A Nightmare Comes To Life (Di...

Por cinis5hh

This Detective Conan Story is about a new fight with the black organization, but this fight will be a matter... Mais

Chapter 1: A Strange Call
Chapter 2: Tropical Land Again!
Chapter 3: It Is Just The Start
Chapter 4 The Two Options
Chapter 5: Safe And Sound
Chapter 6: Not The End
Chapter 7: Face To Face
Chapter 8: Searching (Shinichi's part)
Chapter 9: Truth Reavelled
Aurthur Note (Read Please)
Chapter 10: Ran's whereabouts
Chapter 11: The Great Rescue
Chapter 12: Back To Normal
Chapter 13: The Second Knock
Chapter 14: Shinichi, Why?
Chapter 15: Hospital And Attack
Chapter 16: Memories
Chapter 17: No Place Like Home
Chapter 18: The Beginning Of No Return.
Chapter 19: Where The Countdown Begins
A/N
Chapter 22: Investigation
Chapter 23: Plans... Evil Ones.
Chapter 24: The missing Ran
A/N
I/A/N

Chapter 20: The Last 10 Seconds Of Horror.

100 5 3
Por cinis5hh

Haibara's POV:-

Ran: Takagi-keiji!

Takagi: Ah! Ran-chan, so, where's the taser?

Sonoko: Here it is.

Takagi: I'll send it for fingerprints scan.

Haibara: Wait! Save that for another time! Take us to Agasa-hakase so we can locate Kudo-kun by his phone, we tried calling his phone but he doesn't answer, his phone is not shut, we have 75% of finding him from Hakase's computer.

Takagi: Okay, but my car won't fit all of you...

Hattori: It's 'kay, I came with Kazuha'on my motorbike.

Takagi: Then let's go!

Kudo-kun... At least if he still remembers anything...

We were all in Takagi-keiji's car, waiting to arrive at our destination.

Narrator's POV:-

Meanwhile... At where Shinichi was...

Shinichi was getting more frightened as time passes, the terrible feeling of death raised inside him, he was all gagged, every time he hears someone walking by the abandoned building, he tries his best to yell or make any sound by hitting anything by his tied legs, which always ended up failing.

Shinichi started giving up, he remembered the phone which kept vibrating from time to time.

He scanned the floor with his legs because of the eye-gag on his eyes, hoping that his phone is nearby... Luckily... His phone was behind his feet, he tried to drag it with his feet so it can reach his hands... he struggled for some time which ended in success.

He held the phone in his hand tightly, waiting for someone to call, so he will be able to escape this hellhole sooner.

*Back At Agasa's*

Hattori: So? Did ya find'im?

Haibara: Not yet… The computer is still operating the program.

Sera: Then how much time will it take?

Haibara: A few minutes, I guess.

Hattori: Then we'have ta wait'ill maybe Kudo dies.

Sera: Or maybe he's already dead...

The sad idea filled the room with silence which was clearly expected, not like the detective's kidnapping. No one knew what to do except for to wait for the computer to work, which made all of them worry just in case they arrived late, or if they are even late.

They already told his parents who were worried about their son, in case he was attacked...

Hattori Heiji was trying his best to stay in a clam down situation, so he won't make trouble which will make the rescue become late, he kept thinking about his best friend's situation right now, which made his mind go in a million ways with no single clue…

Hattori's POV:-

Kudo… I hope you're doing well… Hope not dead…

My head took me to thinking about a lot of things, except for a plan…

What am I thinking?! We need a plan… A PLAN!!

Haibara: Someone, try to call him.

Ran: I'll call him…

Sera: But why should someone call him?

Haibara: We need to know if his phone is still available so we can locate it.

Ran: Wait! He answered the phone this time!

Hattori: What?!

Ran: I only hear something being hit with a range…

Sonoko: A range?

Hattori: What was it? Open the speaker…

Ran: Okay… It was 2 times then a pass then 5 times with another pass then another 2 times with a longer pass than the others…

Haibara: 252…?!

