𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐫𝐨𝐝�...

By nxtaliexoxo20

It all began with the diary entries of Aurelia Salvatore, a young orphaned maid that was placed at the door s... More

October 16, 2021
October 16, 2021 (P2)
October 17, 2021
October 17, 2021 (P2)
October 18, 2021
October 20, 2021
October 21, 2021
October 22, 2021
October 23, 2021
October 24, 2021
October 24, 2021 (P2)
October 25, 2021
October 25, 2021 (P2)
October 26, 2021
November 1st, 2021
November 1st, 2021 (P2)
November 2nd, 2021
November 2nd, 2021 (P2)
November 3rd, 2021
November 3rd, 2021 (P2)
November 4th, 2021
November 4th, 2021 (P2)
November 4th, 2021 (P3)
November 5th, 2021
November 5th, 2021 (P2)
November 6th, 2021
November 10th, 2021
November 10th, 2021 (P2)
November 11th, 2021
November 12th, 2021
November 20th, 2021
November 22nd, 2021
November 24th, 2021
November 26th, 2021
November 26th, 2021 (P2)
Epilogue
Author's Note

November 21st, 2021

23 6 1
By nxtaliexoxo20

Aurelia's Diary- November 21st, 2021

Dear Diary,

As Harry sleeps beside me, I write the events of my day in my diary. It had been days after our wedding when Harry and I decided to take our honeymoon. We were constantly paranoid about the constant threats on our Kingdom so we stayed as long as possible, making sure the population was alright. However, as time ticked on, Elizabeth suggested to Harry that everything was okay and we needed time on our own. And that's what just happened.

It all began in the morning where woke me up at five in the morning, waving tickets over my face. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion as I tried to push his hands away. I wanted my beauty rest since it was limited nowadays. However, that wasn't so ideal for him. "Aurelia, we have a plane to catch!" He exclaimed, ripping the blanket off me. The cold slapped my bare skin and I shrieked.

"Harry, I'm trying to sleep! What do you mean a plane to catch?" I questioned. I was perfectly happy in my bed, chocolate on my bed side and Harry sleeping beside me. Yet, that wasn't the case. Harry had different plans, a plan that he created without me.

"We're going to Paris, the City of Love!" He announced with a smile. My eyes widened as I tried to wrap my thoughts around that. He couldn't possibly be serious. It was way to early for this but yet again, it certainly was Harry. He loved to be spontaneous.

I scoffed, "funny joke, get back to bed," I said. I fell back onto the comfortable mattress, wrapping myself in the warm blanket but I was mistaken if I thought he'll leave me alone. "Harry, I'm serious!" I squealed as he ripped the blanket once again and pulled me over his shoulder. I ended up with a complete view of his ass, one that I wasn't complaining of and grumbled with annoyance.

"Nice view. I could get used to this," he said and slapped my ass. I just knew he was smirking. With complete annoyance, I groaned and banged against his back. "I'm not lying, angel. Elizabeth suggested we take our honeymoon since everything is so calm and I happily agreed. She's already packed our bags yesterday night so you just need to get that pretty little ass of yours in some clothes," he continued and my eyes widened. He couldn't of been serious but he was. He was dead serious...

He placed me down in our bathroom, right in front of the mirror and smiled, his dimples popping right out. He was so cute. "Don't give me that smile, Mister," I lectured with my finger and placed my other hand on my hip. With that, I earned a genuine laugh that echoed around the walls. "Hey!" I slapped his shoulder in annoyance. He really liked to pick fights.

"What's crawled up your ass and died?" He asked innocently and I rolled my eyes. As I tried to push him out of the bathroom, I felt the sudden urge to puke like my insides churning in disgust. "Angel, what's wrong?" He asked, his eyebrows furrowing in concern.

I rushed to the toilet and fell to my knees. Within seconds, I was pouring my insides into the toilet, my body churning in distress. As I lay in bed I still didn't know what had gotten in me during the morning. My mind blanked, the only thought was the disgusting smell that circulated the room of my previous food.

"Babe, are you okay?" He asked, rushing to my aid. No. I wasn't okay. I didn't feel okay. His hands grabbed my hair and pulled it away from my face, tying it in a loose ponytail. He then began to rub circles on my back, trying to sooze the pain away but it didn't work. "Let's take you to the hospital," he demanded and I shook my head in denial. I was fine.

"No, I'm fine," I perked up. I wiped my mouth with my sleeve and picked myself up. I smiled, even though I wanted to hurl again. "Back to new. I must've eaten something bad," I said and his eyes widened.

"No, no, no. I'm taking you to the hospital," he exclaimed, his hand grabbing mine. Abruptly, my mind wandered to his helpless father. Now that's why he was freaking out. His father died of food poisoning and he was scared I was to die the same exact way. I shouldn't of said that-

I ripped my hand away from his. "I'm fine. Please, I need some fresh air. Let's go to Paris," I whimpered and he sighed.

"No, I'm taking you to the hospital,"

"I don't want to go. I'll leave without you," I stubbornly argued and within seconds he obeyed. He sighed and nodded in agreement.

"Fine, but if it happens again, I'm taking you straight to the hospital," he continued. I nodded with a smile and pushed out of the bathroom to get ready. The City of Love, here we come.

♡♡♡

Walking through the doors of the Intercontinental Paris- Le Grand hotel, I glanced around and took in my surroundings. It was extraordinary. The walls were of beige, high and magnificent that held beauty of thousands of French royalty and the reception looked of wealth. A young woman with dirty blond waves looked up at us, a smile plastered against her crimson lips.

