↷┆𝗠𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗸𝗶┆Sakura Haruno

By daso-ku

情熱| ❝Sakura realizes that maybe Sasuke-kun wasn't her only reason of enrolling into the academy .❞ ... More

I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII.
XVIII. (extra)
XIX.
XX.
XXII.

XXI.

6K 312 79
By daso-ku

I suggest you read the note at the end  :)
Hope you enjoy!

| Sakura's training arc |

Sakura sat down on the bench with a dramatic sigh, Isone doing the same with an amused smile. It had been two weeks since her training with Isone had started, they were focusing on basic jutsus and her genjutsu for the time being. The clan powers came second.

They had just stopped to take a well-deserved break, and were munching on some dangos that Sakura had bought after shunshin-ing over to Kasagiya's.

The shunshin was one the first thing Isone helped her with. Sakura could now shunshin from her training grounds to her house without a problem or puking. It helped alot and sped up her life even more, giving her more time to herself.

Though spending time with the blonde woman irritated her to no end. She was really obnoxious and even more obnoxious while training. She also didn't like how Isone understood all her problems as if she knew Sakura on a personal level.

"Dangos are the best, don't ya' think?"

Sakura frowned, she hated agreeing with her on anything, "No way" she scoffed, "Mochis are way better"

Isone looked stupefied for a second and was about to retort when the pinkette beat her to it, "I mean what's up with the color combination? Pink, white and green? Pfft"

In all honesty, that was the best insult she could come up with, dangos were her life and insulting them physically hurt her.

"But isn't yours the same?"

"What?"

"Pink" the blonde woman pointed to Sakura's hair, "White- cream, whatever" she pointed to her skin, "and green" she lastly pointed to her eyes.

Sakura stilled, feeling herself crumbling away into dust animatedly, not expecting that at all. She crouched a few feet away from the wooden bench, a dark sullen aura surrounding her form.

Dead, tired eyes stared at the ground with disinterest as she traced a broken heart on the sandy ground.

Isone stared on with a confused frown, "Something happened?"

"Fuck you"

________

Sakura sighed loudly and bent backwards, feeling satisfied after hearing a crack. She did some stretches before joining her mentor under a tree.

The blonde had removed her shirt and was now only in her wrappings. Sakura's eyes zeroed on her belly- more specifically, her abs. She narrowed her eyes, taking a seat beside the older woman. Eyes never leaving their previous focus.

"You're doing good, you'll learn this shit in no time, then we can focus on our clan stuff" Isone said, oblivious to her students gaze.

"I want them"

"Huh?" Isone turned towards the pink haired girl beside her, "what?"

"I want them."

She stared questioningly at her student and her gaze. "Want what?"

"Those" Sakura pointed to the well sculpted lines that outlined her stomach. Isone stared at her student with an aura of disbelief, "You can't just get them, Dango-chan (yes, that was Sakura's new nickname ever since the dango incident) You gotta work out to get them"

Sakura turned her gaze towards the older woman, "So be it, I'm getting those"

She stood up, the blondes eyes trailing her, and turned to her mentor, "So, how do you get those again?"

__________

"Great, you've been doing good Dango-chan! So I've decided it's time to get into our clan stuff!" Isone exclaimed, and grinned at the skeptical pink haired girl before her.

"....Okay?"

Isone fetched into her bag and grabbed a thick fair book. It had a leather covering, brownish yellow edges and smelled of old paper. Sakura gazed at the book, then at Isone, then back at the book and said in a partly rude voice, "If you think you can just give me a book to read as an explanation for this 'clan' and I'll follow through with it, then you're mistaken, Shishou"

The blonde snorted lightly before waving her hand, "Oh, I'd have to be crazy to do that to you, Dango-chan"

Yet here she is...

"Alright, this book is the 'language'- as we like to call it- of the Hanshiro clan. Like hand-signs, this is the building block required to formulate a special chakra that in turn allows us to perform shinjutsu"

Sakura raised an eyebrow, "Shinjutsu?"

"Yup, shinjutsu. It's our secret jutsu that's been practiced through the years by our ancestors. Some old geezer made it centuries ago and it was one of the things people were jelous of. It takes tremendous amount of yin-release and focus. You don't exactly need hand-signs cause the language itself acts as an activator. It's kinda like fuinjutsu but in your head so you don't need any ink or something- you know what? I'll just show you"

Isone made an impatient noice before bringing her hand forth. Her eyes glazed over for a second before a blue circlur hologram appeared out of nowhere, with multiple smaller circles and some weird shapes in it. The thing was flat and upon better inspection, Sakura noticed that the weird shapes looked somewhat similar to kanji- just...different.

