The Captain. {Levi x Reader}

By Christi1617

Levi Ackerman is the famous captain of The Wings Of Freedom. While attacking a town, along with treasure he a... More

1. Captive
2. Night
3. The Ship
4. The Crew
5. Anger
6. His Mother
7. Calm
8. The Storm
9. A Heart?
10. A Deal
11. Mysterious Stranger
12. A Pirates Life For Me
13. Jealousy
14. Someone Special?
15. Back To The Sea
16. Kenny The Reaper
17. Crows Nest
18. Home
19. Shallow Lake
20. Trost
21. Searching
22. Rescued
23. Story Time
25. A Ship In The Distance
26. The Marley Ship
27. A Waste Of Time
28. Flustered
29. A Date
30. Beginning Of The End
31. The Runaway Prince
32. The Ackerman Clan.
33. The Missing Captain
34. An Heir For The Throne
35. A Miner Change
36. Captain Leonheart
37. What Comes After
38. The Attack
39. Death To The King
40. Mother
Final Chapter: The Edge Of The World

24. Mutiny

407 27 8
By Christi1617

Ten Years Ago.

(Levi)

I sighed as I kept going back and forth on my knees with a dirty cloth in my hands cleaning the deck. The Captain walked past me and I looked up, his eyes were already staring down on me with the big red hat on his head. Once he saw me looking at him he growled and kicked my side.

"Get back to work you brat." he spat and started walking again.

I could see his white hair sticking out from his hat, I hated his stupid green eyes and disgusting teeth. I threw the cloth back in the bucket and grabbed the other one to keep cleaning. The new boy came and sat in front of me to help me out, I just nodded as thanks and didn't say another word. That was a rule, don't speak in front of the captain unless it has something to do with the ship.

The new boy joined us last week when we stopped at Shingashina for supplies and I feel disgusted every time I look at him. Not because there's something wrong with him even though his overly excited personality is a little annoying. No, I'm disgusted because of how dirty this brat is, when was the last time he got cleaned?

I looked up and let out another sigh and I was glad I did because my eyes were blessed with a sight so beautiful I was at a loss for words. Abella, she is gorgeous. The only woman on board, she was coming out of the captains cabin where she stays in. It's absolutely disgusting because she is only fifteen and he is almost sixty but no one has the guts to stand up to him and protect the poor girl from his hands.

Me and her spend time together from time to time in the cellar since we are so close in age. I didn't notice when feelings started to develop but one things for sure... I can't act on them. Not for as long as he still exists, but I can't call us normal friends anymore. Even she has noticed this. Her blue eyes landed on mine and she smiled as the wind took away her black hair. I returned her smile for just a second but it quickly disappeared.

One day.

My body became flat with the ground and I yelped upon impact. A boot was on my back and he started putting pressure on the spot making it hurt.

"What's wrong Ackerman? Admiring what's mine? Do you perhaps want a taste of her? Become like your father? Do you really want to touch what's mine? " his foot got removed but he grabbed my hair picking me up. "Are you thinking of her at night when I'm touching her? " he growled.

"No sir. "

"Good, than do your bloody work and stop looking at her." he threw my head back down and spat on me when he stood. "I knew I should have killed you when you were a baby crying all night like a bitch." with that he walked away and I got back to my work.

I looked at the new boy in front of me and I could tell by the look in his eyes that he was asking if I was alright. I just nodded again and looked at the ground. It doesn't matter what happens, tonight I'm cleaning him one way or another.

-

I stood with my arms crossed looking at the person in front of me that was getting dressed. My only view was the back.

"I'd appreciate it if you didn't knock me out next time."

"You are a woman." I stated and she turned to look at me fully dressed.

"I wouldn't say I'm a woman exactly, just that I have female parts." she smiled and put on her glasses.

"I'm afraid that won't work, maybe in a hundred years but not today." she just sighed and sat down to put on her boots.

"Yeah, I know. It's fine, you can call me a woman if you want, I honestly don't care. Just don't tell the captain."

"Why not? This is dangerous, why did you lie in the first place?" I glared at her.

"Because I wanted to escape my life and this was the only option. Can you imagine me with a dress learning how to be a proper lady? Get married off and have kids in three months just because I was born with that ability? No thanks. After all I do pass for a boy quite well." she put her hands behind her head.

