My classic marriage✓

By bunnyypanda

My another ashaangi ff .....it's just ff don't take it personal ..... story revolves around a girl and a boy... More

characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
let's talk
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Epilogue
Thank you note
New story alert
New story
one short stories

Chapter 40

9.5K 607 334
By bunnyypanda

Sri pov

While having a good sleep suddenly I heard a knock at door I stirred in sleep his embrace started to remove when knock increased I groaned and saw he was going near door so I woke and sat he opened and saw Rani Aunty she was so nervous my heart indicated something wrong I stood nervously took long steps went behind Ram and stood but her words made my heart stop my head started to spin it should not be true I rushed down immediately saw pati lying unconsciously I shooked her

But she didn't response my mind my heart everything stopped I just want this to be dream when mama said she is gone my mind screamed no it's not true pati can't do this to me she promised she will be there for me but now I shooked ram to call doctor I just need my pati she can give any medicine injection to make her open her eyes I want to talk to her .

Doctor came and check her she said that word that which I prayed not be true my pati she left alone she left her Sri mole my heart not accepting I begged ram make anything to bring her alive I want her just her my heart just broked they made me sit and calm after sometime I slowly went to her room saw her my heart pained yesterday only we both sat together here talked about my future she is so happy she even asked grand kids but before that she went leaving me all alone ...

I went near to make her wear saree properly while doing I saw a box beside her but I don't have any mind or power to look at that so I kept It under the bed I sobbed and with help of Rani anty we made her wear saree properly soon ac box came ram and Akash shifted her in it i layed near that I saw her face which become black now her shinning beautiful face become black I sobbed I prayed why this can't be dream I wished I should get up from this it should be my bad dream .but it reality it hitted me hard making me weak .

Ram check whether I had something but I refused so he gave me water i layed sobbed silently Malini came I hugged her she knows how much my pati is important in my life she too cried after a whole she came my mom I don't whether she deserves that word other than giving birth to me she didn't do nothing whenever I needed her she didn't show her to me she even consider my presence she came sobbed she saw me but I don't have any sense to response her look .

My Mil came she hugged that what I needed which my mom gave me she gave me iam very lucky to have her who chose me even though I don't have any wealth or a beauty like any other girl but she selected me because of her I got my Ram she gave me mother embrace which I needed now most I cried hugging her she too cried she sat with me I said her to sat at chair but she refused and sat with me .

Then I saw my so called relatives all came with my cousin I know all will glare me but I don't have any strength or proper mind to response them so I sobbed but suddenly one person caught my sight that person covered her face somewhat she slowly came in crowd of neighbors but i saw her somewhere but mind was struck where I saw but she hiding and came I wonder or I only thinking in that way but he went quickly tears rolled down from her eyes but I don't have mind to dig more so I shooked that and cried.

Anu came with her husband she was pregnant may b 5 months I saw ram giving her chair I know he is angry on her but he is good man he respected her but my mom wht to say her died person Is her mom but she started her encounter with Anu panathuku asai patu Ava vazhka nasampanapathu yar kozhandaiyo avnaga thalaila kata partu ena sola ipo Nalava Mari aavala thituthu she have all rights live her life but my Mil cut off her giving good words to her she was nose cuted and sat my pati was now there means she will beamed in happiness seeing mom nose cut but she is not there my tears rolled why she leave me why I need her .

When the time to came to took her to graveyard my heart weighted heavily it pained like hell for me she is mom she done what my mom should my dad should do She is everything to me ena Ram ku kalyanam panivechutu edho sadicha Mari poitanga Nan avan kuda ipo dan vazha arambichurka Ada pakla Nan avan kuda santhosham irekana peran pethi pakala edum ila porupae ilama ena Ipdi vitutu poitanga nalaiku Nan en porantha veetla yaruna pakanu Nan yara paapan en pati Tavera na yarkita povan en elamae ivanga dan Ipdi vitutu pona I cried hard when they took I was shattered into pieces .

It's been evening after they went I went room rushed to restroom done myself refresh Malini came her parents leaved her to stay with me for two days I'am glad that I will have her will she sat with me ram came in she went out giving us space Ram came to me he just hugged he didn't console he knows what ever he console his words can't take that pain so he hugged me I sobbed in his chest he said me to cry but eat his magnetic brown orbs and his concern voice made me I should be good for him atleat so I noded he went and came with food I had he feeded me I too feeded him he wiped my tears I hugged him he went & came he hugged me again he said to sleep but I noded no he dragged me to lay on him I hugged him cried but I don't when I slept.

