Reincarnated Archon || Venti...

By igobrrrr

A thousand years ago, there were 8 archons instead of 7 but after the ancient war in Teyvat the 8th archon Va... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Thank you
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 - Bloodshed
Chapter 23 - A soul returning to the winds
Chapter 24- Retrieval of souls
Chapter 25- The End

Chapter 16

1.6K 57 150
By igobrrrr

"I want to experience new things as new Y/n!" You exclaimed.

"Fine. But if you ever change your mind tell me okay?" Venti reminded me.

You nodded with a smile. On the way back to Mondstadt you saw a bunch of birds hanging out near a kid on a stone bridge.

"Tone-deaf bard...use your elemental burst. I need fowl," you requested.

Venti sighed before he launched his elemental burst. A black hole vortex was made, sucking in the birds eventually killing them. You went to pick up the fowl that fell on the ground. The little boy on the bridge was crying. You wanted to give him fowl to cheer him up. However he rejected your kindness and called you a murderer.

"What's the point of killing them?" Venti stared at you dead in the eyes 

"Ingredients!" You immediately replied.

"May the anemo archon protect you," a civilian went up to you and wished you well.

"Oh the anemo archon? He did shit," you responded to her comment.

Both Venti and the civilian stood shocked at your comment while you walked away.

"You must be that famous bard! I really love your voice! Please be my lover! I even composed a song for you!" The civilian said.

"Sorry, I forgot someone," you sarcastically said and dragged Venti out of the civilian's view.

You were practically hot under the collar giving a very exasperated face to her. You didn't understand why you were feeling ballistic towards that civilian.

"Y-Y/n are you okay?" Venti asked, he's never seen you act like this before.

"I don't know...I suddenly felt so angry seeing her ask you out like that," you shyly replied, your face growing red.

"You're jealous!" Venti said ecstatically.

"I'm not!" You glowered with a tint of blush on your face.

"Yes, yes you're not. I've not seen you this jealous before," Venti chuckled.

"Tone-deaf bard!" You yelled his name out of embarrassment.

"Paimon wonders how those two are coping," Paimon squeaked. "I hope they didn't break up or something."

"Are you wishing them bad luck?" Aether asked.

"Of course not! I would NEVER wish for a couple to break up!" Paimon retorted. "Hey! Are you saying Paimon is a bad person?" 

"If you were, I would have boiled you and eaten you up already. My sister told me not to stay with negative people," Aether smirked.

"Right...your sister...let's try to head to Inazuma," Paimon said as she floated away with aether.

"I love you, I love you, I love you!" Venti repeatedly said as he snuggled into your arms.

Maybe that's why I fell in love with him. He radiates freedom. God of freedom...

"It's getting late...we should sleep," you looked out of your window as the moonlight casted on both of you. 

The room was dark, with the moonlight as the only light source. The atmosphere didn't feel lonely, instead it felt warm. You smiled like an idiot stroking Venti's head.

"I don't want to~" Venti whined. "I want to stay in your arms!~"

"You will be in my arms even if we are asleep. So come on, let's sleep!" You persuaded him.

You finally got Venti to sleep with your arm wrapped around him. 

"I told you to listen to me! This is what you get!" 

"Dad...please no..." 

"No, don't burn it!"

"Don't burn them... don't burn them..." You mumbled.

Is she having a nightmare?

"Don't burn the plants!" You yelled.

You panted heavily, your mind went blank. You were shaking with anxiety. 

R-right...I have no one to begin with...

"Did you have a nightmare?" Venti softly asked.

"It's okay. I'm here, you can tell me about it," Venti said in a soothing voice. 

He stroked the back of your head slowly. You snuggled up into his embrace. You took a while to calm down.

Right...I have tone-deaf bard...

"My dad burned my plants... because I didn't listen," you explained.

"You're not with him anymore. Even if you are still scared of him. You will grow to not be scared of him. After all, we all grow. Everyday is a learning experience!" Venti comforted you. 

