Taming the untameable (Reader...

By WinterNightmareSans

You're just an ordinary y/g (Your gender) and Mel and Ganz are no ordinary monsters. After monsters came up t... More

The start
The meeting
A new "Friend"
You can see me?
Choices, Switches & Rules
Telling him together
Mel leaving (Choice 1)
Mel staying (choice 2)
Planning something together
The Carnival

The decision

46 1 0
By WinterNightmareSans

Ganz pov

I look up sitting under a tree thinking about y/n and how I almost ruined their life. ["Mel?"] I look around for him while sighing, Mel soon appears in front of me floating upsidedown, ["You called?~"] I look at him seriously and ask, ["Why did you, suddenly care enough for me to take some random human to a hospital?"] Mel looks way then pats Ganz while saying, ["It was my fault for not remembering you don't know how catch. I would've brought them myself, but ghost. Remember?"] I thought it seemed a little weird that Mel would care for someone other than himself.. And me in a slight possible way, but still Mel is Mel there's no changing him. So I thought as I relax against the tree Mel disappears somewhere, ["Mel.. Don't go to far.. Come back soon."] Mel appears for a split second and says, ["What are you now my mother? Father? You don't control me. I control you~"] Mel disappears again and I was soon annoyed closing my eyes while slowly falling asleep. I sit there half asleep I hear a voice, I look up and see y/n they were holding a camera and they said, ["Hi Ganz, I have an offer for you."] As I look at y/g I slowly stand up so I don't fall asleep. I yawn and ask, ["Soo.. What's the offer?"] Y/n stands there and smiles while holding up y/g camera and snapping a picture of me. I blink then shake my head to get rid of the blinding effect the flash left on me. Y/n started talking as I slowly try to listen, ["Well.. I need a new topic for my news article I'm writing! I have 3 weeks to complete it! Because I was in the hospital for so long I get extra time! So I need your help! I want to write about monsters! And since you sent me to the hospital I figured you being the main character for my research would help me greatly."] I look at them like they were crazy and I slowly back away. They say, ["Hey! Where are you going? You owe me this!"] I sigh and look down, I was already known as, ["The crazy, lunatic skeleton that always talks to himself"] But I wasn't ready to be a star or even somewhat famous, and I wasn't even ready for anyone to know about Mel. I mean y/g can't even see Mel so why was I worried? Either way I couldn't say no. They're right I do owe it to them so I did the only thing I could, ["Alright.. I'll help you."] Y/n looked extremely happy and slowly took out a notepad and pen as they write I just stare at them while thinking to myself also what to tell Mel. Y/n looks up at me and says, ["I'll need you to stay at my house if you don't mind. I have a spare bedroom and everything is set up in there! It might look a little girlish because I let my sister use that room when she comes over. My sister's name is Lillian she stays the night every Friday, Saturday and Sunday ok?"] As I nod Y/n continues, ["While my sister is occupying the guest room you can sleep in my room and I can sleep on the couch."] As I looked at y/g confused I asked, ["Why do you have to sleep on the couch?"] Y/n looks at me and says, ["So when my sister wakes up she doesn't see you. She's scared of monsters. Plus I wouldn't allow you to walk around my house with my sister there! You are to stay in the room until she goes to sleep. I promise I'll bring you whatever you need."] I nod my head and slowly look around, ["Nope.. No Mel yet."] I look at y/n and sigh, ["Listen.. I have to go pack a few things ok?"] Y/n looks at me and nods saying to meet them back here. I nod then disappear as I look around my room I see Mel going through one of my drawers, ["Mel! What are you doing?"] Mel turns and looks at me with a smile, ["Hiiiiiiiiii!~"] I look at Mel and say, ["Don't hi me. What are you doing?"] Mel's smile grows into a grin as he grabs my hand and leads me to the drawer, ["If you must know. Look what I found!"] As I look there was a tiny ladybug just crawling around it would occasionally fly but it wouldn't leave the drawer. I look at Mel who was smiling happily, ["Can I keep it?"] I wasn't sure how to answer in fact I didn't even know why Mel would want to keep this. I shrug and say, ["Sure.. But it's your responsibility."] Mel smiles and hugs me tightly saying thank you over and over again. At least with him taking care of that I can pack. I grab a suitcase and start filling it with clothes and some other things then Mel looks over at me.

Mel's pov

I look at Ganz curiously, ["Heeeeeey~ What are you doing?~"] Ganz looks at me and says, ["Remember y/n? I offered to help them since I almost destroyed their entire life and before you say anything no. You can't go."] I look down and pout then I grab and pick up Ganz smiling, ["Pleeeease?~ I promise to behave!"] Ganz looks at me telling me no and telling me to put him down. I pout more and make a cute face, ["Pweeease Ganzy?~"] Ganz let out a sigh before telling me yes. I smile and hug him tightly while nuzzling him, ["You're the best~ But not better than me~"] Ganz sighs as I put him down I smile and say, ["Can I bring the bug with me?"] Ganz sighs again and says, ["Fine."] I smile more then pick up it up smiling at it. As I look at Ganz I say, ["I'm ready!"] Ganz looks at me holding his suit case and says, ["Then let's go"] as we both disappear I was finally starting to feel something. I didn't know what it was. But it was definitely something.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 4.7K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
598K 9.3K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
106K 9.3K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
79.4K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...