Sweet Addiction

By gelainess

"Hahh." A deep sigh escaped Namae's mouth as soon as she realized that she got transmigrated inside that craz... More

Author's Message
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue: My Four Husbands
Special Chapter: What If
Special Chapter: Namae x Money
Namae Fanart
Announcement
Announcement 2.0

Chapter 7

45.4K 2K 611
By gelainess

A/N: Hi. Remember, there are four yanderes in the story. Here's their descriptions: (since I always forget)

1) Amado Genji- Black hair, red eyes

2) Sato Amida- Sandy blonde hair, orange eyes

3) Nakamura Kai- Ash blonde hair, scarlet eyes

4) Tanaka Eiji- Grey hair, auburn eyes

Enjoy the chapter.

-------------------------------------------------

It's been already two days since Namae received that five thousand dollars cheque.

At that time, she clearly remembered the feeling of ascending to heaven from hell.

Seeing the cheque made her forgot about the fact that she was a mob character and that this world is a yandere novel.

Watching the cheque in her hands... It felt like meeting her destined person.

The whole world stops, time freezes, the only thing she sees is the thing in front of her and the others are only specks of dust.

It felt like true love.

Whoever said that money cannot buy happiness is stupid. You literally need money for everything especially in this lifetime.

Sure, Namae did all the tiring work and stuff but she didn't expect the reward to be so great.

Right now, all the employees are on a three-day vacation.

It's only day one and Namae can't wait to relax and watch her few dollars inside her wallet.

*Ring* *Ring*

Namae wondered who had the gall to interrupt her precious day off.

"Hello." She replied in an emotionless tone.

She just wanted to have peace this one time.

"Is this Sei Namae?"

That deep and handsome reply sent shivers down to her spine.

She felt something ominous. Something bad was about to happen.

"Wha- ha, yes. Speaking." She made it look obvious like she was irritated.

"This is Eiji. Tanaka Eiji. Do you remember the banquet? I'm Kana's friend."

'SH'T'

She was right.

Something bad was about to happen.

"Ah, Tanaka Eiji? Ahaha, how can I help you Sir Tanaka?" She changed her tone.

Eiji on the other side of the phone was amused at her quick change of attitude.

She sure knows her place.

"I have a favor to ask about Kana. Can I meet with you?"

Namae doesn't know but Eiji is grinning while speaking to her.

'Ah, my precious vacation. I think I'm gonna die sooner even though I don't do anything.'

"I'll take that silence as a yes. Let's meet at Aoi Cafe tomorrow at 2 pm sharp. I'll see you soon Sei-san."

After saying that, he hung up.

He hung up without waiting for Namae to respond.

He took her silence as a yes.

He decided without her opinion.

"AGH WHAT A SCUMBAG!" Namae threw her phone out of frustration.

But either way, she was left with no choice.

The main characters' power is not within her grasp and she can't control any part of it.

She doesn't have a choice but to comply.

She just wanted to have the heroine's happy ending or whatever so that all of this can stop.

Maybe if the story is about to end, she'll be in the sideline clapping and all for the heroine's successful harem-making.

"Hahhh."

After calming down, she picked up her phone and apologized to it a thousand times.

.
.
.
The next day...
.
.
.

"Pardon?"

Namae felt her ears getting numb after hearing what Eiji said earlier.

The two of them met in the cafe at 2 pm sharp just like Eiji decided.

Namae didn't dress up or anything and just wore her loose hoodie and sweat pants.

'She's pretty casual.' Eiji thought as she looked at her from head to toe.

"I said, I'll give you a million yen for knowing Kana's favorite things. Colors, places, food and everything. And ask for her phone number. That's it."

Namae's eyes were like beads that's ready to pop out anytime.

A million yen just for doing that?

Just for knowing the heroine's favorite somethings and her number?

Namae thought that the male lead must be stupid.

He could easily ask those things straight to her and receive an answer immediately BUT!

It was better that way.

This way, Namae can receive the million with just few words.

There was that feeling again.

The feeling of heaven wrapping her arms. She felt true euphoria.

Her lips crept upwards, her eyes formed like crescent moon, her cheekbones lifted up and her face was relaxed.

Namae smiled genuinely.

Eiji who noticed this was alarmed.

He only had one reason of calling this woman.

He wanted to let Kana know that Namae wasn't a person she should be friends with.

Kana shouldn't befriend a person who only looks everything with benefit.

He wanted Namae to get out of Kana's life by letting Kana feel like she was betrayed. That was his plan.

"I'll gladly take this offer Sir Tanaka." Namae's eyes looked like there were diamond bits in it.

They were shining.

Eiji didn't notice that at the time of the banquet.

This woman looked actually pretty and dazzling if you look at her closely.

Her face didn't wear any makeup, her lips were natural red, her obsidian eyes were deep and bright, her nose was high-bridged and her pale cheeks only enlightened her face more.

Eiji wasn't this observant before.

"Excuse me sir? Are you listening?" Namae twitched her eyebrow in confusion.

'What the hell's wrong with him? Are we still gonna continue the million yen matter? Don't tell me.. he's gonna cancel it? Hell no!'

Like that.

The way she speak was enamoring and even her confused face was completely alluring.

Eiji felt his chest palpitating.

He must be crazy if he thought that the casual woman he saw just earlier turned into an ethereal lady.

"Ms. Sei-"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 125K 101
Hyejin gets sucked into her own book she has written. There she became the villainess of her book who is destined to die in the hands of her own excl...
826K 21.3K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...
1.6M 105K 199
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
1.1M 74.2K 63
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...