Cabin boy, Jim Hawkins x read...

Bởi CedricDiggorysthot

**NEEDS MAJOR EDITING, CHANGING SOME PLOTS I ORIGINALLY HAD. Chapters that are actually numbered (besides pro... Xem Thêm

Prolouge
1. Billy bones
2. Treasure planet?!
3. RLS legacy
4. John Silver
5. Bright eyes and bad breath
Feelings (semi edited)
7. Supernova
8. Lots of talks
9. Betrayal
10. B.E.N
11. Our Map
Treasure planet
(Semi edited) Before I do anything
Forgiveness, goodbyes and hellos
A fresh start

Scroops end

1.7K 37 17
Bởi CedricDiggorysthot

Y/N stood waiting for Jim and Ben to arrive, watching young the sleeping pirates as she held the hatch above her head.

"Guys" she whispered once she finally felt the presence and nodded towards the sleeping pirated ahead of them.

"So whats the plan?" Ben yelled, making both Y/N and Jim cringe, turning towards him.

"Ben quiet!" Y/N scolded as Jim rolled his eyes at the robot.

"Ok here's the plan" Jim whispered, "we sneak back to the legacy, disable the laser cannons and bring back the map." He held Bens face as he told him the plan.

"Yeah OK, but how do we 'sneak in" Y/N asked, still watching upon the pirates.

"That's a good point how do we do that?" Ben continued, turn to Jim for an answer.

"I think If we all stay quite" he gave Ben a glare who in return smiled nervously, "we can go around them"

———

We made it onto the legacy and quietly walked down the stairs.
"Ok we'll get the map, B.E.N you wait here-"

"Roger Jimmy, I'll neutralise laser cannons, sir!" Interrupted B.E.N as he Saluted and ran off.

"What no! Ben! Ben!" Jim whisper yelled after him then sighed.

I got up and followed B.E.N

"Where are you going?" Jim turned to me.

"I don't trust him by himself, I'll be fine just get the map" I smiled reassuringly.

"Alright, be careful" he hesitated.

"Morph you stay with Jim" I ordered as morph started to fly off with me. "Protect Jim for me" I winked.

—————

"Disable a few laser cannons what is the big deal?! Oh Y/N-y how nice of you to join me"

"Come on let's  do this quickly so we can help Jim" I rushed as we walked inside.

"All we gotta do is find one little wire" B.E.N ranted as we opened up the box. But we were met with a bunch of wires tangled up together.

"Hopefully Jim is having better luck" I sighed.

"This one!" B.E.N screamed and pulled out a random wire.

"No ben! That's the-" but I was interrupted as the alarms of the ship went off. Great.

"Bad Ben, okay fixing" he cringed putting the wire back in its spot.

"Here Ben stop touching things and let me-"

"It's okay I got this!" B.E.N shooed me off.

I was about to push him away but I heard a scream from outside. "Jim!"

I ran out and followed the footsteps.

"ITS OK Y/N I CAN DO THIS" B.E.N yelled after me.

I didn't know where I was going but I was running towards anywhere I heard the screams. Finally I saw Jim running towards me and I quickly pulled him to the side as he came close, hiding us for a few seconds from scroop.

"Y/N! Why are you here!"

"I heard you in trouble!" I whisper yelled back. I pulled out the laser gun I had and jumped out with Jim, we both pointed our guns at scroop. Before he could reply everything went dark.

"Goddam robot" I sneered quiet but angrily. The power had gone out.

A few seconds later it turned back on but scroop wasn't where he was standing moments ago.

Jim and I were back to back facing our guns forward waiting for any movement.

What we didn't realise was that scroop was above us. We slowly lowered our guns
Thinking it was safe to do so.

Morph flew out a pipe and saw scroop standing above us. He tuned into a hand and poked scroop in the eyes. Once we heard the groan come from scroop we looked up and gasped.

Scroop pushed us to the ground and towered over us, our laser guns fell out of our hands.

"Don't you want to see your brother? I'm sure he wants to see you!"
Scroop croaked. My eyes started to water and I felt my blood pump through my veins.

Suddenly we all started floating, I'm guessing that B.E.N unplugged the gravity. This worked in our favour tho has scroop had floated off of us, he broke through the roof. Jim looked at me concerned as he saw the determination in my eyes.

Jim kicked him making scroop fly higher. As we passed we tried to hold onto the boards of this ship but we just missed them.

Scroop had managed to catch himself on a pillar of the crows nest. And as we passed scroop pushed Jim making him rise higher and twirl around. Luckily Jim managed to grab onto the pirate flag.

I however was not so lucky, I managed to get my laser gun and with new raging anger in me, I shot scroop in one of his legs making him cry out in pain, this stopped scroop from scurrying closer towards Jim. Jim looked at me gratefully but the impact of the gun made me also rise higher, I couldn't  grab onto the flag in time.

"Y/N!" Jim yelled to me and grabbed onto my hand. This was risky since one of his hands were holding me and the other the flag, keeping us from drifting off into space.

