The Prey Became the Predator

بواسطة cybercommand3

Izuku Midoriya had an interesting quirk, not strong but unique. It was so unique that people took him to use... المزيد

The Start of Hell
I am Uncageable
Hunter
Slay and Destroy
Life Oblivion Validation (L.O.V)
Let's Make a Deal
Apprentice
Infiltrate
Welcome to the Family
Rescue
Little Birdy
Overhauled
Under The Hood
Blood Bath
Wreckoning
Business
Nine
The last Member
The Master Plan
Bird against brawn
The Truth in the Words
The beautiful flames of hell
Nine and A extra Four
Slaughter House
Giganto Showdown
One Last Time
If you want one

Zeiram VS the League Of Villains

455 20 0
بواسطة cybercommand3

  In the League of villains headquarters, we see Kurogiri cleaning the tables of the bar when they'r phone rings.  When I say this, I don't mean Kurogiri's phone, I mean the bar's phone.  

  "Hello?"  Kurogiri asks as he picks up the phone.

  "Hello there, we'd like to speak to the leader of the League of Villains, and this isn't a request."

  Upon hearing that Kurogiri quickly calls for Shigaraki.

  "What is it Kurogiri?"

  "there is someone on the phone that want's to talk to you." 

  Kurogiri then turns the phone to speaker.

  "Hello Tomura Shigaraki.  I am Re-Destro, leader of the Meta Liberation Front."

  "What do you want with us?"

  "Simple really, our goal is to make it so that all people are free to use their quirks at even 100%, and you my friend have made your little group too well known and are therefore in our way.  Don't even bother to escape us, we have 116,516 members, as well as a satellite watching your headquarters.  We could tell the hero's as well as the police where you are.  So what's it gonna be, you fall by the police, or fall by us Tomura Shigaraki."

  "hehehe, yeah, we'll fight your army."

  "good, meet us at Deika city within the hour, see you then."

  After that the man had hung up.

  "Tomura, how are we gonna win?"

  "Simple Kurogiri, we fight with all we've got.   And when they think they've won, father will come and destroy them all."

  Shigaraki quickly gathered up the rest of the gang, and explained to them the gist of what's going on.

  "How do you know he'll show up Crusty?"  Dabi asks.

  "Cause, unlike master he cares.  Kurogiri, have Eleph come with us."

  "Yes sir,"  Kurogiri said as we went to get the elephant looking High-end Nomu.

  After they got the massive humanoid creature with the long elephant looking nose they started to go to the place that the M.L.A wanted them to meet at.  Once they got there they saw that those idiots weren't bluffing. 

  "Crap, they actually have that many soldiers.  Doesn't matter, we can still take care of them."

  "So villains are you ready to lose!" a man with a black suit, and glasses shouts.  "I am Trumpet, part of the head of the Meta Liberation Army!  Now prepare to die!"

  As the man finished yelling the army started to charge at the League.

  Cutting to somewhere far away we see Zeiram watching them them through hacked cameras and the fact that he hacked the M.L.A's satellite.

  "Let's see if they can pull this off, besides if they can't I can just get Dabi and Tomura then leave."

  [wait, why did I say Tomura, he is of no use to me.  But.... seeing him right now so confident.  NO!  I was acting, I shouldn't care for him.]

 "(Sigh) Let's just see how this turns out,"  he says to himself.

  Right now all the league are fighting multiple people.

  "Crap, how do they keep getting stronger!"  Compress shouts.

  When he says it, Shigaraki looks at Trumpet who is still shouting for no reason.

  "It has to do with that bastards quirk!  Eleph, get him!"

  As the Nomu hears that, he quickly goes towards the villain and hits him.  But when he smashes him, the Nomu realizes that it's a fake as it breaks apart as metal.  Eleph starts smashing everything but fails to notice the blue skinned female walking up behind him.  She puts her hand on his back and whispers one simple word.

  "Boom."

  Then a giant explosion hits his back, completely destroying it.  As he starts to regenerate she just keeps putting more explosives in him till the point that the heat from the explosion destroys him.

  "Now you're also dealing with me! Curious, another head of the Meta Liberation Army!"  She announces after she had killed the Nomu.

  "Ha we can take you amateurs!  We are totally gonna lose!"

  "Twice be quiet and just keep killing them!"  Spinner shouts.

  Then one of the villains hit's Spinner in the face.  After around 30 minutes the entire league was outnumbered.

