Cabin boy, Jim Hawkins x read...

By CedricDiggorysthot

**NEEDS MAJOR EDITING, CHANGING SOME PLOTS I ORIGINALLY HAD. Chapters that are actually numbered (besides pro... More

Prolouge
1. Billy bones
2. Treasure planet?!
3. RLS legacy
4. John Silver
5. Bright eyes and bad breath
Feelings (semi edited)
7. Supernova
8. Lots of talks
9. Betrayal
10. B.E.N
11. Our Map
Scroops end
Treasure planet
Forgiveness, goodbyes and hellos
A fresh start

(Semi edited) Before I do anything

1.9K 46 23
By CedricDiggorysthot

Y/Ns POV

"YES! Y/N we are so outta here" Jim screamed excitedly as the boat started working.

"Ah aren't yous the seventh wonder of the universe" a booming voice called from behind.

We turned our heads to be met with silver.

Jim quickly pulled me behind him and grabbed the sword from captain Flint and pointed it towards silver.
"Get back!"

"Get lost silver, don't you think you've done enough?" I yelled from behind Jim.

"I like yer lads, but I've come too far to let yous stand in between me and my treasure"

Suddenly one of the purple lasers hit the ship and we toppled over, I fell passed and over but silver caught me before I could fall further, unfortunately Jim fell over and through the floor, he grabbed onto a piece of metal that stuck out.

"JIM!" I scrambled to the end and outstretched my hand
"Here reach for my hand"

He held out his hand but we couldn't make it touch
"I can't!"

"Oh no you don't!" Silver screamed towards the ship filled with treasure that kept drifting away, he grabbed so to the boat that was now splitting in half and pulled it towards himself.

Morph flew towards silver and started to gesture towards Jim situation.
"Jimbo!" He said worriedly.

"Y/N I can't reach" Jim said defeatedly.

Tears filled my eyes the only hope I had was silver, I turned to him slowly.
"Silver please help"

Seeing the desperation in my eyes silver leaned over to help.

"Reach for me now! Reach" he yelled also outstretching his hand.

"I- I can't" Jim cried.

Suddenly the metal Jim was holding onto closed making him fall further down.

"JIM!" I shrieked louder. I've already lost my brother I wasn't going to lose the person closest to me.

Luckily he caught onto something else. but he was struggling and he wouldn't be able to hold on much longer. I felt useless Jim was just hanging there and I couldn't do anything about it.

"Oh blast me for a fool!"
Making a tough decision silver let go of the boat and rushed over to Jim's aid.

At the same time Jim fell and I let out a cry, silver caught him by the hand just in time.

Silver swung Jim back up and I quickly pulled Jim into a bone crushing hug that made him stumble. I sobbed into his chest.

He hugged me back tightly. "I was so worried" I said between sobs.

"Hey I'm ok! It'll take a lot more than that to get rid of me" he lightly laughed. I hugged him tighter.

We watched as the boat we planned to escape on burst into flames.

The three of us quickly got ran out the exist.

"Silver you gave up?" Jim asked.

"Just a life long obsession Jim, I'll get over it"

Amelia and Delbert quickly came to our rescue.

"Hurry people! We got exactly two minutes and thirty four seconds till planet's destruction" B.E.N yelled worriedly.

Amelia who was to Injured to drive the ship herself, was telling Delbert what to do.
"You're doing fine doctor now ease her over gently- gently!"

The ship tilted towards us so we would be able to climb in. Jim got in first and quickly pulled me up before the two of us helped silver up.

"Take us out of here metal man!" Captain Amelia yelled towards B.E.N.

"Aye captain!"

"Captain, you dropped from the heavens in the nick of-"

"Save your claptrap for the judge, silver!" Captain Amelia shut him down.

Jim, morph and I looked at silver worriedly. After saving Jim's life I had pretty much "forgiven" silver.

A wooden post came flying through the air and crush the ships jets, Causing the ship to slow down.

"Missile tail demobilised Captain! Thrusters at on 30% of capacity" B.E.N read.

"That means we're, we'll never clear the planet's explosion in times" Delbert turned to Amelia defeated.

Jim and I held hands as we watched the scene around us. I looked back the portal as an idea crept into my head.

"We have to turn around" I announced as I jumped from the higher parts of the ship to the lower.

"What?!" Amelia asked as if I was crazy walking after me as she watched me jumped off.

"There's a portal out there it can get us out of here!" Jim agreed with me jumping down as well.

"Pardon me, but didn't that portal open onto a raging inferno?" Delbert stated.

