the secret of Stiles

Da MCF135

what if Stiles , the weak humain of the pack was in reality not so humain ? everyone in the pack always put S... Altro

the trick
a night in the woods
a night in the woods ( Derek view )
a new creature
it's a...what ?
what do you want !
what do you want ! ( Derek view )
this can't be possible...right ?
this can't be possible...right ? ( Stiles view )
a night to find answers
a night to find answers ( pt2 )
a night to find answers ( pt 2 )( Derek view )
a day in hell
a day in hell ( pt2 )
a day in hell ( pt2 ) (Derek view )
are you ok ?
are you ok ( Derek view )
who are you !?
what am I going to do ?!
we finally found you
it's your choice
what a long day...
what happened here ?
get out Scott !!!
you're...HERE !
that's weird , you're weird !
why is it so...cold ?
He knows !
go on expose my life...bit-
oh...well that's new
! important !
you aren't telling me everything !
I'm sorry...whAT !
your questions are stupid !
you're in my head
Scott what do you do !?
Scott you're crazy !
Derek ?
something to tell me uh ?
you can trust me
I'll Kill Him
I've Been Waiting To Do This!
What Is Going On !?
Hospital
A/n !

memory of the past

7.8K 204 72
Da MCF135

-Scott-

After we found Stiles we went to the car and as Lydia was driving to Stiles' for a pack meeting I was seeing that Stiles and Allison kept looking at each other and making weird faces , and the weird thing is that they weren't talking or anything but that he could manage to make her genuinely laugh jut by looking at her frowning his brows tilting his head to the side and moving his eyes...what were those two up to ? ( A/n : all girls knows what I'm talking about , when you talk to your best friend but not with words just by looking at them . All girls knows what I'm talking about and then there's scott always clueless 😂😏 ) are they secretly dating !?

No...they can't be , Stiles has a huge crush on Lydia since third grade . And Allison is my ex and he knows I still like her , he would never do such a thing to me ! We're best friend after all . But during our whole relationship I never heard her laugh like that...it sounded so true...maybe , maybe she's happier with him...even if I still have feeling for her , it seems like she doesn't . And if I'm being honest it really hurts me seeing her with my best friend , and even if I want to be angry at him I can't...she seems so happy with him I'm just can't be mad...

Stiles is right , sometime I'm a little childish but not this time ! As soon as we'll get out of the car , I'll take him appart and congratulates them for their relationship , tell them that I accept it and that they are free to date each other without hiding it...Allison deserve to be happy and I know that in a secret relationship she won't .

I was lost in my thoughts when i heard a voice .

St:Tt , Scott , SCOTT !?

Sc:What ?

St:We're here , you need to get out of the car !

Sc:Oh...ok yeah I'm getting out...

St:You good bro ?

Sc:Yeah I just...can I talk to you in private ?

St:Sure...?

I looked around to see that there was no one left in the car , I stood up and start to walk towards Stiles' house .

Sc:Are the other inside yet ?

St:Yes why ?

Sc:Because i need to tell you something about you and...and...

St:Annnnnnnnnnnnd ?

Sc:You and Allison...

St:Me and Allison ? What's up with me and Allison ? He paused for a second and then his eye widen , ooooh ! You mean that !

Sc:Yes , I want you to know that I accept your relation , and that you don't need to hide it anymore . As long as you and Allison are happy it's ok with me...but if you dare hurt her...

Then to my surprise Stiles just burst out laughing like it was the funniest thing he ever heard in his entire life .

St:Ok , ok...Scott what do you think we are with Allison ?

Sc:You're dating .

St:Scott...i would never date her ! For multiple reason , one : she's your ex and you still have feelings for her , two : she's not my type , three : I-I eummh...i have a crush on Lydia...ya know my legendary crush since third grade...yeaaaaaaaaaah...anyways ! We really need to go inside , like right now !? After he finished his sentence he bolt to the house and slammed the door open before running in .

What just happened ? What's up with him , i can clearly see that he and Allison have something . I'm not that numb ! I just told him that I accepted it even it really hurted me and he straight up denied it ! Maybe he need to discuss with Allison first ? Yeah that's probably why .

