๐“ž๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐”‚ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ! ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ-๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๏ฟฝ...

Par boke_bitch

Just some stories filled with fluff, angst, and I guess some crack of our favorite demon brothers and side ch... Plus

Relax - Luicfer
Childish - Mammon
Distractions - Levi
Pranks - Satan
Love me - Asmo
Hungry - Beel
Nightmares - Belphie
Clingy - Lucifer
Clingy pt. 2 - Lucifer
Liar - Mammon
Liar pt. 2 - Mammon
Carried Away - Levi
Kitty - Satan
One Hit Wonder - Asmo
Pudding - Beel
Breaking point - Diavolo
Over-affectionate - Lucifer
Drunk Words, Sober Thoughts - Mammon
Bets - Levi
Chaos Inducer - Satan
Mood swings- Asmo
Protective - Beel
Loved - Belphie
New Years - All Brothers
Soulmates - Barbatos
Little help? - Lucifer
Rain - Mammon
Study Session - Levi
Sugar coated - Satan
Author's note/tips (kinda?)
Missed you - Asmo
Sixth sense - Beel
Comfort - Belphie
15k special
Gaurdian Angel - Simeon
Burn - Solomon
Mine - Lucifer
Tea - Mammon
Don't go - Levi
Insomniac - Satan
Tease - Asmo
30k special
Snack - Beel
Warmth - Belphie
Mask - Solomon
Work - Diavolo
Sleep talk - Simeon
Touch - Barbatos
Cherry blossoms
Promise - Lucifer
Heated Arguments - Mammon
Heated arguments pt 2 - Mammon
Games - Levi
Hatred - Satan
Hatred pt 2 - Satan
Never Fall in Love Again - Asmo
Betrayed - Beel
Take a Break - Belphie
100k special
Wilt - Belphie
Muse - Diavolo
Stay Calm - Barbatos
Enough - Asmo
Jealous? - Solomon
Author's note+I need your help!!!
155k special!
Chocolate - Simeon
Delivery! - Lucifer
Delivery! Pt. 2 - Lucifer
Like You Do - Mammon
Error - Levi
Jasmine - Satan
Pretend - Asmo
Sharing - Beel
Sick - Belphie
Devil Daycare - Diabarb
200k special
Stress - Lucifer
Boo! - Mammon
Pang of Conscience - Levi
Choose me! - 235
Neglected
Unwanted Wingman - Satan
(Lover's) Quarrel - Asmo
(Lover's) Quarrel Pt.2 - Asmo
Good Morning - Belphie
Burden
Burden pt. 2
Overwhelmed
Love You - Mammon
Author's note
Lucky Charm - Barbatos
Delights - Simeon
Ice Cream - Diavolo
Love Potion No. 9 - Solomon
Beloved - Barbatos
Babysitting - Lucifer
Red Herring - Mammon
Red Herring pt. 2 - Mammon
Wanna Play? - Satan
Attention - Asmo
Backfired - Beel
Arson - Belphie
Thank you
Final note

Crybaby - Levi

6.6K 256 269
Par boke_bitch

ᴮᵃᵇʸ ᴸᵉᵛᶦ ᵍᵒ ᵇʳʳ

"So then I said 'My apologies miss girl' and Lucifer got mad..." Asmo whined as you both walked back from school.

"To Lord Diavolo?!" You gasped.

"It just slipped okay?! Starting tomorrow I'm stuck having to assist Lord Diavolo as a punishment." Asmo sighed.

"Oh, you poor thing..." You said sarcastically.

"I know! Oh, hold me won't you?" Asmo dramatically cried.

Just before Asmo could continue, your D.D.D suddenly started blowing up with messages.

"Ugh! Who the heck is messaging you? Don't they know we're having a moment?" Asmo huffed.

"Um...let me check." You said as you opened your phone.

Levi🧡

Emergency!!

I've made a huge mistake and
I need your help pls!!

No time to explain!

Just hurry!

"It's Levi..." You muttered as more messages came in. Your brows knitted with confusion. What could he have done now?

"Levi? Ugh knowing him he probably just needs a second player or something..." Asmo rolled his eyes.

"No, no...If that was the case he'd explicitly put that he needs backup." You said.

"I should go and help him...we'll continue this later okay?" You said.

"Oh alright...I'll see you later, honey!" Asmo waved as you ran off.

The closer you got the more you suspected that he was pulling your leg. The last time he did this he needed help entering a raffle multiple times for some Ruri-chan memorabilia. Or perhaps it did have something to do with his video games.

You arrived at Levi's door and sighed. You knocked on the door and waited for him to open the door.

Levi🧡

No one followed you right?

You're alone?

'How odd...' You thought. Maybe he was just trying to scare you?

