>Fell In Love With A Hero<(Vi...

By KaniraTamira

(BeyBlade Burst x Boboiboy Galaxy Crossover) (Slightly Boboiboy x reader) After (Hero's Name) and her friends... More

The Characters
Back to Normal?
Junior Starts Now!
Darkrix Appeared!
Fumiko's New Power!
Training Starts!
Beast Appears!
Grey Witch's Darkness Power!
Here Comes Terrix!
The Heartbroken Shu!
5 Superheroes Appeared!
Beigoma Games Starts!
Black Nightmare!
Valt the Dark Valkyrie!
Sasha Become Darkfire!
Yuya's Crush!
Sasha's Mojo!
Second Tier!
Another Haunted House!
Boboiboy's Date!
Kira Becomes Celestia!
Dark Fang Appears at Night!
Wolfie, The Bloody Wolf!
Yellow Wizard & Grey Witch!
Feeling The Heat!
The Story of the 3 Dragon Keys!
Yuya and Kira's Date!
Love Red Eye/Shu Back!
The Last Golden Dragon Key!
The War! (Part 2)

Eagle Came to Action!

106 8 2
By KaniraTamira

3 months later

Monday morning

At Beigoma International High Entrance

Your pov

Today is the third exam and I think we could ace this.

"What if we fail on this exam?" Yuya said, freaking out a bit.

"Aiya, chill, okay? You'll ace this exam, trust me," Ying said, Yaya nodded.

"I'm sure I'll get number one," Yaya said, Ying then glared at her.

"Oi! I'm the one who will get number one!"

"No, me!"

"Excuse me, it's me!

They both glared at each other with a lightning sparks on each other eyes.

We sweatdropped at them.

"Just shut up, you two!" Fang yelled, they shut up and looked down.

"Who cares, you don't need to get number one in exam just because you're smart," I said, the others nodded in agreement.

"I agreed with her on this one," Tenchi said.

"Totally," Sasha said.

"Agreed," Chris nodded.

Then, in corner of my eyes, I saw Shu were staring at me. I smiled at him and waved at him. He noticed and waved back. I looked back at my friends and they all looks so shocked.

"What?" I nervously said.

"You and him already made up?" Tenchi asked, my eyes widened.

"What? No!"

"Then, why are you waving at him?" Chris asked.

"Because you guys knows that I hated him! Plus, I was waving at my twin brother!" I blushed in embarrassment and they looked at each other.

"Okay, we believes you," Sasha said, I mentally sighed.

Then, the bell rang, making us dashed towards our classes.

In class

"I hope you all already study because today is the day," Mrs. Hana said, smiling at us before passing the paper.

"Good luck," with that, we begin to started our exam.

Timeskip to lunch

At rooftop

We were eating lunch while talking about our exam earlier.

"Man! I thought math was easy!" Gopal sulked, we laughed.

"You think math was harder than you thought, no." Sasha said, giggling.

"But seriously, math isn't that easy," I said, the girls nodded in agreement.

"Well, in our dimension, our teacher, who were taught us math was hard, too." Boboiboy said.

"Yeah, Mr. Papa Zola is the own who taught us," Ying said.

Then, I saw Shu were watching me behind the door. I smiled before stood up.

"I'll be back," I said before went up to him. I grab his wrist and pulls him inside and shut the door.

"So, you wanna go to diner after school?" I asked, he smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, let's go to diner later," he said, I giggled.

He stared at me before give me a peck on the lips before walks away, leaving me speechless. I shook my head and walks out.

Guess he still love me but I need time.

I went to the others and having a little chat.

Timeskip after school

I quickly left the others and I saw Shu were standing in front of the school gate. I smiled and went up to him. I tapped his shoulder, making him flinched and turned around to see me.

"Geez, stop doing that," he said and gently smacked my head, I giggled.

"Sorry," I said. "So, we ready to go?" He nodded before we walks off towards the diner.

We're arrived at the diner and we went inside. Once we're inside, were were greeted by a familiar woman. She leads us to the seats and we took a seats near the window.

"It's been so long since I've been here with you," I muttered, I feel a hand on mine, making me looked up at him.

