WHEELCHAIR [니키] ᴇɴ⁃

By dwlskysoo

A story of a girl was facing a critical accident in her life, was needed to be in the wheelchair because of t... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
SPECIAL CHAPTER

EPILOGUE

48.9K 3.2K 8.4K
By dwlskysoo

"You bastard."

Jaeni spoke up angrily when Hwayoung took steps into the house. She quickly ran towards the girl and grabbed her collar, pushing her into the hard ground before Yunjin and his friends were chasing for her and grabbing her away from Hwayoung. Jaeni was still angry and ended up crying on the spot when she thought of Jangmi condition when she was waiting for Riki like crazy.

Hwayoung was looking down and ended up crying too, right in front of Yunjin and his friends but none of them felt sorry for her. They didn't even approach her and just let her alone.

"I know."

"I know what I just did."

"I felt so bad."

"I don't why did I act that way. I felt like I'm losing my mind. I felt so bad. I felt like an evil. I felt like a witch. I fall so hard for Riki. I was betrayal both of them because I want him to look at me."

"I got my chance when he lost his memories. He forgot her. So I grabbed the chance! I thought nothing wrong will happen but day by day, I'm starting to be obsessive over him. I push her away."

"The letter she sent to him when he was hospitalized, I tore it all and threw it on the trashcan. She always visited Riki but I lied to Riki about it because I was so jealous and scared if he go for her again and leave me alone."

"I want to feel loved too. I want to feel how to be loved. I want to feel those special feelings too. When Riki was treating her differently than others, I felt so jealous. I want to feel the same thing."

"About the pen drive that Bogum gave me, I hid it and gave a different one to Riki-"

Jaeni stood up and was about to pull Hwayoung's hair but Jangmo grabbed her again.

"But what you did to both of them was so wrong. I understand that you are jealous but your action was so wrong. It's not love anymore, It's obsessive you fucking whore-"

"Jangmi was so sad. She was waiting for him for a long time. She didn't sleep and rarely ate because she was thinking of him. When she was hospitalized, she kept looking at the door as she thought Riki would be there for her but you ruined everything."

"she was dying in loneliness. she was dying without meeting her love for the last time. she shut her eyes for the last time without being able to see Riki."

Hwayoung suddenly fell on her knee and burst into tears. She lowered her head and kept apologizing.

"I'm sorry..."

"I realize all of my action."

"I know you will never forgive me. I don't want you to forgive me too. I just want to say sorry for everything."

"I didn't expect it would turn this way."

"I didn't expect she will pass away-"

She stopped when Riki stood in front of her while crossing his arm. He was listening to everything, he finally found out the truth now and he could feel his blood was boiling. He clenched his fists, staring at her angrily and knee down in front of her before meeting her eyes.

"Hwayoung."

"Riki..." She sniffed her nose after crying too much.

"You ruin my life." Riki reached his hand to pull her but he stopped as he didn't want to hurt girls.

"Riki, I'm so sorry-"

"I don't want to see your face. I don't want you to appear in front of my sight anymore. Even in school, let's pretend like we don't know-"

Hwayoung cried more and hugged Riki, telling him to stop treating her that way but Riki pushed her away because he couldn't hold it anymore. He then dragged her by her collar, looking at her with heartless eyes.

"Tell me. Where did you put the pen drive."

Hwayoung shut her eyes, crying more.
"It's under the couch..." She pointed her finger at the couch. Yunjin quickly searched for it and sighed when he found the Pendrive.

Riki shut his eyes, let out a heavy sighed before dragging her out from his house harshly.

"Riki, no-"

Hwayoung knocked on the door a few times, trying to open the doorknob but they didn't give any look at her. "Riki, please."

"You hurt me."

"You hurt Jangmi."

"You let her suffer alone."

"I will do the same to you then."

"Now, leave."

"Let's just meet when it's your funeral coming."

Jangmo widened his eyes when he heard Riki's words, "It's quite harsh-"

Riki knocked his head on the wall and cried when he thought of Jangmi. He clenched his fists, hit the wall several times as he couldn't hold his anger after finding out the truth about Jangmi.

He then fell to the ground, shouting her name as loud as he can to let go of his anger.

Yunjin looked down and walked toward Riki, patted him on the shoulder.

He handed the pen drive, "It's for you."

-

Everyone was leaving Riki alone in his room as soon as he insert the pen drive on his computer. He was so nervous like he took a deep breath a few times. Thinking about Jangmi made him felt hard to breathe as he got sobbed again.  He hit his head, trying to remember their memories together but it didn't cross on his mind at all.

His brain forgot it all but his heart kept telling him something about her, missing her over and over.

