Plus Ultra! (Male reader x Bo...

By Xhira956

Your dream, was always to become the best hero in the world. To save people, to bring them hope, to help when... More

Information.
Y/N Info.
Chapter 1. A humble begining
Chapter 2 EXPLOOOOSION!
Chapter 3. The Entrance Exam.
Chapter 4. First Day.
Chapter 5. Heroes against villains
Chapter 6. Aftermath.
Chapter 7. Explosive nut πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
Chapter 8. The hangout.
Chapter 9. The fight is on.
Chapter 10. An eye for an eye
Chapter 11. Trouble in Mid of the Night.
Chapter 13. Shopping time!
Power's reminder.
Chapter 14. The Festival begins.
Chapter 15. Y/N VS Shoto
Chapter 16 Team fights.
Chapter 17. Gravitational love.
Chapter 18. Ice V.S. Explosions
Chapter 19. The semi-finals.
Chapter 20. Against all Odds.
Chapter 21. Winner's reward πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
Chapter 22. Remember. πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
Chapter 23. BY FIRE, BY TRAINED.
Chapter 24. To those who fight further.
Chapter 25. The Grand Couturier
Chapter 26 U.A Hero Exam.
Chapter 27. A moment of rest πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
Chapter 28. The campment.
Chapter 29. The revelation.
Chapter 30. Pure Evil.
Chapter 31. The new Symbol of Hope.
Chapter 32. Notice me, Y/N
Chapter 33. Halloween.
Chapter 34. Lady Satsuki's needs
Chapter 35. Needs fullfilled πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
Chapter 36. Decay.
SIDE CHAPTER. U.A's first attack.
Chapter 37. Infiltration.
Chapter 38. Not only heatπŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
Chapter 39. My people.
Chapter 40. Interruption.
Chapter 41. The enemy of my enemy...πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
FINAL BATTLE. Force your way.
ENDING 1. Vengance.
ENDING 2. True hero.

Chapter 12. Song of fire and ice.

2.9K 81 99
By Xhira956

Y/N P.O.V

Momo:"No need to thank me. Now, how do we beat them?"

Y/N:"I may have an idea..."

Izuki is a clever girl, but, at the same time, she is scared of her power. She doesn't wany to hurt us. We can use that to our advantatge. She won't use her quirk to punch us, but she could surprise us.

Shoto, on the other hand, can surprise us. I'm gonna try to talk with her, not only about her... fire part, but about her parents to. She told me on Momo's "party" the story of her scar. To summarize, Endeavour is a prick.

So, the difficulty of this battle will change if I can make her use the fire. If she doesn't, she will be dangerous, but easy to counter. If she uses the fire... it will be hard.

Y/N:"We should focus on Shoto no matter what. She can support Izuki, she can trap us, eliminate us, protect herself and her partner... she gives a lot of things to the duo."

Momo:"While Izuki is like... damm, how do you call it... oh, yes! A glass cannon!"

Y/N:"Correct. She has incredible strength, but can only use it once. She will have a plan to use her quirk more effectively, I know it, but she won't attack to often. We both should have the advantatge against her."

Momo:"So, Shoto is our main priority."

Y/N:"Mhm."

The ring bells. Class is over.

Midnight:"Okay kids, class is over, see you tomorrow! And see you later, Y/N~"

She waved at me in a... very special way. Yes, let's leave it at that.

Damm, my pelvis still hurts...

Momo:"Oh, yeah, I forgot... since when..."

Y/N:"Hmm?"

Momo:"Since when have you been fucking our teacher on our backs, huh?"

Y/N:"W-well..."

Momo was looking at me with a dark aura emanating from her. Her eyes were closed, and she was giving me an innocent smile, and it was making everything worse.

I have to make a risky move here. I call it...

The wholesome attack!

I hug her, while kissing the top of her head. I rub her back, and explain everything to her. Once she understood it, I keep whispering sweet nothings on her ears. She blushed, while giggling.

