𝟎𝟗

——————

——————

KENSINGTON, LONDON
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 6TH
7:53 P.M.

A whole two weeks passed since you talked to Eren. You had no idea how you didn't break down, well you cried a few times (a lot) over the coarse of those weeks but let's not talk about that.

The days started feeling longer and longer, it was dreadful. Practically all of this week, you never left the dorm unless it was for school or groceries. Other than that, you would sit in your room with your humidifier on and watch TV. Annie would try to get you out of the house constantly, but you always denied her offers.

Your so called "plans" for Halloween obviously fell through, you just stayed at home and watched horror movies all day with Annie. Majority of the people on campus were at a Halloween party that you did get invited to but you never bothered going. You could tell Annie wanted to go to the party but she stayed with you for emotional support, you felt horrible.

As usual this week, you were in your room doing your nails watching TV. The smell of vanilla floated around the room because of the oils you put in the humidifier. The weather was bad again, so the sounds of rain pattering in the window were present. It sounded like the perfect day. But it wasn't.

The perfect day to you would be hanging out with Eren doing some dumb shit either one of you would think of doing, or playing Mario Kart with him and end up screaming at each other. Due to Eren acting like a child, the "perfect" day wouldn't be happening anytime soon.

You painted your nails black and you started filing them, little particles would fly off your nail, it almost looked like specks of sand. After filing them, you let your nails dry. By drying, you meant shaking your hands aggressively and blowing on them to "properly" dry them off.

While letting them dry, you leaned back back in your chair that was by your vanity and watched your TV. You were watching (insert favorite show), which so happened to be your favorite show. You were deeply interested in what was going on that you didn't focus on anything else.

Time went by slowly, and your nails dried so you were free to do anything with your hands at the moment. You turned off your show and walked to your kitchen, browsing through the fridge.

There was basically nothing in there besides eggs, milk that was probably no good, water bottles, and random sauces on the door. You went shopping at the beginning on the week, and now there wasn't anything to eat. Food in your dorm was quickly used because of the classic three meals a day, food after practice, and just snacks in general.

You let out an exaggerated groan and searched the pantry, greeted with crackers, old chips, and oatmeal. You really needed to go shopping again. You wouldn't consider yourself a picky eater, but you sure as hell were not going to eat what you had on deck.