camp cherry three | hs

By illicitivy

→︎ ongoing. 18/01/21 - →︎ contains mature content. Is Camp Cherry the route of Hana's love as it is her pro... More

camp cherry three
cast
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
sixty nine
seventy
seventy one
seventy two
seventy three
seventy four
seventy five
seventy six
seventy seven
seventy eight
seventy nine
eighty
eighty one
eighty two
eighty three
eighty four

fifty seven

1.2K 49 13
By illicitivy

i hope the fact i'm updating once a week isn't that bad 🧍‍♂️ i'm super busy rn with work and i also just started college so it might stay that way for a while!! i'm still very excited for the rest of charry's story :)

✩︎

HANA

Although I miss Ella before I even reach my parents' house, the dull heartache is numbed by the sight of my childhood bedroom. Plastered with holiday relics and pictures and reminders, the place is practically a sanctuary of comfort.

Harry rests our suitcase in one corner, dusting off his hands lightly and observing my face, "hey." He eyes forward firmly, scooping my hands into his, "what's up?"

I exhale heavily through my nose, glancing off to one side, "I just miss being..." I pause, shaking my head with a huff of dry humour, "younger, sometimes. Being able to be more, you know, carefree."

"Cherrypop, you're only twenty-five. You are still young. You have nothing to worry about."

"I know there's not much difference in the age, I'm mostly complaining about having to pay taxes," I concede, knocking my feet together and puffing out my cheeks immaturely.

He laughs softly, sitting right next to me and scooting over until my body automatically lifts, and he guides me right into his lap. "I think maybe I should hire an accountant for the camps and then you never have to worry about it again, does that sound good?" he offers, expression completely steadfast and serious.

I run silent at his suggestion, biting my tongue to one side for a moment until my voice finds a way to materialise, albeit quietly, "you're so hot." His subtle smile grows gradually, sparkles in his pale eyes as he nods sharply.

He blinks, running his tongue gently over his bottom lip to hide his smile, "because I'm getting us an accountant?"

"Yes," I answer without hesitation, resting my hand on the back of his neck and leaning forward to connect my lips to his briefly. "And you're pretty."

His arms snake around my waist, momentarily bumping his chin against my shoulder, "pretty, yeah?" His volume drops into a near whisper, his eyes glinting with awe, "you're pretty."

I lean forward once more, kissing him harder as my hand instinctively drops to his jeans. Before I can even attempt to remove them, his slender fingers are wrapping immovably about my wrist and pulling my hand away. I pout dramatically, frowning a little, "baby—"

He grabs my other with incredibly quick reflexes, gathering them together and somehow holding both wrists within just one of his hands. "No, c'mon," he speaks solidly, though I sense a little weak waver in his voice. I shuffle upwards, resting my legs on either side of his waist in an attempt to be closer, "stop, Cherry. You know we can't. Don't start shit that I can't finish like I want."

"Yes, we can," I battle softly, settling back to give him a little space.

He sighs heavily, pale eyes reasoning with mine, "we can't. Your parents are—"

I raise my eyebrows, "we can be quiet."

He follows, though his is more condescending than persuasive, "you know that's bullshit."

I straighten my spine, deciding to dig my feet into the ground on this matter, "it's not. At least I can be quiet."

He sits up so quickly I can barely process it, and his hand supports my jaw, tipping it back with a certain roughness that he tends to avoid now that I'm a little more physically vulnerable, as he likes to put it. My eyes flutter closed at the tiny squeak that escapes my throat, knowing that was his exact intention.

He glanced down between us, mainly to hide his cocky smirk, "well, judging by that..." he pauses, waiting for my eyes to open once more and I notice that his irises are muddy rather than clear and bright, "little noise, I'm gonna say you can't be quiet for shit." His hand tightens slightly, sliding down to my neck along with his focus, "later. Do you understand?" I respond only with a tight nod, met with a confident quirk of his mouth. "Good girl," he adds surely, releasing my throat just as my lungs deflate loudly.

"You know, in a month, they'll be able to hear stuff," I point out, half reprimanding him whilst trying to hide the blush pooled in my cheeks. "You're gonna have to calm down with the shit you say."

He shrugs lightly, poking my ribs playfully, "you like it. If they can hear, they can deal with it."

"Okay, but really, try not to traumatise the child before they're even born," I laugh softly, leaning forward as he rests back and looping my arms around his neck loosely.

