Moments Between Us (The Untol...

By mxnnlightt

❝ Not everything that goes on screen is the same as what goes on behind the screen. ❞ In which two groups; TX... More

-INTRODUCTION-
Surprise? SURPRISE!
#Rookie Grand Slam
#Dinner
#Reunited
#PracticeRooms
#2021MusicBackHalfYear
#Group Lunch
#Chaotic Duo
#Trip
ㅡ Jeju 00
ㅡ Jeju 01
ㅡ Jeju 02
ㅡ Jeju 03
ㅡ Jeju 04
ㅡ Jeju 05
ㅡ Jeju 07
ㅡ Jeju 08
ㅡ Jeju 09
ㅡ Jeju 10

ㅡ Jeju 06

601 50 45
By mxnnlightt

Beomgyu

We were suppose to be going to the beach in front of our cabin to chill like Yuna said but apparently the manager told us that we will be going somewhere else for today. They asked us if it's okay and of course we said it is.

So currently, all ten of us are now inside the bus going to another beach. Hwanguji Beach to be exact.

I researched about that place before leaving our cabin and saw that the beach was known for going snorkeling and scubadiving. Are we gonna do that there?

Maybe that explains why they asked us to wear rash-guards today. I am wearing one underneath my shirt and the others are too.

"You okay?"

I felt a nudge beside me and looked at my side.

"Yeah? Why?" I raised a brow.

"Nothing. You were spacing out." She told me. It was Ryujin.

"I'm just thinking about what we're gonna do there today." I answered as she nodded.

"It is a beach. So maybe relax?"

"Maybe. You know that beach is known for snorkeling and scubadiving right?"

Ryujin raised her brows and nodded once again.

"Then maybe we are gonna do that. Good thing they told us what to wear."  She sighed in relief as I just chuckled. I agree. I don't want to be half-naked while snorkeling or something.

"We're here." Our manager told us while we fixed our things, getting ready to get off.

"Before that." He stopped us. "You can go snorkeling here. Does anyone wants to?"

Me and Ryujin looked at each other and widen our eyes.

"Snorkeling?" Lia-noona asked. "It's gonna be fun." She added.

"I'm in." Yeonjun-hyung said.

"Well then if they're in, I am too." Yeji-noona raised her hand.

"No more?" He asked and scanned us.

"Me and Beomgyu will go." Ryujin spoke without a warning.

"What?" I whispered.

"You two. That's settled then?" He asked again as we nodded.

"It's gonna be fun." Ryujin patted my back and started getting off the bus.

Who am I to back out now. I guess it will be fun like she said. I always wanted to try this.

...

Ryujin

The other four went to the opposite direction to roam around the beach while the us six went to another direction to get our gears.

You may ask, why six? They said we need to go in pairs and Yeonjun and Yeji-unnie became partners. Me and Beomgyu were automatically partners. That leaves Lia-unnie needing one. Problem solved when Soobin agreed to go snorkeling with her. More like she dragged and pleaded him until he agrees.

We wore our snorkeling masks and snorkel fins. My members put their hair up in a ponytail while I put mine in a low ponytail for obvious reasons.

The staff gave each of us pairs a go pro to record the experience there. So we really need to stick together since there's only one go pro each partners. We were also advised to look out for each other in case something happens.

"Are you ready?" The man assisting us asked as we shouted a yes.

"Walk backwards slowly until you reach the water. Be careful." He said while we did what he's saying.

All six of us are now in the water. I'm glad that they gave us each a person that will serve as our monitor and guide. The man explained some rules and what we should do and not do.

I'll be honest, I am not understanding that much about what he was saying. I glanced at Beomgyu on my side and saw that he was listening attentively. I guess, I'll be fine. Or we will be fine. And we have a guide so we'll be fine.

He was done talking so we started swimming slowly until we are kinda faraway from the dry land. Oh, this is making me nervous all of a sudden.

I shook off all my worries and just focused on the stunning view from underneath.

Beomgyu was swimming in front of me while in front of him was our guide.

I looked to my left and saw that Yeonjun and Yeji-unnie were going to another direction while Lia-unnie and Soobin on my right were doing the same.

I stopped for a moment to admire the sight.

This is just amazing. The fishes and the coral reefs. The sun that was hitting the water makes it look more majestic. The turtle who is swimming slowly underneath me.

I am so glad I chose to go snorkeling. Chaeryeong didn't want to go so Taehyun volunteered to just stay with her to explore the beach. While Yuna and Kai really didn't want to come with us.

I looked in front and saw no one?

