Falling Apart ⎮By Miko_Koru ►...

Por Miko_Koru

Why do you hide ? You don't love it, but I love your face. It hasn't changed for me. Tomorrow, you will be ab... Más

// Disclaimer //
● Chapter 1 ●
● Chapter 2 ●
● Chapter 3 ●
● Chapter 4 ●
● Chapter 5 ●
● Chapter 6 ●
● Chapter 8 ●
● Chapter 9 ●
● Chapiter 10 ●

● Chapter 7 ●

106 5 3
Por Miko_Koru

Valt's point of view:

After class, I went to join Lui, Free and Ayumi at the cafe across the street. As usual, our discussions are about everything and nothing. Until we started talking about the sensitive subject...

- So, Shu's first day went well? Ayumi asked.

- You could say that. I answered.

- Yeah...if you ignore all the students talking behind his back. Added Free.

- It takes everything on this Earth. Added Lui.

- Yeah... It worries me a bit for the future. I say worried.

- I see, and your play, how is it progressing? Ayumi asked us.

- Always the same in the end. Replied Free.

- Yeah... I affirmed.

It was a good time to let them know my idea...

- I asked Shu to perform in the play.

- Seriously?! replied Free astonished.

- It's great! Added Ayumi.

- And what did he answer you?

- He told me that he would come to rehearsals tomorrow and that if he liked it, he would accept to play in the play.

- In my opinion, it will be beneficial for the problem of the missing role. He tells us.

- Surely.

- You have nothing to say Lui, we haven't heard you since the beginning of the conversation. Asked Ayumi.

- I prefer to ignore the subject. The less it concerns me, the better off I am. He answered us.

When I think about it, it's not the first time that Lui doesn't share his opinion when it comes to Shu. Looks like he sees Shu as a problem, I'll have to ask him someday. Once back home, I did my homework and then took my shower. I kept thinking back to what Shu said to me earlier that day... He told me that sometimes he wishes he was invisible to everyone, that people's eyes made him feel bad. easy. I understand how he feels, even if I don't focus on it. I can't even imagine all the stares he has to put up with daily, especially now with what's happened to him. It is on these thoughts that I went to bed, tomorrow may be a long day. I hope Shu will agree to play in the play, I don't know why but just knowing that Shu might play in the play motivates me even more. No matter what role he will have, feeling me with him warms my heart. The next day, I left early for school, I didn't want to miss this day in any way. I met Lui in front of the entrance to the building, it was time for me to ask him the question that has been on my mind for a while...

- Hi Lui.

- Hi.

- You're not with Free this morning? I asked him.

- No, he dragged to leave this morning, I had to wait outside. It pissed me off, so I left without him. He answered me.

- I see, and he knows that you left without him?

- We'll see if he yells at me when he gets to school.

- Mmh... By the way, can I ask you a question?

- Tell me.

- Is there a reason why you don't want to talk about Shu?

- Not really, why?

- I don't know, I have the impression that you consider Shu as a problem. A problem that seems to annoy you.

- It's not Shu the problem, it's rather what could happen to him that worries me.

I didn't have time to learn more than the bell rang to announce the start of classes. I walked to my class where I heard several students talking, they are all talking about Shu's face. I hope these criticisms don't go as far as harassment, that's the last thing I want to happen to Shu. Once arrived in my class, I saw Shu alone sitting at his bench near the window. I approached him and greeted him; he only gave me a nod in return. Looks like something is wrong, he looks worried. Is it the play that preoccupies him so much? The lesson started, I settled in my seat and took out my things for the literature lesson. As usual, the teacher explained to us what our next assignment consisted of except that I didn't listen to anything, too busy looking at Shu and wondering what he was up to. At the end of class, I went near Shu and took the opportunity to talk to him...

- How are you, Shu? You don't look very well.

- I'm fine... He replied in a small voice.

- Ok... I'm going to the gymnasium for rehearsal, will you come with me?

- Yeah I'm coming.

We left the room together and Shu followed me to the gym. As I walk down the halls, I see students staring at Shu. Some give him a look of disgust, others of concern. I turned slightly to Shu and noticed that he lowered his gaze, he doesn't seem to be taking criticism. I know he lied to me earlier and that in reality he is not well, I think he noticed the intriguing look of the students towards his face. Finally, we arrived at the door of the gymnasium where Free was waiting for us.

- Hi Free, were you expecting us? I asked him.

- I wasn't going to go alone anyway, otherwise you're only two?

- Yes, I don't know where Lui is. I hope he doesn't drag too much; it would suck if he missed rehearsals.

- It's not my intention. Lui answered behind me.

