Love in thirds

Door Nelleke9

Falling in love is different for everybody. Some fall in love the moment their eyes meet, others don't real... Meer

Authors Note
1.1 Charles & Sofia
1.2 Carlos & Marie
1.3 Daniel & Nell
2.1 Charles & Sofia
2.2 Carlos & Marie
2.3 Daniel & Nell
3.1 Charles & Sofia
3.2 Carlos & Marie
3.3 Daniel & Nell
4.1 Charles & Sofia
4.2 Carlos & Marie
4.3 Daniel & Nell
5.1 Charles & Sofia
5.2 Carlos & Marie
6.1 Charles & Sofia
6.2 Carlos & Marie
6.3 Daniel & Nell
7.1 Charles & Sofia
7.2 Carlos & Marie
7.3 Daniel & Nell
8.1 Charles & Sofia
8.2 Carlos & Marie
8.3 Daniel & Nell
9.1 Charles & Sofia
9.2 Carlos & Marie
9.3 Daniel & Nell
10.1 Charles & Sofia
10.2 Carlos & Marie
10.3 Daniel & Nell
11.1 Charles & Sofia
11.2 Carlos & Marie
11.3 Daniel & Nell
12.1 Charles & Sofia
12.2 Carlos & Marie
12.3 Daniel & Nell
13.1 Charles & Sofia
13.2 Carlos & Marie
13.3 Daniel & Nell
14.1 Daniel & Nell
14.2 Charles & Sofia
14.3 Carlos & Marie
Authors note
Epilogue

5.3 Daniel & Nell

238 7 21
Door Nelleke9

You're jogging back towards the McLaren garage after chatting with the two new girls you just met. They seemed really nice, you'd definitely be seeing the strawberry blonde hospitality girl from Ferrari, since she joins every race week as well. You hope the other girl joins for more races as well, it would be nice to make some new friends for the weekends. You wave at the mechanics while walking towards Michael. "They wanted to know if you could take some shots outside when the pitstop with Dan is happening, do you want to do that?" you nod, "obviously!" he chuckles, "I figured that, but they wanted me to ask you anyways. It's nice to have you here every race weekend now. Will keep Daniel a lot saner as well."

You look at him with raised eyebrows, how much did Daniel tell him? He smiles when he sees your confusion, "don't worry, apart from his parents, Blake and me, no one knows. You know he can't shut his mouth when he's very happy about something, and trust me, he's very happy about this." You smile when Michael squeezes your shoulder before taking position to shoot some shots during the pitstop.

You're waiting in Daniel's drivers room after the race. You had seen him briefly walking through the garage, and his body language said it all. He was disappointed, and you were thinking of ways to make him happier. Daniel has two sides to this, or he wants to talk about it until it's all out of his brain, or he shuts down and wants to be alone for a while. You're not sure which of the two he is right now. If he shuts down, you'll probably go for a walk after making sure he's safely in the hotel room until he calls you to come back. It's a thing you've been doing ever since you were friends. You don't mind walking around in the warmth of the summer evening, so it's not a problem if he wants to be alone.

If he's in a talkative mood you might run a bath and talk while relaxing. That might lift him up. The door opens slowly while you're thinking of other things to do, and you watch how the "I'm okay" mask drops as soon as he closes the door.

You hesitate before you lean back on the couch while opening your arms for him. He walks towards you before dropping into your embrace. He's still warm, wearing his fireproof shirt and the overalls are knotted around his waist. Your fingers rake through his curls, and he sighs softly while closing his eyes. You sit like that for a long time, until he finally tangles himself from your arms. You look at him, wiping away the tears that left his eyes. You peck him on the lips, "love you" you murmur, and he smiles slightly. "Love you too. I'm going to shower really quick and then we'll go back to the hotel, okay? Let's have room service and stay in, please." You nod while squeezing his hand before he leaves to shower quickly.

You see that Grace texted you to give Daniel a kiss, and to tell him that they're proud of him always. You smile, it's so sweet that she thinks of texting you that, you tell her that you will tell him, and that you'll probably facetime them tomorrow before you're flying to Holland to see your family.

After Daniel is done showering, you make sure he has everything before he goes back to the garage to say goodbye to the team. Everyone pats him on the back, saying that it's not his fault, and that they'll come back stronger after summer break. He thanks everyone for their hard working, trying to hide how upset he is. You're waiting for him with his bags in your hands, and he smiles a genuine small smile when he sees you standing like that. You walk towards his car side by side, not touching, but close enough. You put his bags on the backseat before sitting down. He places his hand on your thigh when he drives away, and you intertwine your fingers, softly rubbing his knuckles.

Daniel drops down on the matrass after coming back to the hotel room. You chuckle slightly before sitting down next to him and rubbing his back muscles. You suddenly remember that Daniel always carries a small bottle of massage oil in case he gets stiff muscles. "Do you want me to leave for a bit?" you ask him softly, but he shakes his head. "Shall I give you an amateur massage then before we take a nice bath?" he shifts his head to look at you and nods, "don't tell anyone this though. They'll think I'm a wimp instead of the coolest guy on the grid." You giggle before pressing a kiss on his cheek. "Well, undress for me Mr Ricciardo, I'm going to change, and I'll be back in a minute." He chuckles while standing up and taking off his clothes, putting them sort of neat into his suitcase, so you won't nag at him tomorrow that he's messy.