"But you are not a boy, you know the rules of the ship. If you are found out you'll walk the plank." I glared at her. This is stupid, incredibly stupid, she'll be killed if she is found out. This is far too dangerous.

"You are the only one that knows," she walked up to me and grabbed my arms. "Please don't tell anyone."

"Tch, how annoying." I pushed her back. "Fine, I won't tell anyone."

"Thank you." she sighed and my mind drifted off.

She definitely is a weird one. Really weird. But I don't care, as long as she does her job on the ship I'll call her a bloody frog if she wants. I flinched when I heard a door opening and we both looked to the side where the sound came from. I thought we were alone in the room... I saw a boy that has been with us for a year come out with big eyebrows and another one with a big nose.

Erwin and Mike.

"For how long have you been there?" I growled.

"Since before you came down here. After you started bathing her we didn't think it was appropriate to come out." Erwin smiled.

"S-so you heard the whole thing? " Hange panicked.

"Yes but it's not surprising, we've known since you came here." eyebrows looked at her.

"How? "

"You don't smell like a boy," Mike sniffed. "Don't worry, your secret is safe with us." he smiled and she sighed in relief.

-

"Let's do to the son what the father did to his mother." I heard the captains most trusted crewmates say from the other side of the door.

I knew my parents weren't proper people but... Not like that. I turned the other way and walked as fast as I could to get away from them. I can't go to the captain, hell he will probably give them his blessing to do that to me. I can only make sure I'm always around people and never stay alone until I find a way to deal with this.

The rage I was currently feeling right now can't be described with words, those bastards. And my father, he can't even be considered a human or even an animal. As for my mother... Her age was most likely a lie, Uri told me she was old when she gave me away so I won't believe in their words. She simply didn't care enough to keep me, I don't care about her.

I came to a stop when I heard soft noises coming from the storage room. I gently pushed open the door and closed it behind me when I entered. I went around some barrels and saw Abella sitting in the corner of the room crying silently. She flinched but calmed down when she saw it was only me and I sat next to her.

"Why are you crying?" I softly asked and she sniffled.

"It's nothing Levi, leave me alone please." she turned her head the other way.

"No, Abella look at me." I placed my hand on her cheek and turned her head, she tried to resist but I was stronger. My eyes widen when I saw her eye. Purple with small places of red and a trail of blood going down slowly. "Abella what's this? "

"It's nothing, please leave me. " she pushed me away.

"No, this not nothing. That's not something that can happen if you fall. What happened? Please, talk to me." it hurt, it hurt seeing her like this.

"The captain he... He was angry and..." my eyes widen. "It's fine, it's not the first time. I know how to treat it."

"He hits you?" I growled. "I'll kill him, I'll fucking kill the bastard."

"No, Levi that's suicide!" Her eyes widen. "Most of the ship is on his side. He is the captain and if anything happens everyone will rush to defend him. You can't." she started crying and leaned on me. "Please don't do something stupid." she whispered and I hugged her.

"Don't worry. I promise you, I'll kill him. There is a way and it will be best for everyone." I pushed her back to look at her and wiped away her tears. "Just wait for a while and I promise you we'll be free." I looked into her eyes and she smiled.

Next thing I know her lips were on mine and I felt my heart raising. My first kiss and it feels like a dream.

-

"I'm in." Hange immediately said.

"Me too." said Mike.

"Me too." said Erwin. "I know a few others that will join us for sure. Just give me two days and everything will be ready and the plan will work even better."

"Good." I nodded. "In two days we'll have our freedom."

"Let's start a mutiny." Hange grinned.

-

(Third POV)

The girl was pinned on the bed by the older man with a hand around her throat blocking air from entering her lungs.

"I know that brat is preparing something with his little squad and I know you know what it is." he lowered his lips to her ear. "So just tell me or you'll both be thrown in the sea right now. "

Tears left the girls eyes and guilt overwhelmed her. She didn't want to betray him, it was like she was willingly stabbing her own heart. Betraying the one she loved. But at least maybe he would have a chance that way, maybe he could still win but that would be impossible if he was at the bottom of the ocean.

"M-mu-mut-m-" she struggled to speak as her temperature dropped and her vision faded.

