☆☆Fighting To Survive, In A d...

By Lattysweets

"Don't touch me!!" I cried, I was tired, lost, hungry and miserable, however I was not going to allow these m... More

(1)•From one disaster to another•
(2) •Abducted•
(3)•My conscience or my life•
(4)• Double lost•
(5)•Out at Sea•
(6)•Encounter with the enemy•
(7)•Starting a new•
(8)•Cut above the rest•
(9)•What's this?•
(10)•Na ramp wid no man•
(11)•Uncertainties•
(12)•Reason for the animosity •
(13)• sex or lust?•
(14)• If looks could kill•
(15)•Hardship•
(16)•Come hell or high water•
(17)•Bumpy road•
(18)•Fr-enemy•
(19)•Moods•
(20)•Tek who fi idiot?•
(21)•Dicked down•
(22)•Antoganism•
(23)•Again!!!🙁•
(24)• Cuss her out•
(25)•Everyday•
(26)•Rollercoaster•
(27)•Aye sah•
(28)•Make up your mind•
(29)•Moving along•
(30)•Reveals•
(31)•Discovery•
(32)•Victory at last•
(33)•Getting to know him•
(34)•Rescuing•
(36)•Tying the knot•

(35)•Controlling my anger•

53 8 0
By Lattysweets

                 (Chapter 35)

               [Itrisha's pov]

   There was an insistent knock on the back door, while I was serving breakfast the following morning. "Who is it?" I asked but got no response.

  I looked at Kemeil who had just sat down to eat, the insistent knocking came again and he got up and looked through the kitchen window, then opened the backdoor.

  "Good morning." He said to whoever, "Morning, did mama not told you what happened the day before yesterday?" Mishand's angry voice reached my ears from the doorway.

  Lameilia started to cry and I couldn't hear what they were saying, I lift her from her chair and hushed her, though I didn't see what was making her cry.

  I looked to Lori who had her head down. "So you hit my kid for that? Mishand really, do you need to get a physiciatric evaluation?" Kemeil's angry voice was yelled.

  Mishand was yelling profanities from across the back yard, he came in and close the back door. He gently took Lameilia from my arms and began lifting her clothes searching her.

  "Lori, what happened?" I asked, she looked timidly at me. "Grandma lay on the floor playing with them and aunty Mishand's baby, one of Lamielia's toys scraped aunty Mishand's baby by accident and grandma dressed the scar." She paused.

  "Aunty Mishand came from the kitchen and was very angry and she slapped Lameilia, grandma got really mad and hit Mishand and they cursed a lot as she took away grandma's walking stick so she couldn't walk and she grabbed Lameilia away from grandma and beat her."

  I was seeing red by the time she finished recounting what had happened. I heard a vehicle start up and I looked through the living room window and saw Mishand driving out.

  Kemeil took Lameilia upstairs, his masked anger kept me from doing anything I may regret. With breakfast uneaten sitting on the counter and dining table, I told Lori to cover them up and went upstairs to get ready for work.

  "Lori why didn't you tell me what happened?" I asked my very intelligent daughter, because it was unusual for Lori to not tell me anything, especially something like this. In my heart I was wondering if I was failing her.

  "Grandma asked me not to, she feared you might really hurt aunty Mishand, she said she was going to tell daddy. I suppose it was because of Kristen's show, why she didn't get to." She explained.

  I hugged her, I wasn't mad at her for not telling me. "Don't ever be afraid to tell me anything, no matter how bad it is and no matter how angry you know I'll get, still tell me, I love you very much, have a great day today." I told her.

  My engagement, Kristen's movie and then the rescuing, everything that had happened distracted me, as I sat in my jeep in the parking lot at work, I silently prayed.

  It is one thing to have a problem with me, but to take it out on my children was definitely asking me to viciously kill you.

  I downloaded some songs unto my phone, I hadnt went to check on my wards because of Mishand and I was overwhelmed with emotions.

   I would never abuse her children in anyway, the thought of how she beat my child in anger hurt me to the core.

  Ms Eloise had spoken to me the night of my engagement, she sounded a bit nervous. she may have wanted to tell me, but because of my anxious hopes that the girl and everyone would come back safely, I was unable to detect anything out of the ordinary.

  It dawned on me now, why she wasn't sleeping that night, she was on watch and she may have been worried that the children had told me. After all the twins were little chatter boxes some times.

