Found Again

By Loki_Dead_Inside_RIP

LokixFem!ReaderxBucky IMPORTANT: A little message to those who may not have read the full description: You en... More

Your Powers ✨Aesthetic✨
⚠️VERY IMPORTANT A/N!!!⚠️
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen [The ✨Altercation✨]
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
A/N: Poll
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five [Smuty Smut Smut Smut Smut SMUT!] (To The Super Mario Bros Theme)
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine [Smut]
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine ✨Smut City✨
A/N: Poll
Fifty ✨Orgasm Denial Smut✨
Fifty-One [Smut]
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
My Plan... Eheheheheh😈
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Sixty-Five
Sixty-Six ✨Smut✨
Sixty-Seven
Sixty-Eight [Smut❤️]
Sixty-Nine
Seventy
Seventy-One
New Book❤️

Twenty-Three

533 26 18
By Loki_Dead_Inside_RIP

You wake up with a killer migraine, still in your dress from last night, and with a horrible taste in your mouth.

You slowly crawl to the end of your bed. But you don't make it that far before giving up due to your exhaustion and your headache.

"Lo-!"

You wince at your loud voice. Deciding against yelling again, you let down the mental block you 'installed' after the first day you met Loki.

'Loki. Can you help me?' You send out.

In less than a minute, someone knocks lightly on the door.

"Come in." You groan.

Loki walks in, and you grin slightly. He smiles a bit back as he walks over to you.

"What can I do for you?" He inquires gently as he runs his hands through your hair, untangling some knots in his path.

"Water?"

Loki summons a glass of water. He hands it to you, and you drink it all.

"You're like a genie." You laugh.

Loki chuckles before helping you sit up slowly. The world starts to spin, so you end up tipping and falling back onto the bed.

"Ugh..." You groan.

"Do you want help, or do you want to stay here for a bit?" Loki asks.

You sigh and grab Loki's wrist, "Here. Stay here."

You tug a bit on Loki's sleeve. He instantly takes the hint and lays down next to you. You both stare at your ceiling in comfortable silence.

You look over at his perfect profile. His hands are interlocked behind his head, and his lips are curled up a bit.

"Loki?"

He looks over at you, "Yes?"

You turn to lay completely on your side, facing him. He does the same.

"What do you think you're going to do the rest of your life?"

Loki ponders your question but never seems to find a real response.

"I honestly don't know. I have a couple of thousand years left, and I don't know." He admits.

You nod a bit.

He does have thousands of years left. I'm just a mortal who usually lives less than one hundred years... if I decide I want to spend the rest of my life with him, I'd be with him for less than eighty years. It's selfish...

"Why do you ask?"

You shrug with a bit of a sigh, "Just curious."

-Loki's POV-

"Loki?"

I look over at her. Her sweet e/c eyes sparkle in the orange sunrise's light that streams through her window.

"Yes?"

She turns completely on her side, facing me. I follow suit.

"What do you think you're going to do the rest of your life?"

I ponder her question. I want to reply truthfully and say, 'spend it with you,' but that's stupid. I don't know if I love her, and I don't want to scare her off.

"I honestly don't know. I have a couple of thousand years left, and I don't know." I 'admit,' not being fully truthful.

Y/N nods slightly.

Now that I think about it, Y/N will... die long before me. I don't care, though. Even if I only get a handful of decades with her, it would still make me the happiest being ever.

"Why do you ask?"

Y/N shrugs with a bit of a sigh, "Just curious."

-Your POV-

        Loki takes care of you the whole morning. He makes sure you're okay after all you had to drink last night.

        After your headache subsides, you brush your teeth and change. Then you leave Loki asleep in your room to grab some food and water for you two.

        My damn genie is asleep...

        You enter the kitchen and see Natasha making coffee while Wanda makes breakfast.

        "Hey, Y/N." Natasha greets.

        Wanda turns around with a massive grin.

        "Y/N!" She shouts as she runs over to you and gives you a huge hug, "I didn't see you at the party."

        She pulls away from the embrace, and Natasha walks up to you two, holding a giant steaming cup of coffee.

        "Wanda's right. After we joined the party, I never saw you again."

        "I was with Loki most of the time." You explain.

        Natasha and Wanda look at each other with a smirk.

        "What?"

        They turn to look back at you, almost perfectly in sync.

        "Nothing..." Wanda sighs.

        You turn to Natasha, "Nat?"

        Natasha gulps some coffee before answering, "You like Loki. Loki likes you. Smash and be happy already, damn it."

        You stand there, stunned, "He- He doesn't like me..." You manage to stutter.

        Clint joins you three in the kitchen, and you all look over at him.

        "Y/N, you're more oblivious than Wattpad girls!" He exclaims before staring daggers at each one of you shocked individuals, "If you say anything about me reading those stories, I'll kill you."

        "How did you know what we were talking about?" You question, utterly confused.

        A lightbulb goes off in Natasha's mind, "Vents." Clint and Natasha say simultaneously.

        You open your mouth to say something but shake your head instead, "You two are weird."

        "Hey!" Clint pouts, making Natasha laugh at him as they resume making breakfast.

        Wanda shakes her head and turns your attention back to her.