"Yes but We're gonna change that, I'm gonna open a different door" Jim replied helping me as we built a mini solar surfer, we collected a large chunk of metal to use as a board.

"Captain really, I don't see how this is possible-"

"We can either die, or we can at least try and maybe live" Y/N said impatiently towards Delbert. Everyone looked at her mildly shocked, they blinked blankly twice.

"Listen to the lads!" Silver yelled brining everyone back to was was at stake.
"What do you need to u two?"

Jim looked at Y/N with a smirk.

"One minute, twenty nine seconds till planet's destruction!"

"Just some way to attach this" I replied as Jim and I attempted to attach an engine with a rope.

"Alright stand back" silver warned, using his metal arm silver heated the engine and metal board together.

Once it was patched up the three of us pulled the solar surfer up to the edge, morph helped as well.

Y/N was about to climb on but Jim grabbed hold of her shoulders and pulled her down.
"Jim what-"

"I'll go" he nodded firmly, holding Her stiffly. "It won't be able to hold both of us"

Y/N shook her head fearfully "No no NO" she kept insisting while shaking her head, Jim interrupting in between to get her to listen.

"Okay okay, fineFine!" He whispered yelled, finally getting her to keep quiet and focus on him.

Jim pressed his lips together, studying her features before pulling her into a hug.
"You mean a lot to me, y'know that right?"

"Yeah..?"

"And your parents would kill me if anything happened to you?"

"Jim what are you getting at?"

"-So you understand that your my top priority?"

"...yeah, ok?" She replied unsurely.

Jim pulled away from the hug a little bit while nodding to himself. "Good. Good good good good good" he muttered under his breath while scanning over her Face.

"I'm really sorry"

"Jim what? NO-"
With swift movement, Jim pulled the hand cuffs out from his pocket and quickly latched it onto her wrist, then attaching it to a bar nearby.

"Jim?! Are you serious?" Y/N shrieked, trying to pull the handcuff off frantically.
"Jim!" She shrieked again, looking up from her wrist and the bar, very panicked.

Not listening, Jim began to turn away, ready to step onto the solar surfer however Y/N caught his wrist.
He turned to face her, time was running slow and you couldn't tell he was stressed in his face.

"...Jim. If you die. I die"

He scanned over her face rapidly before sighing, clicking his tongue and cupping Y/Ns face and smashed his lips against hers. The kiss was kinda sloppy as he were in a rush, but it was passionate and sweet, her lips were very soft which made him want more.

After a few seconds he broke it off.

"Unlock me now? Please?" she said desperately, her face was flushed red. Jim smiled brightly at this, before smashing his lips against hers again.

He pulled apart roughly as her hands gripped the back of his neck.
"Don't ever kiss anyone else"

Kiss.

"Name at least one child after me"
Y/N looked offended and conflicted at the statement as He kissed her once again.

Kiss.

"CONTINUE, to speak your mind"

Kiss.

"Remember to Never! Let anyone push you around"

Kiss

"And Always stand you ground"
The last kiss was was rougher as Jim tried to savour every moment. He smiled at her lovingly.

without anything else to say, He quickly took off, now with more confidence then ever.

Is he died, she would. And he was not going to let that happen under any circumstances. He was sure of it.

I dodged the near by debris that was flying around and forced myself away to the portal. I glided against the walls that were falling and used it to my advantage.

Suddenly the engine gave out, "NO NO!" I yelled stomping my foot in hopes it would spark up again.

I started to fall between the ground that was started to crack. I then thought to drag the motor and grind it against the wall, the sparks started to flair up and it got it working again.

I started to fly back up and I saw the ship pass over my head. That meant we had a good chance of making it!

I flew ahead and quickly pressed the door that opened to montressor spaceport, I heard B.E.N count down from 7.

"6"
"5"
"4"
"3"
"2"
"1"

We made it! Cheers erupted from the ship.

"WOOHOOO YEAH" I cheered and fist pumped the air as I flew next to the ship.

"YOU DONE IT JIMMY"

"YOU DONE IT BOY!"

"YOU DONE IT JIM!" Silver cheered, I high-fives him as I passed.

Y/N ran down from driving the ship,
"Didn't I say he had greatness in em!"silver screamed, patting Y/N on the back and she ran passed.

I flipped off the board and ran towards Y/N, I grabbed her waist, spun her around and pulled her into another kiss, she kissed back with even more passion than before.
"You made it!" She laughed.

"Aye it was about time!" Silver laughed, morph snuggled into my cheeks as well. We both blushed profusely.