  I was not upset with Ms Eloise she could defend herself, Mishand could fight too but to fight with her mother, that was a whole different scenario.

  I've seen some terrible things happen in the ghetto back home, I've experienced some hurtful things also. Nothing was easy about living, you just have to wake up each day and try to live.

  Sleven looked around the warehouse door towards my jeep again, maybe his boss told him to keep an eye on me.

  Kristen drove in and parked next to me, she and two of our employees exited her car. One fixed her skirt while checking out her reflection, I smiled she was a sassy spaniard no one messed with her.

  I started my jeep startling them and drove off, I waited for over an hour as the technician installed the loud speakers in my vehicle.

  After they were finish and I payed them, I also bought one of the big bluetooth loud speaker box for the house.

   When I drove back into the parking lot at work, Sleven was standing in my parking space.

"Where were you?" He questioned. "That's not your business Ms Eloise." I said and cut my eyes at him.

  Sleven was easy to get along with, but underneath that cool exterior he was a cold blooded killer like his fiancé Nicolette. I wonder sometimes if they weren't afraid of each other, but I guess maybe they trust each other.

  "Your thoughts?" He asked while I close up the jeep. "Pssh, it's normal, but if you keep questioning me, it'll change." I told him. "If I didn't know better, I'd take you seriously." He drawled.

  I punched him launching a series of attacks on him, he jumped away, I  place my bag on the jeeps bonnet and posed in a fighting stance.

  "Oh really? Do I look like Nicollete?" He looked at me as if I was crazy, "Oh wow, low blow." I told him, I made after him, but he ran away laughing.

  Now he will try to avoid me for the rest of the day, I took my bag and went inside, it was almost eleven.

  "What happened this morning with Mishand?" Kristen questioned as I entered the office.

  Kristen clicked her tongue distastefully, after I told her everything about the unfortunate incident. "I'm glad you didn't go after her, I don't want to be Mr Kambo's mind right now, my dad always says he thinks he over works his mind sometimes."

  She answered the phone and typed up on order, Kristen was brilliant most of the spaniards are, so what the fuck is wrong with Mishand all of a sudden.

  What did I do to her to make her hate me? How have I offended her before I found out she was trying to get Kiara and Kemeil together.

  "Stop thinking." Kristen said snapping her fingers in front of my face. "I'm going to sort out this order, do you mind ordering lunch?" She said and asked. "That's if you don't have other plans." She smiled suggestively.

  "I'll order lunch." I told her and took up the office phone and did so. I took notice of the fact that she didn't say anything about Mishand, I've always been an over thinker, not wanting to read too much into things.

  The door opened with Kristen coming in. "Lunch as arrived, will you be coming to the lunch room?" She asked. "No, can you please bring mines for me." I asked her, I wanted to finish up earlier today.

  I wasn't sure who was looking after the twins today, but I wasn't worried thier were a lot of assisting hands at home.

  When I arrived home Ms Eloise was in the kitchen leaning against the counter. "Good evening, where is your walking stick?" I asked her as I spot her chair behind her.

  "Good evening dear, that stick is no more." She said trying to sound lively, but I've grown to know her well enough and the underlying sadness in her voice made me wonder if something else was wrong.

  I placed the bags with the shopping on the counters and washed my hands at the sink, I went to the living room to my munchkins quietly watching tv.

  "Mommy! Yeeee, good evening mommy," three angels greet me, with the two littlest trying to climb up, I sat down on the carpet and the twins fought for my lap.

  My phone was ringing and Ms Eloise wheeled into the living room with it, I answered Chioma who wanted me to come see the two more finished houses.

  "What are you cooking?" I asked Ms Eloise. "An all in one spicy chicken rice." She replied. "Ok." I said.

  I walked behind her as she drove back into the kitchen, we talked as I unpacked the groceries. "I'm sorry I didn't want to ruin your mood." she told me. "You know what, let's not talk about it, I'm trying to control my anger." I told her and she nodded understandingly.

  We ate dinner together with the children and then I left to go look at the newly built houses. Seeing Everol and his wife thier, I greeted them and we talked as we look around.

  Everol and the twin techs have managed to find some of my teenage wards parents, from the information they had given.

  It was a very delicate matter as some of them were sold, some were trafficked and some were abducted. It was heart rending to know the girl who was pregnant for the drug lord, was given to him by her father who owed a debt.

  She was now seventeen and has been with him seven months now, her father was wealthy. "She says she does not want to go home, she wants to have the baby and then get a job." Everol's wife who worked as a nurse told me.