"How about this, when the villain came and I'm being summoned to destroy you, let's just pretend we are an enemy or more like frienemies," he said, I placed a hand on my chin. I looked at him and nodded.

"I kinda like that idea so yeah," I said.

"Good," he chuckled.

"Do you still love me after we broke up?"

"I am,"

"Shu..."

"I'm sorry for everything,"

"It's okay, the past is the past,"

"You okay with it?"

"Of course!"

"Nice!"

"But I think you should give me time to think,"

"Sounds good,"

Then, the woman came with a foods.

"Here you go! Pancakes and Dango!"

(A/n: why anime foods looks so good!!)

She placed the plates in front of us and left with a tray.

"Dig in!"

We both started to eat while chatting.

Little did I know that a certain dino cap boy were watching me with a gentle smile along with pink hijab girl.

Boboiboy's pov

I smiled when I saw (Name) and Shu were made up. I knew she were lying earlier. Guess I'm still her friend instead of being couple with her.

"Let's go, Boboiboy," Yaya said, I nodded before two of us walks towards the dojo.

Your pov

After eating, we both went out and walks towards the Beigoma Park.

"Do you still remember our future?" I asked as we were walking.

"How could I forgot," he chuckled.

"I missed my pixie," I frowned.

"I'm sure you'll save your pixie when the time is right,"

"Right..."

We arrived at the Beigoma Park and we both sit on the grass.

We both watch the sun is setting as the birds chirping. The sound of river made me smile a little.

"So, are we good?" He asked, I giggled.

"Yeah, we're good," I said.

Then, I heard my phone rang, making me picked it up and answer the call.

Phone Call

Me: Hello?

Sasha: Come to the dojo, Moon need you

Me: On my way

End Call

I hung up and stood up.

"Sorry Shu, I gotta run." I said, give him a peck on the cheek before ran up, leaving him behind.

At dojo

I've arrived at the dojo and I saw the others were here.

"Sorry I'm late," I said.

"It's okay," Moon smiled at me. "Now, you all must be wondering why you all here, am I right?" We nodded. "Well, since we have enough heroes to defeat Darkrix, there are more Fusion weapons you all need," we looked at each other before turned to her.

"How? We already did Crossbow and Malefic Gun Fusion." Chris said.

"Yes you did but there are two more fusion weapons you need to fuse," Moon said.

"Wait, how come the girls can fuse weapons and I don't?" Yuya asked.

"That's because you have vision power. The vision power doesn't have weapon," Moon explained, Yuya nodded in understanding.

"I have some request for you all," Moon said, we looked at each other before turned to her.

"What kind?" Boboiboy asked.

"One beat one, another one beat one and in the end, two of them defeat one," Moon said, we looked at each other.

"Is this some kind of riddle?" Ying asked.

"I think they are!" Yaya gasped.

"'One beat one, another one beat one and in the end, two of them defeat one,'." I repeated.

"These riddles making me confusing," Kira said, Yuya nodded in agreement.

"Agreed."

Then, we heard an emergency alarm, making us looked at each other.

"We're being summoned, let's go!" Yuya said, we nodded before dashed off.

We're arrived at the park and saw a villain.

He had a gray hair that flares outwards with spikes, his eyes were yellow. He also wears a sleeveless black suit with gray accents and black shoulder pads and grey bracelets.

"Who was that?" Fang asked.

"Beats me," Tenchi said.

"Who are you?" Sasha asked, the villain smirked.

"My name is Eagle. I can change myself into an eagle!" He said.

"Welp, Alma! The arena!" Chris said, Alma nodded and jumped up.

"Portal Gate to the Battlefield!" The portal opened and we went inside.

"Let's do this!"

"Elemental!"

"Let's Dance!"

"Show Time!"

"Fly Up!"

"Magical!"

"Light's Off!"

"Energize!"

We transformed and summoned our weapons.

"Get ready to peck!" Eagle said, turning himself into an eagle. He flew towards us with a full speed, we dodged as fast as we can.

"Holy! He's fast!" Xeno said.

"That's because he is an eagle!" Kira yelled before Eagle dashed towards us. We quickly dodged.

