Azur Lane: A Veteran in Anoth...

Par trueno202020

A light guided missile cruiser after 80 years of active service she is decommissioned, however a storm engulf... Plus

Chapter 1
SHIP'S BIO
Episode 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
BIO BAP Bolognesi
CHIPANA BIO
CHAPTER 12
Chapter 13
CHAPTER 14
Chapter 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 19.5
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29

Chapter 9

2K 38 3
Par trueno202020

The Royal Navy spies had narrowly escaped the empire with vital information, due to the empire's patrol network they could not escape and now they are cornered on a remote uninhabited island, which sent an SOS message to the base, for what the imperialists were able to locate and close the patrol to that location further.

POV GRAU

Today I woke up in the morning and dressed in sports clothes to do my morning exercises, when I was about to start my session I saw Repulse running to my position.

Grau: Hi Repulse, how are you?

Repulse: (Worried) It's serious, we have an Emergency Meeting in 10 minutes, you have to be present.

Grau: I understand (God, now what happened?)

Repulse after handing me the information quickly retired, I quickly went to my captain's room and changed my clothes and then I went to the office.

TIME SKIP

Now we are already in the office and all the representatives of the Eagle Union and Royal Navy faction.

Wales: An hour ago we received a distress call from our spies.

Enterprise: I see, now how do we rescue them?

Wales: Well, we know they are on an island in the Pacific, they didn't give us the exact location due to fear that the enemy could intercept the communication.

Grau: We should deploy some search and rescue carriers.

Enterprise: Yes, you are right Grau, Your Majesty we should deploy an aircraft carrier division to search for our spies.

Grau: Yes, if the enemy knows the location of our agents, that makes the search easier for us.

QE: I see, it's not a bad idea. But how do we get past the enemy blockade?

Enterprise: Well, with a decoy fleet I would attack the enemy fleet and another smaller division to rescue the agents and it would be more than enough.

Grau: Yes, I also support that idea, (evil smile) Also, you should reconsider sending another rescue division, just in case.

Enterprise: (Getting my hint) Oh, (laughs wickedly) I see, that's why I'm bringing Hornet on this mission.

Wales: (sigh) Please take this seriously.

Enterprise: (tilts her head to the right) Hmm? But I'm serious. Ahem! Well, without leaving the subject additionally it is necessary to prepare battleships and ship with high antiaircraft defense. We will need them to make a diversion, then we have to prepare a squad to evacuate our allies.

All: I understand!

Wales: Get ready, we'll be leaving in 3 hours, use this time to check your equipment.

All: Understood!

UNKNOWN ISLAND POV THIRD PERSON THREE DAYS LATER

Inside a building Akashi inspects the Black Cube.

Akashi: It's a mystery, Nya.

Edinburgh: You really don't know anything? It's the secret weapon of your empire, right?

Akashi: I'm just a logistics and repair ship, I don't know about this, Nya.

Akashi looks at the cube and has a flashback where she is nearly killed by Observer a high-ranking siren.

Akashi: (Trembles with fear) Who would think they discovered the secrets of the sirens? This is very bad, I am very afraid.

Suddenly Sheffield arrives and walks through the window.

Sheffield: I have returned.

Edinburgh: Welcome How did you go?

Sheffield: Enemy planes are patrolling, we can't escape for now as they found out we are hiding here, the empire is also receiving assistance from Iron Blood.

Edinburgh: (Scared) What are we going to do?

Sheffield: For now we will wait, the headquarters knows about our situation, we just have to wait for them to rescue us, but I doubt that those of the empire will remain with their arms crossed.

Edinburgh freaks out just like Akashi trembles more with fear, Edinburgh to assuage her panic, makes tea and serves Sheffield and Akashi.

Edinburgh: (Points to the mental cube) Do you think they'll let us go if we give them that?

Sheffield: You are very naive, of course they will not let us.

Akashi: (panic) If they catch me they'll make me Shamisen!

They both scream in panic and Sheffield continues to drink her tea calmly.

In the empire's fleet all the ships have their cannons pointed towards the island, they only wait for the reports from the aircraft carriers and turn the island into a hell, on the deck of a Fuso Shokaku class battleship this somewhat doubtful.

Shokaku: Are those ships safe? Won't the siren take them back?

Zuikaku: According to Akagi, as long as Orochi is the host, we can't lose control.

Shokaku approaches her little sister.

Shokaku: Akagi, what are you planning?

Zuikaku: (Confused) Sister?

Shokaku: I feel a bit uncomfortable with those sinister guys.

Zuikaku just laughs uncomfortably, on the other side of the ship Takao waits firmly next to her sword to go into action as soon as she is ordered.

Takao: I have failed and let the enemy escape, I must clear my name ... WA! Atago?

Atago jokingly approaches her sister and begins to hug her, making Takao moan in surprise and her serious face goes to waste.

Atago: You are very tense, let me give you a relaxing massage.

Takao: (uncomfortable) Hey! Waiting! Let go!

Her pleas are not heard by her crazy hugging little sister, although Takao is stronger than her sister Atago, she can't deal now because Takao weakened, since Atago was exploiting Takao's sensitive points, Ayanami sees this open-mouthed show.

Atago: Oh? Ayanami do you want some of my massages?

Ayanami: (Raises her hand) I would like to but I respectfully decline.

In that carelessness, Takao was able to regain control and throws a punch at Atago, but she dodges.

Takao: (annoyed) Where the hell are you touching me? We are on a mission get serious!