  "Detective José will be coming with his assistant to screen them, so let's wait and see." Says Everol, I nodded taking in all the information they were giving me.

  After we finished discussing between us, me, Chioma, Uncle Vaughn's wife, Everol and his wife. About the workers, the paymements, the benefits, the safety, the food, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera. We wished each other a good evening and I went home.

  I needed to relieve Ms Eloise of the children, it was almost six in the evening, Kemeil may have reached home by now. It was good of him to make her stay with them at our home, they were in thier comfort zone.

  When I drove in a few people were standing around, Mishand's car was in my parking space and she was angrily cursing a few feet away.

  Chrushnar was sitting on Kemeil's lap on the path leading to our house, while Okang was holding Mishand with thier father standing in front of both of them.

  I parked in front of uncle Vaughn's house and came out of the vehicle. "I said you and your black bitch should apologize to me, what is so hard in that, your baby cut my baby's face, you are growing animals." Mishand was yelling at the top of her lungs.

  She was attracting a lot of attention which people love, people love fasting in other people's business. She pushed off Okang and pointed in my direction, I said a silent prayer for her not to come near me, because I was wearing a dark blue timberland to match my top and if she came too close to me, I am going to kick her straight in her pussy.

  "Itrisha, black bitch I'm talking to you." She shouted, Ms Eloise sat in her chair at the door, looking at Kemeil who was pushing Chrushnar to get off him. Jamie came around and stood between them as they both got up.

  Chrushnar held onto Kemeil hugging Jamie in the middle, I think everyone wanted a show, they were coming around the sides of the houses and looking.

  "Dog, I'm talking to you, you need to apologize to me, what your child did was wrong." She stepped down into the parking lot and Okang came after her.

  "I'm not fighting with her, they need to know how hurt I feel for what thier baby did to mines and they both need to apologize." She cursed, Okang stood in front of her and thier father stood shaking his head.

  I walked the few metres up to her and I looked at her and said very calmly. "I'm very sorry for whatever I did, or say to you to make you hate me so much, that you feel the need to take it out on my baby.

  Mishand, Mishand Kambohany see me and don't see me and if you so much as walk near any of my children again, I WILL KILL YOU and anyone who stand in my way."

  She stared at me, I did not wait on her to respond, I walked to our house, pressed the play button and turned up the volume. Leaving all who came out for a show to listen to Garnett Silk's song, 'love is the answer.'

  Walking pass Kemeil and the others I went in singing. 🎶🎵oh wo ho, love is the answer, there ain't no other.. love is the answer...

  I turned the volume up even more, half an hour later when Bob Marley's, 'Buffalo soldiers,' begin to play.

  It was now some minutes to eight and I was loading the washer, when Sizzla Kalongi's 'Karate,' put me in a dancing mood. I took my gun and went outside emptying my glock in the air and replaying the song.

  I sang loudly and danced, the base from the rhythm shook the house, Jamie came around the house side looking at me, while I sang and hung the clothes on the clothes line.

  He went back in the direction he came from, a shot fired around the front a few minutes later and I went to see what was happening.

  Pausing my music, Okang and Mishand stood draped up with each other and one of my jeep's glass was smashed.

  I went down thier with my gun in my right hand and the remote in my left, I opened the door that was closed and opened the jeeps trunk, I looked at them scrolling through my music then pressed play and walked away.

  The base thumped loudly shaking the place as the song came on, 'Jah Jah protect me pon d battlefield' Popcaan's song blasted through the speakers.

  Mishand's clothes and things were scattered across thier front yard. Kemeil was standing inside our front door as I walked back around to the back.

  Okang was putting her out, about time I thought, Kemeil came and took up the remote a little while after. I heard the volume turned down and then the music turned off.

  A full blown argument was taking place out front, I went upstairs to see my children all inside Lori's bedroom. I close back the door and went to take my shower.

  I checked my emails and then hid back my gun. "No wonder some people took fucking drugs." I said angrily to myself as I sat on the couch.

     *                       *                        *

  The detectives screened the teens we had rescued, three of them would be going home with thier parents. They had been kidnapped, it was bitter sweet and tears flowed among them.

  Two female ages fourteen and seventeen and one male age fifteen, they hugged each other as they left with the detectives.

  The other male a sixteen year old, was very sad his only male friend was leaving. The thing about the spaniard teens and young adults, was that they knew about sexual abuse and things pertaining to that nature.

