(Y/N) (L/N)'s Remake Adventur...

De CrazyPlatinum1899

This is a story about a 15-year-old teenager named, (Y/N) (L/N). He is just your average male teenager and ju... Mais

BIO
(VOTING!! CLOSED!!) Choose your Servant!
Chapter 1: Out of Time
Chapter 2: The Afterlife
Chapter 3: Reincarnation!
Chapter 4: A Troublesome Encounter
Chapter 5: A Crimson Demon
Chapter 6: The Masochist Crusader
Chapter 7: Cabbage Harvest!
Chapter 8: The Path of Explosion and The Dullahan
Chapter 9: A Knight with The Cursed Sword
Chapter 10: Everyone vs The Dullahan
Chapter 11: Out in the Winter
Chapter 12: The Lich, A Haunted Mansion, and the Living Doll.
Chapter 13: A Duel with a Zekken and a Reunion
Chapter 14: Dinner Time and a Succubus~!
Chapter 15: Siblings Reunited!
Chapter 16: The Destroyer
Spin-Off Chapter: An Explosion Date
Spin-Off Chapter: Teleporting to the Modern Era!
Spin-Off Chapter: Jack turns into an Adult!
Chapter 18: Yunyun
Chapter 19: Keele's Dungeon
Chapter 20: The Dustiness Family
Chapter 21: Another General
Chapter 22: Another Day...
Chapter 23: A Vacation Trip!
Chapter 24: Running Hawk Kites
Chapter 25: Alcanretia
Chapter 26: Axis Church
Chapter 27: Problems in Alcanretia
Chapter 28: A Deadly Slime
Chapter 29: An Outrageous Letter
Chapter 30: Orc Troubles and the Crimson Demon Clansmen!
Chapter 31: Visiting Families and a Mysterious Facility
Chapter 32: Going on a Tour!
Chapter 33: Sylvia and a Romantic Night
Chapter 34: Sylvia the Chimera
Chapter 35: Mutated Sylvia
Final Chapter: The End of Sylvia
Epilogue

Chapter 17: Kazuma's Trial

2.1K 44 15
De CrazyPlatinum1899

(A/N: Alright, the moment you all been waiting for! It's time for Season 2!)

-No One's P.O.V-

Kazuma went to prison, while the others were in the living room planning to get Kazuma out of prison. You, Rin, and Jack had nothing to do with this so you decided to stay out of it. You think about what happened back in the morning.

-Flashback-

So right now. You were in the guild with Kazuma and the others.

Sena: I'm Sena, the public prosecutor assigned by the kingdom. Adventurer Satou Kazuma, you are currently suspected of the crime of subversion to the state.

Kazuma had his eyes widened in surprise and had his jaw dropped.

Aqua: Hey, Kazuma, what did you do this time?! Come on, apologize! I'll tell them I'm sorry too, so hurry up and apologize!

Aqua says and grabs Kazuma's head down.

Kazuma: What do you mean, "this time"?! You should know I didn't do anything!

Sena: The coronatite that was teleported at your instruction up blew the residence of a lord.

Kazuma: Gah!

(Y/N): Uh oh.

You said backing away from him and joined with Aqua and the others.

Sena: *Sighs* Thankfully, there were no fatalities. But there is the question of whether you are a terrorist or a servant of the Demon Lord.

(Y/N): (Wait, if the mansion got blown up with the coronatite self-destruction. Who even survived?!)

Gray: (I guess we'll never know.)

Megumin: Wait a minute, please. If not for Kazuma or (Y/N), there could've been worse casualties in the Destroyer battle.

Kazuma: Megumin!

Kazuma says with a relieved face as if Megumin backs him up, but unfortunately..

Megumin: The only crimes Kazuma commits are minor ones, like sexual harassment.

Darkness: Miss Prosecutor, there must be some mistake.

Kazuma: Darkness!

Kazuma perked up with a relieved face again, but the same thing happened on what Megumin had said.

Darkness: This man lacks the guts for such an act. Despite eyeing me like a wild animal in the mansion, he is the kind of sadsack who never once comes to my bedside.

Kazuma: I-I-I wasn't eyeing anything! Don't get a big head just because your body's somewhat sexy! I reserve the right to be selective!

