His Rival

By TalesofTG

Sometimes love is like just hurt and pain. Rose always comes with thorns. Maybe, I was fated to get thorns? B... More

Characters
Ch - 1. Running away
Ch - 2. What did I do!
Ch - 3. Meeting
Ch - 4. Excujhe me?!
Ch - 6. Shopping
Ch - 7. Shopping Pt.2
Ch - 8. Cozy holiday
Ch - 9. Lullaby
Ch - 10. Base Visit
Ch - 11. First Fight
Ch - 12. Nightmares
Ch - 13. Hack Crack?
Ch - 14. Hacking Center
Ch - 15. Call Ambulance, but not for me!
Ch - 16. First Mission
Author's Note
Ch - 17. After Mission
Ch - 18. New Phone
Ch - 19. My Promotion
Ch - 20. First aid
Ch - 21. He is the one
Ch - 22. Our first kiss
Ch - 23. Breaking into Company
Ch - 24. Morning breakfast
Ch - 25. Park Jimin
Ch - 26. Hoodie guy
Ch - 27. First meet
Ch - 28. Birthday Party
Ch - 29. Long lost sisters
Ch - 30. My first Date
Ch - 31. The dress
Ch - 32. Gift hunt
Ch - 33. His mom's birthday
Ch - 34. Warning
Ch - 35. Beach
Ch - 36. FlashBack
Ch - 37. Day with members
Ch - 38. Date Pt.1
Ch - 39. Date Pt.2
Ch - 40. Attack?
Ch - 41. Misunderstandings
Ch - 42. Nightmare
Ch - 43. Sudden Burst in
Ch - 44. A step further
Ch - 45. Shock
Ch - 46. Black out
Ch - 47. Mood swing
Ch - 48. It's my birthday!!
Ch - 49. Base Visit
Ch - 50. Temporary leader
Ch - 51. Day out
Ch - 52. Beach Date?
Ch - 53. The Trauma
Ch - 54. Bitch
Ch - 55. The confusion
Ch - 56. Apologize...
Ch - 57. The orphanage
Ch - 58. Phone call
Ch - 59. Pain
Ch - 60. Betraying him
Ch - 61. She woke up
Ch - 62. Moon Lovers
Ch - 63. Please Understand my pain
Ch - 64. Forgive me
Ch - 65. If happy ever after did exist... [END]
Epilogue

Ch - 5. New House

175 5 8
By TalesofTG

We all walked out of the building. As soon as we walked out of the last and reached the road, I saw Felix. My eyes widen at the sight of him. He was talking with someone on the phone and looked angry. You knew this look very well. The pain suddenly came back crawling to you.

You turned to your side as fast as you can. You didn't wanted him to see you here. You have ran away and are stuck here. But this is way better than there.

"Is something wrong Y/n?" Solar asked me concern.

Because of her question, all the three turned to me. I don't know if I should tell them or no but I want to get out of here as fast as I can.

"The guy at the other side of the street is my abusive ex from whom I ran away few days back. I don't want him to see me again" I begged them.

"Let's get out of here unnie, uh please" I pleaded with tears in my eyes.

"Don't worry. Girls, let's go." Hwasa said as we started walking.

"Wear this" Wheein placed her hat on my head, trying to hide my face.

I felt so relieved that there are people who are helping. He can't hurt me anymore right? Solar opened the door as I got into the car as fast as I could and moved to the window. Moon Byul and Solar sat beside me while Hwasa was on the passenger's seat with Wheein driving the car.

Then, we started heading to my new house which is a gift from Key? I guess so because he said that every new member is given an own house. Hwasa turned on the music and 'Because of you' by Park Hyung Sik started playing. His voice was so melodious like ughhh...

I used hear his songs and other artist's songs when Felix was out. His time was fixed, morning 10 to 10 in the night, he won't be home. He can be late but never early so I used to turn on the radio he once forgot and listen to all the songs while dancing. That was the only the thing I was grateful to Felix for.

Dancing and singing made me relax and forget my stress. I slowly started murmuring along with the song as Hwasa looked at me. She gave me a beautiful smile which made me smile back. All these girls look so beautiful. Hwasa have tan skin with thick black hair left open till her waist.

She was wearing a black denim jeans along with peach tank top. Wheein was wearing blue T-shirt with blue pants. Solar was wearing a jumpsuit suiting her figure very well. Lastly, Moon Byul had ripped jeans with an orange hoodie along with a blue denim jacket along with it. These girls looked like models.

If I didn't knew they were mafia, I would've definitely mistaken them for being models. How do they have so perfect figure and skin? I need tips from them. Mental note – ask for beauty tips from these girls. About 20 minutes later, we reached rich people's area.

Mansion were the only word used for these type of houses. There were not only 1 or 2 but 6 mansion and all were modern and beautiful.

"Welcome to Snitch Killer's mansion treasures." All the four yelled in excitement. My eyes widen...

"Y-You mean these all mansions are owned by Key?!" I asked them.

