Race to The Mafia

By hughjass1234

RACE TO THE MAFIA COVER MADE BY: @Laylaxybae this book is NOT like normal mafia books, this is very unrealis... More

DISCLAIMERS & INFO
PROLOUGE
JEALOUSY (1)
SCHOOL (2)
TRAITOR (3)
FRIES (4)
DANCE (5)
MOTHS (6)
MAZE (7)
COUGH (8)
PLANE (9)
RUN (10)
DESERT (12)
AMUSEMENT (13)
OPPOSITES (14)
HA. (15)
STITCH (16)
APARTMENT (17)
NOTES (18)
GREEN (19)
PART 1 (20)
PART 2 PERSPECTIVES (21)
SAVE (22)
DEMISE (23)
ENDEARMENT (24)
TRUTH (25)

SMILE (11)

25.1K 300 2.8K
By hughjass1234

♡♡♡ Heyy guys, thanks for reading, please comment & vote!! I also made this chapter a lot longer than usual so that's why it took longer, sorry for the wait!!♡♡♡

-ADRIANA-

LOCATION: SEVILLE, SPAIN

PLAZA DE TOROS DE LA REAL MAESTRANZA DE CABALLERÍA DE SEVILLA:

Bullfighting. Great.

♡♡♡ (A/N THEY ARE NOT INSIDE THE ARENA YET, THEY WENT THROUGH ONE OF THE DOORS. ALSO, THIS BULLFIGHT IS NOT A REALISTIC ONE, YOU ARE WARNED!!)♡♡♡

"Well, that's where the noise was coming from." I exhale.

"Where's everyone else?" Leo asks.

"I have no idea. Nobody would answer the comms."

We walk through the raging crowd, and I can't see the guy anywhere.

Great.

"We lost the guy." I sigh.

"We did? He's right here." Leo points behind me.

"I'm not falling for that." I chuckle, pointing my finger in his face.

He gives me a small smile, and we keep walking through the crowd.

"You know," Leo holds my hand, "We never got tickets to this thing, we might get kicked out." He says.

He holds my hand. Butterflies.

"Whatever, it'll just add it onto our list of bad things that have happened to us." I say.

We keep walking, with our hands now interlocked.

Butterflies.

We walk down some stairs, and get closer to the edge.

"Adriana, I need to tell you something-"

Someone gives me a bear hug from behind, interrupting what Leo was going to say.

"What the fuck?" I yell, turning around.

It's Sung-ho.

He smiles, "I see you and Daddy Leo are getting closer, right guys?"

He motions behind him to Sofía, Adowa, and Ben.

"How'd you guys find us?" Leo asks.

"Well, it's a long story." Sung-ho starts, "I was watching Leo sucking on Adriana's neck like a damn vampire, so obviously I was watching them instead of the target. Adowa told me that the 'bad guy' ran away, so we left our guns and shit to chase him down. After that, we chased him for what felt like ages, and lemme tell you, I literally had a hard attack."

Leo cuts him off, "Hard attack?"

"Yeah, anyways, then we ende-"

Leo cuts him off again, "Don't you mean heart attack?"

"No, I mean hard attack. Anyways, we ended up here in this arena. Then, we found these two love bugs making out. In summary, this trip has been filled with porn, and I'm not complaining." He points to Sofía and Ben.

"You left the fucking guns in a marketplace?" I ask, and he nods.

"We didn't leave my little thingies, I brought them all with me!" She points to a Fanny Pack attached to her suit.

"And, like the hero I am," Ben grabs something in his weapon holster, "I brought the trackers."

"Let's go put the trackers on the guys we caught." Leo says.

"We didn't catch anyone." I say nonchalantly.

"Yeah we did, he's right there." Leo points behind me.

I look behind me into the crowd.

No one is there.

How did I fall for that one?

I sneer at him, "Anyways, let's scope out the place. When we find the guys Ben will put the trackers on them."

"And when we finish doing that we can get the guns?" Sung-ho asks.

That is if anyone didn't take them.

"Yeah. That is if we finish and nobody jinxes it." I add, giving Adowa a pointed look.

"Based on our luck, it's highly unlikely that we'll end up being able to put on the trackers." Leo says.

Adowa gasps and points to a place in the crowd, "Hey! I found them!" she says.

They're on the other side of the fucking arena.

It's the 3 guys we were all chasing, all in fully black bodysuits.

All identical.

They have their phones out.

Weird.

Adowa takes out a small device from her Fanny Pack, and she puts it up to her eye.

"Guys..." Adowa starts, her eyes widening.

"What?" Sofía asks.

"Did anyone see someone taking a picture of us? Specifically on the bus ride." She explains.

"Shit." I mumble.

The bus driver.

Trust your fucking gut next time, Adriana.

How could you be so dense?

"What's he doing?" Ben asks.

"They're showing people pictures of us, I can't read lips but if I could I would guess they are asking if anyone has seen us." Adowa explains.

"I can sorta read lips." Ben says.

Adowa gives him the device, "Put it up to your eyeball!" She instructs, pointing to her eye.

Ben does as she says, "Well, they're speaking English."

"And..?" Sofía pushes.

"And they're pointing at us."