Next 2 days went as same I didn't went down much Ram Malini some time Akash stayed with I cried some time or I been sated as statue some time I spoke or I heard what they say Ram didn't bother he leaved me to my way he just need me to be free he just postponed his works for 3 days he took me food from down as it's been ordered from hotel I came down only to lamp light to Pati pick and clean that area rather than I didn't go I said Rani aunty to lock pati Room don't allow anyone uncessarily mom and dad stayed in another room which was only one available others stayed in near by houses of their own in Kerala they came at evening only to light lamp I can sense there gaze and murmurs when me & ram together fire the lamp or when I give visit down no one had came to speak with me.

Today is 4 the day tom morning all are going back from Kerala we will have 15 day on Chennai home so I decided to stay here extra 2 days today evening all will be here to pray and light lamp so iam getting ready to for that I just wore normal saree Ram waited for me outside where me & Malini joint . Malini going to her home after this Pooja we went down we all again prayed lighted lamp after   praying we went up Ram went attend a call so  me & Malini just simply sitting she was telling about her job iam just hearing but mind accoupied on pati .

Suddenly Rani aunty came to room

Rani aunty: Sri ma seekram kila va unga Amma pati room savi enkita iruntha vangi things la edukura. Nu poranga

Sri: en kudutheenga

Ra: edho pakanum sonaga ana ipo nalaiku ooruku pora Nala things la edukranu solranga  va da ma

Sri: ivanagala en Ipdi irukanga

I just ran down Malini & Rani aunty followed me down I saw pati room opened my mom and my relative ladies standing there I just went in

Sri: ena panreenga eduvum edukatheenga

Smom : ei mariyathai ah poidu

Sri: en Ipdi panreenga idu pati oda things deiva senji thodatheenga Inga irunthu ethuvum Pog kudathu edthaiyum eduka kudathu

Smom: en d en amma porul ah thodatha nu sola ne yar d avlo thimir aiducha enkitaya edhirtu pesura avlo kolupu ena panakaran veetla vakapatutan anavama ithu en onu vitutu pona vazhka d unaku Ava pota pichai

Sri: mothala nee vaya moodu un amma nu solatha enikachu ne apdai nadathirkiya verum thaata pati mela ezhuthitu pona business bonds properties kaga matum dan nee avangala kuda vechiruntha epo athula un peruku marucho nanga Kerala porunu sonathu poi tholinga nu poga vitava dana nee me pesatha aprm pichai ah un ponu onu pichai podula unmai tryama pesatha in ponu kita poi kelu en mamaiyar Dan Nan venu nu un pona po Vitanga

Smom: ena d vayu rmba pesura ooh periya panakari aitan uh thimira Nan tapu panrana seriya panrana solra azhavuku vantiya ena thairiyam d unaku velangathava unala dan d en amma poitanga

Sri: unaku oru naal kuda avanga ena panranga nu paka mudila en mela Pali podata

Some lady in croud

Sl: partiya periya edathuku vaka pataodanae ivaluku vayu evlo neeluthu solratha ketutu adaangi iruntha kalutha elam pooguntha veeta solanu

Sri: en purushan mamaiyar pesa yaruku taguthi ila

Smom; Nanu pakura en d vayu neeluthu nasama ponavalae apo thala pada aduchukita hospital lae intha karumatha vitrulam ena pethatunga ketucha

Some lady behind her nudged Sri mother to stop shut

Sri: pethatu matum dan senja enamo mithi la panita Mari solra oru naal achu Amma Mari nadanthuriya unaku panam matum dana mukiyam

Smom : Vita ena d rmba pesura

She raised hand to beat me I closed my eyes in fear but slap didn't land in next sec I slowly opened my hand to see Ram standing there with blood shot eyes glraing everyone in room holding mom hand she is struggling in hold he glared them he removed her hold with thud

Ram: ena panreenga  Mrs Menon en munadiyae en  pondati adika poreenga ungaluku aduku entha rights uh ila

She didn't utter word ram just shouted he came near me held my hand

Smom: I have rights Ava amma Nanu and ithu en amma

Ram: oh unga ponu epothula irunthu u treated her like this any day as your daughter ipo matum ena pudusa ponu u lost all your rights Mrs menon

