𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐄 ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ 𝐧𝐜𝐭...

Galing kay renjunworld

➺ kim yunhee, a hufflepuff with a spark of courage and ambition, embarks on adventures with the chosen one, t... Higit pa

⇛ 𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐄
⇛ 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟏
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟐
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟑
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟒
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟓
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟔
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟕
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟖
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟗
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟏𝟎
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟏𝟏
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟏𝟐
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟏𝟑
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟏𝟒
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟏𝟓
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟏𝟕
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟏𝟖
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟏𝟗
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟐𝟎
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟐𝟏
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟐𝟐
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟐𝟑
⇛ 𝐂𝐇 𝟐𝟒
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟐𝟓
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟐𝟔
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟐𝟕
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟐𝟖
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟐𝟗
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟑𝟎
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟑𝟏
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟑𝟐
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟑𝟑
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟑𝟒
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟑𝟓
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟑𝟔
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟑𝟕
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟑𝟖
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟑𝟗
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟒𝟎
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟒𝟏
⇛ 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟒𝟐
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟒𝟑
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟒𝟒
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟒𝟓
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟒𝟔
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟒𝟕
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟒𝟖
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟒𝟗
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟓𝟎
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟓𝟏
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟓𝟐
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟓𝟑
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟓𝟒
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟓𝟓
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟓𝟔
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟓𝟕
⇛ 𝟏𝐊
⇛ 𝐀/𝐍
⇛ 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝟏
⇛ 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝟐
⇛ 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝟑
⇛ 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝟒
⇛ 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝟓
⇛ 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝟔
⇛ 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝟕
⇛ 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝟖, 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏
⇛ 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝟖, 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐
⇛ 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝟖, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃

⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟏𝟔

1.1K 58 10
Galing kay renjunworld

𝐣𝐮𝐧 𝟐𝟒 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟓

"mark, you've got this!" chenle cheered for the nervous boy. the third task was around an hour away and he couldn't stop pacing around the library.

"remember to use lumos. it's going to be dark in that maze and you won't get far if you can't see." renjun said as jeno tossed a book of spells at him.

"renjun, you've told him enough now. you're going to make the poor boy even more nervous. look at how pale he is!" chenle pointed at mark's face that had indeed gone white.

"sit down, mark. you're making me dizzy." jeno pulled the boys wrist, forcing him to sit.

"i have a bad feeling about this task and not because it's a maze that i know he'll get lost in. there's something else." yunhee said, her leg bouncing.

"i feel like you're not telling us the full story." renjun said, observing her frowning face and how she brought her hand up to bite on her nails, but quickly reminded herself not to and brought it back down.

"i suppose it's best to tell you now. i've been having dreams ever since that second task, but they don't quite feel like dreams. in them, i see barty crouch, i've told you that, but then i see another body. he... he looks like cedric." she explained, looking around at their baffled faces. "i could just be assuming though! oh no, look what i've done. mark, please don't be even more scared now! it might not mean anything. it's dumb. it must be because i'm so anxious."

"i'm sure it's nothing." jeno agreed, but he planned to bring renjun back to the library with him to find any books that could explain the dreams. books always had answers for everything.

"excuse me. dumbledore says everyone should head to the maze stands and mark needs to go to the champion room to get ready." colin creevey told them, entering the library.

"mark, don't worry, alright?" yunhee hugged the boy before he left to find the other champions and teachers. "i guess this is it."

"um... yunhee." chenle pointed behind her and she turned around to find colin still standing there.

"not now, colin. run along." she shooed him away.

"what was that about?" chenle asked as they started making their way to the stands.

"i may have said he could get mark's autograph. it wasn't a promise though. still must have gotten that boy's hopes up."

"well, you best get it quick because that boy will never give up." renjun said, looking over at the band that were playing music loudly.

the three hufflepuff's and the ravenclaw managed to squeeze into seats at front row — not that it mattered because they couldn't even see inside the maze. chenle reached into his pocket and pulled out a scrunched up yellow banner that had 'harry' and 'cedric' written on it.

"i made this." he boasted, waving it in the air. the champions walked out from under the stands and mark smiled at his friends at front row who were showing off the banner.

"silence!" dumbledore yelled, and the music died down into an elephant sound before going completely quiet along with all the students.

