Every Rose has it's Thorn.

By star0119

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of pure fiction - any resemblance to real life events is purely co-incidental. I... More

The Cast...
Chapter 1 - Entering a War Zone...
Chapter 2 - From Bad to Worse...
Chapter 3 - It's Over...
Chapter 4 - Unexpected Plans.
Chapter 5 - Future, Unknown.
Chapter 6 - We're Strangers!
Chapter 7 - How Do we Fix it?
Chapter 8 - Misled.
Chapter 9 - Torture...
Chapter 10 - I don't Hate You, I Just don't Like you Very Much!
Chapter 11 - Let me Help.
Chapter 12 - Unexpected.
Chapter 13 - Tear me Up...
Chapter 14 - Waiting for News
Chapter 15 - Numb
Chapter 16 - Stay?
Chapter 18 - Things May Never be the Same...
Chapter 19 - Where is the Justice?
Chapter 20 - Perception.
Chapter 21 - Intervention.
Chapter 22 - Dusting Myself Off!
Chapter 23 - What if this is my Life now?
Chapter 24 - Shocked!
Chapter 25 - Everything is Good.
Chapter 26 - Wash It All Away.
Chapter 27 - Surrender!
Chapter 28 - I Need You.
Chapter 29 - You Take my Breath Away!
Chapter 30 - Turning a Corner.
Epilogue...

Chapter 17 - Come Together.

2 0 0
By star0119

Meanwhile;
Hailey Ackles;

All my life I had done the right thing, I had been the responsible one, I had been the one to tow the line and take care of everyone else. Tonight, I knew that Shayne needed me – and I had done all that I possibly could, especially when she had obviously clung to Jeremy in the wake of what happened. So, with the knowledge that she was safe now with the man who had come to her rescue – I wanted to take some time to work on the reconnection that Jensen and I had begun to grow the previous night.

Lost in the smooth Emerald gaze of my husband's eyes, I just wanted to feel like I mattered, I wanted to feel like I was the centre of someone's universe. I wanted to feel the way that Jensen had always made me feel so effortlessly. Banishing all thoughts of him cheating on me out of my head, I felt myself being lifted from the ground, where I had been gathering my clothes to head into the shower, and my legs wrapped around my husband's thick waist. It didn't surprise me to feel no fat on him; his entire body was hard as it looked on screen.

The smooth sensation of his tongue brushed against mine and it was all that I needed to feel turned on. I could feel the heat between my legs growing, my stomach flipped with excitement. Our lips moved slowly, and the look that we were sharing was intense. I could feel myself trembling.

"I want you," I panted against his lips as his hands gripped my ass tightly.

"You sure?" he growled hungrily.

"Yes, please hurry," I panted as our lips remained so close that the chemistry between us was sparking all over my face making it tingle. "I need you to fuck me, now!" I moaned as his hands felt like a hot brand on my ass.

"Fuck I want you, too," he grunted.

Jensen gently released me to the ground, and we dove for the bed. Once we were laid out on the bed, his lips devoured mine in a desperate kiss. My entire body was trembling with anticipation; I wanted this man, I wanted him when I had feared that we were somehow past all that we had ever shared for one another, I had feared that I would never be able to get past what he did to me, to us. The soft brush of his tongue along the length of my own was sending every nerve ending in my body into a heightened state of arousal. I was aching for his touch, I wanted to feel his hands all over me and right now, as he kissed me with the same passion as before – I felt his hand resting on my knee. Sparks shocked my heart into a much speedier tempo.

As if he were shy; his hand moved slowly up my thigh; reaching under my over-sized bed-shirt, he quickly curled his hand around my ass and pulling me closer to him. Rising my leg; it wrapped around his thighs. I was quickly becoming breathless – I wanted him so bad right now. Dragging his lips away from mine; he kissed the length of my jawline, before moving down my neck and his fingers trailed from my ass around over my hips and before I knew it; he was rubbing his hand over the top of my thong.

"You're wet," he whispered into my ear.

I couldn't stop myself from gulping; our eyes locked together and a silent agreement was made. The tug of my thong informed me of his next move before he had even made it. The soft, gentle thrust of his fingers entering me made me desperate to touch him and my hand fanned out over the length of his rock hard cock – God was there anything about this man that wasn't hard?

"Mmmmmmm," I moaned out quietly.

Easing another 2 fingers into my pussy, I could feel myself coming undone. I wanted more, I needed more, and for the first time ever – I realized that this was something that had been hanging over Jensen and I since I had heard the truth. Everything that had happened, my supposed hatred for him, it hadn't been hatred at all – I had been fighting the fact that I could never walk away from him, that I could never hate him, no matter how desperately I had wanted too, and the fact that I wanted him more than I had ever wanted anyone.