  He would have friends here who wouldn't discriminate or tease him, which gave me the idea to add those who wish to participate in activities that we would be organizing.

  Mishand who now lives at the back in a house to herself with her children, walked pass the infirmary has I was coming out. She held down her head and walked pass us.

  We loaded the vehicles with the teens and took them to the rescue centre.

  A small meeting was held welcoming them as the first residents and to lay down the rules that should be upheld by them.

  We encourage the workers and volunteers who would be working and living here. I felt very proud of myself as Kemeil drove us home.

  He told me that Mishand had hit thier mother and it wasn't the first time, hence the reason for Okang and Chrushnar putting her out of the house.

  "She had hid her walking stick out of spite, when Okang found out what she had done, he was very furious, he said if he had known he would have allowed her to fight you, so you would tear her to pieces." Kemeil said sounding miserable.

  "I'm glad he held her, I didn't want to fight her, I need to start setting better example for my children and the inquisitive spaniards who takes pleasure in seeing us live bad with each other." I told him.

  After a while he said. "I'm glad to hear you say that, you can be really loud and terrible at times." He glanced sideways at me, he was right so I kept my mouth shut.

  Nicole was standing on the steps leading up from the parking area, with her baby clutched in her arms and a bag over her arms.

  Kemeil took her bag as we approached her and went ahead, he opened the front placed the bag inside, then walked over to his mother's house for our children.

  I took the baby from her relieving her arms and we went inside. "Can I get you anything to eat or drink?" I asked her, her eyes were red and swollen.

  "A cup of tea would be good."She replied hoarsely. When I brought the tea she was changing her baby, so I placed in on the centre table.

  Kemeil dashed into the house with the children with rain at thier heels, it came in a torrential downpour, as he closed the door. He took the sleepy children upstairs and I took the baby so Nicole could drink her tea.

   I fed the baby her formula then rocked her to sleep, when I went upstairs one of the twins bed was already prepared and leave vacant.

  Placing the baby to the far corner of the bed, I went to get Nicole from downstairs. "Do you need anything else?" I asked a sniffling Nicole. "No thank you." She replied.

  We headed upstairs with me carrying her bag, Kemeil went back downstairs to check that the house was locked up properly for the night.

  I went to take a shower, It's not like anyone can break in, since they seem to guard the place still. Sleven and Francis did not sleep, I wonder how they were up the whole day and the whole night.

  Jamie operates like a ghost most times, he has this statue like stance only people in the military has. Sometimes when you think he wasn't out there, he was standing against a tree or something without moving.

  Okang is normally outside until late from Sunday to Wednesday, then the other nights he was at the club until late.

  Darren and some others played card games until late in the nights, yet they are up and about bright and early the next morning. They must be on some kinda drugs because coffee ain't that good I thought.

  After checking my emails and messages, I surfed the internet for a while, Kemeil went into the bathroom and I went to bed.

  I didn't even finish silently saying my prayer, I felt his hands groping me. Is he naked in bed I wondered feeling his thigh rub against mine and his dick hard against my butt.

  Stretching my hands out I felt his bare chest and bare waist, he pulled me to him planting kisses on my face. "I need you so much bebé." He whispered.

  "Back up." I told him pulling his hand from my breasts. "It's my time of the month." "Geez! Are you serious?" He asked disappointed. "Yea." I replied.

  He got off the bed and I heard him grumbling under is breath, as he opened his clothes drawers, I lay thier trying hard not to let the laugh escape.

  When he came back to bed he cuddle me. "When are you going to marry me?" He asked, I was very surprised by his question, so I asked him. "Isn't that your duty?"

   "So you think I gave you an engagement ring to be engaged forever?" He asked sounding miserable. "I gave you so you can start planning our wedding." He said. "Ok." I said.

  To be continued...

VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE...
THANKS IN ADVANCE.. 💙🌏💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 38.2K 71
"𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲, 𝐄𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐞. 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲...
10.7K 447 28
"The monsters under my bed used to scare me and I used to seek refuge with people but now I know. The monsters are not actually under my bed, it's th...
985K 16.1K 89
No one ever thought Bryce would end up with a girl like her. Obviously damaged, innocent, unattached to social media, quiet, no drugs, no alcohol, no...
974K 24K 62
After Jacob left to Italy Charlie decided it was time for a change. With a completely new life style the shy girl you used to know is long gone a...