"earlier today, professor moody placed the triwizard cup deep within the maze. only he knows it's exact position. now, as mr diggory... and mr lee..." the group of friends were on their feet in a second, cheering for mark. "are tied for first position, they will be first to enter the maze. followed by mr krum... and miss delacour."

"gosh, they're absolute beasts." chenle whined, covering his ears at the sound of the durmstrang boys yelling.

"the first person to touch the cup will be the winner! i've instructed the staff to patrol the perimeter. should, at any point, a contestant wish to withdraw from the task, he or she need only send up red sparks with their wands."

renjun mouthed 'perriculum' to mark before dumbledore pulled the champions in to have a word.

"champions! prepare yourselves!"

"i'm starting to feel sick." yunhee mumbled, bouncing her leg again. she watched mark enter the maze, smiling nervously at him until the entrance was blocked so that she could no longer see him.

"he's mark. he'll be alright." jeno reassured her.

⚯͛

time was going by fast and it was beginning to get darker. yunhee couldn't help the growing pit in her stomach as she stared blankly at the maze mark was lost in. it wasn't long till red sparks were shot up into the sky and fleur was retrieved from the maze, half-unconscious.

"she looks awful. what could have happened?" chenle asked.

"i don't know." renjun shook his head.

as more time passed, they grew even more worried.

"surely someone should have found the cup by now. i don't like this at all. maybe i should have warned cedric."

"yunhee, calm down."

she squeezed her eyes shut and an image of green and red lights flashed in her mind. she sprang out of her seat and ran down to where dumbledore was stood.

"sir, somethings not right! mark must be in trouble." she told him.

he opened his mouth to question her, but in that moment, they heard a sudden crack. mark and cedric appeared right in front of them, mark leaning over the other. fleur let out a horrified scream and dumbledore rushed over to the two boys.

"keep everybody in their seats. a boys been killed." fudge said, passing by yunhee. professor mcgonagall moved her back so she couldn't see the body anymore. her friends quickly joined her, watching the heart wrenching scene of cedric's father crying over his dead body.

"i was right..." yunhee whispered.

"where are they going?" jeno's voice snapped her out her trance and her eyes averted over to where professor moody was taking mark.

"i'm following them." renjun strode over to the direction they went in, the others following him.

they ended up outside his office where they could hear mark shouting. yunhee burst through the door, grabbing mark to pull him away from the furious man.

"stay away from mark!"

"your little friends come to watch the rest of the show?" he bellowed, searching through a box of cups.

"it was you from the beginning. you put my name in the goblet of fire. you bewitched krum, but you..." mark said, bringing the attention back to him

"but... but... you won because i made it so. you ended up in that graveyard tonight because it was meant to be so. now the deeds done." moody mocked. he moved closer to grab mark's hand, resulting in the ravenclaw taking out his wand. "the blood that runs through these veins runs within the dark lord."

"descendo!" renjun yelled, his wand pointed at a shelf of boxes above moody. one hit him, but he dodged the others.

"imagine how he will reward me when he learns that i have once and for all silenced the great mark lee and a bonus, the seer." moody's wand was raised towards the group, hovering in front of mark. jeno stepped in front of him, shielding him so that moody would have to get past him first.

"expelliarmus!" dumbledore voice boomed as he rushed through the door. he grabbed moody by the neck, forcing his mouth open to pour truth serum down his thirst. "do you know who i am?"

"albus dumbledore."

"are you alastor moody? are you?"

"no."

"is he in this room?" dumbledore repeated and moody's eyes looked over at the chest in front of the group of friends. "you kids, move away from there!"

they fled from the area, allowing snape to open the chest. dumbledore peered into it, calling out for alastor moody. the friends moved back to stand around the chest, trying to see inside.

yunhee turned around with wide eyes when the other professor moody withered in his seat, his face morphing into another's.

"polyjuice potion." chenle whispered.

the man reached out towards yunhee who was the closest, trying to grab her, only chenle was quick enough to drag her a good distance away.

"barty crouch junior." dumbledore said.

"barty crouch's son?" yunhee whispered as dumbledore showed mark's injury.

"you know what this means, don't you? he's back. lord voldermort has returned."

"i'm sorry, sir. i couldn't help it." mark sobbed.

