The Undying Hero: Deathless.

By Reaper_Van_Zyl

Izuku Yagi: Son of All Might and Inko Yagi, twin brother to Izumi Yagi Quirk: Black matter/ True immortality ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
All immortals
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 2

15.4K 228 591
By Reaper_Van_Zyl

A/N: When it's Toshi he is skinny form but when it's All Might he is buff

We are currently with the Yagi's

Izumi: *tears streaming down her face* No... (Izuku can't die? He... He is going to be alone forever!) No no no... It can't be! *Hugs her mother*

Inko: *So shocked that she can't talk she's just sobbing* (MY BABY!) *Feels Izumi hug her and returns the hug*

Toshi: *Starts comforting the sobbing girls by hugging them* (Why did I have to end up like my father after I promised to never be like him!?) *Starts sobbing himself*

They sobbed until they fell asleep in the living room.

But Izuku is awake busy trying to pulling a giant broken dump truck on a beach with a rope [remember he is still as skinny as on the first episode of the anime]

And on a rooftop close by, a man with black clothes, a grey scarf and long black hair looking at Izuku.

???: (He can't pull that truck...)

What happened next shocked the man, Izuku's left arm got completely ripped off.

???: SHIT! *Runs to the boy* (What the hell!?) *When he reached the boy he was standing behind the boy but he was shocked to see he had both arms but the boy is covered in his own blood*

Izuku: Seems like growing back limbs make them stronger *flexes his regrown arm*

???: *Almost a whisper* Regeneration?...

Izuku: *cold* No true immortality. *turns and looks at the man* and I mean true as in it can't be erased by anyone or anything... Even you Eraserhead.

Eraserhead: *shocked* You know me? (Why is he so cold?)

Izuku: *warm smile* I don't only know you, but you are my favourite hero.

Eraserhead: (Was his coldness a act? Or is this the act?) Why am I your favourite? (It's the best place to begin.)

Izuku: I only got my quirk today after ten years of being considered quirkless

Eraserhead: *shocked but realises* it's because I fight quirkless.

Izuku: *smiles* Bingo, you inspired me most of my life. So thank you.

Eraserhead: To think someone quirkless survived till your age... Incredible!

Izuku: My quirk required my death to activate so-

Eraserhead: But you said you got your quirk today which means-

Izuku: I didn't survive...

Eraserhead:... I'm sorry to hear...

Izuku: Don't be it won't change the past and my live is far too long to worry about the past. *Goes back to the rope and removes his arm that was still holding the rope* I won't use my pain as an excuse.. *throws the arm away to continue training*

Eraserhead: (He has tremendous potential...) Are you going to the UA exam? (I'll pull every string I have too to get him in my class if he is going to UA even if it means I have to give a favour to the damn rat satan.)

Izuku: Yeah the hero course. *Rips his right arm off with the sound of the blood squirting and bone breaking* So I'm training for it...

Eraserhead: Right... *feels sick to his stomach from seeing the boy's "training"* (He needs a therapist when he enters UA... I think I gonna throw up.) *runs to trashcan and throws up* (How can he so willingly rip off his limbs when he got his quirk today!?)

Izuku:... (I need too learn to control my self destructive tendencies when around others) SORRY!

Eraserhead: *gets back but is still green in the face* Maybe not do this in public before you scare the kids passing by?

Izuku: Why do you think I'm doing it at night? My quirk gives me infinite stamina which means I can't sleep............. Ahhhh you ok?

Eraserhead: *when he heard the boy can't ever sleep he turned from his sickly green to a pale white* What a nightmare!

Izuku: *bursts out laughing* HAHAHA!

After he stopped laughing he and Eraserhead got to know each other at a cat cafe and he learnt his name Shota Aizawa and they talked and talked and after some time Izuku told him his story but didn't tell who his parents were or give his surname.

Shota: *Angry* It boils my blood to hear such people exist!

Shota was on the brink of hitting the table but a cat jumped on his shoulder and rubbed against Shota's cheek which visibly calmed the man down.

Izuku: (Boiling my blood?... I wonder how much stronger that will make me? But for now-) I'm trying to figure out how to change my surname without getting them involved, if you know someone?

Shota: Yea after we finish our coffee we can go meet him. (I'm sure he would like you kid...)

Izuku: Thanks.

They both finished and went to UA because it was early morning and the principal was always early and now we see them with a dog/bear/rat chimera sitting and discussing everything.

Nezu: True immortality with a death wish?

Izuku: *small chuckle* The irony is not lost on me.

Shota: Laughing at your own predicament?

Izuku: Of course. I mean what else am I going to do? Be sad for all eternity?

Nezu: I wonder if you got smarter with the immortality?

