Murderer Mystery || J.JK FF ✓

Bởi xGucciTaeex

"Your love burns my lips and engulf my soul." @xGucciTaeex Xem Thêm

Author's note (Super Important)
ू Foreword ु
{01} New life/Intro
{02} Warning
{03} Scream
{04} Prince Bunny
{05} Song Yerim
{06} The Diva
{07} Meet Bangtan
{08} Headmaster
{09} Pink Princess
{10} Murderer on the loose
{11} Moving in
{12} In crisis or danger?
{13} Accuse
{14} Conjecture
{15} Banana Milk
{16} Hazard in the night
{17} Interrogation
{18} Father
{19} Talk
{20} Cookies and milk
{21} Daze
{22} Brekkie
{23} Beaten
{24} Lemon?
{25} A talk with Namjoon
{26} Left
{27} First enemy detected
{28} Clouds
{29} Complaint
{30} Safe
{31} Fear
{32} Getting to know you
{33} Trust
{34} Why
{35} Flushed
{36} Buddy up
{37} Second enemy detected
{38} Hamster
{39} Little do you know
{40} Fat
{41} Acquaintance
{43} COW (Colony of Weirdos)
{44} Sehunnie
{45} Lockdown
{46} Plan
{47} Midnight
{48} The Sassy King
{49} Expose
{50} Third enemy detected
{51} Hate
{52} Roam
{53} Candy
{54} Sunshine
{55} Irritation
{56} Ignore
{57} Bored
{58} Fourth enemy detected
{59} Apologise
{60} You're mine
{61} Bad news
{62} Missing
{63} Silent night
{64} Chill pill
{65} Nightmare
{66} Red cheeks
{67} Promise
{68} Tense
{69} Attempt
{70} Threats
{71} Eavesdrop
{72} Protective
{73} Closer
{74} Photograph
{75} Kinks and fetishes
{76} Bodyguards
{77} Parents
{78} Boring room
{79} Solved
{80} Failure
{81} Finessed
{82} Suspicion
{83} Betrayal
{84} Fifth enemy detected
{85} Peculiar
{86} Flowers
{87} Preparation
{88} Dark
{89} Found
{90} Combat
{91} Danger
{92} Lovers' fight
{93} Trouble
{94} Sneaky
{95} Fallen
{96} Mourned
{97} Guilt
{98} Starving
{99} Trouble
{100} Alienated
{101} Appalling
{102} Evident
{103} Butterfly
{104} Pretty boy
{105} Duck
{106} Civil
{107} Frustration
{108} Rest
{109} Cute
{110} Tsundere
{111} Reward
{112} Apple pen
{113} Poison
{114} Sixth enemy detected
{115} Contemplate
{116} Womb day
{117} Star
{118} Crazy
{119} Son-in-law
{120} Vroom
{121} Annoyed
{122} Silent
{123} Documentation
{124} Expeditious
{125} Favour
{126} Moon
{127} Disbelief
{128} The last interogation
{129} Justice
{130} Pain
{131} Photo of my mind
{132} Falling
{133} Mess
{134} Announcement
{135} News
{136} Rainy
{137} Dull
{138} Relief
{139} Aliven
{140} Truce
{141} Funny
{142} Sunny
{143} Reunite
{144} My love
{145} Euphoria
{146} Ding Dong
{147} Toast
{148} Endearment

{42} Kim SeokJin

393 15 17
Bởi xGucciTaeex

21/11/2020
Saturday
9:05am 

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Morning everyone!" Jungkook greeted, his arms raised happily as though he wanted to hug someone. "So, thanks for coming! What I'm about to say is super important to me and the principal. I hope you'll support my decisions!"

He announces, clapping his hands together as he glances at each one of us. Me and Yerim were both sitting on my bed. The rest of the boys were either leaning against the wall, sitting on the chairs, or just raiding Jungkook's bed.

Jungkook's eyebrows were raised as he noticed something or someone missing and his eyes stopped on Hoseok. "Where's Taehyung?" He questions Hoseok who was chilling on his bed, in which Yoongi was trying to push him off. Hoseok sat up, his hands flat on the bed.

"Taehyung is busy helping one of the teachers," Hoseok reported. "I'll make sure to tell him the news."

Jungkook gave a heavy sigh, as though he was disappointed. "But this is super important- I'm pretty sure he can help the teacher any-"

"Oi!" Jin interrupted loudly. "All of us haven't had our breakfast yet because of how important the news is. Please don't keep us waiting. The news will be pass on to him."

Jungkook wanted to protest but knew that there wasn't any point.

"Well, if you insist. Today, we will also have the principal with us, please welcome him brightly!" Jungkook said, giving me a quick look that everything will be alright. He knows I don't enjoy the principal's company at all.

The principal appeared in my view and I quickly looked away, towards Yerim as though she was the most satisfying person I've seen. Yerim knew I didn't enjoy his company so she just squeezes my shoulders to tell me it was alright.