Nailed it.

Katsuki and Shoto went to my seat, angry at me. The first one for dating our teacher, and the other one for not her not stealing my first.

I mean, it was taken anyways...

I did the same move. It worked like a charm with Shoto, but with Katsuki, I had to use my ultimate attack.

Y/N:"I promise I'll sleep in your house today."

Katsuki:"You better be home at 4:00 PM."

Y/N:"That's really early. What are we-"

Katsuki:"Something... special."

Y/N:"Okay."

Eijira:"W-WOW!"

We all move our heads to the sound of Eijira's voice. She was at the door, hundreds of students looking at her, and us.

Student 1:"She is the one that reinforces herself!"

Eijira:"U-umm, y-yea-"

Student 2:"And Endeavour's daughter, is there too!"

Various students peeked inside the room, looking at Shoto. She was getting uncomfortable with the stares, so I got up, and faced them at the door, standing right next to Eijira.

Y/N:"If you don't mind, what are you doing here?"

Suddenly, a guy with a weird face pushes everyone aside, and stands in front of me.

Dumbass:"My name is Tetsutetsu, Class A! Remember that! For we, Class B will surpass you!"

Y/N:"...oookay, but, what does-"

Tetsutetsu:"And you!"

Eijira:"Me?"

Tetsutetsu:"Yes, you! You can reinforce, like me!" *He reinforces himself, instead of rock, with iron* "That means you are my rival! I'll beat you!"

Y/N:"Hey."

I grab Eijira's hand and move her behind me. She smiled, while grasping my hand.

Y/N:*I reinforce my hand, and tap his forehead two times* "If Eijira is your rival because she can reinforce herself, so am I. Threat my friend again, and Recovery girl will have work to do with you."

The students "Ooohed" at my words. Tetsutetsu looks shocked, but he suddenly smirks, newfound reapect on his eyes.

Tetsutetsu:"Challenge accepted, pretty boy! See you at the Festival! I'll show you how Class A isn't better than anyone else!"

???:"That's because they aren't..."

A blonde female was walking towards Tetsutetsu. He recognized her, so I suppose she is from his class.

She had her eyes closed though. Does she know where she has to go?

Blonde:"Class A thinks they are so good, alredy fighting villains and all. Yet, what they don't know is- eek!"

She opened her eyes and looked at me, interrupting herself with that squeal she made.

She blushed, her entire face getting red. Huh?

Blonde:"You..."

Y/N:"Me?"

Blonde:"You are the one that can copy quirks!"

She then latches at my body, hugging me. Since she was shorter, she had to look up to face me.

Blonde:"My name is Neita Monoma, and I'm your biggest fan! I love everything of you! How you stood up for your friends, how you saved Ms. "Step aside, extras" from that weird monster, How you fought in U.S.J!"

How does she know that?!

Neita:"I can copy quirks too! We must be like, soulmates or something! Marry me!"

Y/N:"H-huh?! Tetsutetsu, a little bit of help here?!"

Tetsutetsu, who was in shock by his friend actitude, nodded, and carried her away from me. She still shouted things from afar...

Neita:"Don't worry hubby! I'll save you from those monsters in Class A, I promise!"

And like that, both of them dissappeared into the crow. What a bunch of weirdos.

Eijira:"U-umm... Y/N... my hand..."

I turn around to see Eijira, very close to me. I was still holding her hand.

Y/N:"Oh, sorry."

I release her. She placed her hand near her heart. After that, she smiled and stared at me.

Eijira:"That... was so manly! And brave! Thank you, Y/N! I won't forget!"

She kissed my cheek, and returned to her seat, forgetting the fact she was trying to go outside to begin with.

Students:"Aww"

Y/N:"The fuck are you doing still here?! Leave, go away!"

Timeskip brought to us by Eijira, leaving a card in a certain someone's school bag.