Izuku: hmmm... Possibly?... Maybe the black matter allows me to use the full capacity of my brain? Hmmm...

Nezu: How about a game of chess? *Pulls a chess board from under the table*

Shota: Huh??? *Looks at the glass table then underneath and confirms there is in fact no way to get or hide a chessboard* HUH!!!

And so began the game of mind.

Meanwhile with the Yagi's

They all woke up in the living room still huddled together as the events of yesterday came back.

Inko: *rubbing her eyes while sniffling* You should *sniff* get ready for school dear. *hugs Izumi*

Izumi: Ri-Right *gets up after a minute*

Toshi: I'll get breakfast ready...

Inko: Thanks...

At the table they all had a depressed aura around them and did not speak at all and Izumi left without saying anything, being to sad, Toshinori kissed Inko goodbye.

Toshi: (I'll need to talk to Izuku... My son... No not until I earn his forgiveness.)

As Izumi was at school Bakugou went over.

Bakugou: (She doesn't look right did Izu...? No! Otherwise she would not be here!) *Goes to Izumi* What happened?

Izumi: *Looks around to see their alone* It's Zuzu he... He did it... *Saddened* But he survived.

Bakugou: *Shocked* No *crying* Will... Will he pull through?...

Izumi: He survived because he got his quirk... His quirk is immortality... True immortality... *sniff* he will always be alone.

Bakugou: *stunned at the information* (Izu...)

They continue the day without saying a word.

With Toshi he went to ask favours to locate Izuku he first went to Endeavour knowing that he knows what it feels like to have a son missing...

All Might: *knocks on Endeavour's door* (it's been awhile...)

Endeavour: *opens door* All Might? *Sees him frowning with a look of guilt* I know that look far too well All Might... (It's the look of a father who failed his child...) Come in. *walks in*

All Might: *Goes in and closes the door* Thank you.

At a table All Might explained his story to his friend and Endeavour listened to it without judgement in his eyes but just sadness.

Endeavour: *sigh* So after all of his life of wanting a quirk and never got one so he gave up and tried to end it only for life to kick him in the balls and said "I'm not done with you"?...

All Might: *nods*

Endeavour: Why are our children destined to have such misfortune?... *sigh*

All Might: I can't call myself his father until I earn the right for his forgiveness...

Endeavour: What are you going to do? Introduce him to another immortal as a blind date? *sarcastic*

All Might: Maybe not as a blind date but just someone to share his pain with...

Endeavour: It's a start I guess but let's ask Nezu about finding the boy.

All Might agreed and so they went to UA but as they reached the door of the principal office they heard laughing. Curiosity took them and opened the door to see... One Izuku and Nezu laughing like lunatics and one scared Shota Aizawa looking on in horror...

Izuku: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I HAVE TO THANK YOU NEZU FOR SHOWING ME THE JOY OF PLANNING WORLD DOMINATION HAHAHAHAHA!

Both the heroes froze with looks of complete shock and terror.

Nezu: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AND I THANK YOU FOR JOINING ME AND MAKING IT MORE FUN AND CHAOTIC HAHAHAHAHA!

Both heroes started to back up while sweating bullets.

Izuku: HAHA AND DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THE AMOUNT OF DEATH HAHAHA!

Both heroes fell on their asses because their legs gave in.

Izuku/Nezu: HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA Hahahahaha hehehe *crazed smiles*

Izuku: *dark chuckle* So did you find them? *moves a 4 dimensional chess piece*

Nezu: *mad chuckle* Who do you think you're talking to? *slides a piece of paper to Izuku* The information is there. *plays his turn*

Both heroes are on the floor with tears forming from the shear amount of terror.

Izuku: Well I'm off to meet them we'll finish our game on a later date. *evil giggle* Good day. *dramatic bow*

Nezu: Yes and it will be a glorious conclusion. *demented giggle* Good day indeed. *dramatic bow*

Izuku: *walks past all the others without a care*

Nezu: *continues his work*

Endeavour: *still in terror* I think I found Izuku....

All Might: *still in terror* You don't say....

Shota: *too afraid to move* (See-Seems I-I've doomed the world!)

We see Izuku walking to a hospital were he sees a sign that says that they are looking for blood and organ donors.

Izuku: (And with a infinite amounts of blood and organs regrowing in a few seconds it's a lot of money to make and my organs will become... Stronger?... More fit?... More healthy?...) *walks in as he has a appointment*

Doctor: Hello how can I- *he cut himself off* (Green hair, green eyes, and looks like a stickman with how skinny he is.) Are you Izuku Midoriya? [His new name thanks to Nezu]

Izuku: Yes. (So his quirk can rip organs out of people without damaging the organ? Impressive.) [like ban's "Fox Hunt" from Seven deadly sins] So you know why I'm here?