_______________________________________

-Allison-

I got out of the car 5 minutes ago and neither of Scott or Stiles were to be seen . Then I heard the front door being slam open and a panicked Stiles running inside the house , he stopped for a moment and looked at me with those eyes , the one that means " we clearly need to talk...like asap ! " Before he start running upstairs again . And a confuse Scott entering a minute after . What did those two talked about ? I stood up from the couch and started searching for Stiles but before I could take a step I felt someone gripping my hand I turned around to see Scott .

Al:What is it Scott ? I'm kinda busy here , I need to go find-

Sc:Stiles , yeah I know I just want to talk a little with you...

Al:Alright go on I'm listening .

As I said that he just looked at me and then looked at Lydia on the other side of the couch .

Ly:I think he meant talking to you , alone Allison .

Al:Then move .

Ly:Nah , I'm good but you two can go in another room if you want .

Sc:Whatever ! Come with me Allison .

I didn't even have the time to answer that he was already dragging me out of the living room to the kitchen .

Al:So ?

Sc:I know that you and Stiles are dating ! He burst out

Al:Whaaaaaaaa-

Sc:Don't Allison...it's ok I accept it ! It hurts to see that you moved on but as long as you're happy it doesn't matter . You don't have to hide it anymore you're free to be in this relation with Stiles without secret !

Al:Scott...me and Stiles aren't dating you know ?

Sc:I know you won't be happy in a secret relationship but-wait...WHAT !

Al:Yeah , I don't know where you get that idea but me and Stiles aren't together .

Sc:B-but I saw the way you look at each other ! It can't be only friendship !

I mean...he's not so wrong , I consider Stiles as my brother . I remember this day like it was yesterday , the day I finally got to see the real Stiles not just what he let's other people see , the day I finally found someone that understand me and that I also understand and know like the back of my hand .

~Flashback~

I was walking out of class to finally go home , I was exhausted ! And it's a small word , we had to take soooooo many tests today and I'm pretty sure I didn't pass any of them !? I just hope my garde won't be too affected by those...at this point I was already out of the school and walking home but the more I walked the better I heard a sound in the background . What is this ? I start to slow down and look around but no one was there...so I just keep walking . But this time I hear it clearly and it was someone...sobbing ? What if someone is hurt ? I can't just walk away , maybe they're in danger ! I need to check out what's happening . I start to look around to find the person crying but they were no where to be seen...what if I just imagined all this ? I started to find myself daydreaming about me helping people in danger since Scoot and I broke up he doesn't want me to go to pack meeting even if I ask him to , he keep refusing , protesting that it's because I'm not a supernatural and that it's why he doesn't let me go . Because he wants to " PrOtEcT mE " but he doesn't understand that it just let me in blur and does not help at all . I think that he also does that with Stiles , just to prove that he doesn't do this just for me to get away . I feel kinda bad for Stiles , he's pushed away by his best friend where he never left his side when he needed , that must be hard for him...

As I kept searching I turned my head to the side and saw that the sobbing came from an alley . I start to enter the alley and at the very and if it I could see someone curled up , knees to their chest and their head in their arms . I was almost in front of them when I heard a cracking voice saying

?:Allison ?

He knew my name ?

Al:Y-yes...are you ok ?

?:Ye-yeah don't worry , please don't tell anyone you saw me here...the pack will think I'm weak if you do I-I don't want them to think less of me , they already have a bad opinion of me they don't need to know...please...

Al:W-wait...STILES ! Is that you !?

St:Ah...you didn't realized it was me and I could've just get away without you knowing my identity but I didn't and now you're going to tell everyone for sure...great job Stiles , really smart !

Al:Stiles...I'm not going to tell anyone if you don't want me to , I just want to make sure you're okay . How long have you been here ? Why were you crying ?

St:Oh...this ? Naaaaaah ! Don't worry I'm fine , it happens all the time I'm getting kind of used to it .

Al:Used ? You're getting used to cry alone in a dark alley ? You're clearly not fine Stiles ! You're coming with me !

St:But...where are we going ?

Al:To my house .

St:Your house ? No I-I can't go to your house Allison , I don't thi-

Al:You're coming with me , end of discussion .

St:...

Al:That's what I thought , now come on . I said while handing him my hand so he could stand up

While we were walking I noticed huge bag under his eyes , as he even slept today ? He was also looking really pale . Today was really cold and he was only wearing a shirt he's probably sick...and he look really thin , I can almost see his bone through his skin . How come I never noticed that before ? I'm a terrible friend , he's clearly going through a hard phase and with Scott almost forgetting about him needed my help and I didn't do anything , it was right in front of me and I couldn't even see it . We don't know each other too well but we're still friend and I really don't want him to get hurt , he's a really sweet guy and I know he don't deserve to be left aside and certainly not by his best friend !