Oh no. Did they go back already? They wouldn't go back too soon. I can't see Beomgyu or our guide anywhere.

I lifted my head from the water to see if anyone has lifted their heads yet but I just see waves and the dry land far away. I took a deep breath and put my head back in the water. I need to stay calm or I wouldn't he able to breath.

Maybe I should go back. But I don't think I can if I'm alone. Okay I'm starting to get nervous and I'm having a hard time to breath now.

I got too distracted by the sight earlier that I didn't realize I got left behind. So what should I do? Wait, until help comes? That would be so funny.

I finally made my decision and its to go back by myself.

Wait, what if Beomgyu and the guide realize that I'm not with them and they'll try to find me in this huge snorkeling area when I'm in the dry land already? This is so hard.

I scanned my eyes around and I got lucky! I saw movement from the distance. I assume that was Yeonjun and Yeji-unnie with their guide.

I was about to swim in their direction when I felt someone grab my hand and pulled me up to the surface. I should just close my eyes and pretend I fainted.

If this is my last day on Earth, please tell MIDZYs-

"Ryujin, where were you?!" He half shouted.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Beomgyu in front of me. He removed his goggles and looked at me.

"Oh it's you. You scared me." I removed my goggles and sighed in relief.

"What are you doing here? You were suppose to be behind me." He spoke.

"You were out of my sight." I explained.

"I was about to go back since I can't see anyone of you. But then I saw Yeonjun and Yeji-unnie at the distance and was about to swim to them so I'll be with them and won't get lost." I said like I was rapping.

Beomgyu let out a loud sigh. "Are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm fine." I said.

"I was worried sick. I thought I lost you." I heard him whisper. I looked at him in confusion.

"I meant 'we'. We thought we lost you here." He corrected himself as I just scoffed at him.

"You two are here." Our guide came to us and looked at Beomgyu. "Stop swimming away from me okay? It's dangerous out here."

"I'm sorry, sir." He apologized.

"It's alright. But you could've told me that she wasn't behind us so we could stop and wait for her."

"I'm sorry sir." I joined and apologized. "I stopped because I was mesmerized and didn't realize that you two were so ahead of me. I'm sorry again." I bowed my head.

"It's okay don't worry. The important thing is you two are safe." He smiled as we did the same.

"So should we continue?" He asked.

"Ye-"

"Can we go back?" I was about to say yes but Beomgyu cut me off.

"Sure, if you say so. I think we should too." Our guide spoke.

"Wait, what?" I looked at him and then to Beomgyu. "We haven't even explored much."

"Beomgyu." I said.

"Ryujin, let's just go back for now. It's safer that way. I don't want to lose you again here." He said in a serious tone while looking at me.

"But it was my fault. If I didn't stop-"

"Shh, let's just go." He put the goggles on my eyes and his on his eyes and sank under the water.

"He was dead worried." Our guide softly spoke to me and put his head under water.

I sighed and did the same. I started swimming behind them. I guess they're right. I feel exhausted now since I can't breath earlier.

Beomgyu glanced back at me. Yes boy, I'm following you two.

He stopped so I can line up with him so I did. But he grabbed my hand and started swimming again.

What is this guy doing? I won't get lost now I promise. I looked at him but he was just focused on swimming and following our guide.

I just didn't mind him since he probably held my hand because he thinks I would stop swimming again. But I promise I won't. He's making me nervous because of what he's doing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 141 15
'𝙱𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙵𝚁𝙸𝙴𝙽𝙳𝚂, 𝙱𝚄𝚃 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝚂𝚃 𝙴𝙽𝙴𝙼𝙸𝙴𝚂' 𝒜 𝐹𝐹 𝒜𝐵𝒪𝒰𝒯 𝒯𝒳𝒯 (𝒴𝐸𝒪𝒩𝒥𝒰𝒩, 𝒮𝒪𝒪𝐵𝐼𝒩, 𝐵𝐸𝒪𝑀𝒢𝒴𝒰, 𝒯𝒜𝐸𝐻𝒴𝒰𝒩...
34.3K 2K 30
❝𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧.❞ TXT a very popular boy group decided to go on a hiatus on their holiday. The boys found theirselves...
2.5K 86 16
ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴋᴀɴɢ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴ ᴀ ᴄʜᴇꜱꜱ ᴘʀᴏᴅɪɢʏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛꜱ ʟᴇᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴇʀʏᴇᴏɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍꜱ. ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ "𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧. 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞."
18.7K 697 27
~•COMPLETED•~ When you choose, make sure that your ready to fight the circumstances. But also make sure that your with someone that is ready to fight...