"You don't need to be able to read lips to know that." Leo deadpans.

"Ok well shouldn't we- I don't know, run?" I ask loudly.

"Instead of splitting up like usual, we should probably stay together in case one of us dies." Sofía states.

"Not to mention Adowa's comms don't even fucking work." I add.

"Hey! They do work!" She defends.

She ponders for a moment.

"You know what, I forgot something in them!" She says.

"What'd you forget?" Ben asks.

She giggles, "You wouldn't understand if I explained it."

I furrow my eyebrows, "Anyways. We should probably start moving, like now."

"Yeah, we should." Sofía agrees.

"You know, what we should do is-"

A loud buzzer goes off, interrupting Adowa.

Everyone around us winces from the noise.

"Wellcome toooooo, the ultimate bullfighting showdown!" An announcer speaks in English.

Everyone starts cheering again.

The announcer starts to say all of the rules of the show.

"Under any circumstance shall a crowd member step into the arena." He speaks.

"Guys!" Ben yells.

"What?" Leo asks.

"What are we gonna do? We have to set up the trackers and those guys don't look like they play around." He points to the men, who are now looking straight at us.

Adowa waves at them with a grin.

Is she fucking dumb?

Yes, she is.

I rub my temples, "I have a plan, but it sucks."

"Go for it." Sofía says.

"In case the men do leave this arena, Ben and Sung-ho should somehow get to a high distance at the exit, and if they end up leaving Ben could give the trackers to Sung-ho to throw onto the men. If this whole thing goes right- which it probably won't, Leo and I will fight them, and Sofía and Adowa could kill them off. Sound good?" I explain.

"Yeah, but how the hell would Sung-ho and I get to a 'high distance'? And if our comms are broken, how would we know if the plan worked or not?" Ben asks.

"I didn't think about that, I kinda just spoke from my head." I shrug.

"I have grappling hooks!" Adowa suggests.

"Sung-ho and I were the snipers when we were assassins. We can't just 'kill them off if we don't have our guns." Sofía complains.

I really did not think this plan through.

"We could use signals for everything? I have some smoke bombs, we could just release one of those if something goes wrong!" Adowa exclaims.

"Yeah, let's go set off a smoke bomb in a public place with everyone watching." Sofía turns down.

"Adowa, how many did you make?" I ask.

She gives her Fanny pack a small pat, "A bunch!"

"Guys, think fast, they're now walking towards us." Ben tells us.

I look to the men and see them shoving people out of the way to get to us.

"Adowa, how long is your grappling hook?" I ask.

"Well," she taps her head, "It's not really that long, considering the fact that I made it out of a couch and an AC. Probably only about 15 meters!"

The doors of the arena start to slowly open, making the crowd cheer even louder.

Six bulls burst through the door, running freely in the arena.

Three matadors also step in, with red, pink, and yellow flags.

I ignore the show, and I focus on the men.

"We have to catch them now, they're getting closer." Leo advises.

"Ok, let's not split up." I remind everyone.

"Fuck this plan, let's just go get them!" Sofía yells.

"Let's go, they're going this way. Let's cut them off." Ben points to the men.

We all start running off into the crowd towards the men.

"Haven't we learned to not do anything without a fucking plan?" I yell, running with them.

"Go go go!" Adowa yells, pointing to the men.

They stop moving, they stay still, with their eyes on us.

I look over to the arena, and the bulls are now running near the matadors. I look back at the men, who are now moving closer to the front row.

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion, and then I focus back on running.

We take a sharp turn into the 'lobby', and from there it's an easy run to them.

"Cmon, they're right there." Leo says.

"That's so far away." Sung-ho complains.

"Stop complaining, bitch." Sofía yells.

"I see them!" Adowa yells, after a few minutes of running and pushing through people.

We go down the stairs, closer to the men.

Suddenly, another loud buzzer goes off.

Shit.

The crowd starts cheering louder than before, and everyone starts to light up something.

A fucking smoke bomb. Really?

"Unleash!" The announcer yells.

This is the weirdest bullfighting show I've ever been to.

The crowd goes wild, and red smoke bombs go off all around the arena.

There are so many bombs, I start to forget which direction we're supposed to be going in.

"Guys?" Sung-ho yells.

"I can't see anything but fucking red." Sofía swats away the smoke.

More smoke bombs go off, but this time they're pink and yellow.

Everyone starts coughing up the smoke.

"Let's go, we're so close." I cough.

We all walk slower than usual to the front row.

Leo grabs onto my hand again, interlocking our fingers.

Butterflies.

More smoke bombs go off everywhere, making my view fully red, pink, and yellow.

"Guys, let's wait until we can see, alright?" Sung-ho announces.

"No, let's get the bitches." Sofía cracks her knuckles.

"We aren't gonna make it if we fight them like this." I say.

"Ok, don't stay still for long, we can't lose them again." Ben says, and he goes into the crowd with the rest.

Leo drags my hand to an empty spot.

I hope everyone else found an empty spot.

The smoke fades slightly, so I can now see Leo and a few others in the crowd.

Leo squeezes my hand, "You ok?"

"Yeah, are you?" I ask, and he nods.

After a few seconds in silence, I look over to Leo, and his gaze is directly on my lips.

