Sunrise&Sunset ; Boboiboy✓

By mar_iyum_e

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛サンライズ・アンド・サンセット❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌·˚ ༘ ˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎&𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚝 | 𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚋𝚘𝚋𝚘𝚒𝚋𝚘�... More

PROFILES
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷- "𝚆𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝚌𝚞𝚙 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚐𝚎-"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹- "𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸'𝚖 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺- "𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜?"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻- "𝙸 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚈/𝚗"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼- "𝚂𝚑𝚎𝚎𝚜𝚑, 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚝-𝚇𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽- "𝙲𝚊𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞... 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚋𝚢 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎?"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾- "𝙳-𝙳𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚜?"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿- "𝙸 𝙳𝙾, 𝙾𝙺𝙰𝚈???"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶- "𝚂𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎!"
spotify playlists #1
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷- "𝙷𝚎'𝚜 𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚔???"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸- "𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹- "𝙸 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚊 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞-"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺- "𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚜"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻- "...𝙷-𝙷𝚒 𝙱𝚘𝚋𝚘𝚒𝚋𝚘𝚢"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟼- 𝚁𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚜 𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝙵𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚕
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟽- "𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟾- "𝚆𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐..."
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟿- "𝙸 𝚐𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚊 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸0- "𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞... 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐...!"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟷- "𝙸 𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚕𝚕"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟸: "𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝙸 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚝"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟹 - "𝙻𝚎𝚝 𝚐𝚘"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟺 -"𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞" | 𝙵𝙸𝙽𝙰𝙻𝙴
special chapter: mini q&a #1!

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸- "𝙽𝚊𝚑, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔...𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢"

1.2K 52 20
By mar_iyum_e

"Huh?" I stared at my phone in confusion. "That has to be him, right?? There's probably a lot of dudes with a weird dinosaur cap but-" I rambled on my thoughts as the sound of a blaring phone rang me.

  Ring, ring, ring. 

"Ying's calling me," I thought as I picked up the call, despite how tired I am. 

"Hey Ying, What's up?" I answered the phone call with a heavy and tired voice. 

"Hey Y/n, I made a group chat on Instagram with the gang and you in it, ya mind joining in?" Ying asked. "Of course-" I answered but someone cut me off. A muffled sound of something crashing was heard, "SHOOT, MY ACTION FIGURE- KAY, SEEYA Y/N" Ying answered as she stopped the call. I immediately went to Instagram and join the group. "Kokotiam" 

"dinocapboy__ joined the chat"

Why is my head filled with his face????????

Gogopaleats

HEY!HEY!HEY!

gravityqueen_yaya

Sheesh Gopal-

dinocapboy_

Hey guys

hey_itsyn

hi!

theonlyying

Welcome, Y/n!

fangisnotanearthling

็ำสสนเีัห

gogopaleats

Uhhh Fang, is this some kind of code????????

gravityqueen_yaya

That's the Thai alphabet! Didn't you even pay attention to today's geography class??

gogopaleats

I was eating...🤗

"SERIOUSLY GOPAL???" Boboiboy shouted as his eyebrows were squished together, which causes Ochobot to stare at him in concern and confusion. 

dinocapboy__

GOPAL WHAT???

heyits_yn

LMAOOOOOO

gogopaleats

THE CURRY WAS GOOD TODAY, ALRIGHT?

I'm also kinda disappointed that u guys don't remember my motto😔

theonlyying

Isn't it: Eat, sleep, repeat; all time, everytime?

gogopaleats

SHEESH YING, I HAVE 2 MOTTOS✋😩

AND IT'S ACTUALLY "ALL DAY, EVERYDAY"

heyits_yn

gopal, u should rlly run a comedy show

theonlyying

HAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

dinocapboy__

LOLLLLLLLL

gravityqueen_yaya

Hahahahahaha!

fangisnotanearthling

hello

gogopaleats

Oh hey Fang, you finally can type normally

BACK TO THE TOPIC

fangisnotanearthling 

OI

dinocapboy__

So...?

gogopaleats

IT'S: WHERE CURRY IS, GOPAL WILL BE

[a/n: referencing from the boboiboy movie 2]

"BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA" y/n laughed her stomach out as Xiaoxing was startled by her laugh and almost dropped her popcorn. "Sheesh that girl..." Xiaoxing mumbled. 

dinocapboy__

Then wouldn't u be at the cafeteria then??

heyits_yn

oh yeah! talking about class, what school are u guys in?

theonlyying

We all go to Rintis High.      