Whenever Jangmi crossed his mind, he suddenly felt an ache in his heart. he pretty sure that their hearts were connected because when they were apart, his mind couldn't stop thinking about her, and his heart couldn't stop missing her.

he knocked his head because it kept hurting him again.

the memories kept flashing but it was showing like television with no signal.

he hit it,
shouting, forcing himself although it was hurting him a lot.

he wiped his tears when the folder showed up on the monitor.

and that time,

he realized.

he remembers it slowly.

he remembers every scene that he made with her.

it slowly coming on his mind

but it hurt him more and more.

he patted his chest, holding the pain.

it felt like it was triggering him something.

but he didn't even think to shut it off,

just fixing his eyes on it for a long time.

"Jangmi..." He muttered.

He hit his head on the table when the memories kept flashing. there were a lot of scenes of them, it kept mixing and messing up.

he tried to arrange it but he ended up fell off the chair, gasping to breathe when he felt so hurt.

the doctor already told him that he shouldn't think about the old memories because it will give him pain and trigger his body.

but after knowing about the truth of his relationship with Jangmi,

he didn't think he should forget it all.

it's jangmi anyways,

his love.

Riki crawled on the floor while groaning in pain. He then reached his hand to take the medicine on the table but he couldn't take it.
He laid on the floor, patting his chest, and kept knocking his head.

He tried to stand up, taking the medicine, and swallowed it before running toward the monitor again.

he looked at their pictures one by one,

A picture of Jangmi was trying her cap in front of the mirror,

A picture of Jangmi was eating food at Subway,

A picture of them when they were hanging out in Namsan Tower. They did the same style together making Riki felt empty and in pain at the same time.

There was also a picture of Jangmi's clown face.

He looked down when he remembered the moment where he drew something weird on her face when she was sleeping.

He clenched his fists, hurting himself again when the memories kept showing and fading at the same time.

"If I were Doraemon, You will be Nobita."

"Beautiful."

"Beautiful, Jangmi."

"I miss holding your pretty and soft hand."

"Do you want to do the wishlist with me?"

"It's time to do the next wish."

"Goodnight, wheelchair girl."

"My name is Cho Jangmi, Riki."

"I still want to call you Wheelchair girl."

"I don't want you to walk, so we could go and leave together. We went somewhere else together and we left the place together too. Not leaving any of us behind."

"Please let me accompany you until you can walk again."

"I want to be the first person who will see you walking again. I want to be the first person who will walk you home after this. I want to be the first person of your everything."

"So, let me do the wishlist with you. Your happiness is my happiness too."

"Jangmi, my love."

"Jangmi, the wheelchair girl of mine."

"The girl who has a beautiful smile."

"The girl who had a pretty and soft hand."

"The girl that I want to meet every day."

"The girl that I want to spend my time with forever."

"Jangmi, the wheelchair girl I love the most."

"I love you, wheelchair girl."

Riki hugged himself when he kept sobbing when his memories came back.

He felt like he was going to throw up,
so he stood up, hitting his stomach and chest a few times.

the pain,

hurting him.

it made him felt so hard to breathe.

he looked at Jangmi's picture for a long time,
caressed the monitor making tears escaped more.

"Jangmi..."

"Jangmi..."

"I am late."

"I'm too late."

"I'm so sorry."

"Cho Jangmi, my love."

"Jangmi, I miss caressing your cheeks"

"I miss tucking your hair behind your ear."

"If I could turn back the time, I will always stay with you."

"Jangmi, no. This is not happening. This is a dream."

"You didn't leave me. No, you didn't leave me."

"Jangmi, my love."

He looked at her picture and felt so hard to breathe.

"I love you, wheelchair girl."

"Wheelchair girl."

"My wheelchair girl, Cho Jangmi."

"I love you so much."

"My wheelchair girl..."

"Jangmi..."

"I love you, wheelchair girl."

"I am here."

"Nishimura Riki is here. The old Riki is here. He remembers you. He remembers you now."

"Can you come back to me like we always did?"

"Can you come back to me?"

"So we could read comics together again."

"So we could go to Gangnam again."

"So, we could do wheelchair racing again."

"So, we could eat jjangmyeon together again."

"So, we could play PlayStation again."

"I'm sorry for being late, love."

"I'm sorry."

"I love you so much, Jangmi."

"Wheelchair girl, please come back to me."

"Wheelchair girl I need you."

"I need you, my love."

Riki shut his eyes and suddenly fell on the ground hard causing his friends to rush into his room and shook his body, waiting for him to give a response.

but he

didn't wake up anymore.

"Riki!"

"Nishimura Riki!"

"No way!"

"Riki, no."

"No way."

"This is not happening."

"No, god."

"No..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.4K 2.1K 47
in which she moves schools and he becomes her popular, attractive classmate. but what happens when things change, and she battles an undeniable, burn...
580K 57.9K 35
ONLY YOU VER.2 A story of a girl who was forced to wear a mascot at night festival of the school accidentally bumped into two popular men from the sc...
1.4M 112K 36
He has no idea how much the girl wanted to touch his skin and tuck her head on his embrace. he pushed her but she still manages to stay with him- be...
1.7M 82K 29
what happens if you were forced to get married to the most popular actor in South Korea, Jake Shim, and dump the person you have been waiting for yea...