"What a crazy but ludicrously effective idea you two, I'd be proud to recommend you to the interstellar academy, they could use a man and woman like you" Said Captain Amelia.

"Just wait till your mothers here about this!" Delbert said excitedly,
"Of Course, we may downplay the life threatening parts"

Y/Ns POV

We both laughed agreeing with Delbert, Jim hand was wrapped around my waist.

"Jimmy that was unforgettable! I know you don't like touching but get ready for a hug big guy, cause I'm gonna hug ya" B.E.N laughed and hugged Jim.

Jim grabbed him and hugged shim back even tighter, twirling him around and then head locking him.

"Hey you hugged me back! Oh I promised myself I wouldn't cry" B.E.N cried hugging Jim again as he pat him softly

"Not fair! Why couldn't I do the fun part!" I whined elbowing Jim softly.

"Jealous?" He teased.

"Actually I am I wanted to do it!"

He laughed pulling me into another kiss then burying his face into my neck,

"You have no idea how long I've been crushing on you" he whispered to me.

"Why didn't you do anything earlier?" I asked smiling giddily to myself.

"I tried" he groaned.

"So, what are we then?"

He gave me a disappointed look.
"Well after that, I'd very much like to be more than friends, it's been killing me just being your friend"

"So.. friends with benefits?" I teased.

He seemed to not have noticed I was joking and looked shocked and sad.

"I'm just kidding, I want to be with you as well" I smiled.

He let out a sigh of relief. "I thought you were being serious"

"Wait till our parents find out" I grinned wildly.

"Oh you have no idea, my mums been nagging me about this like, my whole life" he chuckled planting a kiss on my cheek.
"She's going to go ballistic when she finds out"

"My mum going to want details, I can't wait to tell her about your little side comments" I smirked.

He looked horrified at the thought.
"You won't actually say anything will-"

But I interrupted him and I noticed silver had disappeared.
"Hold on a second, where's silver?"

———————-
This next part is Y/Ns POV while being in the ship

I watched after Jim as he had taken off. If he didn't make it back alive I would personally revive him just to kill him again.

Suddenly Delbert lost his balance as a piece of debris fell on ship, taking initiative I ran towards the wheel and started to direct it near the portal.

"To the right Y/N the right!" Amelia screamed at me,

"That's what I'm doing!" I yelled back Turning to the Right.

"Come on Y/N!" Silver encouraged as I managed to get the ship one a stable path towards the portal.

"INCOMING!" Yelled silver as a huge chuck of debris headed towards the ship. I quickly swerved the ship, saving the ship from destruction.

Amelia smiled brightly at my reflexes as everyone began to cheer.

"WELL DONE Y/N-y" silver cheered as I saved the ship from crashing into another falling wall.

I saw Jim fall between the cracks of the planet and my moment of panic made me loose slight control in the ship. Hawkins if you don't get back up here I will alive you just to kill you again!

A few seconds after he was back up and I sighed in relief.

B.E.N started to count down from 7. I closed my eyes tightly waiting for anything to happen.

"3"
"2"
"1"

I opened my eyes slowly as everyone began to cheer for Jim. I quickly joined in, a blush crept onto my face as I remembered how Jim kissed me. That actually happened! I wanted to squeal but I saw Jim get back onto the ship and I quickly ran towards him.

Jim pulled me into another kiss and I quickly kissed back.

After we pulled apart I smiled at him giddily he smiled back just as much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 315 13
Corrupted and menacing, this mission is like every other That Y/N has done. Cheat, steal, lie and threat. But meeting and growing attached to a cer...
54.6K 1.8K 18
Jim Hawkins x Reader [Treasure Planet] ... (Y/N) and Jim were like oil and water. No matter how many times y...
190K 4.4K 25
This is a Jim Hawkins x Reader. (Y/n), niece of Captain Amelia, joins Jim Hawkins on the voyage to treasure planet. After a while (Y/n) begins to re...
6.2K 122 20
"ᴬⁿᵈ ⁱᶠ ʷᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ⁱᵗ ᵒᵘᵗ ʰᵉʳᵉ ᵃˡⁱᵛᵉ ʷᵉ ᵃʳᵉ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵃʸˢ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ʷᵉʳᵉ, ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈⁱᵈⁿ'ᵗ ᵉᵛᵉⁿ ˡᵒᵒᵏ ᵃᵗ ᵐᵉ," ʸ/ⁿ ˢᵃⁱᵈ ᵃˢ ˢʰᵉ ᶠⁱʳᵐˡʸ ᵏⁿᵒᶜᵏᵉᵈ ᴶⁱᵐ ˢʰ...