Darkness: How could you! And after everything you made me do in the bath!

Kazuma: That's because I was under that succubus's control! You're the one who went along with it and washed my back! Just how easy are you?!

Darkness: Th-Then you do remember, after all!

Kazuma: Maybe I do.

Jack: Wait what?

Darkness: It's nothing to worry about Jack! Kazuma, as a Crusader who servers Eris, my body must remain pure! And you call me easy...I'll kill you dead!

Kazuma: Do it, then!

Just then, Dust spoke up.

Dust: That's right! Kazuma might be an adventurer, but he's no criminal!

Adventurer 1: This is an abuse of state power!

Adventurer 2: Adventurers deserve freedom!

The crowd of adventurers: Freedom! Freedom! Freedom! Freedom!

Then the crowd of adventurers began to say 'Freedom' all over repeatedly.

Sena: Incidentally, they're not the only ones the subversion charge may apply to. I won't stop anyone who wants to join them in prison, but-

Kazuma: Screw you guys! Try harder! Keep the protest going!

Aqua: If I remember right, Kazuma said something like this at the time "It's okay. I'll take responsibility. I may not look like it, but I apparently have good luck!"

Kazuma: Wait, hang on...

Megumin: If...If I had been there at the time I'm sure I could've stopped him! But since I wasn't there, there's nothing I could have done! Nope, nothing at all!

Kazuma: You people.

(Y/N): Uh...

Darkness: Wait. Th-That's right. I was the one who did it! It was my command! So please, let me enjoy this imprisonment play...No, let me bear the intensity of this punishment!

Sena: Excuse me? I was told you were trying to act as a meat shield.

Darkness: Meat-

Darkness was now turned on. You, Rin, and Jack sweatdropped at this. 

Kazuma: Wow, haven't seen that in a while.

Wiz: Uh, the Teleport spell was cast by-

Aqua quickly covered Wiz's mouth.

Aqua: Don't, Wiz! We'll just wait until Kazuma finishes doing their time!

Kazuma: Don't make it sound like I have to get sent to prison! And besides, even if you don't back us up, my friends at the Guild are by my side!

Kazuma was looking at the crowd in disbelief. Nobody was looking at him, they weren't interested in helping him. He looked at Luna with hope in his eyes.

Luna: Er, um...Oh, look at the dust.

He then turns to you, as if you, Rin, and Jack were his last hope.

(Y/N): Sorry, man. There's nothing we can do. 

Rin: Yeah, sorry.

You and Rin said with apologetic eyes. 

Sena: You're coming with me!

And just like that, Kazuma runs away out of the Guild as the two guards apprehended Kazuma and took him to jail. 

-Flashback End and Two days later-

Winter is coming and today was now the court of Kazuma's crimes. The Judge began to slam his small wooden mallet.

Judge: We will now begin the trial of the accused, Satou Kazuma.

So right now, you were with Aqua, Rin, Jack, Megumin, and Darkness at the defendant's table.

Kazuma was in his hyperventilating state, while Aqua and the others were reassuring him that he'll make it.

Just then, Jack noticed a fat old man with yellow hair and a mustache was gluing his eyes on Kazuma. 

Jack was a little weirded out a little before Kazuma's party went back to the defendant's table until Jack spoke up Darkness.

Jack: Hey Darkness. Who's the guy on the opposite side of us?

Darkness: That's Lord Aldarp, he's one of the nobles.

Rin: Lord Aldarp huh?

(Y/N): And what about that? That bell over there in the center?

Sena: That's a lie-detecting bell, young man.

Sena spoke beside you.

(Y/N): A lie-detecting bell? So it can detect lies?

Sena: That's correct.

(Y/N): (Wouldn't that be considered as cheating for using that device if that was made in a trial?) 

You thought to yourself questionably until Gray spoke up. 

Gray: (Lord Aldarp is worse of them all, (Y/N).)

(Y/N): (Huh? How can you tell?)

Gray: (That noble must've done so many crimes.)

(Y/N): (Like what?)

Gray: (As I said before, worse things.)

Gray spoke in a stern voice inside your mind. That's when the Judge spoke up as he slams his gavel, which made everyone silent.