Doctor: Yes I'm the only one who can remove your organs because you'll just heal any cuts we make on you meaning we can't remove it the normal way. (He will save many peoples lives with all the organs and blood. It would also be the first time I used my quirk so much.) *walks off* Follow me please. You got a bank account?

Izuku: Yea Nezu gave me one, I'll forward you the details later.

Back with Nezu.

Nezu: Aizawa don't you have a appointment at that new coffee shop? It's in a few minutes...

Shota: *gets out of his shock but still careful around Nezu* I'll ask you how you know about that when I'm back. *runs off like the wind*

Nezu: And young Yagi changed his surname to Midoriya. *looks at the number one and number two heros* And I really want to throw the book at you All Might. *scowls*

Toshi: *buffed down with that* [Endeavour knows about the injury] Right!

Endeavour: Don't tell me... The boy also asked about other immortals.

Nezu: He did actually I'm looking into as we speak...

Toshi: (Well I guess I can ask David if he can find anything...) Then I guess there is nothing to do here... *buffs up* good bye. (I'd rather not ask Nezu about where Izuku is after that... I'll find him on my own.)

Nezu: (Being immortal made you quite forgiving Izuku... At least I have someone as smart as me.) *looks at the game they are playing* (hmm... Maybe even smarter than me...) *smiles* (The chaos we will make will be so much fun!)

Eventually after All Might checked security cameras he found Izuku and he was horrified to say the least, constantly having his organs ripped out and selling it for money, All Might was kicking himself because he never gave Izuku an allowance.

All Might is now in the room with a shirtless Izuku with scares all over his body and the doctor ripping out Izuku's organs.

All Might: (I'm really a terrible father...) Young Midoriya if it's ok with you I'd like to talk to you after... Whatever this is?

Izuku:... Sure *got his heart ripped out* Hey doc?

Doctor: 5 minutes and we will be done. *sweating slightly*

All Might: Ok... *walks out of the room* (He doesn't even flinch even though the list of abilities the doctor I sent him to said he had a acute sense of touch... Was his life really that horrible?...) *then he remembers something* (The doctor said he won't get scares after he got the quirk so all those were before he got his quirk...) *pale white*

The people walking by sees the pale and frowning All Might and it's worrying all of them and after five minutes the doctor came out with a big cooler and told All Might he can go in now.

All Might: Are you alright young man?

Izuku: Yes and I'll always be ok. *smiles*

All Might: (If I didn't know your story I would have been convinced with that smile... But-) I guess that was a stupid question... I'd like to tell you about my quirk.

Izuku: *raises a eyebrow* Really?

Then All Might explained the entire story of All For One and One For All but did not say his real name or relationship with Izuku but did tell him about the 7th user.

Izuku: (Wait Shimura? Wasn't that Inko's surname before she married the first time?) Hmm... Well you were right then All Might.

All Might: *confused* What?

Izuku: You are living proof that someone quirkless can't become a hero because you only became a hero after getting One For All so I can't hate you for that... But you did forget your roots I mean the survival rate of quirkless people is at 0,02% so most of their lives are on you for forgetting.

All Might: *extremely shocked with tears running down his cheeks* Dear lord! *holding his head in his hands* What have done!? (I'm not worthy of this gift!...) But he is...

Izuku didn't hear that because he was thinking about something else

Izuku: (So the 7th user is potentially my grandmother?... I wonder if she would have ignored me for Izumi?... Maybe I have cousins?) Did Shimura have any kids?

All Might: *still in shock of the quirkless survival rate* She did but only one person knows their name or names is Gran Torino. (I'll ask him who.)

Izuku: I see... (I'll find out who they are.)

All Might: Do you want my quirk?

Izuku: Huh?

All Might: You are right I did forget roots *looks down in regret* and I don't think I'm worthy of it anymore *looks Izuku in the eye* but you are worthy and for the sake of the new quirkless people please take my quirk... *bows in front of Izuku*

Izuku: (Left no room for argument huh?...)

Author: Nope!

Izuku: Ok I accept.

All Might: *pulls a hair* EAT THIS!

Izuku: Huh?

All Might explained he needs his DNA to get it.

Izuku: *eats it* You know... It's sad because I can't look forward to having someone else's reaction of having to eat my hair because my body won't age or break down and won't need to give it to someone else...

All Might: *gives a small chuckle* (My limit is almost up!) *gives a paper* This is Gran Torino's place he is much better at teaching then me, good bye for now!

Izuku: (He seemed to be in a hurry. Hmmm...)

That's the end of this chapter hope you enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

539K 11.7K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
270K 11.2K 40
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
235K 5.8K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
508K 15.9K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...