Revenge With The Enemy

Autorstwa x-night-travels-x

Aurora Lopez had the intentions and goals of starting new, and having a normal life. She was met with difficu... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilogue

Chapter 25

642 13 1
Autorstwa x-night-travels-x

Auroras POV

11:27am and there is no sign of Rylan.

I checked the bathrooms, the living room, the room to workout, and every single other room in the house.

He is gone.

He left to say goodbye.

I picked up my phone and scrolled through my Contacts list until my name came across his name.

Rylan;P

I call his phone and it goes straight to voicemail.

I call him another 6 times until he finally answers.

"What?" He said, sounding annoyed.

"You left without saying anything.. You didn't say anything Rylan," I mumbled.

"I wasn't in the mood, and you wouldn't talk to me after the kiss so I didn't want to waste your time," He sighed. "I have to go, I will text you later."

Then the phone hung up.

But not long after I hung up I received a call from Sarah.

"Listen, You may not know this but Rylan is my cousin and I'm with him right now. I know he said he had to go but our plane is delayed an hour and I would really like it if you came and said goodbye, And I know Rylan would too. So hurry your ass up and Go get in Nathans because I would like to see him too so please hurry," She Blurted.

I agreed and Immediately Rushed outside and Got into the car.

The drive was silent.

What am I gonna say to him?

We pulled into the airport and I pulled out my phone and called Sarah again.

"We are here," I say on the phone while I run into the airport.

I probably look crazy, but I don't care.

I found where they were and locked eyes with the one and only Rylan Andias.

He looks down at the ground guilty and back at me.

He stands up and walks towards me.

When we reach each other I stand on my tippy toes and wrap my arms around his neck.

"You think I was gonna let you leave for god knows how long without saying goodbye?" I mumbled into his collarbone and he shook his No as if saying it.

"Good," I said.

I tightened my arms around him and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

We may act like we hate each other but honestly, It feels like we've known each other forever.

We have a Love Hate friendship.

I don't hate him though, I hate how he makes me feel.

    It's like every nerve, every bone, and everything else in me begging and wanting me to trust him and give him a chance. But my mind, My mind is begging me to not.

    It's shutting down every want, and need it wants.

    Do I know how I feel?

    No, not at all.

    All I know is that I do not, want to get hurt again, or even risk it.

    I'm not ready, and that's final.

    "I lied to you earlier," I blurted out under my breath.

    Rylan pulls away from the hug and looks at me confused.

    "The kiss, It did mean something to me. But I can't Rylan," I sighed and shook my head.

    "All I needed to hear," He smirks.

    I rolled my eyes and walked out of his arms and walked into Sarahs because she held her arms opened for me.

    "Told you, you are all he wants babe," She whispers in my ear.

    " To bad for him, I don't want him," I said loud enough for Rylan to hear, and here did.

    I turned to face him with Sarah's arm placed on my shoulder.

    "When you get back, I plan on fighting with you so be prepared because this time you won't be able to dodge my punches because I will know your every move," I smirked.

    "Oh I bet you will," Rylan chuckled.

    "Nathan will help keep an eye on your sister, Rylans friend Spencer will train with you. I know him, he is good," Sarah smirked at me.

    "Not better than me," I chuckled.

    "Okay, I get your pretty damn amazing but you don't need to brag," Sarah narrowed her eyes at me, and we all bursted into laughter.

    Not long after they boarded onto the plane.

    I wasn't sad, Why would I be?

    Nathan and I began driving, He is driving me to Rylans place. He is going to watch Mylah while Spencer fights with me.

    Yes, we are gonna start today, I can't waste any time.

    None.

    I plan on beating Rylan when he's home.

    Then my phone began to ring, and I was confused. Especially since it was Rylan.

    "She won't shut up," He blurts the moment I answer the call.

    "Facetime me," I laughed.

    And so he did, he facetimed me and the first thing I saw was his shoulder and sarah pouting to his right.

    "Well guess what," She narrowed her eyes on him.

    "What Sarah," He sighed annoyingly.

    "At least Aurora wants me and not you," She smirked, then blew a kiss at me.

    Nathan laughed from beside me.

    " Oh and at least the person I want, and love loves me back," She said, referring to Nathan. " Right baby?"

    "Yes love," He rolled his eyes. "Now stop testing Rylan's limitest,"

    "Uh ya, funny joke," she said like he said something very stupid.

    "Don't worry Sarah, I love you babes," I smirked and blew her a kiss.

    "Ha, see. The girl YOU want, wants me and not you," She stuck her tongue out at Rylan and I can't help but laugh at his reaction to all of this.

    "Of course I only want you, I don't know who wouldn't," I added.

    "Awe, thank you. But we should stop before he kills me," She laughs.

    "Yeah, that's probably a good Idea," I laughed with her.

    "Thank you," He sighed and Showed more of his face.

    I couldn't see Sarah no more, only Rylan and the view of the plane taking off.

