Don't Mess With My Peaceful L...

By angle99999

Crossover with that Nagatoro Romcom thats popular rn. The main character from that anime, Senpai, will no lon... More

Info
Prologue: Goodbye
Chapter 1: New School
Chapter 2: Never Ending Annoyance
Chapter 3: School Antics
Chapter 4: A Request
Chapter 5: An Interesting Experience
Chapter 6: New Friends Love to Tease!
Chapter 6.5: Reactions
Chapter 7: Love is in the Air!
Chapter 8: Home Sweet Home
Chapter 9: I Don't Believe I'll Experience My Peaceful Life Anytime Soon!
Chapter 10: Senpai! Give Me a Reaction!
Chapter 11: Where are you Going, Senpai?!
Chapter 12: My Peaceful Life
Chapter 13: Welcome Back, Senpai!
Chapter 14: You Just Watch, Senpai! I'll Finally Beat You!
Chapter 14.5: Festival and Fireworks
Chapter 15: I Just Keep Seeing Old Faces
Chapter 16: A Fragile, Little Girl
Chapter 17: A Return to the Court
Chapter 18: Senpai! Don't Study Without Me! Pt 1
Chapter 19: Senpai! Don't Study Without Me! Pt 2
Chapter 20: Goodbye President
Chapter 21: One Little White Lie
Chapter 22: A Day of Bliss For Two Childhood Friends Pt 1
Chapter 23: A Day Of Bliss For Two Childhood Friends Part 2 (Lemon?)
Chapter 24: My Final Year of Highschool Begins Now
Chapter 25: Tieing Up Loose Ends
Chapter 26: Saving My Friend
Chapter 27: Christmas Eve With Senpai
Chapter 28: Senpai is Going to America?!!!!!!
Chapter 29: All In The Open (Lemon)
Chapter 30: My Ideal Life

Chapter 12.5: Professor Ayanokouji 'Avenged'

3.7K 181 36
By angle99999

*Flashback to the secret ending of Chapter 9 at Kiyotaka's home*

I sat down in my living room, as I called Mr. Sakayanagi using the phone number he gave me.

Me: Good evening, sir.

Mr. Sakayanagi: Oh, Kiyotaka. Is there a particular reason you're calling me?

Me: Yes. This morning on my way to school, two whiteroom operatives tried to bring me back by force. I repelled them but this only proves that, despite my father's coma, they'll still come after me regardless. 

Mr. Sakayanagi: It seems putting him in that coma still won't solve your dilemma. 

Me: So you were responsible for that, then. 

Mr. Sakayanagi: Yes, I was.

Me: I guess I should have known. My father was never sick in his entire life. You used concentrated cyanide shots to put him into that coma, right? 

Mr. Sakayanagi: Exactly. I just knew it was only a matter of time before he would force you home. I needed to make sure he never got his masterpiece back. 

Me: Well, thanks to you, I was at least able to shake off his eyes on me for a while. So, thank you, Mr. Sakayanagi. 

Mr. Sakayanagi: It's my pleasure, Ayanokouji. I was just guilty I didn't do it sooner. 

Me: Then why don't we finish where we started sir?

Mr. Sakayanagi: Pardon?

Me: We finish this saga, by killing him ourselves. 

Mr. Sakayanagi laughed. 

Mr. Sakayanagi: You really are like your father in decent aspects for life, Ayanokouji. It's nice to hear you say that. I had been planning on doing it ever since he went into his little coma. The only problem was how I would get away. 

Me: It's simple. Framing the murder on someone else will do the trick. 

Mr. Sakayanagi: But it certainly isn't the easiest thing to pull. I would have to go through all of the stops and by that point, I will still not be led off easy. 

Me: I already have a plan for it. As I mentioned, framing someone is the most effective way of getting away with it. And I know the perfect person to frame for my father's murder. 

Mr. Sakayanagi: Who?

Me: His second-in-command and life-time friend, Tsukishiro. 

Mr. Sakayanagi: Ah yes, my part-time replacement. 

Me: Exactly. He could be a difficult adversary but it means nothing since I know his fatal flaw: Sense of Control. As long as he believes he is in control, his guard lowers exponentially. Killing my father will be quite simple. 

Mr. Sakayanagi: So you think you can frame him?

Me: I know I can. The right pieces just need to meet correctly. First comes our accomplices. And what better accomplices then two of my father's worst enemies. 

Mr. Sakayanagi: And myself included?

Me: Yes, your role will be vital for the success of the plan. You'll play as the final killer. You'll make sure there is enough evidence left at the scene for me to deduce when I ultimately am asked by Tsukishiro to arrive there. 

Mr. Sakayanagi: What else?

Me: I have ideas, but I will need some time to formulate and take account of every variable. We are planning to murder a political figure with the backing of the government. We can discuss the minor details of the plan some other time, Mr. Sakayanagi. Time is also on our side. 

Mr. Sakayanagi: Sure, Ayanokouji. Let me know of any changes. 

Me: Of course, sir. 

...

...

...

*End of Flashback*

 Next day at the police detentiary unit...