        "Y/N. You need to tell Loki how you feel."

        You scoff, "No. That's not going to happen. That's selfish, Wanda. Selfish."

        "How is it selfish?" She inquires.

        "He's going to live a couple more thousand years, and I won't. I'm going to die very quickly compared to him!" You clarify.

        "Y/N." Wanda takes hold of your shoulders, "I know he really likes you. We all know. He's not exactly subtle."

        You roll your eyes with a sigh.

        "Hey, hey. Stay with me on this. I know Loki would be over the moon if you admitted what literally all of us know except you two for some reason."

        Wanda blows out a breath at your unconvinced complexion.

        "Just think about it, okay?"

        You hesitantly nod.

        Wanda returns to helping prepare breakfast. You walk over to the sink and fill two glasses with water. Next, you steal some food that Natasha and Wanda are making. The last things you need are a cup of tea and a cup of coffee.

        "Coffee should go well with this hangover." You mumble as you pour your coffee.

        When you return to your room with the tray of food, you see Loki is still asleep. You smile at the peaceful sight.

        Should I wake him?...

        You set the tray down on your vanity and slowly sit on the bed. When you see how completely calm Loki is, half of you doesn't want to wake him, but the other half wants to scare him awake.

        You smirk as a thought pops into your head.

        You rub your hands together before placing both of your index and middle fingers on each side of his temples. You focus hard on getting inside his mind.

        You can now see his dream, and you're able to manipulate his mind to insert whatever you want into his dream.

His dream takes place at the compound. Everything seems very normal... for a dream. Of course, you have your odd things that make sense right now, but as soon as you wake up, it makes no sense at all.

You check around the empty compound, searching for your target. After thoroughly searching the whole inside, you head outside.

You continue your search and see the bench he sat on when he became your friend.

You smile at the fond memory, and your grin grows when you see Loki sitting there. He's simply looking out over the lake as the melodies of birds float all around.

You love how calm he looks, but you still decide to fuck with him, so you manipulate his mind to place him in a small room on a chair with a red seat cushion and wooden backing.

His wrists have cuffs on them, which almost magnetize to the armrests of the chair. Loki frantically looks at his wrist, trying to find out how to get out of this trap.

"Now, don't you move."

Loki looks over to see a man with white hair, a mustache, red glasses, and a metal contraption with a circle of blades instead of a hand.

"My hands aren't as steady as they used to be."

"Do you know who I am?! I am Loki of Asgard, and you will not touch my hair lest you receive my wrath."

The man laughs as he presses a button that makes four smaller blade holders stick out, surrounding the larger blade flower.

Loki's face shows absolute terror, "I refuse to beg, but I would be gracious if you were to halt and not cut my precious hair."

He presses a few more things on the metal arm, and it causes the blade circles to spin, and the four spinning blade flowers swirl around the main one.

"Please." Loki caves, beginning to beg, "Please don't..."

The man starts laughing as he walks closer to Loki.

"No!"

You're forced out of Loki's dream when he wakes up panting. You start cackling.

"Gotcha!"

Loki's mouth hangs open, "You little..."

He grabs you by the waist and slams you down onto the plush mattress. You start giggling uncontrollably when he starts tickling you.

"That was just plain cruel," Loki comments after he stops tickling you.

"Aww, poor baby." You laugh.

Loki rolls his eyes.

You leap up, suddenly remembering the breakfast that is surely cooling very quickly.

"I brought food!"

You grab the tray and set it down on the bed.

Loki beams, "You brought me tea?"

You nod, "Yeah. I remember you like it."

"Thank you..."

"No problem." You smile.

•Later That Day•

        "We have another mission," Tony mumbles while concentrating on strengthening the weak spots of his suit.

        You look up and set down your spray can, "Where?"

        Tony meets your eyes, "It's just an extraction mission I'm having Loki do."

        "You trust Loki?" You grin.

        "Ha. No."

        Your hopeful smile instantly drops to a frown.

        "I'm kidding. But he has to do this himself to prove to the skeptical world that he's a good... being...?" Tony furrows his brows in thought, confused about what to call him.

        You nod in understanding, "So I can't go with him?"

        "Nope, kiddo. He has to do this himself."

        You sit down with a sigh. Tony walks over to you and sits beside you.

        "What's wrong?"

        "I feel like something is going to go wrong..." You confide.

        "He's resilient. After all, he survived being tossed around like a ragdoll by Banner." Tony shrugs.

        "I'm still worried, Tony."

        Tony pats your shoulder, "It's going to be okay." He reassures.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 304 30
Stories about Loki x Reader or Bucky x Reader. **SMUT WARNING** Requested by my friend uncleslumbago. Enjoy girlfriend!
72.5K 1.6K 19
ABUSE, VIOLENCE, TORTURE, GORE, SA(R too), DV tbh Honestly, I don't recommend this book to people, but people like it and think I should keep it. So...
3.8K 132 61
Your name is Wisty Evergreen. She was always controlled never being able to do what she wanted being well....captured by an organization and expe...
22.4K 902 32
Your name is Nova Hemming and you've been a Stark Industries legal advisor since Tony Stark became Iron Man. You are in the heart of New York City w...