Judge

Judge: Prosecutor, step forward!

Sena: A crime that threatens someone with the station of the lord is a threat to the nation itself. As such, the accused, Satou Kazuma, is charged with subversion of the state's power. Bring for the witness!

Witness Questioning

All of you then see Chris on spot as the witness.

Chris: I guess they called me down for this.

Sena: So, Chris, Kazuma used Steal on you in a public place and removed your underwear, correct?

Chris: Uh...Well, that's correct, but that was...

???: I saw it happen! I saw him swing around that girl's panties in the street!

Sena: Which man do you mean?

The Wizard girl pointed at Kazuma, as he weirdly screamed. 

Sena: Very well. I am satisfied with establishing the truth of this evidence. Thank you very much!

...

Sena: Mitsurugi Kyouya, your magic sword was stolen and sold off by the accused, correct?

Kyouya: W-Well, that's true. But I was the one who issued the challenge, so-

Sena: Thank you!

Kyouya: Wait a sec-

(Y/N): Hold it!

You yelled out which gained everyone's attention as they turned to you. 

(Y/N): Now hang on just a second there! Sena, was it? Don't you think it's rude to cut off someone's explanation during their testimony?

Sena: H-Huh?

(Y/N): In every trial, the witnesses' testimony must be fully explained. Now, why would the Prosecutor would just rudely cut off someone's testimony by saying "Thank you!" is just plain rude when they haven't given the full explanation on what had happened! 

You exclaimed as the audience went murmuring. 

Judge: Hmm...the young man does have a good point. Prosecutors can't cut off someone's testimony when they haven't fully explained it themselves. Prosecutor Sena?

Sena: Y-Yes, your honor?

Judge: Like the young man said, rudely cutting of someone's testimony without a full explanation is just rude. You have been warned.

The Judge spoke in a stern voice.

Sena: Y-yes, y-your honor.

Sena spoke up with a defeated look on her face until you spoke up. 

(Y/N): Excuse me, your honor. Is it alright to have the testimony be repeated?

The Judge was about to speak up until the Aldarp spoke up.

Aldarp: Who cares about repeating the testimony? Just get it over with!

Aldarp said with an annoyed look on his face, but you spoke up to him.

(Y/N): Sorry, but you can't just tell the Judge what to do. You are not in control of this Trial, Lord Aldarp. So I suggest you sit down and keep your mouth closed!

You said in a stern voice which made Aldarp clenched his fist in anger, but he complied and continued to sit there in silence. You then hear the audience murmuring again about what you just did.

(Y/N): Good. Now, your honor?

Judge: Very well. The Witness Testimony will be repeated.

The Judge says as he slams his gavel.

...

So right now, Chris was back on the Trial as she fully began to explain the situation.

Chris: Alright. I'll fully explain my testimony. You see, Kazuma DID steal my panties out in public, but it was my fault for letting him teach that skill because he was still a novice adventurer, that's all.

Sena: I see. Thank you very much!

Judge: Next up is Mitsurugi Kyouya.

...

Kyouya: Okay. As I said before, Kazuma DID stole my magic sword in a duel, but it was me who issued the challenge. I was caught off guard because he did a headstart first before stealing my sword and knocked me in the head, 

Sena: Alright. Thank you! (Although, I should do better next time on what had (Y/N) had said back there.)

...

Sena: And you two, when you tried to retrieve the magic sword, he threatened to remove your underwear in public, did he not?

Clemea: That's right, he threatened us! He said he was an advocate of true gender equality, so he had no problem with drop kick a female opponent! You coward!

Fio: It's true! He said something about unleashing his Steal ability right there in public!

Then another due chimed in.

???: I saw it! He was making a creepy gesture with his hands. It was really quite creepy.

Then Sena makes a pose.

Sena: Thank you very much!

You were busy analyzing the situation while the others were busy.

Megumin: Objection! I will admit that Kazuma has a warped personality! All this testimony is inadmissible as evidence! I demand some legitimate basis for these accusations of terrorism!

Kazma: Megumin!

Aqua: Yeah! What're you basing it on?!

Sena: The basis for the case? Very well.

Sena adjusted her glasses before speaking up.

Sena: First! Even if it was to defeat a Dullahan, they damaged the gate with a flood.