Not the time.

No, it's always the time.

Leo brings his hand up to my face, and he strokes a loose strand of hair that fell out of my braid.

He's so fucking kissable.

Do it. Do it. Do it, Adriana.

I internally roll my eyes at my thoughts and don't waste any time before I crash my lips onto his.

He takes the hint, immediately bringing his arm around my waist, pulling me onto his lap, making me straddle him.

I'm not complaining.

He rests his hands on my waist firmly. Holding me down on his lap.

Motherfucking butterflies.

This time was much different than before, this kiss felt like fireworks.

Typical fireworks. It's always fireworks.

More smoke bombs go off in the distance, adding more passion into the kiss.

I try pulling back for more air, but he doesn't let me.

"Leo, not the time." I mumble trying to pull my head up but he grabs my bottom lip with his teeth, pulling me back.

"You're so fucking addicting." He mutters against my lips.

He then pulls me closer once more, and swiftly slips his tongue into my mouth, fighting for dominance.

I let him win, and he takes full control over me.

A few seconds later, he ends the kiss, sucking on my bottom lip.

I put my head on his chest, catching my breath.

He rubs my back soothingly and kisses my head with a smile.

"Was that good?" He whispers smirking.

I nod my head.

"Use your words." He says, lifting my chin up to his gaze.

Woah.

"Great." I breathe out.

Leo smiles.

I look into his eyes and I smile too.

I like his smile.

I then look back up in the arena, and the smoke has almost cleared into the air.

Wait.

Shit.

The guys.

I look at Leo, and he looks at me at the same time, with the same look.

We probably remembered at the same time.

I immediately stand up, and I grab Leo's hand, dragging him to the others.

The others are watching us.

Really?

Sung-ho wiggles his eyebrows, "What took you guys so long?"

I sneer at him, "Shut the fuck up."

"You looked pretty happy back there, Daddy Leo." Ben tells Leo.

"I was." He admits, smirking.

I was too.

"Enough of this sappy shit, let's just go." Sofía yells, interrupting everyone.

The men are still in the front row, watching the bulls.

We run over to them.

"Hey, we almost made it!" Adowa squeals.

As if on cue, the men all look at us with a deadly glare.

They strut over to a family of 4. 2 adults and 2 children.

The children are both around 5 years old. One boy, and one girl.

"Shit." I mumble, "Guys, hurry!"

The two men cover the parents' mouths shut.

What?

The rest of the crowd is focused on the show, so nobody pays attention to the kids' cries for help.

The man bends down to their level and whispers something in their ears.

The kids look at us for a split second and then nod their heads.

TW: GORE

The man grabs one of the children, who is a little boy.

"Guys, do you think he's gonna-" Ben starts.

The man throws the child over the fence, and he lands in the arena.

He takes the other child, who is a little girl, and he throws her in as well.

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

We all start pushing through the crowd towards them as fast as we can.

The bulls start running towards the children as well.

The crowd notices and everyone rushes to help the children, who are now banging on the fences, pleading for help.

We reach the children, who are screaming for help.

"We're coming, you're going to be ok, it's all going to be ok." Adowa reassures them as best as she can.

The bulls start running faster towards them.

"Someone pick me up, and lift me down to them." Adowa yells quickly.

"Let the kids die. We have to get these people, it's our only chance!" Sofía yells.

"I'm with Sofía on this one, we have one single chance or this mission fails." I say.

Leo nods his head, "We don't have time for this."

"We get the guys after. Ben can go and slip the trackers in now. I'm getting the children." Adowa says.

The matadors are now also running around and waving their hands, trying to distract the bulls from the children.

Sung-ho picks up Adowa from her legs and brings her over to the arena.

"Don't drop me!" She yells.

"Dammit, I was planning on doing that." He says.

The bull moves closer to the children, and Adowa is slowly being lowered down to the arena, reaching her hands for the children to grab.

"It's okay, just grab my hand, alright?" She says calmly.

"Adowa, hurry the fuck up. The bulls are all running towards you." Leo warns.

"No, wait for the children." She says.

"Oh my gosh." I mumble, putting my face into my hands.

Adowa isn't gonna fucking make it.

"Adowa, I'm gonna bring you up, okay?" Sung-ho says after a few seconds.

"No! Don't, they're coming now. Wait for them." She yells.

The children jump to reach her hands, but they can't reach her.

"Bring me a little lower." She calls.

"Any lower and you'll drop. I'm not doing that." Sung-ho turns down.

"Sung-ho, bring me lower." She states.

"I'm not gonna lower you."

"Why not!"

"Because I can't!"

"Why not!"

"I'm not gonna drop you!"

"Just wait!"

"Adowa!"

"No, wait!"

Sung-ho pulls her up just in time.

The bull rams into the wall, leaving the children's dead bodies laying on the arena, leaving a pool of blood dripping all over the floor.

Holy fuck.

Adowa covers her eyes, "It's not your fault. Not your fault." She continuously mumbles, walking over to the seats.

I look over the railing, and the little boy's eyes are still open.

Oh my.

"Adriana Agosti, Don't trust your friends," he coughs up blood, "it's not who you think."

He says the words as if they were scripted.