Atago: Yes! I will do that. By the way, how is the island?

Zuikaku's planes are on patrol on the island.

Zuikaku: It is an island in ruins, there are many perfect hiding places to hide, the search is not easy.

Yamashiro: What if we bomb the island?

Fusou: Remember that the mission is to rescue Akashi who is hostage and recover the black cube, we cannot bomb indiscriminately, we could kill our compatriot.

At that Kako arrives.

Kako: I got a message from the Iron Blood fleet.

Fusou: What is it?

Kako: The Azur Lane fleet is here.

Fusou: What?

On the other side of the island Prinz Eugen next to Z23, Z1, Köln they are watching.

Z23: Azur Lane.

Z1: What do we do? Do we eliminate them?

Prinz Eugen: Remember that we are here to guard the island, if necessary we will give support fire to the Empire.

FLEET OF AZUR LANE

On the battleship Oklahoma she sees the mission reports with Helena and San Diego.

Oklahoma: There are many buildings on such a small island.

Helena: I think that at one time there were many residents in the area.

San Diego: It is totally destroyed.

Helena: Well, it stayed that way after the siren attack.

San Diego: I understand.

POV AZUR LANE FLEET

Grau monitored the radar from the CIC and the communications on the enemy radio and had gathered a lot of information.

Grau: [This is Grau, apparently the enemy noticed our presence]

Wales: [Understood, we move on to phase two]

All: [Copied]

Wales: [Grau I want you on my ship now.]

Degree: [Understood]

Then Grau began to look through a monitor, she could see that the drones that she deployed are already in position, these drones are very small so the enemy radars cannot detect it, and since they are very small they do not make much noise, so these devices are watching without the enemy noticing.

Grau: It seems that the enemy does not realize that they are under the palm of my hand, hmmm there are also many high-ranking siren hidden on this island, it seems that Red Axis is not aware of them. What they might be doing?

Grau could see that there were 20 siren, from the shape of all of them it seemed that these siren are clones, but Grau could not identify these siren, but if these siren were going to get in the way, Grau was undoubtedly going to exterminate them.

Grau: Well I think it's better to go where Wales.

Then Grau goes to Wales's ship.

On the battleship Prince of Wales, Wales, Cleveland and Grau are in the lookout post, who controls his ship remotely.

Cleveland: (looking through a binocular) They passed us.

Grau: Well that makes things easier for us, now we know they are there.

Cleveland: How are we going to get past the lockdown?

Wales: Our priority is to rescue them, I don't want to take unnecessary risks and put them in danger. I wonder what Belfast is thinking of since she is the one leading the rescue operation.

Grau: Well and if things get ugly, I'll cover you from the decoy fleet, plus the ghost will be here to deter anyone who gets in her way.

Wales: No, I would like you to go with the rescue fleet.

Grau: Really?

Wales: Yes, you are a formidable warrior, so please

Cleveland: (smiles) You're absolutely right. After all, she gave Prinz Eugen a monumental beating.

Grau: (sigh) Okay.

On the USS Enterprise, Belfast and Enterprise talk.

Enterprise: You're very calm.

Belfast: Excuse me?

Enterprise: Aren't you worried? Are not Edinburg and Sheffield your companions?

Belfast: Well, because of my label I can't tell but I'm very worried about them, but I must be calm, if I let myself be carried away by my impulses I can endanger my friends.

Enterprise: Well, you're right, I would like to have that prudence that you possess, after all, I almost blew my turbines for going to rescue my sister last time.

Belfast: Well that's true, although I'm a bit anxious, but I'm holding on to it, if I panic it might kill me or my colleagues.

Enterprise: (Adjusts the hat) You're right, well, shall we start?

Belfast: Yes.

Enterprise: [This is Archer 1, the entire fleet start attack]

At that all the Azur Lane ships begin to accelerate.

ISLAND LOCATION UNKNOWN SIREN FLEET 2.

On the island there is a small division of low-ranking siren, although these siren are humanoid in shape, compared to the high-ranking siren, they are as weak as a human, but the only advantage is that they can walk on water.

Siren: Remember that our objective is the irregularity, if possible capture her, in extreme case damage her as much as possible and then capture her.

Sirens: Understood!

Siren: Proceed with all due care, we do not know how dangerous is she, here is a photo of her ship and her human appearance.

At that, the siren leader hands over a photo of Grau to her subordinates.

Siren3: So she is, this girl has an air of Iron Blood.

Siren5: Yes, without a doubt it will be easy prey.

???: (tomboy tone) Oi! Eighth Harpies! What did they say they were going to do to the commander?

The siren turned and saw a girl of about 10-12 years old, this girl has an almost identical appearance to the kansen of Sardegna Empire and from her body it would be said that this girl is very cute, but her facial expression expresses anger indescribable and this girl has a very dangerous aura.

TO BE CONTINUE..............

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

2.8K 67 8
A new commander arrives at the Azur Lane base and he must quickly learn that things here are very different from the usual military bases. He must al...
68.3K 2.6K 91
A modern Type 003 Chinese Carrier is sunken during an armed conflict with allied forces and reincarnated into the world of Azur Lane. Her name is Zhe...
5K 83 11
A joint company of soldiers from some countries alongside with two other British Royal Combat pilots. But on the way for mission, a storm appeared an...
36.8K 463 11
War, War never changes. It's exactly the same. No matter which era it happens upon. This is a story of a girl. A girl with dark times. One who's life...