Aftermath Eruption

By BenKaslana

Ben Kaslana, Son of Cecilia Schariac and Siegfried Kaslana, and brother to Kiana Kaslana, Ben disappeared dur... More

Story of Ben Kaslana
Prologue (Remake)
Chapter 1 (Remake)
Chapter 2 (Remake)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13

Chapter 12

522 8 2
By BenKaslana

"Aftermath Eruption: St. Freya Night Party

"After finishing their first day in St. Freya Academy within their classes, news has been heard about a party is being announced during the night in St. Freya Academy itself, many students were getting dressed up for the party in St. Freya Academy, as Ben, Bella and Sirin were going to the party as well, Ben was wearing his black and white suit with red details, Bella was wearing her long white dress with blue details, and Sirin was wearing her black dress with yellow details and a purple crystal on it, they had arrived to the party as they saw many valkyries in different dresses, they were enjoying their time in the party as some were enjoying the food and drinks from the tables"

Ben: Hmm..... There's so many different valkyries in this party and seems like they're enjoying the party so far..... *crossing his arms*

Sirin: M-mhm..... I-I wasn't expecting to see this many humans in this party..... *Looks at them* *nervous*

"Ben pats Sirin's head to make her feel less scared in tonight's party as Sirin calmed down a bit, Ben noticed Kira, Cecilia and Fu Hua as they were talking about something as he goes to them"

Kira: Hmm? Hey Ben, it's nice to see you again and that's a amazing suit you're wearing, looks amazing..... *Looks at him*

Ben: Hehe, thank you Kira, I was kinda curious about going to a party as I had never been to one before, this is my first time being in one....

"Kira smiles softly at Ben as she knew it is his first time being in a party"

Cecilia: Well..... I'll hope you at least enjoy it, party's are enjoying and fun sweetie.... *Looks at him*

"Ben nodded to Cecilia as he looked back to Bella and Sirin, he noticed Bella and Sirin were talking with Agata, Avrora and Galina, everyone was having a fantastic time in the party as Ben goes to the tables were full of food and drinks, they were different kinds of food and drinks, Ben grabbed a drink from the table and drinks it, Ben remembered the time in Siberia, meeting Bella, Sirin and the others, Cecilia approached Ben"

Cecilia: Aren't you having a great time Ben.....? *Looks at him*

"Ben looks at Cecilia while nodding to her words"

Ben: Mhm, I'm having a great time here, ever since becoming a student of St. Freya Academy and having a great time with Bella and everyone, it's been great so far.....

"Cecilia smiled at him as Ben noticed Siegfried wasn't here, He thought that Siegfried has forgotten to arrived at the party, Ben looks at Cecilia"

Ben: U-uhm..... Mommy, where's daddy? I don't see him anywhere in the party, hasn't he forgotten to show up.....?

"Cecilia looks around and didn't see Siegfried anywhere, before Siegfried rushed into the party as Ben and Cecilia looked at him"

Siegfried: H-hey I'm sorry for being late, I was doing something earlier, yet, I'm finally here.....

"Both Ben and Cecilia smiled at him, Siegfried was glad that he was able to reach the party in time"

Cecilia: it's alright Ziggy, I'm just glad that you're here right on time, Me and Ben were talking about things before you showed up..... *soft smile*

"Siegfried nodded to Cecilia as he was glad that he had arrived cause if he didn't arrive in time, Cecilia wouldn't be happy, Cecilia wouldn't have been mad with a evil smile on her face, Ben remembered seeing Cecilia with that evil smile as he doesn't want to remember it, sometime had passed as the party is still going on, Ben noticed Sirin was drinking too much drinks from the tables, causing her to feel drunk as she's touching Bella's legs"

"Bella was blushing and confused at what's Sirin is doing to her, Sirin was completely drunk and seems like she's about to pass out from it, Ben approached Sirin"

Ben: Sirin..... Didn't I tell you to not drink too much, you're feeling too drunk now..... *Looks at her*

Sirin: [Hic] D-don't tell me w-what [Hic] To d-do Ben.....

"Sirin was feeling really drunk from the drinks, Cecilia noticed Sirin was feeling drunk as she approached her while worried"

Cecilia: Sirin..... What did I tell you to not drink too much, you shouldn't be drinking too much..... *Looks at her*

Bella: M-my queen, could you please stop, it's embarrassing..... *Blushes*

"Sirin slowly closing her eyes as she falls to the ground completely unconscious, Siegfried noticed Sirin was on the ground as he goes to her and holds her on his arms"

Siegfried: I'll take her back to your dorm, I think she had enough fun for tonight's party.....

"Ben and Bella nodded to him as Siegfried carried Sirin back to their dorm, Ben, Bella and the others were still in the party, Ben looked at Bella while reaching his hand to her as Bella looks at him"

Ben: Would you care to dance with me, Bella.....? *Soft smile* *Blushes*

"Bella was blushing and surprised as she was smiling softly, Bella holds his hands as Ben holds her hands as well, Ben and Bella starts dancing together as they were laughing softly, Cecilia, Kira and Fu Hua were looking at Ben and Bella dancing together, Cecilia was smiling softly at them, Siegfried came back to the party after bringing Sirin back to their dorm, He noticed Ben and Bella were dancing together, He smiled as he's was happy to see Ben dancing with Bella"

Ben: Bella..... It's my first time dancing with you in a party, you know..... *Looks at her while dancing*

Bella: *giggles* Same, Ben..... I'm glad that we're dancing together, as I used to dance before Schicksal had taken me away from my parents with my friends to Babylon Labs.....

