My prince (jungkook ff)

By jeonisu

She is his every thing . She is the one who showed him life. She is the one who made him feel the things that... More

♡ Chapter 1 ♡
♡ Chapter 2 ♡
♡ Chapter 3 ♡
♡ Chapter 4 ♡
♡ Chapter 5 ♡
♡ Chapter 6 ♡
♡ Chapter 7 ♡
♡ Chapter 8 ♡
♡ Chapter 9 ♡
♡ Chapter 10 ♡
♡ Chapter 11 ♡
♡ Chapter 12 ♡
♡ Chapter 13 ♡
♡ Chapter 14 ♡
♡ Chapter 15 ♡
♡ Chapter 16 ♡
♡ Chapter 17 ♡
♡ Chapter 18 ♡
♡ Chapter 19 ♡
♡ Chapter 20 ♡
♡ Chapter 21 ♡
♡ Chapter 22 ♡
♡ Chapter 23 ♡
♡ Chapter 24 ♡
♡ Chapter 25 ♡
♡ Chapter 26 ♡
♡ Chapter 27 ♡
♡ Chapter 28 ♡
♡ Chapter 29 ♡
♡ Chapter 30 ♡
♡ Chapter 31 ♡
♡ Chapter 32 ♡
♡ Chapter 34 ♡
♡ Chapter 35 ♡
♡ Chapter 36 ♡
♡ Chapter 37 ♡
♡ Chapter 38 ♡
♡ Chapter 39 ♡
♡ Chapter 40 ♡
♡ Chapter 41♡
♡ Chapter 42 ♡
♡ Chapter 43 ♡
♡ Chapter 44 ♡
♡ Chapter 45 ♡
♡ Chapter 46 ♡
♡ Chapter 47 ♡
♡ Chapter 48 ♡
♡ Chapter 49 ♡
♡ Chapter 50♡
Thank you

♡ Chapter 33 ♡

13.3K 507 94
By jeonisu

Hunting competition
______________________________________

Prince jungkook got up and did his morning routine. He came out from his tent to meet his hyungs.

All of them were wearing their armours.  their horses were wearing armours as well. They all were ready for the competition

The design of the armour of prince jungkook's horse

Design of the armour of prince jimins horse

Design of the armour of horses of other Generals

Prince jungkook was nervous because this is his first time participating in a competition like this. Other royals had experiences before.
General Seokjin came to him and tapped to his shoulder. "We are gonna win this" he smiled at him. Prince jungkook nodded his head and walked near 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕.

Jungkook slowly started to rub it's neck. Prince jungkook got on it's back and checked if everything was ready.

𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕 was so impatient. It started swinging his neck and stomping it's legs. "So impatient to win huh" prince jungkook smirked.
Generals also got on their horses. They looked at each other and smirked. "We never failed and we never will" said General Namjoon.
𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕 stood from it's back legs. Prince jungkook bent down and rubbed it's neck trying to clam it down.
"Impatient just like his owner" prince jimin smirked.
Then the they heard a horn blowing telling them that the competition will start in a few minutes. All the Royals who are participating for this event were in the starting point. Other royals who came to watch went to their palaces. Prince jungkook saw his father watching from afar. Again the horn blew signaling them to get ready now and  𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕 started hissing, he again stood from it's back legs. Horn blew again telling them to start the game. 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕 stomped it's front legs with a force and started running like a thunderbolt. Prince jungkook held it's harness tightly. He saw others riding their horses to different directions. He was literally in the middle of the jungle. He slowed his horse. He signalled 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕 to stop. Then he started listening. Yes, he is mute but his ears work amazingly. He heard hunting dogs barking and running through the jungle. Then dogs stopped barking. He heard branch breaking sound. He slowly started riding 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕. Then suddenly he heard heavy foot steps running towards him. He pulled from 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕'𝒔 harness to stop it running away. Then he saw a huge moose running towards him. Veins in it's eyes were popped out. It's eyes were red and burning with anger. The moose stomped it's legs angrily.

One wrong movement will kill both of them because that moose is larger than a normal one. Prince jungkook had no choice he started riding 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕 towards the moose. 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕 refused running "we can do it trust me" prince jungkook thought. 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕 started running again with an amazing speed it looked like 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕 understood prince jungkook's thoughts. Prince jungkook quickly let go of 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕'𝒔 harness and pulled an arrow he took the aim and released the arrow.

The arrow went deeply through it's flesh. It jumped out of it's track and crashed into a tree, with a loud thud it's lifeless body fell into the ground. Prince jungkook stopped 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕 and got down from it's back. "We did it " prince jungkook rubbed it's neck happily. Prince jungkook slowly went near moose's dead body and pulled his sword.

And placed a small cut on its neck because if it still alive it will help the moose to die quickly and without any pain. Prince jungkook took his horn and blew it. Then the royal gards came and once they saw the dead moose their jaws dropped.  Prince jungkook smirked at them and the gards took the dead moose to the castle.