His eyes don't close, but blood seeps through his mouth, going all over his body.

He's dead.

"What the fuck." Leo mumbles from behind me.

Don't trust your friends, Adriana Agosti. It's not who you think.

The man's voice from the ball once again rings in my head.

Who could it be? Who could it be?

I look over to the others, who are comforting Adowa, who is pulling her hair and squeezing her eyes shut,

"What's going on?" I ask worriedly, walking over to them.

"We don't know." Sung-ho explains.

"Adowa, breathe ok? It's not your fault. The men pushed them in-"

"¡Ella fue la que los mató!" A man yells at her.

(She was the one who killed them!)

Adowa looks over to them, tears brimming her eyes, "Lo sé, lo siento." she whimpers.

(I know, I'm sorry.)

Sofía takes a deep breath and walks over to the man.

Oh shit.

She smirks down at her fist then shakes her hand and punches him in the nose, breaking it.

She wipes his blood on his own shirt. "No vuelvas a decir esa mierda, si lo piensas, haré que tu muerte sea larga y dolorosa, ¿está claro?" She curses at him.

(Don't say that shit again, if you so much as think about it, I'll make your death long, and painful, is that clear?)

Sung-ho walks right up to Sofía, and he kicks him in the gut, making him groan in pain, "Sal, perro."

(Get out, bitch.)

They walk over to Adowa, "He doesn't know what he's talking about."

Adowa opens her eyes, and blinks super fast, "Did we get the tracker-dooder-doo's?" She smiles.

She's good at changing her emotions.

"Ben? Did we get the trackers?" I repeat.

He turns his head with a smirk, but he doesn't answer.

"She asked you a fucking question." Leo states.

"Ok ok, didn't mean to upset big Daddy Leo. We got them. Well- I got the trackers on the men when those children got slammed into the wall."

"We should probably get the guns from the marketplace before someone finds them and something bad happens again." Leo states.

"I think we would've left already if there wasn't a raging crowd behind us." I point to the crowd who's yelling at us.

"Smoke bombs?" Sung-ho suggests.