Shallow and soft movements of his fingers extinguished all thoughts of the past from my mind and I was lost in his eyes as his lips searched for my own and we were lost in a fevered kiss, his hand brushing my hair out of my face again, and smiling down at me.

"You really want this?"

"Shut up and kiss me, husband," I ordered gripping his elbows as his lips eased against mine once again. It was like every area of my body was tingling with the need to feel his touch.

Running his talented hands around my waist and down over my ass pulling me hard against his crotch and I could feel his member throbbing wildly against my hips. Moaning into his mouth, I could feel his heart thundering when my hands ran over his chest; slowly inching up to his face and then around his neck. I felt that same rush of adrenalin that I always felt when we came together like this; it was like being high, and I didn't want the feeling to end. I wanted to ride his body all night and to Hell with how rough I would feel tomorrow.

"Lie back," I ordered him and he did as I demanded.

Sinking to my knees, I let my hands fall onto those thick muscular thighs that rippled under my touch – there was no area of Jensen's body that needed work; he was literally ripped all over. On my knees, I leant in and pressed my lips to his – he responded without thought or question. Easing his hands around me; he let them rest just at the very base of my back; his eyes burning into mine, I felt desired, for the first time in as long as I could remember. Jensen looked at me as if he wanted to devour me in one go; I knew that he wanted me, I knew that he needed this as much as I did.

Taking my turn to drag my lips across his face; feeling the bristles of his beard scratch my face. God it felt good. Running my tongue down over his neck; was bliss. Being with him always felt this way – like a high mixed with the most maxed out bliss I could have ever imagined.

Jensen Ackles...

Watching her as she slowly ran her tongue over every carving of my torso; moaning softly in what sounded like an appreciative manner. I fell back onto the bed panting; I couldn't believe how quickly she had turned me on. I had waited this for so long, I had wanted to be this close with her, sharing this with her...Hell it had been all I could think about at times, and I knew that had been a problem because sex between us was so consuming that it would consume me to the point where I couldn't concentrate on the emotional work we still had to do. I could be around her, listening to her talking but all I could think about was slamming my lips against hers and making her scream my name.

My cock twitched as her tongue circled around my nipple as her hands grazed lightly against my flesh. The kind of touch that was as soft as a feather sliding over your flesh – it was enough to have brought me to my knees had I been stood up.

"Hail'!" I groaned out.

"Mmmmm?" her eyes looked up to me but her mouth continued to drive me crazy.

"I want you so bad!"

"That's good Mr. Ackles...but all in good time," she huskily replied, her eyes half lidded with the lust that I was sure was mirrored in mine.

All I could do was nod, as she went back to her torture of me. Small nibbling motions on my nipple had me jitter with excitement. I wanted her more than I had ever wanted her before. This moment – this was what I had been dreaming of and so far; this was more than I had ever imagined that it would be and I had imagined it a lot.

Looking up at me; she slid her tongue down over my abs; leaving small opened mouthed kisses between each line of my muscles making me twitch all over again. I was lost in the moment, I was lost in her as I had always been lost in her. I watched the way her eyes sparkled in the light of the room, the way that she was now kissing tenderly across my pelvic area. The soft feel of her neck brushing against the tip of my throbbing cock. She was driving me crazy.

Just when I was ready to beg, the tip of her tongue ran around the head of my cock and then slowly running it down the length of my shaft until she reached my sac; running the tip of her tongue over every area of it before reaching under the sac and stroking that small ledge between my sac and my ass making me groan out desperately.

"Oh God, what are you doing to me?" I panted.

"You'll see," she smiled up at me before going back to my tense balls and gently sucking them into her mouth and I was groaning out more loudly than before. Gripping the sheets, for fear of hurting her if I grabbed her hair. I tried as hard as I could not to thrust into her mouth, but damn it – the feel of her tongue swirling against my balls that were sucked hard into her mouth. With one hand lightly stroking my shaft while the other was stroking that small ledge under my sac. I was seeing stars, my eyes were rolling back in my head and my breath had long since abandoned me.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned out every few moments, making my balls vibrate and sending my pleasure into orbit.

Slowly sucking her lips off my sac, she then ran her tongue up the length of my shaft until she was once again circling the head before sinking her lips over the head and I was thrusting my hips without any knowledge of my brain commanding them to do so. Once again I was reminded of the strength that she had when she quickly pressed my hips down onto the bed to stop me from moving.