Hattori: Oi, Kudo, it's you, right?! Are you good to talk?!

I heard him moaning, is his mouth gaged…?

Hattori: Oi, Kudo… there's no need ta talk, Are the people who kidnapped ya there, still? If they are hit the phone 1 time, if not, hit 2.

*Thud… Thud*

2…?!

Hattori: Did they escape'or somethin'?

*Thud… Thud*

Sera: That's strange…

Haibara: Yeah, why there's no one ta guard him?

All of us heard a several attempts of movement, which ended in hearing the eastern detective's voice… particularly panting.

Shinichi: Guys… You don't have much time…

Haibara: What do ya mean? Time for what?

Shinichi: There's a bomb in here.

All: What?!!

A BOMB?!

Hattori: How much time's left?!

Shinichi: I don't know, there's a piece of tape gaging my eyes, I can't see anything, I don't know where am I…

Hattori: Calm down, Kudo! Do ya know where the bomb is?

Shinichi: How am I supposed to calm down when the bomb is around my chest?!!

Sera: The bomb is what…?!!!

Kudo…!

Haibara: Found Him! In an abandoned mansion, Beika's seventh district!

Sera: Then what are we waiting for?! Let's go!

Narrator's POV:-

All of them went off to save there friend's life, there only hope was to get there on time, not too late, they thought that if it was too early maybe they could have a chance to see the kidnapper, which wasn't good, at all.

As soon as they arrived… The only police officer with them called the Inspector who called the explosives and rescue teams, so the bomb can be dealt with, but the western detective thought of the opposite, he thought that the team may arrive late, of course, it will take more than 30 minutes for the teams to get ready and arrive, therefore, Heiji pushed upon his plan to go make the operation himself.

Hattori: Ya guys'tay 'ere! I'll brin'im and come back!!

Kazuha: H-heiji!!

She tried to stop him but was too late, he already disappeared inside the creepy mansion, she was very terrified for either he will come out with his detective friend or end up with him as burning flesh, or either she will hear his voice again or hear his answer for her confession…

Shinichi's POV:-

I only heard the ticking of the bomb at first, but now I can hear footsteps.

Don't tell me…! Are they back?!

Suddenly, I heard the door open right before I heard a certain voice which I didn't expect to really hear…

Hattori: Kudo!

Shinichi: Hattori?!

I could sense that he knelt down to my level, which was a correct hunch, as he removed the tape gaging my sight.

Shinichi: How did you get here?!

Hattori: We tracked the GPS on your phone.

Afterwards, I looked down to view the bomb, same as Hattori did, only to find out that the time is tighting…

Shinichi: Only 5 minutes left?!

Hattori: At least there's time to disable the bomb.

Shinichi: How much will it take?

Hattori: Why don't we find out?

[Skip Time]

Shinichi: 1 minute…

Hattori: Only three wires left, first the yellow, and… done, second the red… there! Last put not least, the black one…

Shinichi: What's wrong?

Hattori: There's no black wire…

Shinichi: So, what now?!

Ran's POV:-

Kazuha: Heiji...

Ran: Shinichi...

Sonoko: Did something wrong happen?!

Sera: Hattori-kun is smarter than letting such a thing happe-

.

.

.

.

BANG!!

SHI-SHINICHI!!

Ran: No… it's impossible, right…?!

This can't be…!!

Ran: NO!

I started running towards the burning up mansion, but I got stopped by Takagi-keiji.

Takagi: Ran-Chan, you can't go inside-

Ran: -Let me go! He's... He's still inside! Let go! Shi-SHINICHI!!!!!

Sera: There's no use Ran-kun!

Ran: We can't find out until we go inside!!

Sera: I Told You… there's no use, because he's not inside anymore… *Smile*

I looked at the direction Sera-chan and the others were looking…

Shinichi…!

My sad tears became joy ones as I saw him, Hattori-kun was carrying him on his back, he seemed to be sleeping…

Hattori's POV:-

Sonoko: Is he okay?