"Levi stop acting all mysterious and just open the door please..." You said. You heard a small yelp and some shuffling before the door opened ajar.

You walked in and saw something out of the corner of your eye run and jump into Levi's bathtub. It was covered in blankets so you couldn't see properly.

You noticed his tv was on with flashing colors. On closer inspection, the flashing colors on the screen spelled 'GAME OVER' accompanied by a voice saying 'What a baby!' over and over again. How harsh...

"Levi..? Where are you..?" You said as you looked around.

"H-Here..." A small voice timidly spoke.

"Are you okay? You don't sound too- oh my goodness..." You stopped dead in your tracks as you noticed something peeking at you from the bathtub.

Well...not just something.

"Levi...? What did you do?!" You gasped.

"I-I was playing this super hard game and...and then I lost and now I'm a toddler!" He started crying.

"Hey, it's okay Levi! We'll figure out how to fix this!" You sighed as you picked him up.

"I promise I'll do whatever I can to fix this." You assured him.

"R-Really...?" Levi sniffled.

"Of course...you know I'd do anything for you." You smiled.

Levi's bottom lip started quivering as his eyes welled up with tears again. He suddenly sprung towards you and hugged your neck while sobbing.

"H-HOW DID A STUPID OTAKU LIKE ME GET AN ANGEL LIKE YOU?!" He bawled.

"Hey don't call yourself stupid...you didn't know that this would happen, did you?" You chuckled as you held him with one arm.

"U-Umm...about th-that..." Levi nervously chuckled.

He then proceeded to explain that the game he got was apparently one of the hardest games ever released. Even on its easiest mode, it was hard to beat.

"Ah...so that's why your tv kept saying that over and over again...so did you know there was a chance this might happen?" You said as you put him down.

"W-Well not exactly...but on the other hand I did get the beta version...so there might be some bugs ..or the occasional c-curse..." Levi nervously handed you the game.

Beta?

You sighed as you gingerly took the game from your hand and examined it closely. It didn't take you too long to find a warning label listing a concerning amount of side effects when playing this game. And wouldn't you know it? Apparently, if you lose one too many times on easy mode, you risk the chance of turning into a kid again for your poor gaming skills.

Looks like Levi got the short end of that stick.

"Okay...maybe you are a little stupid." You said as you handed him back the game.

"It's okay though...you're my little idiot." You teased as you picked him up and kissed his cheek.

"Y/nnn! Just because I look like a kid doesn't mean you need to treat me like one!" Levi whined.

"Sorry...you're just so cute, haha." You chuckled.

"D-Don't call me cute either!!" Levi covered his face in embarrassment.

"Sorry, sorry...let's just go tell Lucifer about this okay? Maybe he'll know how to reverse this." You said as you held Levi with one arm and opened the door.

"W-Wait a minute! W-Why're you taking me with you?!" Levi said as he pulled his sweater up to hide his face.

"For proof! Lucifer's gonna think I've finally lost my mind if I claim his little brother is actually little after playing some cursed game." You scoffed.

"Besides, the boys are out doing their own stuff. They aren't going to see you." You assured him.

"Hmph...okay." Levi mumbled as he crossed his arms and pouted. You simply laughed.

Finally reaching Lucifer's room, Levi gulped. He just knew he was going to get scolded for accidentally turning himself into a toddler. You gave Levi a reassuring smile before knocking on the door.

"Enter." Lucifer said.

You left the door slightly closed so Lucifer wouldn't be able to see Levi from his perspective.

"Ah, Y/n. Is there something I can help you with?" Lucifer asked.

"Um...I'm hoping you can. Do...do you know if lifting a curse from an item would revert those affected by it back to normal?" You asked.

"Well it depends on the curse's strength...why? What did you do?" Lucifer raised a brow.

"I didn't do anything! Y'see...Levi kind of maybe...turned himself into a toddler. B-By accident." You said.

"Ha...sure he did. Honestly Y/n, what is it you want me to help you with?" Lucifer said before taking a sip of his coffee.

You sighed and opened the door wide open, revealing the small demon in your arms.

"I told you he wouldn't believe it." You said to Levi.

Lucifer spat out his coffee from pure shock.

"W-What in the nine rings of hell did you do?!" Lucifer choked.

"IwasplayingagameandthenIlostthegameamilliontimesandthenIgottinyand-"

"Slow down, Levi! Now, can you please tell me what the heck happened?" Lucifer groaned.

"I-I got tiny because of a stupid cursed game I bought! Please don't kill meee!" Levi said as he burst into tears.

"...no one is going to kill you, Levi." Lucifer pinched the bridge of his nose.

"R-Really...?" Levi sniffled.

"Of course not. I am banning you from playing games for the rest of the week, though." Lucifer finished.