Soon enough, a gush of water errupted from the fuinjutsu seal look-alike and Sakura had to dodge the stream before she got toppled over.

The pinkette stared in fascination at the blue circle before it retracted into nothing. She really couldn't believe that the lady hadn't been lying about the whole 'jutsu' and clan thing. Reduced to a state of nonplus, Sakura gazed at her mentor dumbly.

"So you weren't kidding?" She asked, flabbergasted that the lady was actually telling the truth and she indeed was from this disaster of a clan that ended in a pitiful genocide.

Isone frowned, "No, why would I? You didn't believe me?"

"Nah, thought you were crazy on drugs or something"

"I- what? Then why would you let me stay with you then? Isn't that, like, hazardous or something?" The blonde was really trying to understand the sentiments in this. Her student was easy to read most of the time but then she'd become the most confusing thing in the world, as if a switch had been flipped.

"Because I wanted a guinea pig? I didn't have anyone to practice my genjutsu on" Sakura said, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Don't you already have a genjutsu teacher? What's her name? Kunai? Kernel-"

"Kurenai. It's Kurenai. And no, I won't use my genjutsu on her, Kurenai-senpai is too pretty for that" Isone's jaw dropped to floor and Sakura continued, "I hope you understand now, Shishou"

"And I'm not pretty?"

The pink haired preteen eyed the lady, stopping at her face for longer than the rest of her and shook her head in a silent 'no'. Isone harrumphed with a slight pout before sneering, "Whatever, I don't care"

Pft. What a lie

"Anyway, how about we get started on your training now, Sa-ku-ra?"

_______

"What's wrong?"

Isone questioned the frown on the pinkette's face, forming annoyed creases and angry pouts. It had been a hard day- for Sakura, the blonde stood aside while voicing every single flaw in Sakura's posture.

They had taken up kenjutsu, where Isone could finally give Sakura the Hanshiro clan's bequest; a claymore.

The hilt was a royal blue colour, with extravagant gold workings at the pommel and chappe. There, embedded within the golden arches and curves was an electric blue gem.

The grip had engraved designs that Sakura found weird but beautiful nonetheless. The blade was sharp, sharper than any sword she'd seen before- but the pinkette hadn't seen that many in her life either so she wasn't one to compare.

"The thing just lit up after I held it" Sakura said, frowning at the blue gem.

"Yeah, that happens. The sword is made for just you, so the gem will only light up if you touch it" Isone supplied, walking over to her pink haired student and taking the swords from her.

The blue gem automatically dulled, turning a dark blue that almost bordered black, "See?"

Sakura stared amazed at the weapon in her hands before swallowing thickly and nodding, "Yeah"

Isone laughed, her student was precious.

_______

:)

Yeah, I'd didn't die...
I'm sorry for the very late update. This should've been out a week ago, but I'm a lazy bitch, what can i say.

Anyway, my mind was strangely occupied with other stories, not to mention a participated in Shikasaku week 2021. I have made another book and added all of my entries on there so check it out if you want to.

Also, I was thinking of making another Sakura book (Ik, I'm crazy okay?) And I've been stuck in choosing between two ideas. Dw I won't be abandoning this book.

I'll be ceating a side book, where I just share the first chapter and the basic idea of the stories and you guys can choose which one you find more intriguing.

Again, I'll be posting all of the other book ideas as well, once I'm done with this one.

My mind just has these weird moments where I read a good fic and I'm literally so inspired that I get a whole-ass another idea.

I have 9 fic ideas currently😭, and all of them are great (to me) but I narrowed to it down two, or maybe three (*nervous chuckle*). I hope you guys read this and participate in the upcoming voting ceremony (lmao)

Anyways bye!

Stay safe 💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

352K 11K 36
{Sakura Haruno Fanfiction} A name most people know as just another member of Team 7. However, there is more than what meets the eye. Not many know of...
69K 1.4K 36
Five girls who go to Konoha High School end up being friends with the new boys. But eventually, their friendship will become more than what they can...
1.6K 47 5
============================= Various Team Seven meet each other. A lot of fun and some nice surprises. #KakaSaku This is pure chaos; it is not meant...
204 5 6
When Nao was around five years old she was found outside an orphanage. The kids never took a liking to her and so decided to picked on her as her usu...