Aqua covered her ears in defeat, as Sena continued.

Sena: Second! The use of explosion magic in the vicinity of the town has altered the landscape and ecosystem on top of creating disruptive noise late at night!

Megumin covered her ears as well in defeat.

Sena: And third! An eyewitness report of the accused using a skill known only by the undead, Drain Touch!

Sena: Covering your ears doesn't mean that it didn't happen! The biggest reason to suspect you is the fact that you claimed to have no connection to the Demon Lord's army. At that time, the magic lie detector went off! Is that not sufficient evidence?

Aqua: It's over, it's all over! Kazuma is a convict now!

Kazuma: Oh, God! What do I do?!

Just then, Gray spoke up to your mind.

Jack: Mom, you need to do something!

Jack said to you in a desperate tone. 

(Y/N): I know, and I'm trying...!

Aldarp: That's enough! There's no denying that he's connected to the Demon Lord's army! They sent explosives into my mansion! Execute them immediately!

Kazuma: Wrong! I have no connections to the Demon Lord's army, and we're not terrorists!

Sena: What point does this serve now? Your testimony was proven wrong, on the record!

Jack: No, that's wrong!

Jack then yelled out as everyone turned to Jack as she began to spoke up.

Jack: Actually, we've known Satou Kazuma for over a few months. 

Jack then slams her hands on the desk, following up with her finger pointed at Kazuma, and yelled out...

Jack: We think Satou Kazuma is not a terrorist, neither one of the Devil King's Generals!

Rin: I agree with that! It is not possible for our leade to become one of the Devil King's Generals, neither being a terrorist!

The bell didn't go off after Jack and Rin's response which shocked everyone except for Aldarp. 

Sena: That can't be! Your honor?

Judge: Given the circumstances, the prosecution's basis for this case can no longer been seen as valid.

Sena then sighs in relief.

Judge: There, the accused, Satou Kazuma, with no sufficient basis to suspect you, I judge you innocent-

Aldarp: No, Judge.

Judge: Lord Aldarp?

Everyone turned to Aldarp's attention. 

Aldarp: Are you trying to embarrass me?

Kazuma: What the hell? That's playing dirty!

Aldarp: You're nothing but an adventurer!

(Y/N): Hold on now. You cannot just try to stop the judge that the accuser is guilty.

Aldarp smirked, thinking that (Y/N) is just trying to protect Kazuma.

Aldarp: Oh really? What are you going to do about it, boy?

He smirks as you smirked back.

Gray: (Now's your chance!)

(Y/N): Here's a question for you, but you can't walk out of this. Judge, is it alright for me to ask a question him?

The Judge thinks for a moment before speaking up to you.

Judge: I shall allow it.

(Y/N): Thank you. Here's a question for you Lord Aldarp. Have you ever committed a crime in your life?

Aldarp: What if I did?

Then the Judge looks at you.

Judge: Do you have anything to do with this, young man?

Just then, you hear Gray speaking your mind.

Gray: (He thinks that he's smart, but he's not. Let me take things from here, (Y/N).)

(Y/N): Sure, I don't mind.

You said out loud and this confuses everybody. Just then, you closed your eyes for a moment as a spirit of light started coming out of your body which shocked everyone as they all looked at the light orb as it began to start turning into a human figure by itself. 

Once the light had faded out of the figure, revealing to be Gray herself.

Gray: Lord Aldarp.

Gray spoke up and this made everyone gasped in shock on seeing this.

Kazuma: Wait a minute, aren't you...!

Aqua: W-W-Who are you?!

(Y/N): I'll explain later. Gray, I'll leave everything to you.

You said with a smile as Gray spoke up out loud.

Gray: Your Honor, Lord Aldarp is a Corrupted Noble. He had done so many crimes like Sexual Assault and Harassment. His goal is to sentence Satou Kazuma to death. He wants to marry Dustiness Ford Lalatina and make love to her whenever he wants. His hobby is marrying women and then divorcing them when he gets bored. Lord Aldarp is more of a criminal than you all think!

Everyone gasped in shock in their faces as Sena looks at the bell to see that the lie-detecting bell didn't go off.

Sena: What the?! 