He pulled out his lyre and plucked the strings of it. The music he played was calming, it made you drowsy enough to fall into a deep slumber in his arms.

"Sleep well...Y/n..."

"Well that took a while to get here," Paimon squeaked. "How long are we going to take to leave Ritou!"

"Are you a rat? You squeak so much. Furthermore, your hair is silver. Are you from a species of rats?" Aether sarcastically asked.

"Hey! That's mean! Paimon does not want to have a third label! Not a floating thing or mascot! I don't need to be called a rat!" Paimon condemned. "Hey! Don't leave me alone!"

You woke up in his arms. You hugged him tighter half consciously. You mumbled, "soft...pillow..."

She's hugging me! She's hugging me! I'm going to die! She's so cute!

"Y-Y/n? W-wake up. Let's walk around Mondstadt! It's to jog your memory after all!" Venti said hyping you up for the day.

"I want to learn your name. I want to say your name," You blindly stared at him.

"You're so cute! I'm so happy you want to learn my name!" Venti started letting out small squeals when he finished his sentence.

Ah...this must be the definition of a simp...

"Ve..." He started.

"Ve..." You repeated.

"N..."

"N..."

"Ti,"

"Ti,"

"Ve-nti,"

"Venti- gah! My head hurts!"

"Are you okay!?" Venti asked.

"My body feels so warm. Barbara...get barbara..." You told Venti yelping for help.

Venti rushed out of the headquarters, running as fast his legs could bring him. He barged in the middle of a praying session grabbing Barbara to the headquarters.

"Don't worry, she just has a headache. The headache must be serious enough to cause her to faint. And also by the way," Barbara stopped for a while and inhaled some air. "You can never pull a sister out of the cathedral during a prayer session! That's rude to lord Barbatos! Do you even respect lord Barbatos!?"

"I mean...I respect myself very much,"  Venti replied.

"You're weird..." Barbara sighed. "If she needs my help please call me on emergency matters only!"

Barbara went back to the cathedral while Venti stayed by your side. While Venti was away getting wine again. You woke up with a bit of dizziness.

"Hm... it seems like I passed out. At least I learned his name. It's just weird, why can I say his name? Anyway, at least it's better to call him that than his ugly nickname..." You mumbled. 

The door slammed open revealing a drunk Venti. You were disappointed as always as he sneaked off to get wine while you're unconscious.  You slept on the ground because you couldn't stand his alcohol smell.

"Venti! No more wine!" You yelled straight in the morning and pinched his cheeks out of anger.

"You said my name right? Right?" Venti asked, completely forgetting you pinched his cheeks.

"Venti? Yeah I did,"

"You won't be calling me tone-deaf bard anymore! That's the happiest thing I ever heard in my life!"

"I called your name in the past... there's no difference, really," 

"It just makes me happy you call my name! Past, present and the future! I want you to always say my name! Got that?" He pouted.

My heart...he's cute alright! Y/n, you picked such an adorable boyfriend!

"My cheeks hurt. Can you help me?" He touched his swollen cheeks.

It doesn't hurt at all actually. Her pinch was kind of weak. Weaker than Morax.

"I heard the cavalry captain is a cryo user! Maybe we can ask him to spawn some ice in water!" You panicked.

"I will go get a bucket of water and bring it to the cavalry captain!" You said as you went out to get a bucket.

"Wait! No it's not necessary..." Venti trailed off as you ran out of the headquarters.

You went to buy a bucket and fill it with water. You rushed back to headquarters, while you tripped on yourself and splashed water onto a tall man.

Hi I'm back. My editor is going to cry when I send in the five chapters of the other fanfic AHAHAHAHA. ANYway, this should be getting a weekly update if I got extra ideas then 2 chapter per update :) okay bye bye enjoy and EOY JUST ENDED OH MY GOSH I'M SO HAPPY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 54.6K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
1.1M 44.4K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
11.9K 554 63
From my Ao3 acc! Thats how you know it's semi-good lol. A handsome new monster falls in love with you... but will he accept you as you are, or will y...