The feel of her tongue swirling around the head of my cock was more than I could stand – I was coming undone and she knew it as she slowly slid her lips further down over her shaft until she had the entire length swallowed into the back of her throat and I was grunting out about wanting her to move faster. Ignoring me she just took it at her pace and all I wanted to do was grab her flip her onto her back and fuck her until she couldn't walk straight.

"Suck it," I grunted, "mmmmmm yesssss, harder...oh good Goddddd harder...faster!"

Every command I barked at her, she complied, and then just as I felt that familiar swelling, she slid her lips up off my cock and started to slide her lips back up over my torso.

"What the Hell are you doing?" I demanded looking at the smile that was creeping across her beautiful lips.

"My own personal brand of torture......."

"Torture? What did I do to you?"

"Are you serious?" she laughed.

"Come here," I grunted gripping her shoulders and pulled her to my face and she was lying out on top of my body.

Fuck me she felt so small in comparison to me, she felt so soft and warm, the feel of her flesh smooth and fragranced with a nice warm spicy scent. I wanted her, I wanted her more than I had ever wanted anyone – but as she kissed me, it was more than clear that although I felt like I was in control; I truly wasn't.

"You're not tired are you?" she asked me.

"Not even remotely," was she fucking kidding me? After the way she had tuned me up – I don't think that I would be able to sleep for the next 12 hours.

"Good, cos I have a whole lot more planned for you," she slowly started kissing down my body again, repeating everything that she had done the first time.

Once again she was building me up – right to that point of explosion and once again she slid those sinfully talented lips off the entire length of my cock and looked up into my eyes that were screaming with disbelief. Was she trying to turn me into a wild animal?

"Are you trying to make me wild?" I groaned as she reigned down well placed feather kisses to my abs and making me twitch again.

"Mmmmm, now that is a nice thought," she winked up at me.

"Just let me cum already?" I pleaded.

"How badly do you want it?"

"So badly that I am seriously contemplating grabbing you, flipping you on to your back and screwing you to this bed,"

"In that case, let me let you cum and then you can take full advantage of me,"

"Now that's a plan!" I growled desperately.

Sliding her lips down over my cock once again, she moaned as it hit the back of her throat. Swallowing me down; I felt the build up start again and I was panting. There was a spark behind my eyes that kept bursting with every stroke of her lips that were moving up and down at a steady pace over my cock.

I could feel it starting, it was like a bubbling in the pit of my stomach, it was the way my muscles tensed getting ready to let go when she pushed me over the edge into oblivion. Sliding her finger to my taint once again, and I was cuming in a torrent so powerful that she was struggling to swallow it all down. Holding me down, she worked at her steady pace – still making me cum in a flood so violent that I was sure I was losing conscience. My breath was more out of control than if I had just gone 20 minutes in the ring with Mike Tyson.

"FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!" I roared as I came crashing back down to earth with a huge bump.

I wanted more of her, I needed more of her. Now.

Hailey Ackles...

"Are you sure this is what you want?" he asked – his voice soft, low and partly husky.

"Never been more sure," I admitted.

"Good," moving around on the bed, he gently placed me down before climbing in between my legs. "I don't think that I could stop now,"

"I don't want you to stop," I replied assuring him that this was definitely what I wanted. "Forget about tomorrow, and just live in the moment!"

"Forget about tomorrow," he nodded.

Pressing his lips to my forehead briefly before he kissed the rest of my face, until he was placing light feather kisses to my neck; to that one little spot just right behind my ear that could make my eyes roll back in my head.

"Mmmmm you smell so good," he whispered into my ear making my toes curl.

"You're driving me crazy!" I panted as he gently cupped my breast into his hand and began to drag his thumb back and forth over my nipple. My chest was heaving, my breath was so shallow that I was beginning to see stars bursting in front of my eyes.

"Good!"

"Good? Good? Seriously?"

"It's time for pay back," he chuckled softly resting his weight on his elbow. Tipping his fingers down over my abdomen, I became enthralled by the way the muscles in his forearms rippled.

"You truly are evil," I managed to breathe out.

"You are about to find out just how much," he explained increasing the pressure of his thumb that was rubbing over my nipple and just as I was about to beg him to just do it already, he began to drag his lips down over my collarbone and then kissed along the bone making my back curve up off the bed.

Slowly he moved his mouth down to the tit that wasn't being stimulated by his thumb. Circling his tongue around the edges of the nipple – his eyes remaining locked on mine. Long moans began to fill the air and I realized that they were my own. I couldn't believe just how much I had needed this without even knowing it. It was in that moment, that I gave myself over completely to this man and the things that he had decided to do to me. I truly let go of what had happened; after seeing what Shay went through tonight, there was no way I could continue to hold onto my anger. More importantly, I didn't want to hold onto it anymore.