                                                                                                                                                                                 heyits_yn

omg, i'm enrolling there next week!

gravityqueen_yaya

Wow, really?!

dinocapboy__

Awesome 👍!

gravityqueen_yaya

How long are you staying for, y/n?

heyits_yn

probs 2 or 3 days after the concert is finished i think, unless i have to leave early (-_-)

gogopaleats

Not to sound kinda rude but y ru here, and what concert??

theonlyying

GOPAL-

heyits_yn

hahaha, it's fine. i'm performing as a back up dancer for berryblue's upcoming concert ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

gravityqueen_yaya

WOAH!

theonlyying

Told ya, she's famous✨

heyits_yn

nah, not really...( -3- )

gogopaleats

DOES THIS MEAN WE GET VIP PASSES FOR THEIR CONCERT AS UR BESTIE???

Gopal's eyes lit up while he was so pumped up waiting for y/n's response 

fangisnotanearthling 

gopal, manners

gravityqueen_yaya

Since when are you a fan of BerryBlue, Gopal?

dinocapboy__

Since they came out, Gopal knows every dance they have and his dancing is irritating me ever since...

heyits_yn

hey! berryblue's dances r amazing >:(

dinocapboy__

Heheh, sorry

gogopaleats

HAH- TAKE THAT BOBOIBOY

Boboiboy ruffles with his hair, his head only filed with your interaction today, and Ochobot began to become suspicious of the boy...

dinocapboy__

I have a video of u dancing to their song on the radio during school break tho 😁

gogopaleats

BOBOIBOY, DONT U DARE

"HEY BOBOIBOY!" Ochobot startled Boboiboy on purpose. "AAAH" Boboiboy screamed as he fell down his bed. Curiously, Ochobot then reads the messages Boboiboy sent to the group and tried to solve the mystery about why Boboiboy is so obsessive with his phone this night while the boy was on the floor groaning in pain. "Ow..."

heyits_yn

back to your question, sorry gopal, idk...

BUT i'll check w the manager 4 u

gogopaleats

Y/N, YOUR THE BEST

fangisnotanearthling 

did you mean, "you're"

gogopaleats

Ur not grammarly, Fang 🥱

heyits_yn

well, i have practice tmr at 6:00am at the kzq building so i better get ready for bed

gogopaleats

6:00?! ON A WEEKEND???????

theonlyying

Stop being so fussy, Gopal

gravityqueen_yaya

Mhm, I agree

heyits_yn

ahaha, its fine. seeya then(•̀ᴗ-)♪

          Phew, that was a good chat.  I held my phone down and begin to grab my pj's. I exit out the door while Xiaoxing was still watching Netflix on TV. 

"I'm going to shower, mom" I mentioned and made my way to the bathroom. "Okay- WAIT, WHO YOU CALLIN' MOM?" Xiaoxing snapped. 

"YOU! AHAHHAA" I playfully shot back the answer as Xiaoxing was about to chase me with her blood-lusting pair of eyes. Nothing pisses her off more than anyone calling her "old" or worse, "auntie"

Boboiboy's pov- 

"...Owwww" I groaned in pain. "Why did you do that for Ochobot?" I asked Ochobot, who's now scrolling through my phone. 

"HEY" I snapped at him while his floating robot body twirled around to me with "cheerful" eyes. "Fufufu~~~ I wonder who this Y/nNnNnNnNnNN" Ochobot held up and pointed to my phone while teasing Boboiboy. "UH- Ochobot!" I snapped once more.

 "Okay Okay, I'll stop" Ochobot said as he floated to me and reached his metallic arms to me to lift me up. "-If you tell me who Y/n is!" Ochobot cheered out and slipped his hand away when I was about to reach for it, aaaaaand I fell down. AGAIN. "AAAAAOOOOUCH" I groaned once more. 