"You know it!" Adowa tries to winks, but both her eyes close.

~~~~~

"Where are we going?" I ask, after about 30 minutes of walking.

We eventually got out of the arena, using up all of Adowa's smoke bombs. After that, Sofía and Sung-ho connected the trackers to Adowa's GPS-tracker-connecter-thingy. We got all of the weapons, and we are now trying to find the men.

We've been walking for 30 minutes.

I'm gonna fucking die.

"I'm hungry. Can we get some more of those tacos Sofía made?" Ben whines.

"You're fine, stop whining." Sung-ho says.

"Dramatic ass." Leo grumbles.

"Can you shut up?" Sofía asks.

"We aren't technically going anywhere right now! The guys are about a mile ahead, so we are all just following them." Adowa smiles.

"So if I were to scream they would hear us, and kill us?" Ben asks, and she nods her head.

"You wouldn't do that." Sung-ho stifles a laugh as if he doesn't believe himself.

A couple minutes later, we are still walking, following the men.

"What would happen if the men were to just turn around and see us?" I whisper, pointing to the men who are now a few yards away,

"One wrong move and we're all gonna get fucking shot." Leo adds, pointing to their guns.

"They wouldn't do that!" Adowa shrugs off.

"Yeah, but they would throw children in an arena so they get mauled by a bull." Sofía retorts.

Adowa stays silent, "Yeah." she whispers.

"Sorry." Sofía clears her throat.

"Sensitive topic, huh?" Sung-ho wiggles his eyebrows, "I would smash that bull any day-"

"Sung-ho. Not the fucking time." I interrupt.

Kidding. It's always the time.

Adowa laughs loudly, "Silly you!"

I look in front of us, and the men stop moving.

"Guys," I start.

They start looking around.

"Shit." Leo looks around, "Get in the trash." he points to a big, industrial trash can.

"I'm not getting in a fucking trash can." Sofía whispers hastily.

"If the men see us, we're dead. Get in the trash." He convinces.

"I would rather be dead." I say, and he sneers at me.

"Get in the trash."

Ben rushes over to the trash, and he opens the lid slowly, making no noise.

"Hurry the fuck up." Sofía takes the lid, and slams it open, making a loud bang.

I see the mens shadows from behind the brick wall.

I go on my tip toes, and look in the trash.

There's a dead fucking raccoon.

I'm not going in that shit.

I gag, "Nope, not me."

Adowa pretends to throw up, "Ew!"

Leo lifts me by the waist, and throws me in.

What the fuck.

I bite back a yell when my shoes touch the raccoon guts.

He lifts up Adowa and puts her in.

Ben brings Sofía in, who is resisting.

"Baby, don't put me in that shit. Please." She begs.

He throws her in anyways.

Leo hops in after.

"Daddy Leo! Carry me in!" Sung-ho calls.

"I'll carry you." Ben smirks.

Sung-ho sticks out his ass, "Bridal style, please."

"Hurry the hell up." Leo and I call.

They both hop in, and I shut the lid.

Shit.

This fucking hurts like hell.

"Guys," I say.

I shut it on my fucking pinkie.

"Fucking goddammit." I curse.

"What?" Leo asks, concerned.

"My fucking pinkie got stuck."

"Just take it out." Ben shrugs.

"I can't, if I yank it out then the lid will slam and they'll hear us." I say, biting back a whimper.

This shit hurts.

Leo slightly opens the lid and lets me slip my hand away before gently closing it, "Good?" he asks.

"Great." I bite back a smile, then remember I'm sitting in raccoon guts.

A few seconds later of silence, I hear footsteps from outside the trash can.

It smells like shit in here.

Obviously. It's a trash can.

The footsteps stop right in front of the can.

"This is such a bad idea." Sung-ho whispers.

"Yeah, I know." Ben adds.

"Where else were we supposed to hide?" Leo sneers.

"Up your ass." Sung-ho snorts.

"Dammit, we should've hid there instead." Ben says.

"I bet Adriana would lov-"

"Stop talking about asses." Sofía cuts off Adowa.

Adowa smiles at me, "Sorry!"

I take out my knife and point it at her, playfully.

Someone bangs on the can.

"Someone's banging on it!" Adowa gasps.

Well no fucking shit.

Sung-ho smirks, "Someone's what?"

Sofía cuts him off, "Not the time."

It's always the time.

Someone clicks the safety on the gun.

Three clicks.

Great.

Sarcastic, not great.

I put my head in my hands, "No way in hell we are getting out of this."

"Well, it can't get any better than this!" Adowa grins.

The footsteps get louder.

"Fuck." Leo mumbles.

The footsteps then stop again.

After a few seconds, they slowly get quieter, going off in the distance.

"Adowa, what the fuck?" I ask.

"I was trying to reverse the 'jinx' or whatever the nuggets you guys talk about!" She shrugs.

I furrow my eyebrows, "Thanks?"

Ben lifts up the lid slightly, "We're clear!" he calls.

He lifts it up fully, and helps everyone out.

"Now I'm gonna smell like trash for the rest of the mission." Sofía complains.

"You already do." Ben sneers, and she smacks him in his head.

"Anyways, where do the trackers say they went?" I ask.

"Behind you." Leo answers.

I look behind me.

Seriously?

How did I fall for that one?

I flip him off, "Adowa?" I ask.

"They're...." she clicks a bunch of buttons, "In Algeria!"

"What?" Everyone asks in unison.

"Algeria!" She repeats.

"Yeah, we heard you." Ben says, "We meant how the hell did they get there so fast?"

"Well you could've just said that!" She giggles.

"That makes no fucking sense, how did they get to Algeria?" I ask.

"They just did." Sung-ho sighs, with a satisfied look.

"Someone get a helicopter or some shit. Let's go to Algeria." Leo suggests.

"Shouldn't we tell Marina? We're leaving Aleksei behind." Adowa asks.

"Yeah, let's go to Algeria without a plan. Am I the only one who's learned from this shit?" I ask, throwing my hands up in the air.

Everyone continues bickering.

"Does anyone have a computer?" Sofía asks.

"I do, it's in my pocket." I answer sarcastically.

Adowa takes out a StarTAC flip phone.

Aren't those things like 30 years old?

"How did you get this?" Sung-ho admires, "It's like the first flip phone ever."

"I found it in the motel! I don't think you'll be able to hack or anything, but you can maybe use this!"

"Or," Ben walks to the corner of the sidewalks, "We could use this?" He picks up a random phone.

"Sweet!" Adowa drawls out her words.

Sung-ho and Sofía take the phone, "We can work with it."

"I really hope you can." I say.

About 30 minutes goes by.

"Any luck?" Ben asks.

Sofía waits a few seconds, "Got it."

I walk over to the phone, "Military airport? How are we supposed to get into that?"

"We'll be fine. It's a 15 minute walk from here." Sofía directs.

This has to be one of the dumbest ideas we've ever had.

~~~~~

We arrive at the military airport and rush through the doors.

Sofía looks down at the phone.

"Ok, the man we're stealing the helicopter from is David Walton, multi-millionaire, he's taking the helicopter UH-H1 Huey to Algeria, Africa, which is exactly where we need to be."

Sung-ho cuts her off, "Just hacked the list so it shows we're 'guests' and no one gets suspicious. We also changed Walton's reminders so it's 5 hours later than now, let's go."

Everyone walks up to the front desk and the receptionist, who is typing furiously and doesn't notice us.

Or she ignored us.

Bitch.

Sung-ho clears his throat and she looks up from her computer to us, looking us up and down.

Hopefully with our suits we look like we belong here.

Probably not.

Definitely not.

"Names and interests." She states.

"Their names are Adriana Agosti, Leonardo Toussaint, Adowa Nkosi, Sofía León, Sung-ho Han. I'm Ben Meyer, and I'm interested in Sofía." He says unfazed.

"Real smooth." Sung-ho praises.

Sofía smacks Ben in the back of the head, "She meant what we're here for, you fucking idiot!"

She plasters on a fake smile.

"I am so sorry for my boyfriend's behavior." She spits. "We are here for the helicopter UH-H1 Huey taking us to Algeria, Africa." She says sweetly.

Her smile immediately goes away when she stops talking.