"send an owl to azkaban. i think they'll find they're missing a prisoner." dumbledore told professor mcgonagall.

"i'll be welcomed back like a hero!" barty crouch junior sneered, his tongue slipping past his lips like a snake.

"perhaps. personally, i've never had much time for heroes."

"let's get out of here." jeno tugged on his friends arms and they followed after dumbledore. the minute mark left the room he collapsed to the floor, unconscious.

"mark!" yunhee kneeled next to him and lifted his head up from the cold floor.

"bring him to the medical wing." dumbledore told them as jeno and chenle wrapped mark's arms around their shoulders to carry him. "he needs his rest for tomorrow's assembly. you all do."

they did as said and took mark to the medical wing where madam pomfrey treated him immediately. they sat around his bed, waiting for him to wake up despite dumbledore telling them to go rest.

"hey..." mark's croaky voice greeted their ears as he sat up in the bed. jeno handed him a cup of water that he downed carefully.

"how you feeling?" chenle asked, his head resting on the bed.

"i'm not fine. too much has happened. cedric is dead... i could have..." mark replied, his eyes beginning to water.

"don't you dare blame this on yourself. you were cruelly targeted and trapped. none of us could have known this would happen. there was nothing you could have done." yunhee told him, her eyes focused on a beetle on the windowsill by mark's bed. chenle took notice of this too and placed a jar over it, planning to take it outside later on.

"but, yunhee, you said you saw cedric dead in your dreams. could that have just been a coincidence or what?"

"i don't know. i'd like to hope it was only a coincidence. i don't wish to see the future and i'd ask professor trelawney about it, but i'd rather stay away from her forever. i doubt she'd give me a straight answer anyway."

"fair enough. can you get rid of that beetle. it looks like rita skeeter." jeno snorted and renjun's eyes widened.

"now that you've said it, it really does." he picked the jar up, observing the insect. "do you think it could actually be her? i mean, how else is she listening into everyone's conversations?"

"then that would means she's an unregistered animagus and was spying on us." chenle said then reached for the jar. "let me squish her!"

"no! chenle, that would be murder!" yunhee restrained his arms, preventing him from getting a one way ticket to azkaban.

"let me at her!"

⚯͛

𝐣𝐮𝐥 𝟑 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟓

"do you realise just how many days we're going to be apart for? i swear i'm going to go crazy." yunhee sighed as they exited the hogwarts express.

"you will survive." renjun patted her shoulder before hugging all his friends. "i see my sister over there, so i'll get going. remember to write to me every week!"

"my parents don't seem to be here yet. probably running late." chenle said, looking at his watch.

"mine too. mark is going to stay with me for the first few weeks." jeno told them.

"i'll wait with you until your parents get here. since i have to get the bus home, timings don't really matter." yunhee got on her toes, peering over mark's head at the students. "oh. there's donghyuck, jaemin and jisung. let me go say bye."

"when will she give up." she heard chenle sigh as she ran over to three who seemed lost.

"hey." she greeted, catching their attention. "i'm not here to bother you. just wanted to say have good holidays and i'm looking forward to seeing you next year. okay, bye!"

she turned back around and sped walk towards her friends again.

"bye, yunhee." 

she wasn't sure who had said it, but she was happy anyway. she wanted everything next year to go well. no more stupid drama, no more fear. just a peaceful flowing river.

𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

50.8K 1.8K 13
დ ❙ 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝘂𝗽𝗼𝗻 𝗮 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗻 ↺ ❙ ©𝗻𝗮𝗻𝗮...
10.3K 482 55
"ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴅᴏɴɢʜʏᴜᴄᴋ, sᴛᴏᴘ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ, ʜᴀᴇᴄʜᴀɴ" 2 Haechan? More trouble or more jackpot? Started :: June 30, 2022 Published :: March 28, 2024 Ended...
170K 10.4K 75
..( 🎙️ )NCTxOCs "nct dream? dude, no, i wanted sana from twice!" in which a group of friends find themselves tangled up with a ...
20.7K 731 23
"you don't need me like i need you. pray that i won't be alone." HAECHAN fanfic COLLEGE au started: 11.15.2020 ended: 01.04.2021 published: 12.13.202...