Mai Verstappen the Mafias gir...

Av Beth652

F1 x England football Mai Verstappen is the daughter of Jos Verstappen, people think her family got rich by... Mer

Intro- one
Two
Three -stonesy
Four - him...
Five- the shot
Six- Mr Mount
Seven- jealousy
Eight- before the match
Nine -the match
10- the answer
Eleven - southgates story
Twelve - the race
Thirteen- the secret is out..
Fourteen-shots fired..
Fifteen - you heard that?
Sixteen- Mai you ruined my hair!
Seventeen- meeting the family
Nineteen- only cause i love ya
Twenty- trouble in paradise
Twenty one- i cant believe it, i dont believe it..
Twenty two- mase learns the truth
Twenty three- you got one slipper on!
Twenty four- is that really what you think of me princess?
Twenty five- only time will tell
Twenty six- its so peaceful out here
Twenty seven- a new chapter for mai
Twenty eight- i cant keep getting hurt
Twenty nine - 'biggest competitor'
Thirty - mase is a man with a plan
Thirty one- mason's plan in action
Thirty two- jesse the girlfriend stealer
Thirty three - i do
Thirty four -the end

Eighteen- ...as in Jos Verstappen?

1.5K 16 0
Av Beth652

Mai's POV

Mase finally joined me and his parents who were waiting out the front. "Jaz had to go darling, Summer was getting tired. So it's just us." Debbie told her son. He nodded in reply understanding.
"We will go in Mai's car mum, why don't you and dad follow behind us." He told her. "Sounds good darling." She replied smiling and walking to the car with Tony.

We jumped in my car ready to drive off, checking Mason's parents were behind us. "So it seems I was right, my parents and sister really love you!" Mase said smirking at me. "I love them too Mase, they are so lovely! I replied, a smile forming on my face. "My sister let you hold Summer... she never lets anyone outside of family hold her." Mase said, surprise evident in his tone. "Really? It's probably just because her arms were tired." I replied, turning the radio on and singing along. I noticed Mase staring at me from the corner of my eye. "You good Mase?" I said giggling. "You have an amazing voice!" He replied, making my cheeks turn a light pink. "Oh stop it." I said, flapping a hand at him.

Minutes later we pulled up at the steakhouse, and waited out the front for Debbie and Tony. When they joined us we went inside and got a table.
"So Mai tell me about yourself." Debbie said, looking up from her menu. "Well I'm an ex racer, now a model and influencer. My brother Max is an F1 driver and my father, Jos is a businessman." I told her. "Wait Jos... as in Jos Verstappen?" She questioned. A weird look on her face. "Um, yeh I'm Mai Verstappen." I replied, looking at Mason confused.

"We know your dad darling..." she started. "..and we know who you are too." She added. My breathing quickened, as I started panicking. "We know you're part of the mafia Mai." She stated. 
Seeing the expression on my face, and my mouth open, trying to think of something to say, Debbie started speaking again. "Years ago, before you two were even born, your father and I got into some trouble." She admitted, looking at Mason, who like me, had a confused look on his face.
She looked at both of us and carried on speaking. "We were walking by the park late one night, when we witnessed a shooting. I think his name was Marcus.." she trailed off, pursing her lips and placing a hand on her chin thoughtfully. "He had sent people to kill a man... we saw a man trying to shoot a tall slender man wearing a football shirt. He had noticed we had seen, and dragged us over, holding all three of us at gun point. I really thought that was the time we were going to die." She said pausing, as tears welled in her eyes.

"Then suddenly, another man appeared from the shadows and shot him first. That man was your father Mai.
He made sure we were all okay, and gave us his phone number incase we were ever in trouble. He told us who he was, as he walked us and that other man back home." She told me.

Suddenly realisation hit. "That other man was Southgate.." I whispered, without looking up. "Oh my, i always thought your coach looked familiar Mase!" She told him, a small smile appearing across her face. Mase retuned the smile, squeezing my hand slightly. I looked up making eye contact with Debbie. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you Debbie... and I understand if you hate me." I told her, moving my head back down and looking back at the floor.

"Darling we don't hate you! Far from it actually, we have kept in contact with your dad over the years. He was ALWAYS checking up on us." She said, jokingly rolling her eyes at the last part. "In fact, it makes us a bit more comfortable, because we know the lengths your dad will go to to protect the ones around him. He had security come stay outside our house for two months after the incident. So we know Mase is safe with you guys." She finished, standing up and walking around the table to comfort me. I hugged her, burying my face in her shoulder, so no one would see the tears that threatened to fall down my face. "I'm so glad you already know.. I was dreading telling you one day." I slowly told them. Releasing myself from the hug. "Well now you don't have to!" Tony told me chuckling. I looked at Mase, who shot me a comforting smile. Which I returned. "I can't believe Southgate never told me!" Mase exclaimed, pouting, while the rest of us chuckled.

The rest of the meal went by uneventfully. We ate our steaks, and Mason and Debbie had a couple of drinks. Me and Tony were driving, so decided against it. We all hugged before departing our separate ways. "You will have to come round to my dads soon!" I shouted over to Tony, who was helping a rather drunk Debbie get into the car. "Of course we will!" He replied, waving goodbye to me and Mase.
I helped a tipsy Mason into my car and drove us back home. Once we got there I put him to bed, before getting ready myself. I hopped in to bed after brushing my teeth and switched the lamp off. "Night Mase." I whispered. "Night baby." He groaned back, already half asleep.