She chews her gum loudly then pops a bubble, quickly glancing down at her computer.

"Down that hall, then take 2 lefts and a right. Tell the man waiting there the same thing you told me and he'll let you in." She looks back to her computer and continues typing furiously.

No one moves.

"Well, don't just stand there. Go." She motions her hand.

"Right, sorry!" Adowa apologizes and rushes forward to the hallway.

Everyone starts following Adowa.

Adowa then runs up to Sung-ho and smacks him.

"Tag, you're it!" She giggles as she runs further down the hallway.

"Ow what the fuck! That was hard!" He then smirks at what he said.

"Don't even think about it." Sofía warns.

Sung-ho casually walks to Ben and slides up next to him.

He punches him in the arm and mocks Adowa.

"Tag, you're it!" Then runs after her.

Ben looks over to Sofía and smirks.

"Don't." She warns.

He slows down so he's behind her, then smacks her ass then runs away.

"You fucking bitch!" She yells as she sprints after him, leaving me and Leo alone.

I start to pick up my pace to a speed walk, trying to catch up to them.

Leo grabs my arm and pulls me back to him.

"And where do you think you're going, amour?"

Butterflies.

"Making sure they don't kill themselves, we're in a military base, and they're playing tag for fucks sake."

"I don't think so." He says as he backs me up into a supply closet.

He opens the door, pulls me in, then closes the door, locking it in the process.

Great.

Not sarcastic, actually great.

He grabs my neck and roughly brings my lips to his.

He immediately slips his tongue into my mouth, and I can feel his smile.

I almost smile too.

I love his smile.

I like his smile. Like.

"You taste so fucking good." He mumbles, kissing me harder.

I let my smile form.

Why am I smiling so much? Stop smiling.

He breaks out of the kiss, "What?" He asks, amused.

"Nothing." I laugh, and he kisses me again, more passionately.

He grabs my waist and shoves me up onto one of the shelves, knocking over cleaning supplies in the process.

What if the shelf were to break? That would be embarrassing.

He rubs circles on my waist and moves in between my legs and moves deeper into the kiss.

I'm going to melt.

He is definitely experienced with this.

Wait.

Oh.

Stop being jealous.

I brush my fingers in his soft hair, pulling his face closer to mine, leaving no space between us.

After a few seconds, I break out to catch my breath.

He kisses my forehead, "Was that good?"

"Great." I say, smiling.

I look up at him, and he smiles again, giving me another short kiss.

And another.

And two more.

I kiss him three times back, to make it even.

Why are you so fucking competitive.

I reach over to the door, "Let's go back to the others."

"No, you're not leaving." He says bluntly.

"We're gonna have to, they're going to notice we're missing."

"Not yet. A few more minutes."

I laugh, pressing my forehead on his chest, "Leo, let's go."

"A few more minutes, please?" He pleads.

"Next time." I chuckle.

He gives in, "Next time?"

I ignore him, kissing him on the cheek, "Thanks."

He points to the other one.

What?

I give him a confused look.

"My left cheek is deprived." He explains.

It sounds like he's talking about his ass.

"Which cheek though?" I say before I can stop myself.

He smirks, "Both."

"I'm not kissing your ass." I deadpan.

"Yet."

"No."

"Stop saying no, you know you want to." He says, waggling his eyebrows.

"No."

He points to his left cheek again, "Don't think I forgot."

I kiss him on the left cheek, "Good?"

"No, because now my ass cheeks are deprived." He says smirking.

I laugh, "Stop stalling, let's go."

"Fine but you're making it up to me later." He says, following me out.

"Oh yeah? And how do you plan on that?"

"Ever heard of the mile-high club?" He asks.

"Leonardo Toussiant, I swear on my mother if you're implying that we fuck in a helicopter, I'm going to kill you," I say smiling.

He puts his hands up in defense.

"Ok ok, we don't have to do it today, there's always tomorrow." He says.

I elbow him in the gut, playfully.

"Oooh I'm wounded, someone quick! Call a medic!" He grunts.

"Haha, so funny." I sneer, as we make our way down the hall.

We walk into the room where the rest are waiting for us.

"What took you so long?" Sung-ho asks suspiciously, raising an eyebrow.

"Obviously Daddy Leo here, was fucking wittle baby Adriana's brains out." Ben says, satisfied.

Sung-ho snickers and Sofía covers her mouth with her hand to stop herself from laughing.

Leo takes a menacing step towards Ben.

"Woah there big Daddy, no need to get aggressive, I was just stating the facts." He says as he backs up slowly with his hands in the air.

"You know, I would really appreciate it if you stopped calling me 'Daddy'."

"Right sorry, the names reserved for Adriana, I forgot, won't happen again."

"Daddy Leo." He says under his breath and Leo walks towards him with his fist raised.

"Ok let's not get physical, he was only kidding!" Adowa intervenes.

Someone opens the door.

A man stands in the doorway and looks at Leo.

Leo awkwardly clears his throat and lowers his fists.

"I'm here to take you to your helicopter, Mr. Walton is running a little bit late today so there will be a little bit of a wait. Follow me." The man announces

We follow him to the helicopter and with the help of 2 pilots, they get us all situated.

HELICOPTER:

We all take a seat.