  "Kurogiri, teleport us out of here!"  Shigaraki shouts.

  Before he can however, he get's restrained by clones of Curious.  Then a hooded figure comes out.

  "Like my creations.  I am Skeptic, another head of the Meta Liberation Front.  And this man next to me," He says while gesturing to a well suited man with a long pointy nose.  "Is our leader Re-Destro."

  "Well Shigaraki, are you ready to die."

  When Re-Destro walked close enough, Shigaraki reached out to the man.  The leader of the army panicked, and thus made his body slightly larger and kicked Shigaraki's left leg, breaking it.  To make sure he was immobile, Re-Destro broke his other leg as well.

  "Ahhhhh!"  Shigaraki screamed in pain.

  Then one of the soldiers walked up to Re-Destro and whispered to him.

  "Sir, there seems to be something coming this way at a astonishing rate.  We should move farther back for a bit sense we have calculated that it is landing here."

  The M.L.A backed off to a safe distance, but had the range quirk users aim them at the League.

 "Bye Bye villains."

  Then something hits the ground in front of the villains.  Out of the dust walks the assassin we all know and love, Zeiram.  Without saying a word he takes a swing with his sword.  The pure wind pressure from the slash compacts and cuts off all the goons heads.  He purposefully made sure the head ones didn't die.  All of them started panicking.  Trumpet was about to shout something, but Zeiram just shot a bullet through his skull.  Next he zoomed over and stabbed Skeptic by stabbing him in the heart.  Then he cut off Curious's hands and stabbed her in the neck.

  Re-Destro was panicking like crazy after he saw his entire squad just die in seconds.  He however used his quirk to turn himself into a tall black humanoid entity that was as big as Gigantomachia.

  "Now I will crudh you!"

  But as he swun his fist at Zeiram, the assassin just in a swift moment cut off Re-Destro's legs.

  "that's karma for hurting Tomura,"  Zeiram said as he then walked behind the man and shot a bullet through the back of his skull.

  After that was done, he walked up to Shigaraki, bended down to his level, and gave him a hug.

  "I am so sorry."

  "Dad, what are you sorry fo-,"

  Shigaraki looked down to see one of Zeiram's weapons through his chest.

  "I really am sorry.  But you should have listened to the one lesson I had taught you.  You can't trust anyone, even yourself.  Goodbye, son."

  Zeiram had a single tear shed as Shigaraki stopped breathing.

  "You..... you bastard!"  Kurogiri yells as he tries to trap Zeiram in a portal.

  Kurogiri kept opening them through Zeiram's limbs then closed them but the assassin was too fast.

  "Why would you kill someone that saw you as a father!"

  "Because I don't want him to have to be in the pain he would be if he was around when I enacted my plan."

  After he finished talking, he grabbed Kurogiri my the neck piece and threw him onto the ground.  He then kept stomping on his neck till there was a snapping sound.  Compress appeared behind Zeiram to turn him into a marble, but he just grabbed his wrist.  Zeiram pulled him towards him and ripped out the villains heart with his bare hand.  Twice stabbed him with the sharp rulers and pulled himself towards the monster.

  "I'll kill you, you fucker!"

  Zeiram just easily grabs Twice's suit, wrapping his hand around the chest area.  He then uses his other hand, and grabs Twice's chin.  Zeiram then pulls each hand opposite of the other till he ripped the split maniacs head off along with the spine attached. Zeiram then turned around and dodged the knife Toga tried stabbing her with.  He just punched her in the face so hard her head exploded.  Zeiram looked at Spinner, and before he could react grabbed him by the neck.  He squeezed the villains neck till it snapped.  All that was left in the wake was blood everywhere and the 2 living assassins.

  "So boss, why did you kill all of them?"

  "I was getting too attached."

  With that they walked back to base.  One covered in ash, the other covered in blood.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

7.1K 220 3
Izuku Midoriya, learned at the age of 4 that he was Quirkless, that all Men aren't equal. At that age, his world came crashing down. He was bullied...
2.6K 59 9
In a world full of quirks Izuku Midoriya is part of the 2 percent that don't have quirks, after being constantly bullied by his childhood " friend" M...
584 20 8
We all know the story of Izuku Midoriya. He's a quirkless kid who wanted to be a hero who after meeting his idol, All Might, gains a quirk that allow...
223K 12.2K 51
Being able to see things no one has ever, is not great. Izuku-a boy who just wants to live a normal life and become a hero-is cursed to see things he...