"Hey everyone!" The principal said, strangely cheerful and I scoffed quietly. "Thank you for coming! So, let's get straight to the topic- me and my son here plan to make a secret detective group." He announces and the room suddenly went from dead silence to loud applause. I was still dead on the inside as I didn't see the reason to applause to such an announcement coming from his mouth.

The principal eyes brighten, as though he was surprised at the positivity and optimism shown. "A detective group may-"

"Ayo- Jeon Jungkook, this is the first and last time but I'm super proud of you for selecting us to be part of your detective group you're about to form. Like, this is just amazing." Jin chirped joyfully and Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Can you just listen to my dad instead of interrupting him?" Jungkook questions his audacity and Jin nodded, seemingly to be in a good mood all of the sudden.

"Anyways, what I'm about to say is, a detective group may be filled with pressure and stress. Is not exactly fun."

"I didn't expect it to be fun," Namjoon murmured. "Our life is at stake, isn't it? The detective group you and your son decided to form is to track down the murderers."

"Yes, that's correct." The principal declared. Well, that's quite unfortunate. "You don't have to be part of it... the only reason me and Jungkook decided to ask you guys is that you guys are Jungkook's closest and most trusted friends. You don't necessarily have to be part of it. I don't want to force any one of you to be in it but-"

"I'll join," I said out loud before the principal said anything else. The principal looks at me, his face either portraying a concerning or a hopeful look. Jungkook shot me a disapproval look, as though he wanted to stop me from saying anything more.

"Y/N, are you sure?" He asked anxiously. "Is gonna be extremely-"

"I don't care if is going to be dangerous or if my life is at stake. Is just, you can't keep depending on the authorities can you?" I asked the principal, even though I didn't enjoy making eye contact with him. "If you keep depending on them, they'll just make you guys wait for another year again. Are you willing to wait for another year?"

The principal shakes his head, as he listened deeply to what I was saying.

"Taking these murderers down wouldn't be easy so I'm willing to do anything to help. I'm already sick of seeing people getting murdered when they don't deserve to die. So, I'm in." I insisted confidently. The room turned back into dead silence as each one of us stare at one another, uncertain.

"Y/N, you must be crazy." Jungkook chastised, piercing my soul with his angry eyes. "This involves death! Death isn't something you shouldn't take seriously of!" He scolded me and I scoffed. "Do you want to end up-"

"Of course death isn't something to not take seriously!" I said, my voice raised.

"Then why, why are you willing to join, knowing your life is at stake!?"

"Because I want to do something to help the school, and to stop this mess! If you're so infuriated with my choices, then what's the point of forming a detective group when you're so scared of dying!?" I demanded angrily and he scowled.

"Y/N, he's not scared of dying," Jimin told me softly, trying to calm me down. "He's just scared that you're going to end up like his mother."

"Well, what happened to his mom?" I asked curiously and Jungkook averted his gaze from me.

Jimin catches Jungkook's attention for consent to tell me and Jungkook nodded hesitantly.

"His mum was just like you. His mum wasn't terrified of dying and she was willing to help the school. She did help the school, she did catch about 1 to 3 murderers but what did it result in? Both Jungkook and the principal believed in her that she'll succeed but in the end, she got murdered brutally." He told me and I frowned, as I didn't know Jungkook went through something like that.

"I mean, she didn't have anyone to protect her, she did it herself. It happened two years ago and ever since then we depended on the authorities." Yoongi mumbled.

"Oh... well, that's quite unfortunate," I murmured, scratching my hair as I looked over at Jungkook. "Sorry about your loss..."

He shakes his head like it was nothing but his sour face tells me everything. Well, time will slowly heal the wound.

"If Y/N joins, then me too." Yerim decided and I beamed at her, squeezing her arm to thank her. Both of us then look at the other boys, wondering if the others are either in or not.

"I'm in," Jin said, raising his arms to confirm as he smiled at me. "I agree with what Y/N says. I don't think we should be depending on those authorities anymore."

"But they're not the bad guys," Yoongi argued back. "The authorities must be occupied with other even worse things. But yes, I'm in."

"Man, Y/N got them big brains- maybe this time we might succeed." Hoseok bubbled, as he spread his arms and legs on the bed. "I'm in!"

"I ain't gonna pussy out on this- plus, I'm always in for a wild adventure! Aye, we might also make many nice memories together through this!" Jimin chirped positively.

"Nice memories my foot." Jin scoffed. "I'm in."

Jungkook face lightens up as everyone agreed, and I smiled. At least he got his members and friends, that's good.

"Before we get started on anything, I would like to say something." The principal said and I bit my lip. When was he ever gonna leave? "I am grateful that you, my top students are helping me with this very dangerous task. Even though you don't have to do it, you still insisted on doing it which I'm very thankful for." He said, fixing his tie with a big smile. I ignored his smile when he looked at me because I didn't had the mood to talk to him or even deal with him.