"Bella was still remembering the painful memories of her life in Babylon Labs, She protected her friends from the doctors of Babylon Labs, like her best friend, Sirin, after she died in Babylon Labs, she was given a second chance at life as Benares, she couldn't even imagine if Ben was in Babylon Labs with her"

Ben: Bella..... *Caresses her cheek* You don't need to remember the painful memories of Babylon Labs, just forget about them, it will take time, yet, they'll be gone in time..... *soft smile*

"Bella looks at him while smiling softly as they keep dancing together in the room, after they had finished dancing together, Ben And Bella goes to Agata, Avrora and Galina"

Agata: Hmm? Hey there *Looks at them* that's was amazing dancing of you two..... *soft smile*

Bella: *giggles* Thank you Agata, I'm glad to be dancing with Ben for the first time, I was a bit scared to be honest..... *Looks at her*

"Avrora looked around the party to see Sirin, yet, she noticed Sirin wasn't in the party anymore, she looks at Bella"

Avrora: Bella..... Where's our queen.....? I don't see her anywhere.....

Bella: Well..... She was drinking too much from the tables and she felt drunk, Siegfried had taken her to our dorm until she's feeling better.....

Agata: Our queen was drinking too much and completely fell unconscious..... T-that's kinda funny to be honest..... *tried to not laugh*

Galina: Sister Agata, if our queen heard you laughing about her, she wouldn't be happy at all..... *Looks at her*

Agata: Alright, alright I'm sorry I won't laugh about our queen being drunk.....

"Sirin came back to the party again from passing out, Ben noticed Sirin was back as he goes to her"

Ben: You're feeling better now, Sirin....? You're not feeling drunk anymore right....?

Sirin: M-mhm..... I'm fine, I'm really sorry for not listening to you, it's just that they were incredibly good, yet, I shouldn't have listened to you earlier.....

"Ben approached Sirin as he caresses her head, Sirin was blushing as she looks at him"

Ben: it's alright Sirin, just remember to not drink too much, next time alright.....?

"Sirin nodded to him as Ben goes around the party as he noctied Kira, he goes to her"

Kira: Hmm? Hey Ben, that's a fantastic dance about you and Bella, still I'm kinda curious about you and her being a couple and when exactly....?

Ben: Wel..... I recuse Bella during the first year after the second war ended, She was frozen inside of a lake and I managed to get her out of there, I didn't want to leave her there and after sometime, we became a couple after telling our feelings to each other..... *Looks at her*

Kira: Woah..... That's a incredible story, Ben, I never thought that you rescued her after the second war and never thought a Honkai dragon like her would be in love with you.....

Ben: *giggles* Mhm, Me and Bella were looking out for each other, I always protected her from any danger and whenever she's hurt, I'll always be healing her back to normal, that's what I always do for her......

Kira: *smiles softly* I'm glad to hear that, Ben, and personally I'm just glad she has someone like you to protect her, she's almost like Cecilia.....

Ben: *soft smile* Thanks Kira, you're a kind person as well, and a great singer too.....

"Kira was blushing as she looks away while embarrassed, Ben was about to laugh, yet, that would make her feel more embarrassed so he didn't, Ben goes back to Bella and the others, sometime had passed, many students were going back to their dorms as Ben, Bella, Sirin and the others were going back to their dorms as well, they waved goodnight to their friends and family, Ben changed back to his original outfit as Bella and Sirin changed back to their outfits as well"

"They were feeling really tired from the party as they choose to go to their rooms, Ben and Bella waved goodnight to Sirin as Ben and Bella goes to their room, Bella was laying down on their bed as Ben was laying down on their bed as well"

Bella: Tonight's party was kinda fun, I-I enjoyed it, what about you Ben.....? *Looks at him*

Ben: I enjoyed it as well, Bella, It's was fun and interesting, I'm just glad we were dancing together..... *soft smile*

Bella: Me too..... I'm glad that we're dancing together during the party, and I'm glad to be dancing with you for the first time..... *soft smile*

Ben: We should probably get some sleep, Bella, It's gonna be a free week and I'm excited for tomorrow.....

"Bella giggled and nodded to him as they were falling asleep, Ben and Bella were hugging each other while smiling softly as they were sleeping peacefully, meanwhile at the Kaslana's dorm, Kiana was talking with Cecilia"

Kiana: Mama..... Do you think Ben and Bella will becoming a family soon.....? *Looks at her*

Cecilia: *giggles* We'll see sweetie, I'm sure your big brother will be marrying Bella, soon enough in the future..... *soft smile*

Kiana: Then..... If that happens I wanna be there to celebrate their wedding with you and dada.....

"Cecilia smiles at Kiana as she gets up and kisses her forehead as Kiana falls asleep peacefully on her bed"

Cecilia: Goodnight Kiana, My sweet little girl.....

"Kiana was sleeping peacefully on her bed as Cecilia goes to her room with Siegfried, as everyone was sleeping peacefully in their dorms, as a new morning is approaching tomorrow"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.4K 1.8K 15
(male betrayed Captain turned bloodborne hunter x Honkai Impact 3rd) this is more of an experiment book. may make it a real book. (no promises tho) ...
41.5K 1.6K 45
(Currently in Season 2 Part 1) "Please Protect her in my stead..." Those are Murata Himeko's last words to her younger stepbrother. After the event o...
628 11 8
Some people aren't lucky. Some people are abandoned before they can grow. With the Calamity that is the Honkai, the Kaslana and Schariac families are...
19.1K 242 25
This is fanfic about my favorite mobile game Honkai Impact 3rd. Only Character I own is Mars and his sister Scarlet. (I have other original characte...