CAPO

By tearsonmytshirt

𝐁𝐒𝐫𝐦𝐒𝐧𝐠𝐑𝐚𝐦, 𝐄𝐧𝐠π₯𝐚𝐧𝐝. Twenty eight year old Giovanni Armani is known by everyone as cunning... More

π™Έπ™½πšƒπšπ™Ύπ™³πš„π™²πšƒπ™Έπ™Ύπ™½
Beginnings.
2. The Meeting.
3. Coffee
4. Mothers.
5. Cleo and Joy
6. School
7. Giovanni
8. Rain
9. Arabella
10. Raids
11. Annemarie
12. Dinner
13. Kisses *
14. Son of Frederico.
15. Tesoro. *
16. White dress. *
17. Fundraiser.
18. Run, Forrest, Run.
19. Marcus.
20. Aftermath
21. Parents.
22. Curious questions*
23. Dinner
24. Stood up *
25. Baseball.
27. Everything *
28. Mirror *
29. Rafael
30. The beginning of the end.
31. God
32. Different Man
33. Tears.
34. Italian *
35. Birthday Party
36. Ambushed
37. Blood
authors note.
38. The Letter
39. I love you
40. Here
41. Plans
42. Green dress *
43. Leaving
44. Home
45. Jealous
46. Endings *
epilogue.
Authors Note

26. Warnings.

7K 239 26
By tearsonmytshirt

The drive to the restaurant was silent. They both focused on the road, basking in each others presense and silence.

Giovanni towered over everyone and he bended his neck slightly as he walked through the door held open by one of the employees.

Arabella had heard about this restaurant, but she never eaten here because it was far too harsh on her substitute teacher salary. Giovanni held her hand tightly, making his way through the tables to a more secluded one.

The tiles were a dark red, and so we're the curtains and walls. The warm, orange light above and on each table warmed up the room. It was nearly jam packed and Arabella saw Giovanni smile widely as he scanned the room.

He dropped her hand, eyes finding hers as he gripped the back of the gold metal chair, pulling it out from the table. She smiled, bending her knees as pulling herself in to a comfortable distance from the table.

The tablecloth was red too, and when Giovanni took his seat across from her, only then did she notice how the man was simply glowing under the warm fluorescent lights.

A waiter approached the table then, "Hello, Mr Armani. What can I get you started with?"

Giovanni straightened his back, looking up at the man. "Château Lafite, the bottle,"

Arabella frowned at Giovanni when they were left alone. Then, she widened er eyes as it clicked in her head. "My god, is this your restaurant?"

Giovanni smirked, huffing out a chuckle, "One of them, yes. What do you think?"

Arabella shook her head, smiling widely at him. "You only brought me here to rub your business in my face, didn't you?" The man shrugged his broad shoulders, "Not directly. I wanted to take you somewhere nice, and my restaurant is one of the nicest,"

She rolled her eyes, parting her lips to say something but Giovanni interrupted her curtly:

"Everytime you roll your pretty eyes I have the urge to make you regret doing so,"

Butterflies awakened in her stomach and chest. She swallowed hard, her throat suddenly becoming dry at the look he gave her.

"And how would you do that?" She whispered. Giovanni raised his brow, "Curiosity killed the cat, my love. You'll find out eventually,"

The waiter returned with the bottle of wine and two menus in his hands. He placed one in front of Giovanni and then in front of Arabella. Giovanni thanked him, his eyes focusing on the girl as she watched the waiter piour the wine into her glass, shooting him a friendly thank you.

He left them again, and then Giovanni watched as she slowly opened the menu, only then taking her eyes from him.

"What's good here?"

"Everything,"

Arabella tsked, rolling her eyes. Then, she looked up at him, seeing him slowly raise his brows, "I warn you, doll, roll your eyes at me again and I'll make sure that's the only thing you're capable of doing tonight,"

She raised her brow, egging him on. Her eyes were detailed in a sharp, smoked out wing and her eyelashes were held by mascara, making her eyes that much more intoxicating.

"Your threats are futile if you cannot act upon them, Giovanni,"

He smirked, leaning back in his chair. "Your teasing is futile when I can clearly see how wet you're getting just by my voice,"

Arabella blushed, her thighs clenching under the table. She resumed paging through the menu, hiding her blush from the man with the black book.

It worked until she saw two fingers hook around the book, gently pushing it down, revealing Giovanni's smug expression.

"I recommend the panzanella," He advised, his hand balling into a fist on the table once he sat back, observing the girl diligently. She nodded, smiling at him.

She watched Giovanni take his wine glass gently, bringing it to his lips his eyes keeping hers in a somewhat staring match. She mirrored him, but instead of leaking back, the girl leaned forward, watching him from the rim of her glass.

Giovanni smiled, his eyes quickly findly the waiter as he approached them again. Taking stand next to the table, his hands were folded in his lap as he waited for Giovanni.

"Two panzanellas. Thank you, Adam,"

"Yes, sir,"

Giovanni's eyes found Arabella again. Her head was turned now, observing the rest of the guests. He took his time in trailing his eyes over her exposed, slender throat and collarbones, wanting to plant kisses on them like he did before.