"Is fine!" Hoseok chirped with his usual smile that shines like a sun. "Glad to help! But how is it a dangerous task?" Wow, Hoseok sure must be dense sometimes...

"Dumb Hoseok," Yoongi muttered. "Is dangerous because we're dealing with murderers. We're not play fighting. Do you always think that the world is a peaceful place, where instead of killing people, they hug each other and then die together?" Yoongi asked scornfully and Hoseok pouted with a sad expression.

"Yes, yes. Is dangerous because you might get hurt. And again, you've heard them killing people before so please watch out."

"Of course, we'll watch out! Don't worry sir!" Yerim said beaming. "And honestly, I'm looking forward to it! Is going to be so much fun! Like an adventure just like Jimin said!"

"Thank you for staying positive Yerim. But can I tell you guys a secret?" The principal asked and everyone else nodded but me. I was just sitting on the bed, either fiddling with my hair or find interest in the floor or the wall.

"The school is in danger. You know that right?"

"Yes," Namjoon replied.

"There's a valuable, secretive thing hidden in this school and the murderers are after it. If they find it, they can unlock the school secrets, and probably take control of the school."

"What??" Jungkook asked in shock. "How does that even work?!"

The principal gazes sadly at the floor. "You know Jungkook, this school isn't specifically made for me, is made for students who want education and teachers who love teaching or just want a job. The government is the one who takes control of the school and if the secrets are found, the school doesn't belong to me anymore. Whoever finds the secret, is the true leader of this school."

"That doesn't make shit sense!" Jin burst. "How can a secret just declare the owner or leader of the school? Is just a secret and is not even living!!"

"Sounds stupid, I know. That's what I thought too. But that's what the government said. If the valuable thing is found, I get demoted as principal to probably nothing and the founder of the valuable thing gets principal."

"What is exactly the valuable thing?" Jimin asked, his eyes wide with curiosity.

"I don't know myself. But according to the government, is important and needs to be kept a secret. I don't even know where is located."

"Don't worry dad," Jungkook assured. "We won't let them find that valuable item. We won't let you down!"

"Thank you, son! But I'm not sure if that's their goal. Now, I'm going to stay here to let you guys discuss some stuff first. Jungkook, whenever you're ready." The principal backed away, into the shadows of the small kitchen and Jungkook came forward, giving us a small smile.

"Thank you for understanding..." Jungkook began and Jin shakes his hand as though it wasn't a big deal. "Anyways, well there isn't much to say but, do you think Taehyung will join us?"

"Not possible," Hoseok told him. "Taehyung is extremely innocent and he's the type of person who can't handle blood or any gory shit. He's a baby so I wouldn't recommend for him to join."

Awh, that's adorable.

"Even if he doesn't, we have enough people anyway," Jungkook said, passing a glance towards me and I looked away. I didn't want to meet eyes with someone who just scolded me. He quietly sighed and smiled. "Anyways, we need to come up with a name for our detective group. Any ideas?"

"Kim SeokJin!" Jin yelled, which made me jump from my spot. "We should name it Kim SeokJin as I am your superior and elder. This will show how much you respect me!" He slaps his chest and then gave us a thumbs up but no one paid attention.

"That's such a bad name. No creativity at all." Yoongi scoffed and Jin scowled at him.

"Yoongi isn't wrong." Yerim shakes his head. "Jungkook, you should be the one who decides it since you're the leader."

"In general? But I prefer to listen to your opinions first."

"Well, either way, I wouldn't mind." Namjoon shrugs. "Anything can do for me. As long as is not someone's name." He merely glances at Jin and cleared his throat.

"What's so bad about Kim SeokJin!?" Jin demanded. "Are you guys discriminating against my name?! That's so sad."

"Hyung, please stop. Kim SeokJin only sounds nice when is used on you- anyways, let's not waste time to think about the name." Jimin told us, gesturing for Jungkook to tell us.

"Well... what about 'Colony of Weirdos'? Stands for COW!" 

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

As you all know, is Jiminie pabo birthday today!! Another double update to celebrate uwu

Happy birthday to Jimin who's a living angel! Anyone who dares hurt his precious soul, I will stab you :D

^Picture isn't owned by me- credited to the one who edited it! 

Thank chu for reading!

~Xin

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1K 141 27
" You are mine to love, mine to hold, mine to kiss, mine to fuck, YOU ARE MINE" #hot #rom - com # mystery #danger
24.9K 2.6K 34
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐒𝐇𝐈 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐈𝐒 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊'𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋, 𝐍𝐎 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄�...
592K 17.2K 18
"I won't hesitate to punish you , if you escape this mansion baby "
4.1K 420 25
"you want to get yourself killed? just do it and leave me out of it." ○○○ @staetus-