His Rival

By TalesofTG

Sometimes love is like just hurt and pain. Rose always comes with thorns. Maybe, I was fated to get thorns? B... More

Characters
Ch - 2. What did I do!
Ch - 3. Meeting
Ch - 4. Excujhe me?!
Ch - 5. New House
Ch - 6. Shopping
Ch - 7. Shopping Pt.2
Ch - 8. Cozy holiday
Ch - 9. Lullaby
Ch - 10. Base Visit
Ch - 11. First Fight
Ch - 12. Nightmares
Ch - 13. Hack Crack?
Ch - 14. Hacking Center
Ch - 15. Call Ambulance, but not for me!
Ch - 16. First Mission
Author's Note
Ch - 17. After Mission
Ch - 18. New Phone
Ch - 19. My Promotion
Ch - 20. First aid
Ch - 21. He is the one
Ch - 22. Our first kiss
Ch - 23. Breaking into Company
Ch - 24. Morning breakfast
Ch - 25. Park Jimin
Ch - 26. Hoodie guy
Ch - 27. First meet
Ch - 28. Birthday Party
Ch - 29. Long lost sisters
Ch - 30. My first Date
Ch - 31. The dress
Ch - 32. Gift hunt
Ch - 33. His mom's birthday
Ch - 34. Warning
Ch - 35. Beach
Ch - 36. FlashBack
Ch - 37. Day with members
Ch - 38. Date Pt.1
Ch - 39. Date Pt.2
Ch - 40. Attack?
Ch - 41. Misunderstandings
Ch - 42. Nightmare
Ch - 43. Sudden Burst in
Ch - 44. A step further
Ch - 45. Shock
Ch - 46. Black out
Ch - 47. Mood swing
Ch - 48. It's my birthday!!
Ch - 49. Base Visit
Ch - 50. Temporary leader
Ch - 51. Day out
Ch - 52. Beach Date?
Ch - 53. The Trauma
Ch - 54. Bitch
Ch - 55. The confusion
Ch - 56. Apologize...
Ch - 57. The orphanage
Ch - 58. Phone call
Ch - 59. Pain
Ch - 60. Betraying him
Ch - 61. She woke up
Ch - 62. Moon Lovers
Ch - 63. Please Understand my pain
Ch - 64. Forgive me
Ch - 65. If happy ever after did exist... [END]
Epilogue

Ch - 1. Running away

341 18 7
By TalesofTG

The last punch and I was coughing out blood as I felt pain all over my body.

"You never learn do you slut?" He hisses at me and walked through the door.

While I laid on the cold floor for more half an hour until I had the urge to throw up. I slowly got up and walked to the kitchen. I was barely walking and more crawling. I stood over the sink throwing up my inside along with some blood. I felt drained. I couldn't fight back nor could I think of any other way.

I slide down and sat on the floor. All bruised up. I was in pain for god damn. I want to get out of here. Anywhere but here. Tears were even filling into my eyes because I had been crying since past 2 years... How can love change? I didn't know when I fell asleep, but when I opened my eyes, I was still leaning on the counter.

I heard some weird noises from upstairs which had me awaken. I slowly got up as I whimpered in pain. My legs, thighs, waist, stomach, chest, palms, arms, shoulder and face... Everything was hurting too much. I thought that it must be a thief so I decided to go up. I held onto the railing for support as my body was too weak to walk on it's on.

The voices were coming from Felix's room. I held the handle and was about to open the door when I heard a moan. I frowned as my doubt was turning into reality. Is he cheating on me?

"Yes daddy! Fuck me like that Felix" I heard as I gasped.

I instantly moved back from the door. H-he is really cheating on me... Was abusing me not enough? This time, all the feelings left for him were now gone. I can't stay here anymore. I ignored the pain and walked down the stairs to my room, which is also the store room. I opened the door and locked it from inside.

I went to the drawer which had my clothes in it. I didn't had much clothes to be honest. I took my sack and filled it with them. I didn't had phone or any makeup stuff so the sack was the only thing I had to carry. I slung the strips over my shoulder but only winced. That bastard is really strong.

I opened the door as Felix was still busy fucking some slut as this was my only chance to run away. I slowly made my way to the exit and opened the door quickly. First time in my life, I'm really in love with this door because it made no noise while opening. I wore my sneakers and stuff my flip flop in my bag and closed the door.

This is my lucky day. I smiled, like a real smile. I smiled like this for the first time in 2 years. I limped to the road as cars were passing and people were minding their own business. I didn't even treated my wounds properly and now, they were hurting like a bitch. Ugh! I tapped a girl's shoulder as she turned to me.

Her eyes checked me out for a second before meeting mine.