"....actually, I'd rather just die..." Levi cried onto your shoulder.

"Oh come on Levi....it's not gonna be that bad. It's only Wednesday." You said. He only cried louder. You looked at Lucifer for help, who just sighed deeply.

"Alright alright...let me go and talk to Diavolo about reversing this." Lucifer said as he got up.

"Y/n I am entrusting you to make sure Levi doesn't use any electronics until I get back. If he doesn't then I'll shorten the ban until Friday, if he does then he gets another week." Lucifer said.

"That's not fair!!" Levi whined.

"Life isn't either. I'll see you two later." Lucifer said as he began to leave.

Lucifer stopped midway and turned to look at Levi. He smirked a bit before he waved goodbye, like how you would with a small child.

"By little brother. Play nice with Y/n, okay?" Lucifer smirked mischievously before he left. Levi just scrunched his nose up and pouted, his eyes glossed over. It looked like he was going to cry again.

"Is this what I get for just wanting to play games?" Levi looked as if his soul was leaving his body.

"Aw don't stress yourself out, Levi. On the bright side, we could spend some more time together." You joked.

"Really...? So this means you're not mad at me?" Levi looked up at you with big doe eyes.

"Why would I be mad? Sure it was a pretty dumb accident but, we all make mistakes. Even Barbatos has the occasional slip-up." You assured him.

"Th-Then...can we play some board games? I promise they aren't cursed." Levi said.

"Pfft...okay. You go get them and I'll clean up the table in the common room so we could play there." You laughed as you put Levi down.

He excitedly waddled down the hall, trying to get the games as fast as he could. You stifled a laugh as you went to the common room to wait for him there.

A while later Levi came running in with the biggest smile on his face.

"I got the perfect thing we could play!!" Levi exclaimed.

He dropped the board game onto the table with a surprisingly loud thud. He then pulled out a thick book from the box and handed it to you. 

"Here! You read the rules while I set up the board game." Levi said before he waddled back to the table.

"Is this all the rules..?" You asked as you opened the books.

"Yep! You better start reading!" He said as he pulled out some game pieces.

You were beginning to regret your life decisions...

After reading almost the entire book and having Levi further explain the game, finally...you were able to play.

"I cast death muffins!" You said.

"What?! You can't do that!" Levi said.

"The dice landed on septillion! So I can technically use whatever weapon I want." You pointed out.

"What in the devildom are you two doing now?" Lucifer groaned.

"Playing board games! You never said anything against that." Levi said. Lucifer just looked dissatisfied at this point.

"Hi Lord Diavolo." You waved.

"Hello, Y/n! Levi hasn't given you any trouble has he?" Diavolo joked.

"I'm right here y'know!!" Levi stomped.

"Haha no he hasn't, plus he's just too cute to be mad at...I mean look!" You said as you picked him up and held him in your arms.

"Y/n you're embarrassing me!" Levi covered his face.

"Aww...are you sure you want him back to normal?" Diavolo asked Lucifer.

"Very...just reverse the curse now, please..." Lucifer said tiredly.

"Haha alright...hold still, Leviathan!" Diavolo said.

"W-Wait shouldn't Y/n put me-"

Levi didn't get a chance to finish his sentence as a puff of smoke suddenly appeared out of nowhere. You couldn't see Levi but he definitely felt heavier.

"down..." Levi finished as the smoke cleared.

"Haha, nice to see you back, Levi!" Diavolo laughed.

"A-Aren't I heavy?" Levi asked as you put him down.

"Nope. It's like holding a couple of grapes." You chuckled.

"Well, I'm glad that's over..." Levi sighed.

"Oh! That reminds me...Lucifer?" Diavolo playfully nudged Lucifer.

"Yes yes...we can go get dinner now." Lucifer crossed his arms. It was faint but you could tell he was blushing.

"Wonderful! I'll wait for you outside. Take care, you two!" Diavolo waved goodbye.

Silence ensued as everyone was too embarrassed to say anything.

"Not one word about this or I will punish you both."

"Not one word about me turning into a toddler and we won't say anything."

"...deal."

And thus the events of that day were sworn to secrecy.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

246K 5.3K 28
The title says it all. So please enjoy your time with those handsome demons ;)
36.3K 425 20
hiya! this book is created for our demons and exchange students birthdays but if you'll like a one-shot I'll create another story for those. I'll be...
94.6K 1.5K 20
This is just going to be a bunch of oneshots from the game: Obey Me! I am taking requests but I also do whatever I want. Hope you all enjoy! Currentl...
58.3K 1K 10
There's a severe lack of male xreaders and I want to make one for Obey Me! I will try to do every character, but I will not be doing Luke for obvious...