"Time for a little family reunion" smirked scroop as he was about to cut the rope of the flag.
"Say hello to Mr Arrow"
I got my laser gun and shot scroop straight in the eyes. He cried out in pain, this obviously weakened him so that Jim and I had a better chance of beating him.

With his one good eye, scroop still tried to cut the rope. Our eyes widened in shock. This couldn't be our end.
I let go of my gun as I had no other choice, I used my now free hand to climb over Jim, Over the flag and onto the pillar. I held out my hand so Jim could do the same thing.

Jim climbed over the flag and grabbed my hand. Using all my strength I dragged him closer to the pillar so he could grab ahold of it himself.

Scroop growled at this and started to climb up the pillar himself.

"Tell him yourself!" Jim yelled, as scroop got closer Jim let go of the pillar, ran onto scroop and kicked him into the flag. The force was enough to break the flag off of the rope.

Jim and I were both hanging onto the pillar as we watched him drift off into space.

"How do we get down now?" I blurted.

Before he could answer we dropped down. I fell on top of him roughly.
"Sorryy" I groaned getting off of him.

We were both out of breath and panting slightly. "Are you okay?" Jim randomly asked me.

I paused for a moment before answering. "I've never felt better" I smiled widely, Jim smiled back holding my hand in his.

Suddenly morph popped out of a near by pipe.

"Morph?" I questioned.

"Laser cannon disconnected captain jimmy sir!" Said B.E.N from below, we looked down to see him tangled in wires. We both chuckled lightly, we made eye contact and hugged Each-other tightly.

"Let's never do anything like that again." I puffed out burying my face into his neck.

He rested his chin above my head, "agreed"

After a minute we finally pulled apart, Jim pulled out the map from his pocket.

We both looked at it before looking at each other and smiling.

———————

Jim's POV

We made our way back to the hideout. I helped Y/N out and then did the same with B.E.N.

I grabbed Y/Ns hand and ran towards Delbert. After another near death experience I didn't want to leave her side. And after finding out about scroop I wanted to stay near her. I couldn't imagine how she must be feeling. She was living on a ship with her brothers murderer. I hated scroop for what he had done to her, scroop was the reason Y/N lost herself, why Y/N had been unsafe with herself.

So I kicked him as hard as I could.

"Doc! Doc wake up! I got the map"
We ran towards him, but instead a robotic hand took the map from me.

"Fine work jimbo" he smirked Evilly
"Fine work indeed"

Y/N was yanked from my grasp and a pirate held her with a cloth tied  around her mouth, Delbert and the captain were also being held.

"Let her go!" I yelled at the pirate holding Y/N I was not letting anyone take her from me. The Pirate holding her squeezed her arms and Y/N yelped in pain.
"You're hurting her!"

But more of the crew started to circle me, two of them grabbed ahold of me as I tried to break free. I could here muffled screams from Y/N.

"Yer just like me jimbo, yet hate to lose"
Silver smirked at me as I grunted at him. I didn't care what happened to me as long as Y/N was safe and right now she was being held by a pirate.

He laughed and tried to open the map. He used all the tools on his hand to open the map up but it wouldn't budge.

I laughed and shook my head at his attempt.

"Open it!" He scowled.

The pirates finally let go of me and silver handed me the map. I didn't open it but instead glared at him.

"I'd get busy" he taunted as he pointed a laser gun towards Y/N, Delbert and Amelia. Amelia shook her head no, Delbert shook his head yes which earned him a glare from Y/N, after seeing her glare he frantically nodded no. But my main focus was Y/N she repeatedly shook her head no and her eyes were pleading me to not open it.

I didn't have a choice. Y/N meant to much to me, I couldn't lose her as well.
I looked at silver angrily.

Without looking at the map, I pressed the buttons and opened it. The same things happened like the first time I opened it.

The picture escaped the map and formed the picture of treasure planet.

"Oh the powers that be, would you look?" Silver watched and awed at the scene.

"Tie Him up and leave him with the others till we— what?" He grunted confused as I had closed the map.

I quickly closed the map  making the picture disappear.
"You want the map, your taking me to and untying Y/N" I said firmly.

Silver grunted but then slowly chuckled. "We'll Take em all"

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

188K 4.3K 25
This is a Jim Hawkins x Reader. (Y/n), niece of Captain Amelia, joins Jim Hawkins on the voyage to treasure planet. After a while (Y/n) begins to re...
58.1K 836 26
Hello! This is my first book so there will probably be some Errors but i'll try my best to fix it. Also English is not my native language so pardon m...
34.1K 850 12
Working as a cabin girl on the RLS Legacy with her friend and mentor John Silver, (Y/N) wants nothing more than to reach Treasure Planet. That is, un...
104K 3.2K 26
You have been Jim's best friend ever since you can remember, ever since Jim's dad left and your mom died, you both have been a couple of troublemaker...