Tsukishiro: How did you do it?! How did you do it?! I don't get it! This morning they told me I had forged your father's will, found pieces of evidence from the crime scene at my condo, found me on video footage as the last person to see your father alive, and are investigating my connection to the 2 other murders! How is this possible?! I didn't do anything?!

Me: That's right, you didn't. And as for your question, the only reason I was able to pull it off, was because you were simply too easy to manipulate. You see, you never realized that the prey sometimes kills the hunter trying to butcher and kill it. And this was no different. All what you just mentioned was child's play. The one thing I needed to look out for was you. And you frankly made it the easiest part of the entire con. 

He was crying as I sat there with my hands folded. 

Me: Oh, and as for the investigation in regards to the two men I killed, it's been concluded. They found the evidence and other things I took from their houses and planted in your condo. Not to mention, the syringe and gloves I used too with your DNA on it. Frankly put, you best get the best lawyer to back you up. 

I went up closer to him. 

Me: Because you will be facing the death penalty. 

I patted his shoulder, just like he did many times to me, as I walked out the interrogation room where Mr. Sakayanagi was waiting for me. 

We walked out of the station as he smoked a cigar. 

Me: When is the court date?

Mr. Sakayanagi: Due to the substantial evidence, his trial will take place in 3 days. 

Me: Good, now this can all be over. 

Mr. Sakayanagi: It will. 

Me: And when will the funeral for my father take place? 

Mr. Sakayanagi: Tomorrow. He will finally be put in a coffin himself. Oh, and here. 

He handed me a letter.

Mr. Sakayanagi: It's from the board at the whiteroom. Not only does it end any other altercation with them, but you are also asked to give the first statement regarding the funeral tomorrow. 

Me: Sure, I'd be glad too.

...

...

...

Me: I disliked my father to say the least. 

I began my statement using one of my nastier lines. 

Me: But it didn't mean I never wished he existed. I was his son. And although I didn't approve of how he raised me, it was thanks to it that I'm here before you and not already dead. So thank you father, for shaping me into what I am today. 

I placed my hand on the coffin as everyone looked at me. However, they weren't here to morn. I knew that much. Rather, since they heard Tsukishiro had changed the will, they wanted to know who was getting who. It disgusted me which is what makes my next statement, all the more satisfying. 

Me: Now for everything you all have been waiting for: the real will. 

It wasn't the real will. I had simply made one with the same handwriting, making it the original. 

Me: I won't bore you with the entire deed. He left everything, including his savings accounts, and mansion to his only son, myself. 

Shock emerged from most of the onlookers as Mr. Sakayanagi smiled. What no one realized, however, was that I never intended to receive a single thing my father supposedly left me. Rather, I would burn it to the ground, on another occasion. 

Me: Now let's continue with the service. 

...

...

...

The entire trial, from start to end, was broadcasted on every platform imaginable in Japan and even abroad. I went up as a witness during the trial, affirming the layers of evidence we put Tsukishiro on. His defense had no answer, and by the end of the trial, realized his fate almost instantly.

Head judge: In the name of the law, I hereby declare Renji Tsukishiro guilty of three accounts of first degree murder, sentencing him to death.

Tsukishiro: No! To hell with this!!!

He bolted off his seat as he pushed down the guards around him. Going to the exit, he passed me as I grabbed his shoulder, and twirled him around, smashing him into ground with a single arm, Tsukishiro falling unconscious. 

The police and even the people inside the courtroom were shocked at my sudden reaction as I returned to my seat, the police cuffing Tsukishiro. 

This incident, which would blow up the YouTube algorithm for the next year, was called: 'Revenge Better Served With an Ass Kicking.' It seems I can never leave the spotlight for one moment. 

...

...

...

2 days later...

I was dropped off at my apartment by Mr. Sakayanagi as he waived me goodbye. I did the same.

Me: Thanks for everything sir. 

Mr. Sakayanagi: It's been a pleasure, Ayanokouji. 

I went up the stairs towards my apartment, as I saw her sitting near my table, all crouched up with a small red blanket around her. 

I got closer and saw she was asleep. 

Me: What an idiot. What if I didn't come back today? Or maybe it's that you've been doing this for some time and I just know about this right now. Either way, she really is a hopeless kouhai. 

I opened my door as I reached down and grabbed the curled up Nagatoro into my arms.

Me: You better not have a cold. Because I won't be taking care of you. 

I then entered my apartment, closing and locking the door. 

Putting her inside my bed, I went over to my couch and lied down on it. I continued to look at Nagatoro. She may be an annoying little girl, but she always has her moments. She always does.

...

...

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 3.8K 41
Just some random one shots Cote belongs to Shōgo Kinugasa not me Duh
148K 2.5K 22
You're an 18 year old student, who happens to be in the year of high school, Junior year, and yet you happen to be in the art club ever since Freshm...
69.6K 1.7K 20
This is just a place where I'll post some of my kiyokei fantasies from when I daydream about them. Don't expect regular updates. There may also be sp...
55.6K 1K 10
the students of anhs will react to kiyotaka ayanokoji (timeline: just after the island exam)