When you get back in one of his used shirts, he's lying on the bed on his back, staring at you. "Please turn around and lay on your stomach" you tell him, and he pouts before doing so. You take a seat on his ass, and you giggle when he wiggles around. "Alright, just relax now please. You deserve it." You squirt some oil on your hands and on his back before you slowly spread it over his back. He sighs contently, pressing his head deeper into the pillow. You start with kneading his shoulders and neck, making Daniel moan while he turns to pudding before your eyes.

"How did I not know you're so good at this?" he mumbles into the pillow. "Because then you would have put me into your suitcase for every race week" he hums acknowledging before going back into the relaxed state of mind he was in. After you're done with his shoulders you move towards his broad back, making him grunt when you knead at the knots in it. "Fuck that hurts" you sooth the pain by softly rubbing your hand over the spot, "sorry, tell me if I'm too harsh on you." He hums, which you take as a sign to continue.

When you're done with his back he sits up, "I was planning on doing your legs as well babe" you say, but he shuts you up with a kiss. "Let's take that bath before I really fall asleep. My legs are okay, I just want to be able to look at you now." You nod, telling him to wait while you walk into the bathroom and turn on the tab to fill the bath. You find some nice smelling bath oils that the hotel provides and put some of that in as well. When it's warm and filled enough you call Daniel over. He takes off his last piece of clothes before sitting down in the tub.

He sighs contently, closing his eyes for a brief moment before looking at you. "Are you going to strip for me now?" you giggle before nodding. You turn around, showing him your back before slowly pulling his shirt over your head. After dropping that to the floor you slide your panties off your legs, before slowly turning around towards him with a slight blush. "I don't understand how you blush looking so bashfully as if you didn't give me a striptease just now" he chuckles while staring at you with darkened eyes. "Come here babe" he opens his arms, and you step into the tub before sitting back in his embrace.

"Thank you for doing all this for me. It really made me feel better." You hum, pressing a kiss on his lips. You spend the time in the bath talking about the race, his feelings, what he's most unhappy and concerned about and what he should do to make things better next time. You're both wrinkled by the time you step out of the bath to dry off.

You slip into some clean underwear before ordering room service. You watch a few episodes of the series you're watching before you both brush your teeth and slide under the sheets. Daniel joins you not long after, pressing you close to him while his hands trail over your bare skin. "Babe?" you hum, opening your eyes while looking at him. "I want to have sex with you" you burst out laughing, and he looks at you with lights in his eyes. "Do you want to have sex with me too? I'll do that thing" he wiggles with his eyebrows, and you giggle.

"Did you really just use that line?" he nods, proud of himself, and you smile at him before kissing him. Your fingers tangle themselves in his curls, and he grunts when you tug at it. "Fuck, I want you so bad" he moans before kissing you again and slipping his tongue in your mouth. He hovers over you, grinding his erection against your core. You moan softly when he starts kissing your neck, sucking on the sweet spot of your collarbone. His hand trails down your chest towards your panties, and he pulls them down before taking off his own underwear as well. He kisses down your body until his mouth reaches your core, and you whine when he breaths over it without doing anything.

"Please, don't tease me Dan" you whisper, and he chuckles. "Because you asked so nicely baby" he presses a kiss on your bundle of nerves before teasing your folds with his tongue. You arch your back, to which he grabs your hips and plants them firmly on the matrass. You press your face into the pillow when his tongue enters you, trying to contain your moans. His thumb stimulates your clit, and your orgasm hits you before you know it.

You tug at his hair when the overstimulation becomes too much, and Daniel grins when he sees your blissed out face. "You look so pretty like this" he hums before pressing a kiss on your lips. "Let's try something different tonight" he proposes, and you nod. "As long as I don't have to do too much, I'm floored after that orgasm." He laughs before telling you to lay on your right side. He lays behind you before propping your knees up a bit. He teases your folds with his tip before slowly pushing into you. He wraps his arms around you while pressing kisses on your shoulder and in your neck, slowly thrusting into you.

The new position creates an incredibly intimate feeling, making you tremble rather quickly. Daniel softly moans in your neck when your walls squeeze him tighter, "good?" he asks. You whimper while letting your head fall against his shoulder. He presses soft kisses on your face and earlobe while thrusting into you faster, holding your shoulders for leverage. You feel your orgasm build up slowly, and you moan his name when it washes over you in waves. Daniel follows soon after you, making you whine from the feeling. You lay in each other's arms before cleaning up, putting on some underwear and crawling under the sheets again.

"Thank you for being the best girlfriend to me today. I just realised how lucky I am with you by my side," he murmurs while wrapping his arms around you and pressing a kiss to your lips, "I love you so much." You hum happily. "I love you too" you kiss him once more before burying your face in his chest. Sighing contently when you breath in his scent, falling into a deep dream. 

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

690K 10K 54
'And there's no way that I'll end up being with you but friends don't look at friends that way'. In which Noelle wonders if this boy will be worth wa...
28.6K 506 60
Can we ever find our way back to each other? Friendship lost, love found?
87.6K 2.7K 20
❛ 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 an f1 driver finds himself intertwined with a princess, someone way out of his league or so he thought ❜ ❪ soc med...
9.9K 220 13
A story of rivalry, jealousy, passion and love, how can you choose between two people you love?