Her Love (exo x shinee)

By axanaaaa

Kim Haru made her way up and earned her spot as EXO's manager. As an anti-kpop fan during her schooling days... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 - Ending A
Chapter 45 - Ending B

Chapter 1

2.6K 44 0
By axanaaaa

I go to school everyday seeing k-pop fangirls everywhere in school, squealing with joy and gummy smiles every time they tell something about the idols to their bunch of friends. I'm so sick of them, i rolled my eyes and walked to my classroom.

The school acknowledges the amount of k-pop fans there were in the school and made a day to commemorate the growth of k-pop and how it has influenced majority of the youth in Asia. On that day, you can request to play your favourite k-pop songs during recess and lunch time while jamming to it with the others at the canteen. Posters of the idols were also put up along the corridors.

As an anti k-pop fan, all i could do was to sit in the classroom and complete all the assignments that are due in two days time. I took out my pile of work and sighed. Suddenly, my best friend, Oh Se Hee came in.

"Yah, Kim Haru! What are you doing here? Everyone is having fun at the canteen. Come join us. Please?" Se Hee said and adding in aegyo.

"Why would i? You know how much i dislike all these stuff. Go enjoy with your bunch, i'll catch up with you later." I said plainly.

"I'll pull you to the dark side soon. Someday. I promise you." Se Hee said with determination.

I smirked and continued doing my assignments. It was almost 4pm when i finished the whole stack. I packed my stuff and went to the staff room to hand in all my assignments. After that, i walked slowly to the canteen and searched for Se Hee. She waved at me while i walked over.

"Se Hee ah, let's go." i said, feeling exhausted.

"Yah, we should eat dinner on the way home! I've got loads to tell you." Se Hee exclaimed.

"Ne Oh Se Hee, ppalli." walking off first without Se Hee as she was busy saying bye to her friends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73 0 12
Short Stories of the highs and lows of love, friendships, and life. Different stories with no connection. OT12 EXO Members! Enjoy. **Not Imagines-S...
198K 4.6K 41
What happens to Aby, when she meets the leader of her favourite boyband and fall in love? Will their relationship work out or not? Will fans approve...
1.2K 58 15
What happens when the Hottest new guy in the College Campus and Campus's heartthrob start dating because of a plan? It all happens when the Hottest n...
9.1K 250 32
Alisk Allithrine, a fan of EXO fell in love with the band's leader Kim Joon Myun. She thought it was impossible for an idol to love her but fate,dest...