"Guys...?" Adowa says cautiously after the pilots went to the cockpit.

"What now?" Sofía asks, annoyed.

"The trackers say they're in the middle of the Sahara Desert." She turns her voice into a whisper.

"What?" Sung-ho asks.

"The Sahara Desert, the hottest place in Africa, I've actually been there, it can get so hot! Ya know, one time I was on a mission-"

"Yeah ok, we have bigger fish to fry, like how are we gonna get the pilots out of here so Ben and Adowa can fly the helicopter to the middle of the desert?" I ask.

"Easy," Sofía says bluntly. "You seduce them."

My jaw drops.

"What?"

"Seduce them, it's not gonna be me, I'm dating Ben, and it's not gonna be Adowa because frankly she'll talk their ears off and they'll kick us off, so that leaves you."

Leo closes his eyes and his jaw clenches.

"Well, it can't be me- I haven't done it in awhile." I stammer.

I did it a few months ago.

"And how would that get them out?" I add.

"Just fucking do it." Sofía states.

I try to reason her, but she shuts me up.

"It'll give Leo a good reason to get jealous." She whispers so only I can hear.

Why would I want him jealous?

Well-

"I'll do it." I decide.

Why am I doing this?

I walk over to the cockpit and put on a confident face.

I trail my hand down each of their arms when I walk in.

I'm doing terrible.

They both look flustered, "Hey, you aren't supposed to be here."

"Oh, I know." I whisper. "You can both keep a secret though, right?"

I bring my head down the slightest bit, and I make eye contact with the main pilot.

Fuck me eyes. Works perfectly.

"Uh," he stumbles his words. "I'm gonna have to call securi-"

"Shhh," I bring a finger to his lips, "This stays between us, okay?"

I look back at the co-pilot, and he's looking straight at my ass.

Now why the fuck did he have to go and look there?

Fuck it.

I kick the co-pilot in the jaw, knocking him out cold. To the other one, I punch him twice and he's out too.

I slightly shake my fist, and I walk back to the main room.

"Did you do it?"

"If by it you mean knocked them out then yes, I did do it."

"You were supposed to seduce them, not kill them." Ben states.

"I'd like to see you do it next time then." I protest.

"Ok maybe I will."

"Ok can you guys stop, now we have to get the bodies out without anyone seeing." Leo says.

~~~~~

Leo and I drag the bodies out of the helicopter and slump them up against a garbage bin while the others distract everyone.

I start walking back to the helicopter but I'm stopped.

It's Leo.

No shit it's Leo.

"Ah ah ah, not so fast." He says as he pulls me into him.

My hands rest on his chest.

"What are you doing?" I ask, a smile playing on my lips.

"You promised later, this is later." He says as he bends his head down to kiss me.

I put my finger on his mouth to stop him.

His eyebrows raise in amusement.

"I said that 15 minutes ago." I start.

He moves his head around my hand and kisses my neck softly.

"Yeah and this is later." He says, lips against my neck.

A few seconds pass, and I'm standing there doing nothing.

"Kiss me back." He mumbles, annoyed.

"Fine, one kiss and that's it."

He hums in response and brings his lips to mine, kissing me passionately.

I break out.

"Ok let's go."

He ignores me and kisses me again fervently.

I roll my eyes.

Don't stop. Please don't stop.

With one hand he takes my hands and pins them up above my head.

He takes his other hand and holds my waist down so I stop moving.

Butterflies.

"Stop making it difficult to kiss you." He says, lips trailing down my chest.

I want to say, "Please kiss me until I can't breathe."

But, I end up saying;

"We have to go."

"They can wait, I cannot."

His hand travels up my chest, "Are you okay with this?"

Memories cloud my thoughts and I inhale sharply.

He freezes and looks down at me.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah, it's just I can't-"

"Hey hey hey, you don't have to explain yourself, if you're not ready you're not ready, there's nothing wrong with that."

I smile again.

So much smiling. My cheeks hurt.

Face cheeks not ass cheeks.

"I'll wait for as long as you need." He pauses. "Because for now I can still do this." He says as he kisses my forehead.

"And this." He kisses my lips.

"And this." He kisses my neck slowly.

"And this."

~~~~~

"You guys ready?" Ben calls from the cockpit.

After 7 long hours in the helicopter, we made it to Algeria. We are currently above a desert, waiting for Ben and Adowa to give us a signal for us to jump.

Yeah, we're jumping out of a plane.

We have parachutes. And they work.

They work.

"That depends." Sofía says sarcastically.

"Ben is going to jam the controls and that will give us about 2 minutes to get out of here before it crashes." Adowa explains, "So hurry up bugs!"

"Let's just add crashing military property to the list of illegal things we've done in the last week." Sung-ho mumbles.

Everyone quickly straps on their parachute and Sofía holds out Ben's for him, so he can slip into it quickly.

"On the count of 3 I'm going to jam the controls and I'll get into my parachute and we jump, ok?"

Everyone nods their heads and he counts down.

"1."

"2."

"3."

He rapidly presses buttons and slowly lifts his hands up and the helicopter remains flying.

"Go now!" He shouts.

Leo opens the door and Sofía helps Ben get his parachute on.

