Found Again

Por Loki_Dead_Inside_RIP

LokixFem!ReaderxBucky IMPORTANT: A little message to those who may not have read the full description: You en... Más

Your Powers ✨Aesthetic✨
⚠️VERY IMPORTANT A/N!!!⚠️
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen [The ✨Altercation✨]
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
A/N: Poll
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five [Smuty Smut Smut Smut Smut SMUT!] (To The Super Mario Bros Theme)
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine [Smut]
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine ✨Smut City✨
A/N: Poll
Fifty ✨Orgasm Denial Smut✨
Fifty-One [Smut]
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
My Plan... Eheheheheh😈
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Sixty-Five
Sixty-Six ✨Smut✨
Sixty-Seven
Sixty-Eight [Smut❤️]
Sixty-Nine
Seventy
Seventy-One
New Book❤️

Twenty-Four

519 28 13
Por Loki_Dead_Inside_RIP

•The Next Morning•

"So, who am I rescuing?" Loki asks.

Tony hands Loki a file, "It's a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent."

You go behind Loki, looking over his shoulder as he reads the case file.

"I don't know her... is she new?"

"She's worked there for seven years," Tony informs.

You look up at him, "Who arranged this mission?"

"The file was sent straight from S.H.I.E.L.D."

You look back at the file and squint, "Tony, I don't like this. I've never heard of her. Alina Belov." You look at Tony again, "It's a Russian name."

"So?"

"Alina's supposedly been an agent for seven years, yet I've never heard of her, she's Russian, and Nat's the only Russian agent." You explain.

"Let's contact Uncle Nick. He'll know if she's a real agent." You suggest.

"If we do that, we lose the only opportunity to save her." Tony points out.

"I don't want Loki to get hurt. We should contact Uncle Nick."

Loki places his hand on yours, "I'll go. Thank you though, Y/N."

"See? Even Rock of Ages agrees with me."

You sigh, "Are you sure, Loki?"

He nods with a smile.

"Okay..."

        You're standing in front of the quinjet, waiting to see Loki off.

        "You okay?"

        You turn around and see Bucky standing behind you.

        You sigh, "Yeah, just worried."

        Bucky nods and walks to stand next to you.

        "What's going on?"

        You explain everything.

        Bucky gives you a quick hug, "He'll be okay, Y/N. Nobody seems to be able to get rid of Loki." Bucky jokes.

        You smile with a bit of a chuckle.

        "Y/N?"

        You look over and see Loki standing a couple of feet away. Bucky leaves so you two can say goodbye.

        "How do you feel?" You ask with a fake smile.

        "Y/N, drop the phony smile," Loki commands gently.

        You nod, allowing your facial muscles to rest from the force of keeping from frowning.

        "I'm so worried, Loki." You admit.

        "I understand... but I'll be okay. I promise."

        You nod before running over to him and pulling him into a hug that he instantly accepts. He rubs your back with one hand while the other smooths your hair.

        "I'll be fine." He assures again.

        You feel your eyes tear up with the thought of losing him.

        He kisses the top of your head before pulling away from the hug.

        His eyes soften at the first tear that falls from your eye, "Please don't cry."

        You breathe out a laugh, "Easier said than done."

        Loki smiles a bit before pulling you into another hug. The hug is over too soon when Tony enters.

        "C'mon, Reindeer Games. You gotta go."

        Loki pulls away from the hug, and you follow him and Tony to the entrance of the quinjet. Loki walks inside, where the pilot is already waiting and starting it up.

        "I'll be back, darling."

You can't help but pace in the common room.

He hasn't come back yet. He was supposed to come back two hours ago!

You hear a jet land outside the compound. You sprint out to it as fast as you possibly can.

When the doors open, Loki's standing there with some wounds, nothing too bad. You see three people behind him.

You dash to stand in front of him and pull him into a long hug.

"What took so long?" You whisper as tears cloud your vision.

Loki pulls away with an apologetic expression, "I'm so sorry, darling. We ran into some... complications."

You nod and finally look at who's in the jet. None of them looks like Alina Belov.

"Yeah. Alina Belov isn't a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent..." Loki affirms your suspicions, "She actually was the one to give me these."

You look at Loki as he points to the wounds peppering his body. You gently lay your hand on the side of his face where a purple bruise is starting to form. You grin at him, happy he's home with you again. He gives a warm smile back.

You take your hand away from his face and look at the people sitting silently in the jet, "So, who are these people?"