After some more boring classes, we went to the cafeteria to grab our food. I don't have to tho, Midnight made me a bento.

Just the way mom did...

Eijira:"Y/N? Are you okay? You look sad."

Eijira was sitting next to me, staring at me, worry on her eyes. Tokoyami, who was in front of me, catched up with what was happening.

Tokoyami:"You remembered them, right?"

I nod, not wanting to go further with this conversation. I alredy made my mind. I'll find my parent's murderer, and have vengance served. But, I won't cloud my mind with vengance. I won't turn my back to my friends. Mom and Dad would have disliked that.

Y/N:"Yeah, but I'm okay, don't worry. Say, I have to buy something in the mall later, wanna come?"

Tokoyami:"I have plans for today, sorry. We could do something tomorrow?"

Y/N:"Sure. What about you, Eijira, wanna come?"

Eijira thought about it. She realised something, and blushed a bit. Huh?

Eijira:"Sure!"

The rest of our class returned and sat on our place. Shoto sat to my other side. Kat and Momo sat nex to Tokoyami, so they could at least be face to face with me.

Y/N:"Hey, Kat. I may go home late, I have plans with Eijira."

She eyes me suspiciously while eating.

Katsuki:"Dwon't cwome late, Ifiot."

Y/N:"Hey, don't talk with your mouth full of food, that's nasty."

She gave me the middle finger, and eated in peace.

Shoji:"Hey, Y/N. Who were those guys? The ones at the door?"

Shoji, who was next to Shoto asked.

Y/N:"Don't know. They are from class B. It seems one of them wants to challenge me, and the other has a problem with us."

Tsuyu:"But we haven't done anything wrong."

Y/N:"Not in her point of view."

Tsuyu:"Her? Kero?"

???:"My future husband is talking about me~"

Naita appeared next to Eijira. Poor girl freaked out, she didn't noticed her.

Naita:"Just a little heads up. I know you, class A. You have seduced my poor innocent Y/N, and tainted him with your wicked ways! I'll steal him away, and show all of you the pure ways of Class B! I will-"

Suddenly, a girl with orange hair karate chopped Naita, knocking her out.

???:"Enough of that. I'm sorry for her behaviour, Class A. My name is Itsuka Kendo, if she annoys you, just tell me and I'll take care of it."

Y/N:"I'll keep that in mind."

Itsuka:"Good. I'll leave now. Bye!"

She then carries Naita away from us. She seems okay compared to the others...

Shoto, who was hugging my arm from the moment Naita appeared, grabbed my attention by poking my cheek.

Y/N:"Something's wrong?"

Shoto:"Yes. I need to talk to you."

Y/N:"Go ahead then."

Shoto:"No. In private."

Y/N:"Oh. Sure, I guess."

Shoto:"Good. I don't like that girl, by the way."

Y/N:"Who, Naita?"

Shoto:"Yeah, she says weird things about you. I don't like it."

Y/N:"Just pay no mind to it. Or freeze her if she annoys you."

Shoto:"Got it."

Why do I have the feeling she will actually do it?

Izuki:"Y/N, look what I've founded!"

Izuki went to me, and showed me something on her phone. It was a figure of All Might on his prime. Heh, is the one Izuki has been looking for quite a while. I look at her face. She has rice on her mouth.

Y/N:"Nice. Are you going to buy it?" *I grab a napkin*

Izuki:"Yes! Is the one I need to finish my colection! And then, I can begin your colection!

Y/N: *I use the napkin to clean the rice on her mouth"My colection?"

Izuki blushes, and thanks me.

Izuki:"Y-yeah! Rumors of "the saviour of U.S.J" has been going around since you defeated Nomu! They are making merchandise of you!"

Mina:"She is right. Look."

Mina shows me her phone. She was on E-bay, and there was a figurine of me, on my hero suit. There was something curious though...

She was on her shopping cart... she was buying one...

Y/N:"And why is it on your shopping cart?"