Her hair was curled slightly, cascading down her back and a few strands were over her shoulder, hiding a part of her skin from him. His eyes trailed over her dress, spending a few seconds on the way the neckline of her dress dipped down, giving him an ample few of the skin beneath her dress.

"I can feel you watching me,"

Giovanni's heart stuttered upon hearing her voice. His eyes snapped to hers as she turned her focus back to him, smiling softly.

"You're mine to look at, no?"

She shrugged gently, "No." She replied firmly, but her smile betrayed her. "Oh?" Giovanni started, "Who's are you then?" He teased. Her cheeks flushed, making her look down at the table. "I cannot belong to someone, Gio. I'm not a dog,"

He grinned, nodding slowly. "I see." He merely replied. The girl raised a brow at the man, having finally shut him up. She was celebrating mentally, but it was cut short when Giovanni leaned forward, the only thing separating them being the small candle like light that stood in the middle of the table.

"I'd like to see you on your knees again, doll. Tongue out like a puppy receiving a treat," He whispered with an edge to his voice. He almost sounded urgent. Rushed. Desperate.

She gulped, parting her lips in surprise at the quick shift in his tone and eyes. They darkened, keeping his gaze steady on her, tongue thick with promise.

"And my cock would be your treat, my love. A treat you'll be begging for soon enough,"

Arabella lifted her chin, trying to make swallowing easier but it was useless; her throat was parched and she reached for her wine, only for her hand to be taken by Giovanni. He brought it to his lips, pressing soft, promise filled kisses to each of her knuckles, his eyes latched onto hers.

The rest of their dinner was slightly rushed. But they didn't want to let the other know why they were rushing, but they both knew. Arabella was done before Giovanni and they made small talk about their day, Giovanni leaving out the petrol station situation.

Arabella couldn't figure out if her eyes were hazy from her two glasses of expensive wine, or because Giovanni looked so breathtaking whilst he did absolutely nothing.

He was fiddling with his fork, turning it around and around between his fingers as his eyes momentarily scanned the room before he found a familiar face.

He stood, "Excuse me," He said, making his way over to the equally well dressed man that sat a few steps away. He smiled, and the man stood. He shook Giovanni's hand and thankfully, her lovers back turned and she could now continue her observation.

Giovanni's eyes snapped to her a few times as he spoke and Arabella absentmindedly took her bottom lip between her teeth, holding her head up by the fist she made.

A minute later, Giovanni joined her again. This time, he swallowed down the rest of his wine before he leaned forward once more, licking his lips before he spoke.

"I couldn't concentrate with you watching me with your little fuck me eyes, darling." Giovanni whispered, voice dripping with dominance. "Look at me like that again and I'll bend you over the nearest surface, I couldn't care less who would be around, capito?"
[Understood?]

She swallowed, smirking slightly, "Capisco," She whispered, nodding. The man smirked, "Good girl," He praised, earning himself a bright blush from the doll. Giovanni stood from his seat then, rounding the table to her. He opened his hand in front of Arabella and she took it.
[I understand.]

The man dug in his pocket and Arabella opened her mouth to protest, tell him that she'd pay for her meal, but the man threw down two two-hundred pound notes, quickly tugging her behind him.

Giovanni told Arabella about his penthouse in London whilst he drove and she was eager to see it after he told her it was nicer than his place back home.

So now they stood in front of the large, pitch black house. Wide windows and flower beddings and she heard the bubbling of a hot tub somewhere in her vicinity.

Wasting no time, Giovanni unlocked his home and urged her inside, slamming the door behind her.

The inside was even more beautiful and Arabella'S jaw slacked as she looked around. White walls and crisp white floors. The kitchen was to her right and she could faintly see black cupboards and a black marble counter in the middle of the large space. She walked around, her heals creating noises that echoed through the massive building.

The living room was an open area and a fireplace stood in place of where the TV would stand. Black stones lined it and black leather couches sat around a small coffee table, a dark grey rug under it.

"This is fucking beautiful," She muttered, completely dumbfounded by its beautiful. Giovanni smiled, "Like you," He flirted, making Arabella roll her eyes as she laughed.

Realising what she did, the girl took a step back and her smile only widened. Giovanni raised a brow, struggling his suit jacket off and lazily throwing it over one of the couches. He undid the cuff buttons on his shirt, rolling his sleeves up as he approached the girl.

"You've surpassed warnings, my love." He started. The girl's back came in contact with one of the walls and she swallowed, looking up at him as he caged her in with his eyes, making her drink him in completely.

"Now all I can do is punish you,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 65 28
"Dare" I breath through my lips. Nathaniel smirked in satisfaction as his plan was going well. "I dare you to French kiss, Mr. Armani" He said calmly...
10.1K 150 12
Amina is 23 years old and just ended the college for nursery and has been working at a small hospital at big New York for 2 months. Her dad is a doct...
1.1M 26.1K 25
Elena Russo has never lived a normal life like most. To her normal was having a constant bodyguard and not being able to indulge much on life at home...
2.5M 45.6K 31
❗️MATURE CONTENTS! BEWARE ❗️ Elizabeth is a 24 year old nurse, he work is her passion. Until she is kidnapped and forced to safe a mans life.. Littl...