"How are we supposed to use our powers when he flew towards us with a full speed?!" Vic shouted.

"We need a plan!" Xeris yelled.

"But how? We can't fuse our weapons because our weapons can blast and if we do, the blast missed," Celestia said.

Then a realization hits me, I smiled.

"We don't have to fuse our weapons but we can make his dizzy," I said, they looked at me.

"Dizzy? That's your plan?" Gopal asked, I nodded.

"Trust me, just make him dizzy," I said, they nodded before turned to Eagle.

"Gopal! Change that rock into a fish!" Boboiboy said.

"Okay!" Gopal nodded. "Fish Transformation!" He transformed the rock into a fish. Eagle saw the fish and dashed towards it.

"Yummy fish!" Eagle exclaimed.

"Running Speed!" Ying running around Eagle.

"What the?!" Eagle exclaimed, watching Ying running around him.

Boboiboy looked at me and nodded, I nodded back.

"Boboiboy Elemental Split!"

"Triple Split!"

"Whirlwind Wind!" Both Wind and Sky used their powers on Eagle, making him fly up.

"Lightning Slash!"

"Lightning Strike!"

Boom!

Eagle fell on the ground and we landed on the ground safely.

Eagle then, transformed himself into original one and stood up, glaring at us.

"I'll be back!" He said before vanished.

We all sighed in relief and looked at each other.

Timeskip

At Beigoma Mall

We were wearing,

(Just letting you know that Kira is also a singer with you and Yuya)

"1, 2, 3, 4!"

All: Don't lie, I know you've been thinking it

And two times, you let it slip from your lips

You've got too much pride to make any promises

Thinking that we got time, and you want to keep it in

I want you out in the pouring rain
I want you down on your knees
Prayin' to God that I feel the same
I'm right here, baby, so please
Hold me up, tie me down

'Cause I never wanna leave your side
Swear to never let you down
And it's been eatin' me alive
You can take me home
You can never let me go
Hold me up, hold me up
And tie me, tie me down, down (down)

Nine lives until you fall at my feet
Don't hide, you're wasting your energy

You're not shy, so baby, it's useless
So don't try, 'cause you'll end up losin' it

I want you out in the pouring rain
I want you down on your knees
Prayin' to God that I feel the same
I'm right here, baby, so please
Hold me up, tie me down

'Cause I never wanna leave your side
Swear to never let you down
And it's been eatin' me alive
You can take me home
You can never let me go
Hold me up, hold me up
And tie me, tie me down, down (down)

So wrap your arms around my chest
And I'll put my hands around your neck

'Cause nobody wins these waiting games

You push and you pull, but you should stay

Stay

Hold me up, tie me down
'Cause I never wanna leave your side
Swear to never let you down
And it's been eatin' me alive
You can take me home
You can never let me go
Hold me up, hold me up
And tie me, tie me down, down (down)

Everyone cheered and clapped. I saw Shu smiling at me, I smile back and give him a wink.

_________________________________________

Me: Done!

Boboiboy: Aren't you tired?

Me: I'm fine

Tenchi: You are totally tired all right

Me: What are you, my mom?

Tenchi: Just get on the close out

Me: Someone, do it

Boboiboy: How lazy you are, Author!

Shu: I'm agreed with him on this one

Me: Shut up and close out

Shu: Fine. *Turned to readers* Kira does not own Monsta, Beyblade Burst Characters, the pictures, the song or you! She only own her ocs and her plots! Vote and comments if you like! Bye!

Everyone: Bye!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265 13 11
"I remember... Running. I remember... Feeling scared. I remember... Watching it happen." "Watching what happen?" They asked. (Y/n) turned their head...
39 0 10
He might not know it yet, but Carrie Lancefull, a senior student who's about to graduate from Edison high school. At a young age during a battle betw...
96 17 9
"Kira? What are you-" Kira covers Rantaro's mouth before he could say another word. Kira's arms were wrapped around Rantaro's waist pulling him close...
102K 3K 36
( COMPLETE ✔) 💚 Fem!Izuku X Shie Hassaikai Members! ____________________________ After the car crash incident that killed her parents when she was...