The Hidden Glistening

By Louis_Cunnington

A BrainShaking Story About A Girl And Her Journey To Find Love And Live Among The Free. Enjoy - Louis Cunning... More

Chapter One: Rain
Chapter 2: Drought
Chapter 3: Insight
Chapter 4 - Plight
Chapter 6: Burden
Chapter 7: The Savior
Chapter 8: Fires That Never Did Blaze
Chapter 9: The Division
Chapter 10: The War
Chapter 11: The Fuse
Chapter 12: The Nightmare
Chapter 13: The Glimpse
Chapter 14: Befallen Dreams
Chapter 15: Staying Awake
Chapter 16: Fighting The Unkown
Chapter 17: Reminders
Chapter 18: Reperations
Chapter 19: Party Gowns And Fake Smiles
Chapter 20: Flawed Imperfections
Chapter 21: Mistakes And Failures.
Chapter 22: Frozen Fears & Broken Sadness
Chapter 23: Justice And Revival
Chapter 24: Regrets And Ultimatiums
Chapter 25: Memories Of Better Days
Chapter 26: The Relevance.
Chapter 27: The Loved And The Lost
Chapter 28: The Homecoming.
Chapter 29: Developing Nightmares
Chapter 30: The Saddest Waltz
Chapter 31: The Dial
Chapter 32: The Trial
Chapter 33 : Broken Roses
Chapter 34: The Reasons
The Second Waltz | Chapter 35
Chapter 36: misguiding Love and misdeeds
Chapter 37: Broken & Alone
Chapter 38: False Smiles And Broken Tears
Chapter 39: Into the darkness
Chapter 40: Diversions
Chapter 41: Side Eyes
Chapter 42: Results Of Love

Chapter 5: Shade

8 1 0
By Louis_Cunnington

Masked and alone. I awoke.

The sun blistering my still smoldering wounds.

My eye sight quivering like a elephant with imposing gravity.

I rushed to my feet, struggling to my feet, briskly flustered with surges of emerging pain with every heavy slumping step.

"Rest..Or rise"... we have a fight to withhold.

My still blinded sight adjusted towards a corner.

In a corner of this overlapping leaf crafted treehouse sat a hermit. Not one of organic taste or ordinary regality but one of the tree dwellers.

"R'donna. That's my name".  She sat slouched in one of the ten shaded spots away from the glistening sun seeking spitfire that awaited us above.

I'm - "I know your name" she interrupted her flower Woven crown caressing her stunningly beach blonde hairs and crystal blue eyes.

For her demeanor did not factor one into one as a dementor.

"They can't get you here, ya know" she smirked shifting a hand crafted blade up and down a previously premature root, as if to shave it's already dying bounty.

Come with me..she stood to her feet she was almost a foot taller than me by comparison but her stunning beauty amused my insight as well as drenching out my increasing worry and pounding points of pain.

She slide a covered veil. Only to reveal a sunset, and a wooden table and a balcony. I coaxed myself to the table, shuffling my way out of the late attended hammock that now saw mindless as I whimpered my way out into the stick pile that sat before me.

"Eat" she commanded. My father...King..Fjord will have a word with the "chosen one" on the 'Morrow. Her accent make me quiver with new sensations.

I must ask -"no JoAnna, you shall eat" she instructed sternly, smirking, grasping her warn blade tightly by her right hip.

She poor a small cup of dew water from a lightly flourished but softly whittled transport system from that mostly like diluted waste downward into the swamps below..

The teaspoon of soap and soup wasn't enough.
It wasn't filling but I did as I was told. As a guest and a product, a figurehead..a "chosen one"

She looked up once more. The sunset just peering off the horizon. Enveloping us soon in overlooking unspoken stars. Blessed heavenly lights.

The sunset..and then sunshine along with an ever promised tomorrow..

Or so I must've held as a begotten handheld hope.

For the shade shall remain as one.
Ever long. Looming amongst our will. Our mental. Our progress entering a constructive manner of noons and evaluation.

The shade..was my fear..my stalker and I..the pray.

Her gemstone eyes glistened into mine. Ever so, I become frightfully addicted her words broke my heart and my concentration for sleep was still needed...

"War is coming ..chosen one..  we March on the marrow".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Me & Her By EveN1820

Mystery / Thriller

2K 604 94
COMPLETE!! After three years spent in a coma, a girl awakens to a life she barely knows, a distraught Mother whom she does not remember, and a crippl...
133 31 8
Collection of short stories
664 108 20
This is a collection of stories, focusing primarily on love in its many forms and the many challenges that come with it.
124 1 40
poetry collection about struggling, learning, loving and understanding.