Peace Keeper ➳ Jacob Black β™‘...

By st3tl33

Elizabeth, better known as Lizzie, was a Winchester by birth but a Cullen by nature. Growing up as a Winchest... More

Character Cast (Twilight)
1. Meeting The Chief's Daughter And Her Cousin
2. Edward's Stupid Knight In Shining Armor Moment
3. Another Accidental Meeting
4. Ditching School For Jake
5. Unwanted Suspicion As Well As Out Of Town Mishaps
6. Past Trauma And Wolfy Comfort
7. Dean Has Absolutely No Tact
8. This Is A Bad Idea, But Oh Well
9. Since I'm Going To Hell
10. Trying Not To Think Is Hard
11. The Contentedness Of Jacob Black
12. Baseball Really Sucks
13. Family Reunions Suck Worse Than Baseball
14. Red Eyes, Dry Throat, And A Surprise
15. Prom Advice And A Princess Dress
17. One Secret Revealed While Another One Kept
Character Cast (New Moon)
18. Back To School
19. Accidental Loss Of Control
20. Virginia Here We Are
21. Progress Control And Setting A Date
22. Heartbreak Freaking Sucks
23. Forks Fixes All Problems
24. La Tua Cantante Is Complicated
25. Imprinting Is No Better
26. A Reminder To Never Vacation In Italy
27. Knowing Where Home Is
Character Cast (Eclipse)
28. Officially Meeting The Family
29. Wolf's Out Of The Bag Now
30. Bella's Back Is A Target
31. A Bonfire Filled With Issues
32. Acceptance And A Newborn Army Mess
33. Graduation Party With A Vision
34. Dean's Gift Is A Little Life-Threatening
35. Future Plans With Present Changes
36. Carlisle's Panic Is Real
37. The Day Before The Newborn Army
38. Jacob Becomes A Personal Heater
39. Dean's Fire Lessons Paid Off
40. An Unwanted Parental Presence

16. Missing Prom To Play Hooky With Jake

1.4K 57 0
By st3tl33

As predicted it took Rosalie and Alice literal hours to get Lizzie ready. They did her hair, her make-up, and even forced her to wear high heels. The only thing she was allowed to have input in was whether she wanted her hair up or down and if she wanted to take a jacket with her. Let's just say, she already regretted her soft decision of attending prom. Of course, she wasn't staying but only showing up to please her sisters, then leaving with the help of Bella, but still.

Lizzie came walking down the stairwell holding her dress in her hands as to not fall. She was a vampire but even a Cold One could only be so graceful when in a poofy dress and seven-inch heels. All heads snapped to her as she entered the living room.

"Lizzie!" Alice squealed happily.

"You look amazing, sweetheart," Esme complimented.

"Very good," Rosalie smiled.

Lizzie took their compliments in with a light smile before frowning at the looks on her brothers' faces. Jasper was smiling at her but he was the only one. Dean was mirroring Lizzie's expression as Emmett and Edward both scowled, although she didn't know why.

"Okay, what's wrong?"

Immediately, Rosalie nudged her elbow into Emmett's side as Jasper did the same with Edward and Alice gestured for Dean to smile or at least look happier.

"What the hell are you wearing?" Emmett finally got out. "You know, it's the Forks High school prom, not a fashion show in Paris."

"Mmm," Lizzie nodded.

"Shut up," Rosalie rolled her eyes at her mate. "She looks lovely."

"Ignore them," Esme advised. "You're their little sister and they're protective," she brushed Lizzie's hair out of her face as Carlisle entered the room.

"Carlisle, doesn't Lizzie look great?" Alice asked.

He turned at Alice's question, his eyes soon finding his youngest daughter's. "You look beautiful, Elizabeth," he smiled.

"Thank you, Dad," Lizzie hugged him. She then glanced around at her siblings, "So, are we just going to stand here all night, or are we actually going to go to the prom?"

"Pictures first!" Rosalie clapped her hands.

                                                                ✦✦✦

"Wow, Lizzie you look amazing!" Bella complimented. "Seriously, wow, where'd you get that?"

"Don't encourage her," Edward mumbled as he helped Bella into his silver Volvo. He wasn't as protective as Emmett over Lizzie, obviously, it was just a dress and it was just the prom. But what got to Edward was that she was wearing an important historical dress for a prom she didn't even want to go to, and all because the original hybrid asked her to.

"Old family friend," Lizzie answered. "Anyway, you look great! I mean, really rocking that cast of yours, huh?"

"Do I have a choice?" Bella awkwardly laughed.

"Nope."

"I think Bella looks beautiful," Edward commented, leaning over to give Bella a kiss on the cheek, which only made the human girl blush profusely.

"Of course you do," Lizzie playfully retorted.

They arrived at the school a little over ten minutes later. With Bella telling Lizzie all about how nervous Sam was and how utterly great his cute proposal went. The two laughed and Edward even chuckled at the thoughts running through his sister's head as she imagined the scene between Sam and Jessica Moore.

"Hey, I'll be right back," Edward said as he left Bella and Lizzie outside, so he could park his car. They sat down on the small cement bench and waited quietly until Bella knocked Lizzie's arm and gestured to the wood's entrance.

"Lizzie."

"Jake," she smiled.

"You look... beautiful," he said, gesturing up and down at her dress.

"Thanks, you too."

Bella watched the interaction that seemingly lasted forever before either remembered she was still there.