"A mutiny huh?" he chuckled and finally removed his hand from her throat. She gasped for air the moment she could and started coughing. "How very interesting. I will let him go through with it, just to prove how weak he truly is." he laughed and the girl looked up at him. Fearing for what would come.

-

"Did you honestly think you can beat me, boy? How stupid of you." Levi stared up at his captain, his back was pressed on the hard floor of the deck desperately trying to block the sword from piercing his throat.

Win was guaranteed, the plan was perfect. However the captain was prepared for his attack.

"How did you know?" Levi growled.

"Did you honestly think that that little whore would protect your secret?" Levi's eyes widen in shock. "She told me everything, right as I was giving it to her." Levi screamed in anger but didn't have time to react to what happened next.

"Enough! " he heard Uris voice and in an instant the captain was pulled away from him.

The young raven didn't have time to stand before he heard Uris scream and a sword was pierced through his chest killing him instantly. The raven took his sword from the ground and pierced the captain neck who still had his back turned to the young boy. The captain fell to the side and for a few seconds struggled to stay alive but eventually life left his eyes. Levi fell on his knees and looked at his father figure, laying on the floor lifeless. Anger, regret, pain and sadness consumed him clouding his thoughts.

If only she hadn't betrayed him.

-

(Levi)

I held the sword up at Abella's throat and she took small steps to the edge of the plank. She had tears going down her face but I didn't care, she betrayed me, this is what happens to traitors.

"Levi, please." she begged again.

"You told him everything." I glared. "I trusted you."

"I didn't have a choice! I didn't want to do it. Levi please... I love you, please don't do this." I stepped on the plank with her and she slowly reached the end.

"Love me? My own mother didn't love me and you are expecting me to believe that you do? Especially after what you did?" my chest felt heavy, my heart was beating fast and I tried my hardest to keep my eyes from tearing up. "Don't be ridiculous, you were just a pretty distraction loyal to that pirate."

"No... Please... I do love you. I didn't want to betray you, he'd kill us both..."

"And now only one of us will die. Maybe if what you are saying is true the sea will show you mercy, but I won't."

"Levi-" she didn't have time to finish.

I took one more step forward and she was forced to take one back making her fall into the water below. The last thing I heard from her was her screams but I blocked them out. I walked back on the deck and got to the helm. Below me everyone that remained was on my side and Hange came up to me holding out the hat of that pig.

"You are the captain now, Levi." she smiled and I took the hat from her.

I brought out a small dagger from my pocket and cut the fabric around it. Only a few strings of blue and red remained and the feather at the top. I placed the now black hat on my head and looked in front of me again.

"What are you standing around for you pigs?" I yelled. "Hoist the sails! Clean up this mess!"

"Aye captain! " everyone yelled and they started running around the place.

I think Hange had more she wanted to talk about but realized I didn't want to talk now and left me alone. This is not how it was supposed to be... I was supposed to kill him and lift her in my arms, she would laugh and kiss me. She would be standing next to me and smile. Everyone would be drinking, singing, celebrating because that's what I wanted, not this. Now she is most probably fighting the waves... The thought that she might still be alive, scared out there breaks me. I don't want to think about that, I hope she's already dead.

But maybe she deserves it after what she did. All I know is that I'm free... But I think it was better when I was trapped.

-------------------------------------

You know Abella is an OC of mine and she is always Levi's first love in all my books but she always dies for obvious reasons. This is the first time I wrote about her in such detail but she has been my character for a long time... I will admit I got a little emotional writing her death this time 😅

Thoughts?

-Christel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 1.2K 18
To most omegas in the country of Alabaster, the Choosing is the most exciting event of their life - their chance at a real fairytale ending. But to L...
131K 4.9K 43
{Levi x Reader} {Trilogy: Pt 2} **Read 'Breaking Barricades' first!** When one threat is eliminated, another will take its place. This time, Levi kn...
159K 3.8K 53
Captain Levi isn't prone to making friends. But when you injure yourself training to be in the Survey Corps, you manage to capture his attention. He...
5K 275 6
It's a beautiful night for an Arrival. As a Wind Fairy, you've guided dozens of magical seeds to the Community Tree, where they are transformed into...