๐——๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—ฌ | ๐—ฒ. ๐—ท...

Galing kay funnyfairies

Marley Boarding School is full of spiteful snakes, and Y/n L/n as one of them. When Eren Jaeger transfers to... Higit pa

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
Hello!
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ-Christmas Chapter
surpirse surprise

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

4.6K 135 595
Galing kay funnyfairies

                                      ——————

——————
check out my new eren story: masked

KENSINGTON, LONDON
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 10TH
12:23 P.M.

The cafeteria was overflowing with people. Every direction you looked, there was someone doing whatever. Of course, everyone was sectioned off into their little "cliques" of people. You overheard lots of conversations, some questioned and some just your average generic topics.

You were slumped in your chair, picking at the food you brought with your fork. The discussion going around your table was the same old, same old. You really wished that there would be something new to talk about because you were sick of hearing the same shit everyday.

Annie and Armin were all over each other, Pieck and Porco had their hands together on the table, Bertholt and Reiner were into a deep conversation while you just sat there, everyones gossip going in one ear and out the other.

The previous days, right after Eren fucked you, you two talked nonstop as usual when things are good between the two of you. Annie being the smarty she is, caught on and assumed something HAD to be going on that made you two start talking again.

While watching everyone you felt a pair of hands cover your eyes and a masculine voice spoke.

"Guess who?" He asked with that constant laughter in his voice.

You turned in your seat, taking his hands off your eyes. "Eren. Sit down!" You patted the empty seat right you, your nails clicking against it.

Before Eren sat down, he gave you a pat on the head, earning a few stares from the people around you. Even, the members of group looked over. Shocked faces played on their faces, while Annie and Armin had their mouths agape, letting out a breathless laugh. You were even shocked at the gesture.

Eren sat down and opened his legs slightly, throwing his hands over the side of the chair, doing that "I'm the hottest guy in the room" pose. God, you couldn't get enough of him. You honestly felt like a untamed animal around him. Especially after Saturday night.

Eren's white collar shirt was somewhat unbuttoned, allowing you to see his defined collarbones. Oh, how you wanted to run your hands all over his body in that moment. Along with the casual uniform top, he had on dark gray dress pants with dress shoes on to accommodate his outfit.

As always, his veiny hands were embellished in silver rings. There was a silver cross necklace hanging onto his neck. You could smell his cologne radiating off of him. It smelled like a blend of vanilla and mint. It probably was a crazy expensive cologne.

Everyone at the table was staring at you and Eren now. You both made eye contact and gave each other "Why the hell are they staring at us like that" faces.

"What?" You faced everyone who sat in front of you.

"Nothing..this is just very surprising." Pieck eyed Porco and knitted her eyebrows.

"Yeah, I didn't expect to see this today!" Armin piped up and now everyone faced him.

You rolled your eyes and turned to Eren, everyone decided to mind their own business and go back to what they were doing.

"Sooo, how does Friday sound?" Eren made a exaggerated frown and looked left to right.

"For what?" You knew what he was talking about, but you just wanted to tease him a little bit.

Eren parted his lips slightly and furrowed his dark eyebrows, he looked like he was shocked and disappointed at your response.

"I'm kidding! Yes, Friday sounds great for our-" You looked around at the table to make sure nobody was looking and mouthed the word "date."

His parted lips turned into a simple smile, his dimples popped out. You smiled at him and asked him what you should wear for the occasion.

"Welll, just wearing what you usually wear, you always look good no matter what."

A shade of pink spread across your cheeks and you looked down at your hands to not meet with Eren's eyes, if Eren saw you blushing he would most likely tease you for it.

"Duly noted..thanks by the way."

"For what?" Eren reached into his bag and pulled out a packet of gummy worms, slipping them into his mouth. Eren held the bag up to you and you accepted the offer, popping one into your mouth.

"The compliment, dumbass!" You rolled your eyes and took another gummy worm.

"No need to get defensive, pretty girl." The boy leaned into your ear and whispered.

"We are in front of all of our friends, stop!" You whisper yelled.

"Aw come on Y/N, a few days ago you weren't asking me to stop." Eren winked and went back to his original position.

The shade of pink on your face turned into red, you but the inside of your lip to ease the feeling that was coming onto you.

"You horny fuck-" You started, but a message on the intercom through you off. It was Mr. Erwin's voice you heard. He sounded serious.

"Y/N L/N, please report to my office immediately." The intercom shut off and all eyes were on you AGAIN. You could hear a few people go "ooooo", immature bastards.

You rose from your seat and Eren watched you leave, the endless possibilities flowing into his head like waves of what could have possibly happened that was causing you both to head to Erwins office together.

