Feisty [Trainer!Levi x Reader]

By bananamelonwriter

After being unable to pursue my dream of becoming a kick boxer, I decided to stop being so melodramatic and s... More

\\.one.//
\\.two.//
\\.three.//
\\.four.//
\\.five.//
\\.six.//
\\.seven.//
\\.eight.//
\\.nine.//
\\.ten.//
\\.twelve.//
\\.thirteen.//
\\.fourteen.//
\\.fifteen.//
\\.sixteen.//
\\.seventeen.//
\\.eighteen.//
\\.nineteen.//
\\.twenty.//
\\.twenty-one.//
\\.twenty-two.//
\\.twenty-three.//
\\.twenty-four.//
\\.twenty-five.//
\\.twenty-six.//
\\.twenty-seven.//
\\.twenty-eight.//
\\.twenty-nine.//
\\.thirty.//
\\.thirty-one.//
\\.thirty-two.//
\\.thirty-three.//
\\.thirty-four.//
\\.thirty-five.//
\\.thirty-six.//
\\.thirty-seven.//
\\.thirty-eight.//
\\.thirty-nine.//
\\.forty.//
\\.forty-one.//
\\.forty-two.//
\\.forty-three.//
\\.forty-four.//
\\.forty-five.//
\\.forty-six.//
\\.forty-seven.//
\\.forty-eight.//
\\.forty-nine.//
\\.fifty.//

\\.eleven.//

5.8K 152 147
By bananamelonwriter

After our small conversation today, I was left feeling so nice and warm inside. Yeah, my new diet program will be tough, but that's not what I kept from today.

I think I'm finally feeling Levi as my trainer, the way I'm supposed to. I have built my trust on him. I'd want no one else to take me on but him.

I was so hungry when I got back home. I admit it, I could almost hear the ice cream calling me from the freezer. But I didn't want to disobey Levi, so I didn't touch it.

Remarkably, I had a couple of apples on the back of my fridge. Those wouldn't do shit to my hunger, though.

He told me to eat something with protein, didn't he?

I found some cottage cheese on the top of my fridge. That shit must have something with protein.

So I guess this is the start of my new eating lifestyle. Remind me tomorrow to go buy more stuff to eat, cause all I have in my kitchen now is untouchable, according to Levi.

Later the same night, I felt the urge to smoke. I really tried to hold it back, seriously, but it had already been three damn days that I haven't.

So I ended up lighting another cigarette. Which would end up to another whole pack.

"Pftt.. look at me crawling back to my bad habits once again.." I scoffed, blowing the smoke off my mouth.

-----------------

"Stop lazing around, (f/n). The customers are waiting. Get your ass down to work." I heard my boss complaining at me.

"Sorry, sir. I'm making the coffees.." I sighed, as I pulled over the empty cups to fill them up with the coffee.

I swear to God I haven't hated a damn bastard so much before in my whole life. As if he can't see I'm working the fastest I can.

The last few weeks I've been so fucking exhausted. I hate this job. But there ain't much I can do now, since I need the money.

When I realized my lunch break finally came, I almost dropped two coffees on a customer. Thank God I'm pretty though and I can easily get away with it.

I had nothing else to eat except for a couple of cupcakes I bought yesterday. I know that Levi told me to cut down on sweets, but there was nothing else and I'm fucking starving.

While I was munching them down, I heard a man walking towards the cashier table to take an order. Damn, people these days don't even want me to enjoy my 5-minute lunch break.

"One minute sir, I'll be right there.." I called at him, taking another bite from the cupcakes before wrapping them around to save them for later.

I almost choked as I turned around.

"L-Levi?!"

"How's the cupcake?" He stared at me with the most sassy look there is. That typical of his.

"W-wait, I can explain.." I immediately started, "I've started eating healthy, I swear! I really didn't intend to eat those.."

"Oh, you didn't.. So I guess the cupcake jumped into your mouth on its own, huh?" He crossed his arms.

I pouted. "..okay, it's my fault. But I wasn't lying when I said that I've started your diet.." I rushed to justify myself. "..I just had nothing else to eat right now.."

"Alright, I believe you.." He huffed, not being really convincing. "So, you work here, huh? I didn't really expect it, to be honest.."

"..It's kind of embarrassing, isn't it?" I sighed.

