The Demon's Little Wolf

By Olivia112806

~NOT EDITED~ ~RE-WRITTEN VERSION AS FROM 09 JANUARY 2023~ A princess. The first thing that come to your min... More

A/N
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
EPILOGUE
A/N

CHAPTER 46

64.3K 2.3K 125
By Olivia112806

Analise's POV

After driving for an entire night, we finally neared the Demon's kingdom. As we passed the borders, entering the kingdom, the previous nervousness came back even stronger.

I was relived by their reaction back at the werewolf kingdom. However, they were present and saw everything that happened. What about others?- Those who did not see anything and don't know anything about me?

What will their reaction be?

'Calm down Lizzie.'

I took in a deep breath and Alexander gave my hand a reassuring squeeze as he glanced at me. I returned his gesture with a soft smile before turning to look at the scenery.

Several houses were built on either sides of the road, all looking cozy, warm and welcoming. I saw people leaving the comfort of their house as they came to look at the line of black cars. Some looked confuse, other curious and others happy. Kids that were playing on the road went to the sides, following the cars with their eyes.

I was so thankful for the tinted windows because if they could see me I would probably turn into a frozen body made of nervousness.

We passed a rather big playground, crowded by happy and bright children as they ran around, playing and laughing, carefree. The houses got replaced by green trees as we drove down the road, nearing the enormous castle that sat proudly. Before we reached the castle, we passed the training grounds which was even bigger that the one we had at the werewolf kingdom.

I gulped nervously as we pulled up in front of the castle. Several guards lines up in front of the entrance, their heads bowed as they awaited our arrival. While I was still taking in the castle in front of me, the door opened.

I smiled as I placed my hand into Adrian's extended one and got out of the car. Alexander rounded the car, coming to stand next to me. "It's going to be alright. I will be with you." He leans down, saying softly in my ear before pressing a small kiss on the side of my forehead.

With his hand at the small of my back, he led me past the guards, greeting them in the process as we entered the castle. I tried to retain as much as I could of the beautiful soft walls with intricate designs so that I would not get lost later. "This is so beautiful." I say in awe at the design on the interior.

"Glad you like it." We took another turn before coming to a stop in front of a double door. "Welcome to our room little wolf." He opened the doors, giving view to a beautiful, simple room. We entered the room, closing the door behind.

It had a queen size bed on one side of the room and on the other side, a small seating area was found with a TV mounted on the wall. On the right side of the TV, was a sliding door probably for the walk in closet. The door for the bathroom was on the other side of the TV. Right opposite to where I stood, there was a double french door, leading to a beautiful balcony. There was not many furniture in the room and the theme was mainly grey and white. The room had a modern feel to it, all the while preserving the slight antiqueness of the castle.

"You can add anything that you want to the room." He said as he hugged me from the back, nuzzling his nose in the crook of my neck.

"No. It's perfect." A small smile plays on my lips.

He kisses me on the neck. "I have already got the closet sorted. You can keep your clothes in there."

"Thank you." I leaned back on him, letting out a breath. "I know I should not feel nervous, but I cannot help it. What if they don't like me? Those who liked me saw what happened at the castle. But the others did not."

He sighed, resting his face on my shoulder. "No matter what happens, I will be with you Liz. And I understand that you are feeling nervous. It is completely normal."

"I know, but-"

He turned me around before speaking. "Everybody feels nervous at some point. You are one of the strongest person I have seen in my life. I know you are going to do great."

I sigh, letting his words sink in as I rested my head on his chest. "There will be a party being held tonight where I will introduce you as my mate." He hugged me tighter when he sensed my body tense. "It will be fine. I will be by your side if you need anything."

***

Elise leans down, applying the last touch of lipstick to my lips before pulling back, beaming at me. "You look stunning Analise." She puts the cap of it back as I let out a small laugh.

"King Alexander will not be able to take his eyes off you tonight." Rose sent a playful wink at me through the mirror as she pinned half of my curled strands in place.

"I agree." Evangeline spoke up, helping Rose in styling my hair in a half up half down hairstyle with the half up twisted beautifully. Once done, Evangeline added as stunning, elegant hairvine with pearls to my hair while Rose curls the few strands that framed my face.

"Definitely." The lipstick in Elise's hands got replaced by blush and a brush as she applied in on my face. "There. All done." She stepped aside, letting me get a clear view of myself in the vanity mirror.

"Thank you so much." I smiled at them. "You guys are amazing. I love it."

A few hours ago, Diana had informed me that she had called a few girls to come help me with my makeup. At first, I was a bit sceptical about the idea. My nervousness was still there, making me over think every little thing that was happening.