Annie's POV: Eren and Y/N are totally fucking.

Armin's POV: Eren has some type of glow today, kinda like a "I just got pussy" type of glow.

Pieck's POV: Y/N is totally getting dicked down by that Jaeger kid.

Porco's POV: Why the hell is everyone looking at Y/N? Do I stare? I don't get what the big deal is.

——————
12:35 P.M.

There were so many reasons why you could BOTH be called to the office at this moment. You really hope you weren't about fussed at for anything.

You walked into Erwins office and he looked FURIOUS. He had his arms crossed and his eyebrows were arched, he looked at you then pointed to the seat in front of his desk.

"Do I dare explain why you are sitting here in my office?" Erwin grabbed his keyboard and typed aggressively, like his life depended on it.

"Uhm- I don't think I've done anything wrong here sir. But why am I here?" You cleared your throat, the feeling like you were about to get yelled at sent chills through your body.

Erwin turned his computer monitor to face you and it showcased a video of you punching Historia in the face, then you getting on the ground to hold her face. You looked filled with rage, and you were breathing raggedly.

Why the fuck was this video going around? And how did Erwin get it? You swore you couldn't see anybody in the doorway when you were sitting down by Historia that night. While the video was playing, you could hear little giggles coming from whoever was videoing what was going on. It was either a girl giggling or a boy who hadn't even gone through puberty.

"You know our school does not condone violence Y/N. Can you explain to me what was going on this video?" Erwin pursed his hands together and set them in front of his body. His demeanor was extremely intimidating.

"It was for a good reason though Mr-" But like always, you were cut off. Erwin banged his fist on the table with every syllable of the word "unacceptable" like he was really trying to get the point across.

"UN-ACC-EPT-ABLE!" The last bang on the desk made you flinch. You arched your eyebrows at the sudden change in attitude from him.

"You're suspended Y/N. We have have a very strict bullying policy, I want a hand written apology to Historia within the next few days during your suspension. You can come back next week, this is going on your record for bullying and violence." Erwin raised his eyebrows and raised his hands in a "I don't know what to tell you" type of way.

You opening your mouth to protest the sudden news, but that was quickly met with Erwin posting to the door and shooing you out.

You got up from your seat, still in shock and walked back into the empty hallway. You could hear your shoes squeaking against the hard floor. Well, your day was ruined.

You flipped off Erwin's door before going back to the lunch room to grab your things. You balled your hands up, feeling them get sweaty.

A hand written apology? Who does he think he is?! And who the hell took that video? You had to get to the bottom of this, and when you did you were going to make sure they never showed their face around here EVER again.

You stepped into the room again, and walked towards your things which were by the table. You kept a straight face, but you had a vein sticking out on your forehead that kind of told everyone you were pissed.

You angrily grabbed your things and walked out, everyones eyes trailing on you. Getting towards the main exit, you heard shoes clacking against the floor.

"Y/N! What happened?" Eren turned you around to face him, his expression read concerned.

"I got suspended for a week! Erwin saw a video of me punching Historia and claimed I was bullying her. And get this, he wants me to write a APOLOGY!" You waved your hands around.

"No fucking way! I can get him to change his mind, just let me try-" But Eren stopped when you started nodding your head no.

"No, no. I don't want you getting involved. I'll be fine, it's just a week, right? Listen I gotta go or they'll probably take me off school grounds."

"Fine, but text how did anyone even get a video of you?"

"No idea, that's what I wanna know. I guess that'll be postponed because I won't be here." You sent him a frown and gripped your bag harder.

"Okay..I'll come over tonight, sound good with you?" Eren offered you a smile to atleast try to make you feel better. It didn't work, but the gesture was nice.

"Yeah, I'm looking forward to it."

Eren gave you a small wave, his boney fingers sticking out.

"Bye pretty girl, everything will be alright. Don't stress about it, k?"

"I won't, bye Jaeger." Eren watched you walk out the door, Eren was definitely going to help you find out who leaked that video.

——————
7:34 P.M.

"Okay so what are we doing again?" You took a handful of M&Ms from Eren and observed him, he sat on your bed and had you laptop pulled up in front of him.

Eren rolled his eyes and typed on the laptop. Eren never stared down at the keys under him, you assumed he probably knew his way around the keyboard.

"Y/N, I already told you! I'm trying to help you find the jackass that got you suspended." He looked up from the screen and patted the spot next to him.

You crawled over to him and looked at the laptop. Of course, the video was pulled up and Eren kept replaying the part where the giggles kept playing.

"This has got to be the cringiest laugh I have ever heard."