Meanwhile

General hoseok and prince jimin were chasing a huge stag. General hoseok started riding his horse behind the stag with a high speed.

He signalled prince jimin. Prince jimin quickly pulled his sword.

And threw it towards the stag. The sword flew near it's neck and after few seconds the stag's lifeless body fell into the floor. Prince jimin and General hoseok got down from their horses.

"That was quick" said General hoseok while tapping prince jimin's hand. Prince jimin heard sound of a horn. "I think someone finished before us" said prince jimin and blew his horn.

The royal gard took there stag to the
castle.
______________________________________

All the royals who participated to the competition were standing infront of the judges with there hunt beside them. All most all the people jaw dropped after seeing prince jungkook's hunt. King Jeon came to prince jungkook and tapped his shoulder. "I am so proud of you my son." He smiled and walked away. All the Generals came to prince jungkook and congratulated him.
______________________________________

Next day
The battle competition
______________________________________

Many royals battled with different animals and worries.
First, prince jimin battled with 12 warriers in one battle and defeated them all without a single scratch in his body he walked in front of the judge board and smirked. He looked at the other worriers who were passed out on the floor, some of them were trying to get up.

He winked at the judges and walked infront of King Jeon and bowed. King Jeon got up from his place and clapped his hands.

After that General Namjoon went to battle with 3 warriers with huge bodies. They all looked at General Namjoon and smirked. General Namjoon smirked back then they all started battling. After few minutes all the other worriers were on the floor trying to get up. General Namjoon put his sword on his shoulder and turned to them again.

"You have huge bodies and a huge strength but brain is also important" he scoffed at them.

Then General yoongi went to the battle field he was battling without any weapons. He balled his fists and punched him. His definitly broke their ribs. He looked at the worrier who was passed out on the floor. His face was covered with blood . General yoongi wiped his sweat form the back of his hand. There were blood in his hands.

He bit his lips and walked away from the battle field.

General Seokjin went to map reading competition and won the best map reader award.

Now it's prince jungkook's time to show his colours. He walked into the battle field and stood in the middle. Royal gards carried a large cage and placed it in the battle field. They opened the cage and rushed out from the battle field.
All the people were looking at the cage without any noise. No one came out from the cage. After few minutes a huge black beast came out from the cage. All the people frozen in their palaces with fear. Because last time this beast killed three princes. But prince jungkook is going to battle with it alone. King Jeon felt like his blood turned into water. He trust prince jungkook but he don't want to lost his son just because of a stupid competition.

The beast stood up from it's back legs and growled making all the people close their ears.

Prince jungkook started walking towards it. Prince jungkook swing his sword giving few cuts on it's body. It growled again and attacked prince jungkook making him fell down. King Jeon closed his eyes tightly. Even people in the audience were crewing their nails because they were nervous. "Jungkook get up" prince jimin screamed. King Jeon pressed his eyes even more tightly.
Then he heard people cheering. He quickly opened his eyes and saw prince jungkook getting up by the help of his sword.

The beast growled again and came near prince jungkook. He quickly flipped around and stabbed his sword to it's flesh making it's heart tear into pieces. The beast groaned and fell to the floor. It's huge nail made a cut in prince jungkook's neck.
King Jeon jumped from his seat "THAT'S MY SON" he screamed. "THAT'S MY SON FOR THE GODS SHAKE "he started shouting proudly while Queen Jeon tried to calm him down. Prince jungkook walked in front of the judges and did a quick bow.

The crowd goes wild. All the people started cheering his name. General Seokjin pulled the winners blazer from the judge board and ran to prince jungkook. Then put the blazer which was made by the skin of black bear, around his muscular shoulders and cheered.

Prince jungkook was breathing heavily. There was a proud grin in prince jungkook's face. Other Generals and prince jimin ran to him and lifted him up.

Prince jungkook was the winner in this year.

"I won my love" thought prince jungkook while thinking about princess y/n.

In the evening they had a party to celebrate prince jungkook's success.
But prince jungkook wanted to go back to his Kingdom quickly. So they left Kingdom of Changwon next morning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 62.1K 39
My heart ached when I saw him with the princess. She was his fiancée. The pain was unbearable. I knew all too well that I would never be in her posit...
Freaks By Sam

Fanfiction

115K 4.8K 124
BTS x reader ~ They called you monsters. Freaks. And little by little you started to believe in it. Letter by letter. Word by word. Monster. ~ Discla...
36.9K 1.1K 31
When I heard her name and seen her face I knew she was the one I was after. ~Kim Taehyung He's a lier, manipulator, and will do anything to get money...
46K 1.2K 69
Kim Y/N is a normal girl living her life on her own along with her beloved friends and family. Suddenly,a guy named Jeon Jungkook showed up in her li...