Mina:"W-well, a girl must find some... company for the night... hehe~"

She wink, a pink blush tainting her cheeks. I can hear Katsuki grunting, and staring at her. Mina saw this, and returned to her food, taking some glances here and there.

Izuki:"W-well, the thing is, I'm going to buy it!"

Y/N:"And why do you want to buy a collection of figures of me?"

Izuki blushed, but, her words... actually touched me.

Izuki:"W-well, because... you are my favourite hero... and the one I want to be one day..."

I blushed after hearing that. Izuki... looks up to me. Katsuki got a dark aura around her, but, right now there's no time to worry about that.

I smiled, and rubbed Izuki's cheek.

Y/N:"I promise, I'll be your hero then."

She smiled, and hugged me. After that, she runs to her seat, eating her food with a big smile on her face.

Adorable...

Shoto:"Hey, Y/N."

I turn my head to her. She has rice all over her face.

Shoto:"Can you clean my face, please?"

Y/N:"..."

Timeskip brought to us by Y/N, rubbing Shoto's face, who was making an "oohh" sound, enjoying it.

After having our food, and finishing the remaining classes, we were ready to leave school. Shoto wanted to talk with me first, so we were in our class, alone. Eijira was waiting for me at the school gates, I'm seeing her from the window.

Y/N:"Well, here we are. You wanted to talk?"

Shoto:"Yes. Is about my quirk."

Y/N:"Something's wrong with your ice?"

Shoto:"No. The fire."

Y/N:"Huh? What's wrong, you can't use it? Should I help-"

Shoto:"Let me talk, please."

I nod, and stay silent, waiting for her to talk.

Shoto:"First. I made I promise to myself. I won't let anyone touch you again. For that, I need to become stronger. I won't go easy on you in the Festival, so I want you to do the same."

Y/N:"That's cool and all, I will give it my all, but, what happened in U.S.J to me wasn't your fault, you know that?"

Shoto:"I know. But i don't care. And now, the big question. If you copy someone's quirk, is that quirk really yours, or does it still belong to the one you copied?"

I know where this is going. Okay, play it smart, Y/N.

Y/N:"It's mine. Rightfully mine. He still has his quirk, and I have mines." *I reinforce myself* "These... rocks, per example. I copied them from Eijira, but they are not the same. Eijira evolved them in their own way, focusing their strength. I gave priority to my movement, making a not so tough armor. Which means..."

I hug her tightly, rubbing her back with one hand, and careasing her head with the another.

Y/N:"Your fire is yours, and no one elses. Even if you got it from him, is not his, is yours. YOUR quirk. You can make use of the fire in ways your father can't. Is something completely different and unique compared to Endeavour. So, once we go to the festival, I want you to use both fire and ice to prove yourselve as my partner once we become pro heroes, okay?"

She smiles and nod, returning the hug.

Okay. I love you, my hero.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.5K 1.9K 6
[ 𝗩𝗔π—₯π—œπ—’π—¨π—¦! 𝗠𝗬 π—›π—˜π—₯𝗒 π—”π—–π—”π——π—˜π— π—œπ—” 𝗫 π—™π—˜π— ! π—₯π—˜π—”π——π—˜π—₯ , πš’πš—πšπšŽπš›πšŠπšŒπšπš’πšŸπšŽ, πšŒπš‘πš˜πš˜πšœπšŽ πš’πš˜πšžπš› πšœπšπš˜πš›πš’ ] ❝...
57.6K 2.2K 20
Limited control. Limitless power. And the potential to become one of the greatest heroes of all time. All (F/N) (L/N) has to do is learn how to maste...
25.3K 477 6
A young boy that has gone through suffering throughout his entire life, wants nothing more than some peace. He just wants to calmly live out the rest...
110K 2.6K 53
To becoming a great hero! That's the goal of me! Y/n L/n Fangire! It's a tough and long one, but I'm gonna do it. And the first step is getting into...