Al:We're here .

St:Allison I'm not sure if it's a good idea reall-

Al:Go in there .

St:Al-

Al:Go . In . There .

St:...you know what i think I'll go inside ehehe...

Al:What a great idea !

We enter the house and I guide him to my room and make him sit on my bed .

Al:Do you want something to eat or drink ?

St:No it's ok I don't need to eat I-I'm not hungry...not at all...

Al:You didn't seem very convinced...Stiles when was the last time you ate ?

St:I-I don't remember...three days , maybe more...?

Al:Three days maybe more ! Stiles you must be starving ! What even does that mean maybe more !? Do you usually not eat for more then three days !

I was yelling at this point and I saw him suddenly shake and back off a little...

Al:S-Stiles...I...I'm sorry I shouldn't have yelled I didn't meant to scare you...

St:N-no it's fine , it happens sometimes when someone scream near or at me since...

Al:Since when ?

St:I-it's just that...since Scott yelled at me once when I tried to sneak in a pack meeting , I-I was going to Derek's because I forgot my phone there a-and they were all having a pack meeting and since they didn't invite me I thought that maybe it was not important but...you know me , I needed to understand what was going on and what they were talking about b-but Scott heard my heart beat or something...and he just yelled at me in his werewolf form and kicked me out...and since then I have some problem with yelling and all this werewolfs faces

Al:Oh my god...ho-how could I be so blind ! I didn't saw that you weren't yourself , I-I didn't saw that you weren't fine...I'm such an awful friend , it's all my fault !

St:No , it's not your fault really ! I don't want you to feel bad . Plus now you're here...

Al:Hey...you know what , tonight you're staying here . We're going to have a sleepover , we'll watch a movie , eat popcorn and stay up until the sunrise ! We're going to have a good time , between two human , two normal person , no supernatural , no threat , nothing like this . Just us , popcorn and the movie .

St:Thanks...but Scott isn't the only thing that's wrong actually...

Al:Hey...Stiles you can tell me anything i won't judge you , i just want to be here for you for now on .

St:I think there's something wrong with me...you know how I keep joking around about being gay and things , but I find myself looking at boys in the locker room sometimes and even worst I-I'm so stressed about being in there that I just look at the floor...but I have a crush Lydia , I really do I love her so much and I find her really attractive , so why would I find guys attractive I just don't get it !

Al:You're probably bi , or pan . And there's nothing wrong with this .

St:And...what does this mean ?

Al:Well being bisexual means that you're attracted to both gender , male and female . And being pansexual means that you're attracted to every gender , male female non binary and plus . It's juste loving the person for who they are and not their attributes , which doesn't mean that you're not attracted to their body of course .

St:Wow ! How do you know all of this

Al:Oh I'm bisexual myself even if i have a preference for guys .

St:You can have preferences ?

Al:Of course you can . And you see , there's nothing wrong with you , this is totally normal .

St:I don't understand why we weren't close friends before , we really shoul've
talked like this before .

Al:Yeah we should've done it way before !

St:Sooooo...about the popcorn , do you by any chances have curly fries...?

Al:Yeah , yeah I do . I chuckled out

~end of the flashback~

_______________________________________

Hey guys ❤️❤️ wow I can't believe it , I actually wrote a long chapter for once , +2450 words . Nothing happens in this chapter but it's still kinda interesting so...I don't really know what to say about it . I want to thanks you guys for all the votes , the comments and the views , almost 30K this is soooooooo much ! I really thought to have like 5 views so this really means a lot to me ! You guys are the best , always here for the updates as soon as they came out so thank you all so so so so soooooooo much ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Now all I have to say is...bye and I hope to see you in the next chapter !!!!!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

37K 1.2K 23
In a universe where Stiles isn't living in beacon hills but with is mother who didn't die but divorced her husband instead. The same things happens...
32.6K 534 21
What will happen when a very unexpected surprise rises upon the pack and shocks everyone involved Will they be able to handle it? Or will it ruin eve...
152K 6.1K 36
-EDITING- In 4 years, Beacon hills is being under attack by other werewolves from other country, hundreds! They are looking for something, or someone...