"Fine, I'll tell you." I moaned as I lift myself off the ground and sit up in front of Ochobot. "Well...?" Ochobot floated closer to me. "Well... She's a girl..." I started. "C'mon Boboiboy, I know she's a girl I saw in the cafe while you left me to clean up the shop all ALONE" Ochobot complained.

 "Sheesh, okay... She's Ying's online friend" I blurred out. 

"and?" Ochobot demanded more information.

 "And she's a model and a backup dancer..." I mumbled but it was still loud enough for Ochobot to hear. 

"And what do you think of her~?" Ochobot asked in a naughty tone. 

"AND I THINK ITS TIME TO SLEEP! G'NIGHT OCHOBOT" I blurted out and charged at my bed. "Hmph" Ochobot pouted and shut himself down as I reached for the lamp and turned it off.

"Maybe I'll surprise her when her practice is over..." 
I thought as I drift off to sleep, seeking the starlit sky beside me through the bedroom window. 

-time skip- 9:30, tomorrow- 

"5 & 6, 7 and 8!" A member of BerryBlue cried out. "Yayyyy! Nice practice guys! Great job for waking up that early and practicing this long!" A member cheered. "I can't believe the REAL LIFE BerryBlue is in front of my very own eyes... AND IN THE SAME ROOM AS ME"  I thought as I jogged to my bag and grabbed my towel to wipe my sweat off. 

"The members of BerryBlue consist of 5 members, Claire, Minseo, Ako, Katelyn, and Penny... AND THEY'RE IN FRONT OF ME" I mentally squealed in my mind as everyone begin to thank the members and left the dance studio. 

"Thank you so much, everyone" I thanked as I bowed down to the members of BerryBlue. 

"Aaah, no need to bow Y/n!" Minseo shyly whined. "Seeya soon!" Claire waved at me while I begin to leave the dance studio and head towards Tok Aba's cafe. Before I walk to the cafe, I took the last outfit check at the mirror near me. 

"Eh, I'll look fine," I thought as I finally got through the entrance and saw... "Boboiboy? How is he here?" I mumbled as he reaches out a cup of iced chocolate towards me. "How's practice? You must be tired so have some sugar" Boboiboy suggested. 

I gently took the cup and we both walked to the cafe together. "It's like you've read my mind Boboiboy, hehe. But how did you find me?" I happily smiled as the boy looked sideways and lightly scratched his cheeks. "The group chat. You mentioned that you were going to practice here, right?" He bashfully answered.

"Of course, I did, god, Y/n, get your head back in the game!" I groaned underneath you breathe.  

"Thanks" I thanked him as he gently smile at me. "Is everyone already at Tok Aba's shop?" I asked as I took a sip out of my drink. "Yeah, I think they are..." He answered with his hands in his pockets. Suddenly, an awkward atmosphere slowly emerges between us. "W-what do I do now???" I mentally panicked. "The sky's so clear today right?!" I asked awkwardly, "I should work on my people skills..." 

"Yeah, It's nice" Boboiboy answered. I tighten the grip on my purse due to the tension I'm somehow feeling. "Haha" Boboiboy giggled slightly. 

"Oh god, Did I look funny today???" I asked out of concern. "What if my hair was messy? Did I choose the wrong outfit today? Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my-" 

"-Nah, you look...cute today" Boboiboy answered in such a gentle tone. 

I got butterflies once more right away. 

" W-Wha...t?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 240 21
ɪ'ᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ ɪғ ɪ sᴀʏ 'ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴜ' ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴜ, ɪ'ᴍ ᴡᴇᴀᴋᴇʀ ɪs ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴏ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ? ɪs ɪᴛ sᴏ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴜ...
4.8K 86 2
- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ ハニー ラーテー ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥ ˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚 | 𝙗𝙤𝙗𝙤𝙞𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙦𝙪𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 ° ⋆·˚ ༘ * --------------------------- "T...
131K 1.6K 36
images used in book do not belong to me, as well my writing may suck. Many spelling errors, also damn autocorrect. All characters of rwby belong to r...
39.8K 2.1K 34
"W-Why did y-you kiss m-m-me? " "Why did you kiss me back? " Didn't understand right?......read the story to find out. ______________________________...