Eren nodded in agreement and paused the video at a certain spot, and eyeing you. This caught your attention and you also looked at the screen, not knowing what you were looking at.

"So what am I supposed to be looking at exactly?" The frame was stopped at a point in the video where the camera was facing down on the concrete, a pair of shoes being shown in the corner.

"Y/N! Look at the shoes." The shoes you were supposed to be looking at were what you could tell, were Lightning McQueen Crocs. These were easily the stupidest shoes you've ever winced at.

"Okay and? They look dumb." You crossed your arms and raised your eyebrows to really get the point across.

Eren groaned at rubbed his forehead, he looked like he was at his breaking point. "Exactly! Who's the only person we know that wears these, AND has the laugh of a young girl?!"

You thought for a moment, it felt like the Jeopardy music was playing the background as though you were going to say some grand answer. You couldn't keep track of everyone you come in contact with, so you had no clue.

"Y/N! ITS CONNIE!"

You made a "o" shape with your mouth and tried not making eye contact with Eren. It obviously didn't work, but Eren started laughing and closed the laptop.

"So, what are you gonna do?" Eren settled down and cleared his throat.

"Well I can't exactly do anything. I can't confront him because he will just deny it, and as much as I would love to beat his ass..people would probably find out and my suspension will turn into expulsion." You dangled your head off the bed now, the blood rushing to your brain in a flash.

"Can I beat his ass for you? Sure, I'll get suspended but at-least you won't get expelled."

"Absolutely not Jaeger. I can fight my own battles, ya know?"

"Sorry, I just wanna look out for you. That's all." He got in the same position as you, and he faced you. Your head started hurting from being in the spot, but looking at him was worth it.

His eyes explored yours in the dim room, he was surprised to see how much of your face he could actually see. The room was soundless, so Eren took this as the perfect opportunity to kiss you again.

Eren scooted himself towards you and leaned into your lips, but he was intercepted by your finger being placed on your lip. You shook your head no.

"You're not getting another one that easily. Eren, you're gonna have to work hard if you really want me ." You smirked and leaned up, placing your arms behind you to support yourself.

Eren was EMBARRASSED. His face heated up from this interaction and he just wanted to hide. But, he knew you well enough to know that you wouldn't mention it again.

You weren't that mean to bug him about it, plus you didn't want to hurt his feelings. Shortly after you sat up, Eren got up too and laid down flat onto your bed, a large sigh escaping his lips.

"What's wrong?

"Have you ever thought of what you wanted to do after highschool?"

You knew that answer, and that was no. Like every other person, you changed your mind about what you wanted to do after school. Back home, your parents wanted you to be the new owner of the business they ran, which was the worst possibility. You hated their work, and you didn't want to have the same life as them. All they did was, work, sleep and repeat. Always coming home at late times, and never spending time with you.

Every year on your birthday, they would send the house keeper with you to go do whatever you wanted that day, you hardly ever saw them. And when you did see them, they were on the phone with business partners or either chewing you out.

"I don't know yet. I know I probably should know, but I haven't found anything that suits me."

"I think everyone thinks that, graduation is gonna come up before you know it."

"Don't remind me, I'm so sick of hearing about graduation."

"Sorry, but I wonder what life is gonna be like once we are out in the world." Eren stared at the ceiling and placed his hands behind his head.

"I'm kind of scared if I'm being honest, I've never been on my own before." You got into the same position Eren was in, and you laid right next to him.

And with that the conversation stopped and you both dropped it. Now thinking about Eren's question, you knew you should really start thinking about the future. Time before graduation will fly by, and then you'll have to make your decision.

                                      ——————
Should Connie get a ass beating? 🤗
Also any ideas on what Y/N should do after school? I have a good idea of what she should do but I would like to hear other opinions. Lmk!

ALSO YALL ARE GONNA LOVEEEE NEXT CHAPTER

-Reece <3

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

416 23 9
~All Characters in this story belong to Hajime Isayama.~ ~Starting at a new school, Eren Jaeger and Mikasa Ackermann slowly come closer as the world...
71.5K 1.9K 32
๏น™โญ”๏ผŽ๐Ÿณ "uhm, so carla asked me to take uh..."โŸ† ( ใ€ƒ"let me guess." you started, "brunette bastard?" ๏ผŽ) โ˜…โ˜†๏น” "i heard that, jerk!"๏น† โ—ƒ๏ผŽ y/n is a intro...
12.9K 230 19
โ‰ช โ—ฆ โ– โ—ฆ โ‰ซ โžขDISCONTINUED!! โƒ โžขY/n is a girl 1 year younger than Eren and she i...
5.5K 445 8
Only fools cage birds. EREN JAEGER ยฉ 2023 emefaerie