Kissing his way down my body until he was gently nudging my legs to open a little wider; all the while he was staring into my eyes, I hadn't felt anything so intense in the longest time. Then without warning; his tongue dipped shallowly into my pussy and my back arched completely off the bed as if I were in some weird version of the Exorcist. Softly resting his hand on my torso; he pushed me down onto the bed and then slid his tongue through my folds; it was more than I could stand.

My inner muscles were desperately trying to grip his tongue and keep him buried deeply inside me. There was a soft wiggle of his tongue that seemed to hit that g-spot that most men couldn't find with a welders helmet and a blow torch. I tried to buck against his face, but he had me held down firmly. I was writhing like a fish out of water – I wanted to move; I needed to move; I wanted to feel that friction and as if he understood; he took a hold of one of my legs and placing it over his shoulder, then copying the movements with my other leg and he inched even further into my now dripping cunt.

Low and soft grunts vibrated through me and all I could do was gulp air into my system. I began tingling from head to foot and he hadn't even gotten me there yet. Good God – this man was breaking me apart. It was almost as if he wanted to spend the rest of the night down there and as much as I would love to grant him that request, I wanted more...I needed more. But for now, I was perfectly willing to go ahead with just allowing his face to remain buried against my mound.

Going from soft and shallow strokes to deep and firm thrusts, he had quickly had me reaching that first spark of orgasm but he obviously felt it too and he withdrew completely; looking up at me.

"Not fair!" I complained.

"It's awful isn't it?"

"Frustrating!" I accused him and he just chuckled softly; before placing soft kisses along my pelvic area. Keeping me completely turned on, and at the very brink of that explosion that I needed, his hand rubbed against my pussy – grazing my clit so firmly that I was out of control, "Oh my Godddd don't stop!" I pleaded desperately.

I watched that evil grin, he had learnt to perfection, creep over his lips and his eyes screamed torture time at me. I was trembling again, I was shivering as if I had just been dumped into a bath of ice cold water. Damn I wanted him to go faster and harder, but I was so lost in the pleasure that was coursing through me from his insistance of going slow.

"Please!?!" I wasn't ashamed to beg – not with how much he had turned me on.

Chuckling softly, he bent his head back to my pussy and a long slow stroke of his tongue against the length of slit made me hiss in a sharp and deep lungful of air. And I could feel the tip of his nose nudging that small flap of skin that covered my clit before he firmly stroked the small hub of nerves and just as I felt it spark again; his slid 3 fingers deep into my pussy and I was left screaming like a fucking banshee as he thrust those talented fingers in and out of my pussy and his tongue stroked a few more times, before his lips attatched around my clit and sucked it deep into his mouth.

Nothing could have prepared me for the sudden erruption of pleasure as my body came completely undone; I was shaking from head to toe, my eyes were rolling back in my head and my toes were actually so curled it could have rivalled the wicked witch who had the house fall on top of her.

Grabbing the pillow that was next to the one my head was resting on; I placed it over my face and screamed into it. We didn't want everyone to know our business. And we didn't want anyone complaining.

Using his tongue he milked every last drop of my juices out of me until I felt completely drained. Slowly he kissed his way back up my body – while his fingers still fucked me at an agonisingly slow pace. Paying attention to my other breast with his mouth, I slowly came down from the biggest high that I had ever experienced.

"Mmmmmmm, Jensen that was incredible," I panted.

"I'm glad that you enjoyed," he growled against my nipple, "you taste so good, I want to spend the whole night fucking you with my tongue!" he grunted and as his sucked my nipple, I had the feeling that he meant that one hundred percent.

However– right now, I needed more than that. I wanted more than his tongue and I grabbed him; pulling him until he was level with my face and his cock was throbbing against my dripping pussy. It was time for the main event and I couldn't wait any longer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.8K 920 34
𝐀 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐘 𝐓𝐘𝐏𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 || 𝑱𝒖𝒌𝒆 𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐒 [14+] 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐍 - 𝟏𝟐/𝟏𝟐/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇...
45.6K 1.4K 33
I suck at descriptions So Read to find out. If you do not support the LGBTQ community, intersex people, or BLM, this book is not for you. Trigger...
30.4K 1.2K 47
~"You don't- you don't need me." I stared in shock. This was the first shred of emotion he'd shown since he started avoiding me, and I had no idea ho...
9.4K 213 26
It's not worth it anymore. The fighting, the hurt, the beatings. It was never going to be worth it. But for love...well love makes you stupid. And I...