''No, that's not what I meant. Why would it be embarrassing to work at Starbucks?"

"Well, because it seems like I can't have an actual job, and I end up working at a cafeteria.." I explained.

"Maybe it seems like that to some. But you know that's not the truth. And so do I. That's the only thing that matters." He continued.

"..you know?" I asked curiously.

"I'm quite sure I do. Championship, isn't that it?''

I pouted, but nodded in agreement. I guess it wasn't that hard for him to find that one thing out, thinking how passionate I used to be about training.

"(F/n)! Do you never fucking listen?!" I flinched by my boss's sudden screams, "Is your lazy ass chatting with the customers again?"

"...U-Uh, I'm sorry sir, I-" I tried to apologize.

"Enough with the damn excuses!'' He kept on, this time even more furiously. ''Next time I'll catch you lazing around I'll-''

"Can you fucking not shout at her like that?"

''I'm sorry, are you talking to me..?" My boss was left speechless, as he turned at Levi.

"Your disrespect towards your own employee makes me want to beat the hell outta you. Especially because she's a girl." He growled, almost spitting fire from his eyes.

I've seen him mad before, but oh God it nothing like this now.

"Excuse me, mister, but who and why do y-'' my boss attempted to add, but Levi was too damn serious to listen to him.

"As long as she's doing her job right, she has the right to talk with whoever she wants. You think you can make use of her because of your position? Or is it because she's a girl, you fucking bastard?"

''Huh?! How dare you, young man! You don't ev-''

Oh dear lord was my boss fucking enraged, but Levi wouldn't deal with any of his shit.

"If I find out you keep on being an asshole at her, I'll let you have a taste of how rough my beating game is. And I can get a bit too aggressive. So, do me a favor and be a good boss, will you?''

Ohh boy. My boss was so shook that he couldn't even respond to that. He just gulped and apologized for one last before walking away like a damn coward.

I was equally shook too, though. Levi really can make anyone fucking shit their pants.

''Damn, Levi..!" I exclaimed.

"Did I overdo it?" He turned back at me, as his expression gradually got more relaxed.

"No,.. well, maybe, a little..'' I admitted, ''but that was.. fucking awesome! I didn't have the guts to tell that to him myself, but I was dying for him to get damn talked down like that. He deserved it, you can't imagine how he is not only with me, but with the rest of the employees too..''

"I thought so..'' He frowned, pulling his hair back. ''You shouldn't let anyone talk to you like that, (f/n). Even if he's your boss. When I was working past time, I had a boss even worse than him. And you can guess it didn't take me long to quit, after beating his ass up."

"Oh..You're definitely right.. but, I hate to say this, I'm risking my job if I do so. And I'm not in the position to be unemployed currently.." I sighed, "Anyway, what should I get you?"

"Get me a venti americano. And don't you add anything in there, sugar-related.'' He responded. ''I hope you also drink the same.."

''Pftt, of course I do."

Does caramel macchiato count as healthy?

I prepared his coffee and handed it to him. "It's on me. I ain't gonna let my trainer pay.."

"You're being too generous to me." He smirked, as he dropped a couple of coins on my tips box.

"Thanks for the service."

He grabbed the coffee and moved around near the exit.

I noticed him stopping, and turning back at me.

''Hey, (f/n). You.. don't think of me the same way as him, do you..?''

I flinched by that question.

''What? Of course not, Levi. Why, only because you're a little harsh at me? You're my trainer. I know that when you're being cold, you're doing it to train me better.'' I smiled at him. ''Don't worry, he's nothing compared to you.''

He smiled back. ''That's good to know. Let's keep it like that then.''

"Oh, and get ready for tomorrow. We'll be going on a small field trip."

Field trip..?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 497 65
You're a new recruit in the Survey Corp with a mission that extends beyond "the sake of humanity". Joining with two childhood friends, you're able to...
683K 22.5K 36
Life had never been kind to you, it seemed to be one tragedy after another. You found yourself alone, afraid... an outcast. Being part of the scouts...
28.7K 1.3K 118
«Can I be your partner?» After an irreparable loss, a girl who was born and raised in the Capital Mitras joins the Survey Corps to do her part to sav...
381 13 1
"So you just found me hot? Is that why you were so tense?" "Fucking yes." He tugged you closer. Lips hovering over the shell of your ear, a shudder w...