Aldarp: Why you....!

Just then, the Judge slams his mallet down to break it up.

Judge: That's enough! Lord Aldarp will be sent to prison for a criminal record!

Aldarp: Wait! Give me a few days. I need to talk to my son.

Judge: Very well then. We shall let you all go, but Satou Kazuma will need to prove himself that he doesn't work for the Devil King.

Kazuma: (Oh you gotta be shitting me...)

...

Everyone was now dismissed as you and the others started approaching you.

Darkness: So anyways, who is this (Y/N)?

Megumin: And why did she appeared out of your body as a light orb?

Both Megumin and Kazuma asked until Gray started introducing herself.

Gray: My name is Gray and I'm the apprentice of Lord El-Melloi and assistant at the Mage's Association's Clock Tower. 

Rin: Gray? Oh yeah, I've heard about you.

Gray: I can assume you might be aware of who I am which to my surprise.

Jack: Gray is actually an Assassin Servant which I've heard about her.

Gray: That is correct. 

Kazuma: But why are you here? Were you inside of (Y/N) this whole time?

Gray: Yes. You see, I've officially retired from my investigations so I could have some peace until I met (Y/N).

Darkness: Retired? 

(Y/N): Yeah, that's what she told me when I was resting. Plus she was the one who unlocked my ultimate skill "Rhongomyniad" back at the Destroyer.

Aqua: Is that so? Why didn't you tell us that she was with you, (Y/N)?

(Y/N): I thought I could surprise you guys, but it wasn't the right time until Gray helped me out in the trial.

Gray: Ehehe, I'm just glad that I could be able to help out.

Rin: So, are you here to join in our party to fight?

Gray: Not really. I really like to stay inside of (Y/N)'s mind and it's quite comfortable though.

Jack: Oh, we see. 

Gray: Yeah. Anyways, I shall head back to (Y/N) now. 

Gray's body suddenly turned bright until she takes a form of a light ball. Then Gray eventually went back inside of your body as you let out a sigh of relief.

(Y/N): Since the trial is now done. Let's all head back to the mansion.

Everyone nodded and all of you were about to leave. That's when two guards of Lord Aldarp approached Darkness.

Guard 1: Dustiness Ford Lalatina! 

Darkness: O-Oh, what is it?

Guard 2: Lord Aldarp wants to have a word with you. Come with us, ma'am.

Megumin: Wait, what's going on?

Guard 1: It's none of your business, we just only need the daughter of the Dustiness family to have a word with Lord Aldarp, that's all.

Everyone looked at Darkness with a mixture of confusion on worried until Darkness spoke up.

Darkness: Calm down everyone. You all need to head back to the Mansion. I'm sure it's just a talk between the noble families. 

Kazuma: Well, alright then. See you later, Darkness.

Darkness nods as she got escorted by Lord Aldarp's guards while the Kazuma, Aqua, Megumin, Jack, Rin, and you were heading back to the mansion.

-Mini Time Skip-

The six of you arrived at the mansion until Kazuma spoke up. 

Kazuma: Well since Darkness is heading off to where Aldarp is. I guess we can all just wait for her.

Rin: Yeah, but you remain innocent and still monitored as a suspect. 

Megumin: I agree. You need to clear out your name sooner or later.

Kazuma: No worries. I'll be sure to take my responsibilities as soon as I can.

Aqua: Well, alright then. We need to start to relax a little before we start to do anything.

You and Jack gave them a smile as the six of you went inside the mansion to relax and wait for Darkness's return.

...

(A/N: And that's it for this chapter! I hope you all enjoyed it!)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

5.7K 235 8
You are (Y/N) (L/N), a basic grocery store worker who hates his dead end job and stuck in an apartment, you always try to be positive, but can get se...
152K 2.5K 37
After Y/N's death, he's greeted by his friend Kazuma and meets the beautiful goddess of water, Aqua. She offers them to live a life in a fantasy worl...
28.1K 884 23
Y/N L/N was a pretty average guy. He went to school, had friends (barely), had parents, and so on. One day, he died. And got reincarnated. In this ne...
40.8K 615 18
You didn't expect any of this to happen, you were brought back to life after saving a woman from being shot. And you end up getting sent into an RPG...