Smom: ena d un purushan ah pesa vitu Vedika pakuriya ithuku Dan una vazhathana ah kalayanam aita elam maranduthu Panatha parthutu mayangi poitiya

Ram fisted his hand in anger before he raise his voice a voice came behind

Mil: ena Mrs menon how dare you speak like this to my daughter in law varthai rmba tapa varuthae aduvum en payan mundaiyae ena palasula maranthu pochu pola

Smom started shiver in fear she was tongue tied

Smom: apdi ila Mrs Raj Kumar ena irunthalu Ava en ponu la

Mil: ungaluku Nan avala kalyanam panumbothu ena sona inimae Ava en marumaga aprm dan unga ponu athu ithu whatever you call her mothala Ava Raj Kumar home oda orey marumaga Ram Kumar oda wife u know Ava society la evlo periya name carry panra enga munadiyae I'm marumagala Kai ongurathu Ipdi asingapaduthi pesurathu ena nyabagam irukatum ore call yarumae adutha 1 hr la oru paisa bank balance ilama poiduveenga Inga iruka whole family uh avlo periya amount kadan thandurka Nan nenachana domestic violence la elaraiyum ula thaliduva u got it edam therinji pesanu Ava enga veetu ponu en marumaga

All shutted their mouth they went from room stood in living area

I came behind of ram and mil iam very proud of them they never let me down before anyone they ragged like bull mil just roar as lioness in front of them all shutted their mouth no one had a will to speak further en atha adanguvala

Smom: but this my home en amma vidu Inga Nan ena vena seilamla

Mil: oh apdi vareengala Mrs Menon ok I will apply a case on court pakreengala next 15 days oru single property kuda unga name la ilama en marumaga peruku vara veikra pakalama

She shutted her mouth she glared me mil turned to me

Mil: Sri inga paru nee oru varthai solu elam property un peruku vanthurum un pati thata sothu ethuvvo elamae

I saw her but I don't want single penny let he enjoy everything without having anyone near her but I can't give this home .this home Is everything to me & pati .me & pati lived here we have lot of memories she said she have all memories of thata here so I want this home alone .

Sri: ila athai enaku intha veedu matum pothum I don't a single penny other than this elamae avangalae vechukatum enaku en pati iruntha intha veedu avanga nenaiku matum pothum

But I saw mil was stunned seeing me shock now only I realize I called her athai but iam not in state to celebrate or nor she too but she composed understanding situation

Mil: ketucha la ipo solra intha veedu ini en marumagaluthu Ava perula inu one month la document agi varanum apdi ila definitely Mrs Menon I will just shrunk ur bank account and everything ur business u know nan sona seivan don't just mess with my family mukiyama en marumaga en payan jakiratha

Mil went out saying this but my mom glared me

Smom: santhosham ah iru en amma oda veedu Nala iru d en thalai eluthu nee la una la vazhathu senjathuku ena intha nelamai ku

Before she could complete ram intrupted

Ram: just shut up ini oru varthai en pondati pathi pesneega lady ila age edum pakamatan pin vilavugal jasti aidum

She shutted she went with thud from there all followed her with tongue tied ram took me to upstairs .made me sit in bed

Ram: Inga paru d azhatha un kaneer ku avanga worth ila Nan irukan amma irukanga alatha d en chlm la

I just hugged him and sobbed he just patted me I don't know when I slept

At middle of night I woke up because I my pati memories just shutted in my sight her memories rulled me I saw time it's 11.30 so I slowly sat I saw ram beside his hand on my waist I slowly tooked it I got down just adjusted my saree I went to pati room I opened it her smell came inside from I slowly went there opened berrow took her saree I covered my self I layed in floor I sobbed remembering her my mother words it pained me lot why she gave me birth she regretting to bought me up to grow me but why do she behaves me with like this why pati iam just crying my eyes were become red and swollen my lips dried iam in half drowsy.

Suddenly I felt someone lifting me I just slowly opened my eyes saw ram he was me with moist eyes he took me upstairs made me lay on bed but I sat straight he moved but I holded his hand he saw me and hugged me tight I cried loud he just pated me after some time I slowed my crying I sobbed he cupped my face he wiped my tears kissed my forehead.