I turned around with a start, Lui was right behind me. He gave Shu a neutral look before returning his attention to me...

- Sorry to scare you.

- Yeah...I know another one you should apologize to. I answered him.

- YOU AND ME, WE NEED TO TALK!!! Free told him annoyed.

- Of?

- Why did you let me down this morning?!!

- I had to expect it... Because you dragged and I was tired of waiting.

- Because I dragged?!! And we talk about the fact that now you have dragged to come! You're lucky that I was waiting for Valt otherwise I would have already left without you, you gnat!!! Added Free.

- Who are you calling a gnat?!!! Lui replied annoyed in turn.

- I love you too my love.

He took Lui in his arms who was annoyed by this ridiculous argument, they walked into the room. I was going to follow them when I saw that Shu was not advancing, I made a sign to them not to wait for me and approached Shu to talk to him...

- Hey Shu, are you okay? I asked.

- I'm afraid...

- But you don't have to be afraid, I'm here with you. We did this step together, it's going to be fine, don't worry. I reassured him.

I took his hands and stroked them with my fingers to reassure him, he gave me a slight smile before following me into the room, hand in hand. The teacher was doing attendance when we arrived...

- Valt, you are there. But who did you bring me here? Asked the teacher.

- This is Shu, he would like to perform in the play. Do you think you can find a role for him?

One of the students came to cut off the teacher, protesting...

- And why not the role of a man-killing monster, with the look you have, it's the only role that would suit you.

With that, Shu looked down and stalked out of the room as I repeatedly called out his name for him to stay. I turned to the student who swore at him and glared at him before saying...

- What right do you have to talk about him like that?

And in my turn, I left the room, running to catch up with Shu, I looked in the corridors, but I didn't see him anywhere. I accosted an educator who was passing by and asked him if he had not seen a student with white hair passed in the corner, he replied to me to go and see in the room of the art club. I rushed to go. As I entered the club, I asked the students if they had seen Shu. The head of the club answered me as he went into the room where they kept all their art stuff. I entered the room in question and looked around. It was filled with crates, paintings and a few chairs lying around. The room was lit only by the orange glow of the bitchy setting sun in the windows. I saw Shu in the back of the room, sitting on the floor between a cupboard and an empty desk. He had buried his face in his arms that wrapped around his legs, I moved closer to him and heard the weak sobs coming from him. I crouched down to his height and lifted his face to look at him, his cheeks were filled with tears that trickled down his scars...

- Shu...

- Don't look at me...I'm disgusting... He replied.

- No, you're not, he had no right to tell you that. I don't want you to feel disgusting because of those lyrics. Look at me, you're anything but not disgusting. I tell you sincerely, you are magnificent in my eyes. I assured him.

Following my words, he burst into tears again. I took him in my arms to comfort him and told him...

- Don't cry anymore, you'll be fine.

After several long minutes, we decided to go home. I accompanied Shu to his apartment and then returned home. I'm sorry Shu, I told you everything would be fine, but it ended in disaster. Once home, I took off my shoes and put my bag down before heading into the living room. In the living room, I looked at the picture of Shu and I when we were kids, he looked so much happier than he does now. The ringing of my phone brought me out of my thoughts, it was Ayumi calling me on video. I picked up and she asked me in a worried way...

- You saw it?

- Seen what?

- Posts on your school's group.

- No why?

- Go see right away on your computer.

I went up to my room, turned on my computer and went to the school's group to see the posts the students had posted. I came across a post that left me shocked. A student had posted this:"For everyone coming to see the play next month, be prepared to see a monster appear in the play. Do you imagine that Shu Kurenai will play in the play, what role will you give him?". I looked at the comments which made me even more uncomfortable, between"How can Shu play in the play?", "Shu might scare the kids", "I wanted to see the play before, now I don't want anymore" and the "I will surely give him the role of a demon","Double face" etc... I felt my heart fill with emotion, I didn't want this to happen, and it did...

- I'm sorry Shu, I'm so sorry... I couldn't hold back my tears.

● To be continued ●

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.4K 260 30
My life in ruins, this is where I'm at currently. I was living a lie, lying to people and most importantly to myself. You can act straight all you...
60.8K 1.2K 15
Free has been feeling weird ever since Valt joined BC SOL. What is this weird feeling. Free and Valt has been great friends.. but Free wants to be mo...
99.5K 2.9K 11
"It hurts." My voice was weak and full of pain. The only emotion that I've showed in a very long time. "Don't worry, baby, we got you. Just hold on u...
10.9K 1K 19
''All I want now, is you by my side.💖 You mean the world to me and I always and forever wanna stay by your side cause every moment spent with you be...