"Hey, Bella."

"Jacob." Bella then looked back at Lizzie with an almost sly smile. "So, this is the real reason you're ditching prom, huh?"

Lizzie looked back at Jacob, he was leaning his hand against a tree and a grin sat on his face. "Yeah, pretty much," she said, nodding.

"Well, you two better get going," Bella stated. "Unless you wanna get caught by Edward... or really any of your other siblings."

"Good idea." Lizzie stood up from her seat, her hands gripping at her dress as she did. "Cover for me and I love you, cuz," she grinned.

"Yeah," Bella laughed. "That still sounds weird, but your secret's safe with me. Now, go!"

Jacob reached out taking Lizzie's hand in his as he pulled her to him and Bella watched as they disappeared into the shadows of the treeline. She couldn't help but smile, Lizzie deserved to be happy and Jacob was a great guy, and they did make one hell of a cute couple.

Edward came back with confusion written all over his face, he helped Bella up before glancing around. "Where did my sister disappear to?"

"Oh," Bella shrugged. "She wanted to sneak over to the Freshmen's dance to see how Sam was doing."

"Of course, she did," he sighed. "He's gonna hate her for embarrassing him like that."

"Tell me about it."

                                                                ✦✦✦

"Why are we stopping?" Lizzie asked when Jacob wouldn't walk any further and rather pulled her to him in the middle of the woods, actually in the middle of nowhere.

"You look like a princess, you know that?"

"So my mother told me," she joked.

"I'm serious," Jacob chuckled. "You look... amazing."

Well, since the dress she was wearing literally belonged to an actual princess, she should freaking hope so. Especially when the length kept making her trip and her high heels kept sinking her lower into the ground with every step she took.

"You don't look too bad yourself," Lizzie complimented as she patted the loose tie around his neck. "Almost like you were coming to crash the prom."

"No," Jacob smiled. "Only came to steal you. How about a dance?"

"What?"

"Come on," he tried to coax. "I'm dressed up, you look like royalty, and we're all alone. One dance."

Lizzie rolled her eyes but laughed. "One dance."

Jacob held his hand out and she took it. His arm went around her waist and slowly they started to sway to their own beat. He twirled her out and watched as her dress flurried around her in an almost magical effect before she was being pulled back into him. Lizzie rested her head against his shoulder when the tempo between them slowed and Jacob's cheek went to the top of her head. He loved the feeling of having her in his arms and she was very content on staying in them.

After their dance in the darkness, Lizzie found herself at the Clearwater's house. Yes, on the reservation. She, Jacob, Seth, and Leah were hanging out in the basement. Was it probably a bad idea to be on the rez? Definitely, but Sue had no problem with Lizzie coming to their house. Whenever Harry or anyone else from the reservation wasn't there, she'd sneak over. They lived close enough to the treaty line that if anyone were to catch Lizzie's scent it wouldn't smell like it was coming from the rez itself but from across the invisible line that separated the Cullens and the Quileutes.

Harry, Billy, and Charlie were on their usual weekend fishing trip so Lizzie comfortably hung out at the Clearwater's house without a worry. She arrived to a hug from Sue before Jacob actually carried her downstairs into the basement so she wouldn't trip over her dress and or break a heel. There Seth's jaw dropped while Leah outright laughed at her friend.

"Whoa, Lizzie, you look like a princess!"

"Thanks, Seth."

"See told you," Jacob smirked as he set Lizzie back down on her feet. Leah still laughing.

"What happened to you? You look like silk fabric exploded."

"I feel like it," Lizzie assured her friend, who eventually found pity for her and brought her a change of clothes. A simple tank top, flannel shirt, and short jeans. Lizzie had never felt more comfortable in her life.

She and Leah ended up playing Just Dance on the giant flatscreen in the basement while Jacob and Seth played pool off in the corner. Despite hating most people, Leah loved Lizzie. The two got on great and were even a trouble duo when together, much to both Seth and Jacob's worry. Maybe it was because instead of pity Lizzie just listened to Leah after her breakup with Sam Uley. But either way, the two girls were the best of friends and Leah even applauded her mom for letting Lizzie use their house as a hideout, no matter what the elders said.

"Dinner's ready, guys!" Sue called down to them.

"Coming, Mom!" Seth called back up.

"Be right there!"

Everyone knew breakfast for dinner as well as extra Clearwater dessert was better than anything Forks High could possibly be serving to eat for prom. The four of them polished their plates with different choruses of 'thank you' before retreating back down to the basement for a movie marathon night. Lizzie was happy with that idea since she'd at least have the tv as company when the others fell asleep. Especially with how she could hardly move with Jacob's arms securely around her as the two cuddled on the couch, not that she minded in the least.

She was happy, relaxed, and content.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 405 33
A Twilight and TVD crossover Bella Mikaelson -or Swan as she goes by now- is not human. In fact she's an original vampire. Gone through loss and hear...
54.8K 1K 14
Amy Swan, older sister by one year of Bella Swan. Half sister, but guess who her mother is? She was a powerful witch and a Bennett witch who was the...
72.1K 1.3K 30
I always hated the part in Twilight where the wolves imprint on children so I decided to write an alternate version where that just doesn't happen. I...
504K 11K 51
So in this story, Bella already knows about the world of the supernatural. Being as her older sister is part of it. Elizabeth Swan is an Original Tr...