However, Elise, Evangeline and Rose were nothing but kind. They made sure I was comfortable and at ease. They answered my various queries about how things were done at the palace. A few times, they asked me about my life before and about my family but never diving too deep which I was grateful for. They managed to tone down my nervousness slightly.

"No worries." She dismissed me with a wave of her hand, settling the blush on the vanity table and at the same time a knock is heard on the closet door. "Looks like someone is looking for you." Elise says teasingly as she moved towards the closet doors that slid open, revealing Alexander.

His eyes met mine through the mirror as he stood by the door, hands tucked in his pockets, legs crossed at the ankles as he leaned against the door. I could feel the blood slowly rushing to my cheeks as his gaze never left mine while he talked to Elise.

"You can leave now." He simply said as Elise turned around, heading back towards us.

As they pack up all their things, Evangeline playfully nudges me, sending me a teasing look to which I rolled my eyes. "Thank you." I said one last time as they took their bags, leaving the closet.

"So?" I asked, looking up in the mirror to find his eyes pinned on me. I unconsciously found my eyes trailing all over him, taking in his perfectly styled hair, all black suit with the purple square pocket catching my eyes.

"Nothing." He shrugged, uncrossing his legs as he moved inside the closet, picking up the heels that sat on the floor a few feet away from me. "Still nervous?" He asked, getting closer and I turn in my seat to face him.

"Slightly. Rose, Evangeline and Elise were really nice." I said. "What are you doing? Your suit is going to get ruined." I looked at him, confused as he crouches in front of me, his slacks getting in contact with the floor.

"Helping you." He informed, looking up at me for a second before focusing on his task. He placed the nude heels next to him, taking my right foot in his hand, his fingers brushing my skin lightly as he reaches back for one of the heels.

He slipped the first heel on, securing its straps that have been embellished with little rhinestones.

"Xander," I started as he proceeded to slip on the second heel. "Why is your favourite colour purple?"

I saw his lips tug into a faint smile as he secured that strap before looking at me. Not answering my question, he got to his feet, dusted his pants and came to stand behind me. He placed his hands on my bare shoulders, turning me around so that I was looking into the mirror.

"The answer is right in front of you." My eyes met mine through the mirror.

Purple met purple.

Both widened slightly at the same before getting back to normal in sync.

"It reminds me of the best thing that happened to me." He leaned down. "You."

I felt like my whole body is going to disintegrate into butterflies flying around the room given how my insides feel. "You say that you are not good with words but someone you always contradict it."

"I have something for you." He fished out a small red box from his pocket, placing it in on my lap as he removed the earrings that I was already wearing. I opened the box to reveal a beautiful set of exquisite pearl earring with two rhinestone rings surrounding it.

"They are so pretty." My fingers skim the earring.

"They belonged to my mom." He said softly. "She gave it to me before I was cursed. Told me to give it to my mate. When I was cursed, she never brought this up again but now that I have you, I will fulfil her wish." He took one of the earrings from the box. "I am sure she would love you." He put both earrings.

"This means so much." I told him.

He smiled as he pulled me up to my feet. I stepped around the ottoman as he pulled me towards him, his hands closing around my waist while mine rested on his shoulder. One hand travelled down, tracing the purple square pocket that reflects the colour of my eyes.

"You look gorgeous." I looked up at him, a smile on my lips.

"What can I say? My mate has the best choice in clothing." I said dreamily, causing him to smile.

Indeed, the dress that he had chosen for me to wear was gorgeous. It was a blush, sleeveless dress with a sweetheart neckline. The corset top hugged my body perfectly before flaring at the waist into an elegant tule skirt. The bodice was adorned with flower details which cascaded down the tulle skirt.

"I am really tempted to not show you to anyone now." He joked before kissing me on the lips.

I shook my head as we pulled away. "As tempting as that it, I want to get this over with once and for all."

"Well, time to go then." I nodded, letting out a breath. "I will be by your side."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 88 16
Valentina Katrina DelliBovi. The name fit for a princess. When the apocalypse comes, so did her royalty. Her family traveled the world, gathering the...
3.4K 46 36
Book 1 of The Royal Mate series Eleven years ago a young werewolf princess called Avalyn Castro was playing in her enormous garden with her best frie...
152 56 60
It all begins with Hope. Lies are told, people are tricked and lives are put in danger but Hope still guides the confused. Fear. One word that will m...
9.3K 975 63
ONC 2023 Shortlist @YARomance Undiscovered Book of the Month (January 2024) Featured on Wattpad's HighFantasy, StoriesUndiscovered (May 2023), Dange...