"Can you tell me what time is it?" I asked her.

She looked at her watch and then at me, "It's almost 1."

My eyes widen. 1 in the night? Wah daebak. What am I supposed to do or go now?

"Thank you" I bowed to her as she gave me a smile before walking away.

I sighed not knowing what to do now. I have no place to go nor do I have money to eat anything. I started walking to the motel one of the person I know owns. Maybe he can help me a bit for some days. But his motel is quite inside the place so I had to cross about 2-3 alleys which was dangerous right now.

But do I have a choice? No! I gripped onto the strips of my sack real tight and started walking. Checking alleys before entering. Everything was going fine and one last alley was left. I entered without thinking. I abruptly stopped after seeing some men standing in a group.

I was about to turn back, when I heard them say, "This is the last time I ask you. Who is the leader of Riot Starters bastard?!" One of them said.

I frowned after hearing the name Riot Starters. That's the most powerful mafia.

"I-I don't know!" I guess the one who was asked said. "Okay then. I heard a click sound.

"What wa-AHH!!" I yelled as I heard a gunshot.

That's when realized what happened. A person was shot there by the people gathered there who I assume are also mafia in search for Riot Starters leader, who's identity is hidden. My eyes widen as the people there turned to me. I took a step back about to run.

"Guys catch her!!" I heard a voice order.

I quickly turned back and started running.

"URGHHH" I groaned as my legs were hurting so much.

I, for a second looked back and, tripped over something and fell down and hit my head hard. I moaned in pain as I turned on my back. I saw 3 men coming towards me but my vision turned blur. I was about to say something when my vision blacked out.

~~~

I felt my body hurt a bit as I squirmed my eyes before opening them. It was a dark room with 2 windows which threw light inside. I looked around and saw no one. I was about to get up but couldn't. I felt my hands and legs tied to the chair I was sitting on. I frowned as why am I here in this position.

That's when I remembered it. The gunshot, the mafias, the people running behind me. I think then I blacked out because of falling on the ground. I tried to untie the rope by moving, only to hurt myself more. I moved forward as my legs were now on the ground. I got up, still in the bending position.

I slowly, taking tiny steps, walked to the door which was right in from of me but fell forward with a loud noise. I groaned as my nose started hurting. I heard the door opened as I sighed in frustration. I felt some hands get me back on the earth. I looked forward and saw 2 men standing in front of me.

"I'll inform the boss" One of them said as my eyes widen.

'What boss? Who is the boss?!' I thought while licking my lips. I don't want to die right here. Not so unfairly. I was abused most my life and now that I had escaped from that hell, you really want me to go to hell? Why god? I heard footsteps making me look up. I could see clearly who is was due my tears blurring the sight.

I shut my eyes tightly as the tears scrolled down my face as I saw a handsome man walking towards me like a prince charming. He was wearing a black coat over his one shoulder. His black shirt going perfectly with coat. He was wearing a designer shirt under that coat and black belt with gold hook.

His black hairs parted from middle his brown eyes shining brightly as his pinkish lips were turned into a smirks. He was walking towards me with 2 men on his each side. The man beside me bowed as his boss nodded.

"Who is she?" the person just entered asked the person beside me.

"Boss she saw us killing the Kang last night so we brought her here." He said as his cold voice made me shiver.

"Hmm a witness for our crime." He said, sitting on a chair which came out of nowhere.

"P-please leave me..." I begged to him.

"Why should I? What if you tell someone or the police about us after seeing our faces?" He titled his head.

"I-I won't" I said with pleading eyes.

"Oh why would you won't? After you've entered Snitch's base, would I leave you like this?" he said as my eyes widen.

Snitch Killers?! The most fear mafia gang?! And boss means, he's the leader of this gang?

__________

Umm... She's stuck. What could she do to get out of there?

I posted this part right on 12:12 at midnight which means it 2 September. My favorite bitch was really eager to read this story.

Anyways! How was the first part? I wrote it after getting inspired by an ending I watched of a movie. I don't even remember the name but who cares!

ENJOY!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.4K 1.6K 31
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗵𝗿𝗮𝘀𝗲 "𝗢𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘂𝗽𝗼𝗻 𝗮 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲" 𝗶𝘀 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗿 𝗲𝘅𝗶𝘀𝘁�...
414 75 36
You must read volume 1 in order to understand the unfolding of the story and to know their meeting and especially who is JongSuk. And to find out wha...
375K 28K 105
[Mature audience] "So let me get this straight," Jimin says, licking his strawberry plump lips that's forming a smug smirk on his slender face, choco...
24.1K 1.2K 27
Old relationships don't go anywhere with the arrival of a new one ! Whoever said this, that's a whole freaking lie . We all have that one person whom...