"Yes, and this is where we all live. Of course every group have their own separate mansion but you will be living alone in one.

"Which one is your?" I questioned.

"Oh no no. No one lives in this area. The place where we live doesn't have an empty mansion." Wheein told.

"Boss always kept this place empty just in case those places were full. So no one lives in any of these house." She told me.

"You can choose any one you want. We'll go there" Moon Byul said.

Okay, this is crazy. Key, that guy owns this area as well as another which is not here and also built the mansions on his own. How much money do they earn?! I decided to choose a small one because it would be enough for me. But there were nothing called as 'Small' here.

"That one!" I pointed at the smallest mansion I could see. 

I have never seen a house bigger than mine and here it is, I guess one room of this might be Felix's whole freaking house. The car was heading to the house I pointed. I felt my eyes turn into heart shape [Just kidding] by seeing the mansion in front of me.

How much I wished that I could live in such a house in childhood but couldn't. Because we were middle class and soon my parents died. It was just me and my sister. My sister and I would do everything together. Earning money, going to school and university, having all the food breaks and spend one day out of the whole with each other.

I wiped my tear which fell by remembering those days. How much I wish I could go back on that day and apologize for yelling at her and hold onto her. If I had done that, she would've still been with me and I wouldn't had been with Felix and wouldn't have got stuck in this mafia thing.

"Now, let's show you your house" I was pulled out of my thoughts by Moon Byul's voice.

I looked at her as she was smiling at me. I nodded and opened the door. I got out of the car and stood there, stargazing the mansion. The lights were off but I can still imagine how it would look with lights. Bright and beautiful. There was also a swimming pool, in which you can race?

I guess so. The garden was big and green with different types of trees. There were many couch at the front too.

"You like it?" A hand was placed on my shoulder.

I looked at my left and saw Solar looking at me. She smiled at me. These people smile too much for a mafia. Aren't they always serious?

"Like it? I love it" I answered her while wrapping my hands around her waist.

They are not uncomfortable with skin ships with me and vice versa.

"Let's go in, shall we?" Moon Byul said. She is giving me husband vibes to be honest. 

"Y-Yeah" I nodded.

We all walked to the entrance and entered the house. Hwasa turned the lights on as I gasped at the view.

"Wow this is beautiful" I uttered.

The living room was so beautiful. There books!! I love to read book you know. About 30 books would be there. There were pots with fake plants and cream couch. Behind the book shelves was a room with desk and chair. I couldn't see much there because we moved forward.

I saw a window with sitting spot under it. Moonlight was crashing on the cushion. There was a table and two chairs around it. It looked perfect to have morning tea and read book. The reading spot!! Its whole mine now! Yay

I took a glance at the kitchen and saw a sliding window at the end of the kitchen. There was a table join to the sink with three chairs. It was really modern and mine. I know I sound greedy right now but being in a mansion for the first time and knowing it is all yours, is not what everyone feels.

We walked up the stairs, heading to my new bedroom.

"There are two rooms so you chose anyone you want. We'll take out leave from here. You might be tired." Wheein said as we reached the door.

"Oh okay. Drive carefully." I smiled at them and bowed.

After all they are older than me.

"And one more thing," I heard Hwasa. I looked at her waiting for her to continue.

"We'll come tomorrow to pick you up for shopping. You don't have clothes and others things so we'll go and buy them. We'll also bring a pair of extra clothes for you to change in the morning." She informed me and turned.

Others waved and followed her out. After few minutes later, I heard the door close, signaling they left. I was now confused. Which room should I chose. I entered the first. It was giving me cold aura. It was painted with sky blue color and had cool colors everywhere.

There were two windows with royal blue curtain but this room seems, a bit, old? I don't know. I didn't like this much so I exit it. I walked to the next room and opened the door. And with the first glance, it touched my heart.

It was giving warmth to me. It had white walls and a step up floor which was pink. I don't really like pink color but it was going well with the surrounding. There were two laps on each side of the bed. Four empty photo frames and 3 glass slits on the roof. It was beautiful. I took a final looked around and before whispering,

"This is my room." I had nothing to do so I just got into the covers and closed my eyes.

__________

Sorry for the big and boring chapter. I needed to give the details of the FrEaKiNg MaNsIoN she will be living in!!!!

Where is my mafia gang?! I want that house too!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312K 13.4K 26
"Please s-stop." I stuttered taking steps backward. "You can't hide away from me Y/N.." "N-no. Y-your wrong---" I started to tear up He kept walking...
123K 3K 34
Taehyung bullies Lisa because she is not pretty at all. She then confess to him that she likes him. He doesn't except it and embarrass her. She came...
50.6K 1.9K 39
"Loving a demon could cost you your life, Are you ready?" "Love asks for sacrifice, and I am ready if its for you and you only!" How would it feel to...
284K 11.8K 21
A dark mafia world which got ruled by the sinner who only know how to hurt people. His life is dark and dangerous until she come there to bring light...