"Your Majesties," she smiled brightly. Within moments she was on her feet and curtseyed, a gesture I still wasn't used to. Smiling, I thanked her and she began to work. "So your room is on the highest level, room 35F," she said as her manicured fingers typed away. "If you need anything, you can call me," she said.

"Thank you," Harry said. I glanced over to see a light smile attached onto his lips and intertwined our fingers together. I remember pulling Harry along with me as we made our way to our room. Our hired staff member was on our trail with each hand carrying our luggage.

We walked through a hallway with velvet curtains that were tied together and they allowed us to see the beauty of Paris. The carpet held many fluid designs and was coloured with so many colours of red and gold. The hotel was such a beauty. "Here's our room," Harry smiled. He used his key card to swip it on the device and the door automatically pulled open to reveal a gorgeous room. The walls were of grey designs, swirling in all directions and the beige bed remained near the window that revealed the whole of Paris in our sight.

I jumped onto the comfortable bed, the exact one I'm laying on at the moment, and smiled.  The man placed our luggage beside our bed and hurried out with a quick 'enjoy your stay, your majesty.' "What do you think?" Harry asked, crossing his arms across his chest.

"It's beautiful!" I exclaimed. I was truly thankful that Harry managed to pull me out of bed and more thankful for Elizabeth as she placed the thought in Harry's thoughts. "Thank you so much, baby," I smiled and kissed his soft lips which he happily returned.

"Thought you'll like it. We'll grab some food and then head to the Eiffel Tower," he said, knowing the key to my heart and I smiled. "You and your food, woman," he chuckled.

"What? A girl's gotta eat!" I exclaimed.

♡♡♡

Walking through the streets of Paris, people chattered away like their life depended on it and buildings of all sorts of colours and designs soared up to the sky. It was nearly night so people began to head off to their homes and the street lights began to pick up.

Harry and I sauntered through the street, life beginning to die down and I squeezed his hand. "When are we there?" I asked. Harry insisted on walking as he wanted me to see the night life on my own and I happily agreed. "We've been walking forever!" I whined. My stomach rumbled and ached but I ignored it.

"Only up the road," he said and I nodded. As we continued to walk, I spotted a small cart with a man serving Gelato and my eyes widened. I tugged on Harry's sleeve and pointed to the cart in hopes I could get some. "You're such a child at heart," he rolled his eyes and I laughed. He was right.

"Please?" I pleaded. My cravings really kicked in as I kept trying to plead with my husband. "Come on, Harry. I'm craving some so bad!" I continued and his eyebrows furrowed as he wondered in thought for a second.

"Fine. Only cause you're cute," he whispered and kissed my cheek. I smiled cheekily, a tinge of heat crossing my cheeks and I grabbed his hand, pulling him to the cart. I smiled at the nice man, his hazel eyes burning onto me and looked at the flavours.

"Can I have some Biscotti, please?" I asked and the man smiled, immediately scooping up some Gelato in a large cup. I watched him as he patted it down, adding some chocolate syrup on top. My favourite.

"What would you like, Monsieur?" He asked Harry.

"Some Wild Strawberry please," he said.

Within moments we thanked the nice man and headed up down the street for the Tower. Majority of the people were back in their homes except some tourists such as ourselves. I continued to eat my Gelato, feeling the cold liquid ooze down and I smiled with happiness. My eyes averted from my food until it reached the tall silver Tower that filled with mesmerising lights of beautiful everchanging colours. I smiled, tugging on Harry's sleeve and he looked up with a smile.

"It's beautiful!" I gasped.

"Just like you," he replied with a smirk.

I turned to meet his eyes, a smirk plastering against his lips. "Shut up," I said. A tinge of heat crossed my cheeks, the sensation spreading through my body rapidly. He really knew how to play with my feelings.

"Never," he smirked. His arms wrapped around my waist and picked me up. My legs kicked in the air and I squealed, a smile tugging on my lips. *click* I remember this moment so clearly, so clear like glass.

"Oh my God, you guys are the cutest!" An elderly woman squealed slightly as she walked up to Harry and I. He let me go and I turned to meet her soft brown eyes. "Look at this photo!" She said with a smile. She held out her phone and showed us a picture of Harry and I in front of the Eiffel Tower with the bright lights behind us. Harry was holding me, my legs in the air and we stared deep into eachothers eyes as we laughed.

Tears brimmed in my eyes as I stared at the most perfect photo. Harry slung his arm around my waist and held me close with a smile strung along his lips. And from that moment, I really felt like the most lucky woman alive.

(Here's some pictures of the hotel if the description wasn't descriptive enough!)

(Hey lovelies! What did you think of this chapter? Please consider voting and commenting! Hope you had a great day/night!)

~Love, Natalie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 344 12
I looked up at him, unsure of what just happened. I saw the blood glistening off of his gold H ring as he pushed my hair out of my face, scanning my...
341K 15.1K 55
"Please Harry! I promise I won't do anything ever again, just please don't hurt me," I beg as I look into his now dark eyes. I see him pull out a sca...
142K 2.1K 61
Two hearts reunited. Two completely different people. Aurelie Laurent and Harry Styles go way back to summer of 2010. They had the summer of their li...
1.2K 49 18
how far do you have to go to escape reality? violetta fern zampino has been wondering this since she found her mother's body. violetta hasn't ever e...