My cheek fits into his solid chest comfortably, his thumb running gently along my spine, "Han, they're gonna be fine. Stop worrying."

"I just want to be a good mom," I exhale sharply, sitting up without warning, my legs still either side of his narrow hips.

"You are and you will be, Cherry, I promise. We can be the parents we would've wanted," he assures me, eyes sparkling beneath the dim light of my childhood bedroom.

I pout playfully, tilting my head to one side, "my parents are the parents I would've wanted."

He chuckles softly, sliding his hand from his chest to my hip and squeezing gently, "I'll try my best to copy you, then."

✩︎

Slowly, my dad seems to be accepting Harry more and more. My mom had overcome the slight absurdity of the situation and now, it's like we never broke up at all. It would be if my dad didn't hold a remaining tinge of pure, unadulterated hatred in his eyes every time Harry dares to walk by, but what can I do? I suppose I'm just grateful he's managed to restrain himself enough to not scare Harry off for good, despite Harry's reassurances that no matter the treatment he may receive from my father, he's right by my side.

My mom and I have spent the past couple of hours cooking and preparing dinner, although most of it has been chatting endlessly about parenting tips and amusing stories of my childhood, warnings of things I'll inevitably have to deal with and even a few sentimental comments about how she can't believe her baby is having a baby.

After a moment of silence falls between us, I realise how quiet the whole house has been for quite a while now, in fact, and an immature strike of concern bolts through my body. "I'll be back in a second," I announce to my mom, slipping from the room before she can respond and into the lounge, only to find an empty room. Walking quietly along the corridor, I stop just outside of my dad's office at the sound of voices; unlike the raised, angry, volatile voices I would've expected, I pick out two soft, calm voices and back away before I can disturb them.

✩︎

HARRY

When John had approached me with crossed arms and a frown on his face, I'd thought for sure this would be the actual end. Then, he'd implied with a tsk for me to follow him, and I obliged, unwillingly, and led me towards his office. He'd started off, "I want to be happy that my daughter's happy, but... I just can't accept that it's with you, knowing what you did. I remember how heartbroken she was for months, how she cried, how she didn't want to live because she didn't have you." He'd paused whilst I'd blinked heavily, "and then she's with you again. What happened?"

And now, I stand foolishly for a few seconds before finally processing his meaning. Subconsciously avoiding his glaring eyes, I clear my throat, "I, um... I... didn't cheat on Hana. I never slept with anyone else."

"But you—"

"I know we broke up because I did. The, um—" I pause, pouting slightly as I hurdle my remaining hesitation; after Carl, I'd always been afraid to speak openly about my sexuality, especially when with older men. "The guy I was with that night... he, um—he basically..." I inhale deeply, still unable to meet his eye as I rub below my eye awkwardly. "He drugged me, so. Yeah, I didn't cheat. Not consensually, at least." I release the giant puff of oxygen I'd purposely retained in my lungs, finally managing to connect our gazes to find his has softened immensely.

He shifts, clearly unsure of how to navigate the situation, and coughs lightly. "Harry, I'm... I think that if my daughter can forgive and love you, I should be able to, too." He crosses his arms over his chest, acknowledging my nod just as I turn awkwardly to leave, and adds carefully, "Harry, wait. I'm... I'm really sorry about what happened. You didn't deserve that."

In three seconds, Hana's dad just summarised everything I ever wanted to hear from my own dad's mouth in twenty-seven years. Without a second thought, I practically launch myself back towards him, embracing him tightly as my eyes squeeze shut. Before long, I process that I'm hugging a man I believed was plotting to kill me until five minutes ago and I gradually back away, sniffling once to wipe away my emotions.

I notice John nod curtly, and his hand lands on my shoulder firmly. "Thank you," I form the short sentence, glancing away.

"It's alright. Harry, you're part of this family now. Again, but really, this time. Well, my first grandchild will be born in six months, right?"

"Five-and-a-half-ish. Speaking of, any tips for that?"

"The baby, the birth or Hana?"

I contemplate for a second, "Han."

"Well," he starts wisely, turning and leading me back out through the door, "these bad moods she has now? They get worse."

"Wait, what?"

✩︎

HI THIS IS A SHORT ISH UPDATE BUT I JUST WANTED TO POST AND LET YOU ALL KNOW IM ALIVE!!!!! like i said i've just started college and it's very tiring but once i'm settled i should be back to updating regularly

THANK U FOR WAITING I LOVE U ALL <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...