Hattori: Yeah, he just got surprised 'cause of the bombin' sound, we can say that he lost his consciousness 'cause of the big shock that hit 'im as the mansion exploded, he was holding me tightly a while ago…

Haibara: But what happened?

Hattori: Well, actually…

*Flashback*

Shinichi: So, what now?

Hattori: Le'me get this off ya…

I untied the bomb from Kudo, and grabbed'im as fast as I can, ta the direction of the window…

10…

9…

8…

7…

6…

5…

4…

3…

2…

1…

0…!!

In that very moment, I took Kudo underneath me and jumped outta the window of the second floor, I could feel Kudo shiverin' after he heard the bombin', I felt his hand tightin'on my arm, which secured'im, I don't want'im ta get hurt…

We fell into the old pool which still has water for some reason, but it was for our luck, I took'im by the arm and got outta the pool, smelling the burning wood made me remember camping, except that there was no time for having fun, I realized Kudo went into deep sleep, right after he vomited the pool's water, after all this, all I can do is to sigh with relief…

*End Of Flashback*

Hattori: Thank Kami-sama that everythin' went fine!

Sonoko: So, let's go home!

Haibara: Not before this Osakan detective gets a pass on the Hospital…

Oops…

Hattori: W-what're ya talkin'about?!

Haibara: Talking about the wound on your right arm, of course.

Kazuha: What wound, Heiji?

Kazuha then came ta me pulled up my sleeve, only ta reveal a big wound on my arm.

Kazuha: What's this, Heiji?!

Hattori: AHOU! THIS HURTS YA STUPID IDIOT!!

Kazuha: YA'RE THE STUPID IDIOT HERE YA STUPID DETECTION FREAK!!! GOIN' INSIDE LIKE THAT!!

Hattori: IF I DIDN'GO INSIDE, KUDO MIGHT HAVE TURNED INTO A BURNING FLESH RIGHT NOW!!!!

Ran's POV:-

And here they go with there usual fight…

Well, I'm happy, everyone is okay, especially you, Shinichi…

[To Be Continued]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Super late, I know…

But thankfully, it's ended, and I'm happy it's so, and the reason I was late, was because I was on another vacation with my family, I returned on Saturday midnight, and I took Sunday as a rest, so yeah, we can say that I made this chapter on a hurry, but it's a little better than the others, I think, I'd like to thank each one of you for following and supporting me, which I always need, so help this story reach 1k readers, so other stories can come up, I have a lot of ideas in my crazy mind, and I thought that it was enough Hospital for Shinichi-ni-chan so I let Heiji-ni-chan take that part for now on 😂🤫

Hattori: I heard ya author-chan!

Arthur: Heard what?

Hattori: Oh, save it, Wasn' what I heard was: 'I thought that it was enough Hospital for Shinichi-ni-chan so I let Heiji-ni-chan take that part for now on'?!

Arthur: I was kidding!!

Hattori: If ya were serious… I won' participate in this story any longer, well, sorry for Kudo, he has to continue!

Arthur: Then I shall put you in coma so you can relax?

Hattori: W-wait! A coma?!

Arthur: I'm kidding, of course, I won't sent you to a hospital ever again if you stop insulting Shinichi-ni-chan!

Hattori: I promise I won't if you tell him the exact same!

Shinichi: What are you talking about?

Hattori: Oops…

Arthur: Somebody is in trouble… *Giggle*

Five seconds later…

Arthur: Goal! Good kick, Shinichi-ni-chan!!

Shinichi: We still have a talk, Arthur-chan.

Arthur: Okay, but before, we're out, PEACE!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

28.8K 1.7K 38
კიმ ვაიოლეტი გოგო რომელსაც ამ ცხოვრებაში მხოლოდ გარდაცვლილი დედა, საუკეთესო მეგობარი და ფრენბურთი უყვარდა. მამამისი კლანჭებში მოქცეული. ის სიგიჟემდე...
307K 18.4K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
78.5K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
3.6K 107 21
As the normal life was going, the small but important piece of the chain to break the Black Organization had appeared. Who would that person be? What...