"They actually are S.H.I.E.L.D. agents." Loki informs.

They don't look at you. They continue looking down, clearly traumatized.

"I'm going to go call Uncle Nick. We need to be sure. Especially after Alina."

You exit the jet while Loki helps the agents inside.

You call Fury and brief him on the situation.

Soon after you hang up, another jet lands. Uncle Nick and Maria come out of it.

"Uncle Nick! Maria!" You yell.

You rush over and give them long hugs.

"How are you? When Fury told me about you still being alive, I didn't believe it. I'm also sorry I haven't visited since your uncle has kept me very busy." Maria jokes.

"I've been doing well, understandable, and don't be."

The three of you go inside, where Loki's tending to the agent's wounds by using his magic to heal them.

"Loki is actually a good guy..." Maria whispers, more to herself than anyone.

You nod as you beam at Loki. When he realizes he's being watched, he walks over to you three.

"Director Fury, Agent Maria Hill." Loki acknowledges respectfully.

"Loki." Fury greets back.

"Are these actually S.H.I.E.L.D. agents?" You cut to the point.

Fury and Maria approach the three, who are sitting wordlessly on the couch.

Fury shakes his head in disbelief, "All three of these agents were MIA."

"Agent Sarah Ross, Agent Amy Rodriguez, and Agent Thomas Adams..." Maria lists in shock.

"I tended to them as best as I could. I'm sorry if they need more help." Loki apologizes.

You lay your hand on his upper arm, "You did amazing." You praise.

Loki gives an unsure smile.

Maria walks up to him, "Thank you. You did well."

Loki nods respectfully, a bit more certain that he did the best he could.

You and Loki see Fury and Maria off.

"I think I need to rest." Loki comments.

"Okay." You smile, "I know I already said it, but you did amazing, Loki. You saved these people."

He grins, "Thank you, darling."

        It's been about an hour since Loki arrived, so you decide to check on him in case he needed anything. You walk into his room.

        "Loki?" You whisper.

        "Y/N?" Loki asks quietly.

        You chuckle, "Yeah, it's me."

        You close the door and turn on the lamp.

        Loki beams, "Well, there's that pretty face."

        "Such a flirt." You smirk.

        Loki chuckles but winces, so you run to his side.

        "Are you okay?"

        "Of course, darling. I always am." Loki assures.

        You raise your eyebrow, "Don't lie to me."

        "Well, I still have a wound on my torso, and it honestly kind of hurts," Loki confesses.

        "Ah."

        You sit him up then gently start taking off his tight leather shirt.

        Why the hell didn't he change out of this Asgardian suit? He's just so... I-I don't know... hot?

        "What are you doing?" Loki inquires weakly.

        "I'm relieving the pressure off of your wound." You clarify.

        You completely remove his shirt. You see that he has an open wound positioned directly to the right of his belly button and straight down from the middle of his collarbone.

        You gently lay your hand on his muscular abs, making a slight tint of blush coat your cheeks.

        Dear god...

        "Um, sorry this happened." You apologize, completely flustered.

        You send energy surging through your arm. Your hand encases in luminescent gold magic. Your powers begin healing his wound, which makes him wince.

        "Oh, I'm really sorry."

        "No, no. It's okay, darling." He reassures.

        You resume healing his wound until you've healed him as best as you can.

        His lips curl upward, "Thank you so much, darling."

        "It's nothing. Now, it will still hurt a lot since it was so big, that makes it impossible to heal you completely." You enlighten.

        He nods, and you tuck his hair behind his ear, "Sleep well." You whisper.

        You kiss him on the cheek, but as you go to leave, Loki grabs your hand. When you turn around, he has his mouth open as if he's going to say something, but he closes his mouth before kissing the back of your hand.

        You quickly leave before he can see your flushed face. You go into your room and go to sleep.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

440K 14.3K 41
LokiXReader Fanfic. Bit of a Slow burner, compared to some I have read ❤️. When Y/N is caught up in an avengers mission concerning Hydra, she is no l...
5K 497 28
Love is dangerous. One moment it may be light as a feather and beautiful as a sunrise, but the next it can prove to be the knife that stabs you in th...
25.1K 276 30
Stories about Loki x Reader or Bucky x Reader. **SMUT WARNING** Requested by my friend uncleslumbago. Enjoy girlfriend!
71.7K 1.5K 19
ABUSE, VIOLENCE, TORTURE, GORE, SA(R too), DV tbh Honestly, I don't recommend this book to people, but people like it and think I should keep it. So...