    Nathan pulls into the driveway and I get out of the car.

    "Mylah Come take the phone and talk to this idiot," I rolled my eyes.

    So she did as I said and ran off somewheres with the phone.

    "Hey, you cool if we fight here?" Spencer asked.

    I nodded and we walked into a room that seemed a lot like the workout room at the lake house.

    I tie up the bottom of the shirt into a knot and pull my hair up into a messy bun.

    "Bring it on," I tell Spencer.

    Punch after punch he dodged, but it didn't take me long to notice the pattern he was moving in.

    I threw a punch that he prepared to dodge but then I lifted my knee and knee him in the gut.

    "Wasn't expecting that," He groaned.

    "Yeah, well I don't move in a pattern. Not one that is easy to learn, I learnt that the hard way with my father," I manage to say while walking to get a drink of water out of a water bottle out of the mini fridge in here.

    I heard running coming from behind me and I threw my elbow back, hitting him in the chest.

    He then tried to put me in a headlock but I ducked down and placed my foot in front of his while he was trying to take another step causing him to trip.

    " I also learnt to never put my guard down and always listen to my surroundings," I shrugged.

    Then I heard someone say 'damn' from behind me and I immediately turned around while drinking some of the water.

    "How the fuck did you learn all of that in a day," Rylan scruched his nose up at me in confustion.

    "I always have, I was just a bit rusty. I need to train more to get to the level of fight where I was years ago," I shrugged again, this time walking towards my phone, and taking it out of Mylah's hands.

    "Damn Rylan, she's gonna beat your ass," Sarah laughs from beside Rylan.

    "Awe, nothing to say?" I fake pouted, and then Sarah and I both bursted into fits of laughter.

    "I will, you just wait," He narrows his eyes between the both of us.

    "Yeah, okay," Sarah Scoffed. "Aurora, take me to my friend," She demanded.

    "Yes ma'am," I laughed.

    "Ohhhhh Nathannnn, Your wife wants you," I said while walking towards him.

    "Ahh, I see. What I help you with, Love," Nathan chuckled as he took my phone.

    "I need you to make sure miss girl over there beside you dont date no one, She belongs with my cousin," She whispered on the phone.

    Everyone started to laugh, except me.

    I scruched my nose and had an expression on my face that said 'Ew what the fuck' Like no, I belong to myself.

    I put my head up in the air.

    "Wrong, I belong with Sarah Andias," I smirked.

    " No, like hell you do, That's my girl. She is my wife," He narrowed his eyes on me.

    "Where's the ring," I said proudly.

    " Im working on it," He said.

    "Oh no, Rylan I think our lovers are gonna fight over me," Sarah stated.

    "Fine," I fake scowled.

    Then the phone all of a sudden hung up.

    Dammit my phone died.

    Rylans POV

    "Uh oh," Sarah smirked at me knowing that Aurora just hung up on me.

    "Why the hell did I decide to sit you beside me on the plane," I mumbled.

    "Because I'm the oldest in my family, other than my mother," She shrugged. "But hey at least-"

    "Shut the hell up," I said, loudly.

    Her mouth closed from when she was talking and then she looked down at the back of the seat in front of us.

    "Your ass," she rolled her eyes at me and I pinched the bridge of my nose.

    "Aurora's sister is less annoying than you," I mumbled.

    "Isn't she like 8?" Sarah asked.

    "Yeah, she is," I stated.

    "You know what, I'm telling Aurora," She narrowed her eyes at me.

    "Like I care," I scoffed.

    "Oh look, she's calling me," She smirks at me.

    "Cool, I don't care if she's calling you, Just shut the hell up and leave me alone. Or else someone on this plane won't make it out alive," I rolled my eyes and played music in my ears.

    Soon enough I fall asleep, but at the thought of Aurora.

    This girl is driving me crazy.

    When I wake up we are in Austin and just landing.

    Sarah is asleep with her head on my shoulder, and her phone is buzzing like crazy in her hands.

    I lightly take the phone out of her hand and check who's calling.

    Bae;)

    I answered the call thinking it was gonna be Nathan, But it was definitely not Nathan.

Authors note:

I wonder who Bae;) was?

Sorry for the cliffhanger, I needed to end the chapter some wheres.

Anyways, Thank you guys for reading ;)

Have a good day <3

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

825 125 49
Dear diary, Life isn't like the Disney fairy tales, with the lost slipper and hell of a cute prince charming. Life is bittersweet, cruel and hurtful...
238K 14.6K 61
𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟏 (𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄) Jade Grogan, the youngest millionaire in the city among his other two brothers, i...
15.7K 501 62
Alone. A simple word that has always held many meanings to Ella, and starting her senior year at a new high school, solitude had seemed the easiest w...
44.5K 1.9K 46
{completed} Book 1 Aurora has been controlled by her entitled mother from the moment she was born. When she's finally given the chance to escape int...