~

The next morning I slowly opened my eyes, looking at the clock I realised it was 10am. "Mase wake up." I shook him, as he groaned in response. "It's 10am and we are meant to be meeting Sasha and Jack for brunch." I told him, shaking him harder. "Okay I'm up! I'm up!" He chuckled.
Showering quickly, I walked out of the bathroom to the walk in wardrobe to choose my outfit. After choosing a comfy pair of shorts, a grey hoodie and a large coat I started on my make up. I decided to leave my hair down and put a white cap on to complete my look. "You ready Mase?" I called out. "Yeh two seconds." He replied. I grabbed my handbag and walked downstairs to the front door. Seconds later Mase joined me, he was wearing grey joggers and a white t-shirt. "Which car do you wanna take?" I asked, referring to our large car collection. "Hmmm the McLaren Artura." He replied. As I grabbed the keys and walked to my beautiful orange sports-car. "Owwww I wanna drive." Mase pouted. I rolled my eyes. "Fine, just don't crash my car!" I told him, throwing him the keys. His face lit up as he got into the drivers side and started my car.

Minutes later we pulled up at the Waffle House we agreed to meet at. Mason grabbed my hand leading me inside. I noticed Sasha and Jack already waiting for us, waving as they noticed us.
"Hey guys! What's up?" I asked them. "Hey Mai!" Sasha squealed as she jumped up to hug me. Meanwhile Mase and Jack bro hugged.
We all sat down to order our food. "Do you guys all wanna go out on Saturday? The formula one drivers are coming to stay at mine they have a month break." I told them. "Yh I will, obviously Jack wants to." Mase joked, nudging his friend with his elbow. "Oh shut up Mase, but yes I'll come!" Jack said trying to hide his excitement. "Me too." Sasha added. "Wonderful I'll message the other guys later." I replied as our food arrived.
I got Mase to take a quick photo of me, and posted it on my insta.

MaiVerstappen

Liked by MaxVerstappen and 2,345,764 others.
Brunchin with the babes @masonmount @jackgrealish @sasharebecca

Comments
Masonmount- wow my girlfriend is stunning
-shush youuuu xxxxxx

Sasharebecca- love ya xx
-love ya more xx

User75- how can someone look so pretty in shorts and a hoodie!
-💜

Jackgrealish- finally made it to that double date
-yes finally ahaha

MaxVerstappen- looking good sis
-thanks bro x

User6- ugly slag you don't deserve Mason
-masonmount- if your hating on my gf your not a true fan.

Johnstones- my best friend is better than yours!
- I think you'll find mine is! :) x

Danielricciardo- effortlessly pretty x
-MaxVerstappen- stop hitting on my sister man 😂
(Liked by Masonmount)
- thanks Dan

Charlesleclerc- misss youuuu gorg!!
-miss u too!! I'll see u tomo! 😂xx

We all sat munching away happily in a comfortable silence, when Sasha's phone pinged loudly. She checked it and I watched her expression drop. She looked up at me, her eyes beginning to water. 'Are u okay?' I mouthed. She shook her head and stood up walking to the toilets. The boys looked up confused. "Where's she going?" Jack asked me. "Just to the toilet" I lied. "I'm going too." I added, getting up and walking off before they could stop me.

I pushed open the bathroom door and saw Sasha sat on the toilet lid, her head in her hands, sobbing slowly.
"Sash, you okay what's happened?" I asked her. She turned her phone around so I could see.
I looked down at the screen in front of me. It was a picture of Jack, kissing ex love islander Ellie. "What the fuck." The words came out of my mouth before I could stop them. "Sasha I'm so sorry, do you want to come stay with me and Mase?" I asked her. She looked up at me with a tearstained face and nodded. "I can take you there now, I'll get Jack to drop Mase off." I told her pulling her up from where she sat.
I gave her my car keys and told her I'd be out in a minute, as I walked back to the table the boys were sat on.
"You fucking prick Jack. You promised you wouldn't hurt her!" I yelled at him not caring I was making a scene. "What are you talking about?" He asked me.
I pulled out Sasha's phone and showed him the picture. His eyes widened and he began talking. " I don't want to hear it Jack." I spat at him, putting my hand up in his face. "Mase get a lift home with this piece of shit I'm going with Sasha." I told him grabbing the phone and walking away.

Mason's POV

"Mate wtf are you doing?" I questioned Jack. "Mase I really fucked up, I went out and was really drunk with the Man City boys, she's a friend of theirs and we played a game, and I was dared to kiss Ellie... I didn't know someone took a picture." He told me his eyes starting to water.
"I shouldn't of done it. I feel so bad about it, how do I fix it?" He asked me.
"Well mate, all you can do is show her how sorry you are, but I'd give her a while to cool down." I told him, patting his back while he sobbed into my shoulder.

"Come on mate, let's get out of here. Give me your keys I'll drive you home." I told Jack whilst placing some money on the table to pay for our meals.

Authors note- thought I'd incorporate the recent pictures taken of Ellie and jack, obviously they didn't kiss in real life, but I needed drama 😂

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

29.4K 423 45
Being born into the mafia, you are given the choice at eighteen to stay or leave. But even if you choose to leave, there are always rules that need t...
327K 10K 51
Elodie Carter is starting her career in formula one at the very bottom in Williams. On top of the regular pressures of a driver, she's the first fema...
4.3K 108 15
P R O B L E M A T I C An age-old vendetta between two powerful families erupts into heartbreak instead of the infamous bloodshed. What happens when t...
47.6K 1.1K 24
𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓, Love should come natural but for Chloe and Max it couldn't be more forced. 𝐂𝐡𝐥𝐨𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 is an twenty four year o...