Ram: ena d achu azhuthu d Thangam Ipdi irukatha kastama iruku d enala una Ipdi paka mudila

I cried again I just hided my face in his face his face become wet because of my tears

Sri: enala mudila Ram en ena vitutu ponaga enkita kadasi vara irukanu solitu Dana irunthanga ipo ena unkita kalyanam panitom kadama avlo dan nu poitanga en ram en enaku avangala Tavera porantha edathula yar iruka ena pethan vazhatan en Nan uyiroda irukan nu nenaikra oru amma Nan iruken ah ilyana pakakuda ilatha appa ena veliya thangachi ila ivala enkuda poranta nu nenaikra akka en why always god does this to me ena love pana orey jevan en pati avanugalum Ipdi ena vitutu poitanga why I deserve this why this happens to me people love me Is less but avangalu poita why I don't deserve love

Before I could talk further ram shutted my mouth with his hand

I saw him with my teary swollen eyes he looked me with unreadable expression his eyes showed unsaid emotions which I can't predict .

He slowly took his hands cupped my face

Ram: don't ever say ma who told u don't deserve love u desreve all lobe in this whole world u are precious they don't know your value your are a angel without wings you are priceless asset but my asset yes pati poitanga but avanga  una en Kaila vitutu poirukanga Nan una avanga alavuku pathupana trla ana una na en Rani mari pathupan unaku onu Nan kuda sathiyama thanga mudiyathu ne ilatha lyf enala yosika mudiyathu avanga venunu una thooki podala ana nee enoda vairam una pothi padugapan u deserve all love d unaku Nan solra

I love you Sri ma I  love you Sri Devi

Enaku itana nall idu love nu trla but recently nan iduku per love nu purinjikitan  solrathukula Inga vanthutom but Ipdi situation solven nenikla iniki solrathu crct nu intha sec tonuchu nee enaku ipovae solanum ila nee epo ithula irunthu meendu variyo ila epo nee ena love panriyo apo solu Nan wait panuva unakga evlo varusham evlo nall analun we have a whole life together .

I saw him with wide eyes  icant believe a man I love he loves me my ram loves my baby loves me but iam not intha state to stay a person after my pati loves me only for me only seeing my character I can't express but I feel bad I can't response him for that now but when time arrives I will definitely say him I cried again he saw me hugged me.

He parted Hug saw me he cupped my face he slowly neared me and placed his lips on mine it don t have any lust it just showed his pure love he has on me his trueness for me his true love he slowly kissed me to make me calm to make me feel better to realize how much pati believed him and she left me with him I calmed after sometime he leaved he wiped my tears he just made me lay on him I hugged him tigther as can I possible he smiled at me hugged me kissed my forehead patted me till I sleep .

Next day all went to Chennai me ram Rani aunty Akash his mom and dad stayed next two days went in swift today we need to go back Chennai today akash taking his parents to Malini home he is going to say while going there in way some may say in death home there will be good matter will occur quickly I wish all good pati will also like that only I sighed now iam going to pati room to take something that I can keep for some days as her memories.

I just entered I took small suitcase to keep I looked around I took some photos hanging of me and pati and her thata and her alone her sarees but suddenly while sitting in bed by folding keeping her sarees in suitcase I hitted in something under the bed so I bent down saw a box I remember she had it last time so itook I saw it around it was small size antique piece

I opened saw many letters photographs. A liitle girl toy a chain I took one photograph it was so old I saw a baby girl photo black& white I saw a lady who had her it looked like pati I wonder that who may be my mom I took another photo I saw my pati thata with two girls one is my mom another one is younger than my mom that girl resembled previous photo baby which my pati carried I wonder who is she I never saw her whether my our long relation .before I could see further I heared Ram voice to come soon. I kept that all in and that box in suitcase closed that took it upstairs.

__________________

Pls vote & comment ur opinion

............. thank you.................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 14.2K 31
An imaginary fiction based on reality show characters Ashwin and Sivaangi. Hope you enjoy it!
92.5K 12.5K 52
The story revolves around two souls, One who lost faith in love and one person is yearning for love. What if both met?
15.2K 1.4K 18
An Ashaangi OS
27.2K 2.7K 17
#1 in Ashwin Kumar out of 525 stories on 27.8.2022 #1 in Ashwin out of 753 stories on 3.9.2022 #4 in Sivaangi out of 950 stories on 24.1.2023 #4 in A...