Sung-ho approaches the door.

"You know, I don't feel too good about this anymore."

I groan in annoyance.

"Just fucking go." I say as I kick Sung-ho and he stumbles out of the helicopter.

I jump after him.

I'm fucking gonna die.

I land first followed by Leo, then Sofía, then Ben, then Adowa.

"Wait, where's Sung-ho?" Adowa asks. "I swear he was right next to me when we jumped ou-"

"Shh, do you guys hear that?" I cut her off.

A faint screaming becomes louder by the second.

Everyone whips their heads around, looking for the source.

I look up and almost snort at the sight.

"Guys, I found him." I say pointing up.

Everyone looks up and Ben starts laughing.

"Oh my god! He can't open his parachute!" Ben says in between laughs.

"Sung-ho pull out!" Sofía screams.

His face comes into view and he smirks.

"Sung-ho I swear if you don't survive the fall you're about to experience, I'm going to kill you myself." Sofía shouts.

He finally yanks out the cord and his parachute flies out but not in time.

He comes speeding down and screaming and falls right into Ben.

They end up tangled in the parachute.

Ben groans in pain and rolls out from under Sung-ho.

Sung-ho sits up suddenly, coughing up sand.

"Did you have to fall on me?" Ben starts.

"It's not like I aimed for you."

A few minutes of Ben and Sung-ho arguing go by.

"Ok shut the fuck up!" Sofía yells over both of them.

"We need to focus on following the trackers." I say.

Ben rolls his eyes and Sung-ho sneers at him.

"Adowa where does it say the trackers are?" Leo asks.

"Well it says that they're around 2 miles east from here." She tilts her head.

"Right, so let's go." Sofía states and starts walking in that direction.

A couple of minutes pass by and we're still trudging through the sand dunes.

THE SAHARA DESERT:

Leo slows down so he's walking with me.

"You know, I've never hooked up with someone in the Sahara Desert, wanna be the first?" He asks, smirking.

I look over to him unamused.

"I'll take that as a maybe."

"Take it as a not today." I answer.

"So, tomorrow?"

I roll my eyes, "Never."

"We both know that's not true." He whispers, then catches up with the others.

I catch up as well.

"My whole suit is all sweaty now." Sofía complains.

"I'll lick off your sweat." Ben waggles his eyebrows.

"That's a little too far." Leo turns down.

"It's never too far, Daddy." Sung-ho says, and ruffles his hair.

"Hey, we're almost here!" Adowa laughs.

I take my shoe off and turn it upside down, balancing on the other foot.

Sand starts pouring out of it like an hourglass.

Everyone else does the same.

"I'm gonna fucking die." Sofía complains once again.

~~~~~

"Are we there yet?" Sung-ho whines.

"Almost." Adowa says.

A couple of seconds pass and he speaks again.

"How about now?"

"No."

"Now?"

"Stop whining, you nugget! We're almost there. I'll tell you guys when we get there!" She laughs.

Everyone groans in response.

"Don't tell us when we get there, we would already know. Dumbass." Sofía grumbles.

Ben starts humming 'Highway to Hell' and Sung-ho starts screaming;

"LIVIN EASY! LOVIN FREE! SEASON TICKET ON A ONE WAY RIDE!" He shouts.

"ASKIN NOTHING, LEAVE ME BE! TAKING EVERYTHING IN MY STRIDE!" Ben continues.

"DON'T NEED A REASON, DON'T NEED A RIGHT, THERE AIN'T NOTHIN I'D RATHER DO." Adowa shouts.

"GOIN DOWN! PARTY TIME! MY FRIENDS ARE GONNA BE THERE TOO!" I scream.

Everyone joins in and we finish the song.

~~~~~

Leo squints his eyes, "Hey, I see them." He says.

"Really?" I ask.

"No."

"Stop doing that." I swat his shoulder.

"Hey," Ben taps Sung-ho's shoulder, "Mommy and Daddy are arguing."

"Whittle baby Adriana is hitting Daddy!" Sung-ho gasps.

A few more minutes pass of everyone bickering.

Adowa's GPS-tracker-thingy beeps.

"Are we here? I don't see anyone." I say.

"Nobody sees anyone. You're not special or unique in any way." Sofía mumbles.

"Someone's mad because it's too hot out." Ben mocks.

"Everyone would be mad all the time then." Sung-ho says.

What?

"I don't get it." Adowa giggles.

"Me neither." Leo says.

"Same." I add.

"It's because I'm hot." He explains, "Does nobody get it?"

"No." Ben says.

Adowa's GPS-tracker-thingy beeps once again.

"It says they're here." She says.

It keeps on beeping.

"They're supposed to be right here." She says again, "That's silly."

I kick the sand in frustration. "Dammit."

A piece of metal glints in the sunlight where I kicked.

I move the sand again, and it's a small, circular metal piece.

Shit.

"Adowa," I start.

She walks over to me, and gasps.

She bends down and picks up the metal pieces.

"What are those?" Leo asks.

"Those are the," she takes a short breath, "the trackers."

Fucking hell. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2M 201K 31
After she tragically loses her mother, Cassie turns to street fighting-but she soon learns that the biggest fights happen outside the ring. ...