Broken Soldier

Por CaptainWinchester

Hyland Barnes, is not your normal Irish girl: A hunter, a Marine, an assassin Every single day, she looks int... Mais

Irish ballad
The other side
Monster
Death lurks around every corner
Winter Soldier
Look into my eyes
Damages
Only a kiss will wake a princess
The monster isnt real
Smooth moves kid
Jump
Doubled
Scars, sand, stars
Bar fights and last fights
I'll always be here
Going back to the start
107th divison
Fix you
Heaven and Hell
Staying home
Duo of reds
Born to die
Authors note
Last Authors note

The pack on the attack

2.5K 79 24
Por CaptainWinchester

Sam's POV

"Well that went swell. I swear, people can be so stupid. How does a mother not know where her six year old little girl was. Idiot." Dean rambled on.

"Well Miss. Adler said that her daughter was in the backyard Dean. She was keeping an eye on Nicole. She just turned her head for a second. That's how long it takes for a vampire to kill. You know that." I reminded him.

He grunted in response, and stared at the road. Talking to the families didn't go as smoothly as I thought it would. There was a lot of slammed doors, and evil glares. I understand why, it must've hurt the families to talk about their kids, siblings, and friends.

So, what the hell do you think Bucky and Bobby were talking about earlier?" Dean asked, keeping his eyes on the road.

"I'm not sure Dean, but I don't think it's our place to ask what they were talking about." I answered.

I wanted to know so badly, but it wasn't about me. If Bucky wanted to talk about, she would talk about it. When I went up to ask her if she wanted to talk to victims with us, she closed up. Bucky was scared, I could see it in her eyes. But her face was like a wall, unbroken.

~time skip~

The impala pulled up onto the dusty road of Bobby's house. Everything looked normal, except a new Honda car. That was either just bought, or in great condition. Dean noticed it too, and made sure his gun was loaded. Wait a minute, Bucky could be in danger. I leapt out of the car, and loaded my gun. There was nobody outside, so they must be inside. I looked on the ground around the car, and noticed blood beginning to dry.

"Dean!? There's blood." I called him over.

We both had the same thought. Bucky was home alone. I ran at the front door, and ran through it. Dean was at my side, and our guns were raised. Looking wildly all over the place.

My eyes rested on Bucky sitting on the couch, surrounded by two unknown guys around our age. Dean raised his gun, pointing it at the boy with his arm around Bucky. As soon as we bursted in, the two men pulled their guns. They weren't simple hunter guns, they were intense. Like a military gun. Bucky scrambled up, and stood between the four of us. I was glaring at the mysterious men, while they glared back. If looks could kill, we would kill them, and they would kill us.

"Woah, woah!? Just everyone calm down." Bucky said, in her thick Irish accent. She held out both of her arms, trying to separate us.

"Buck, who are they?" The man with freckles asked, cocking his gun.

"Well if y'all put your guns down, I'll explain." Bucky huffed. "Chase,
Logan. Meet Dean and Sam Winchester. Winchesters, meet Logan pendragon, and chase Chrien."

"What are you doing here?" Dean growled.

"I invited them here. They were in town, and I grew up with them. So I wanted to see them." Bucky explained, trying to control her shaking.

I could tell Bucky was ready to jump into action. Her body was slightly crouched, and her eyes went back and forth between us.

"Buck, who are they?" The one with freckles asked.

Hyland's POV

Crap! I can't tell Logan and Chase that these brothers were hunters. They didn't need to know about the hunting life. I have to come up with a lie, and a good one at that.

"Ummm. They're family friends." I answered quickly.

I took a quiet sigh of relief when everyone lowered their guns. I was about to jump in, and fight down Dean and Sam if I had to. Everything was quiet, and nobody moved. I could feel the tension, and it could be cut with a butter knife.

"Well they need to leave." Dean hissed.

"Fine. We didn't want to be in the same room with a leech either." Ugh men!? "Buck, we'll call you later." Logan said, hugging me tightly and kissing my forehead. Chase wrapped me in a giant bear hug, and whispered that they would come back to see me before they left.

Sam held Dean back, as they left the house. Crap, no! They can't leave. They were my only mental rope. They kept me sane.

"Bucky, what happened to your hand?" Sam asked, gently grabbing my hand.

Out of habbit, I grabbed his wrist. I spun him around, and kneed him in the back of the legs. My hand automatically went straight for his throat, as if I had a knife in my hand. I could've just killed Sam.

My eyes went wide, and I dropped my death grip on him. I could've killed him. Just for touching my hand.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry. It was...it was a reaction."

I told Bobby I couldn't do this! I was a hydra assassin, and they took my emotions. Sam shakily stood to his feet. His eyes held no fear, he wasn't scared of me. In fact he laughed it off. What the hell?

"Oh Bucky, don't worry about it. Try living with this guy your entire life." He responded.

"Hey!? I'm not that bad." Dean mumbled.

I wanted to laugh, but I was so afraid. If Logan and Chase were here, they would've helped me out of this situation.

We all stood there awkwardly, until Bobby walked into his house. I pulled my long sleeve shirt down farther, and tightened my gloves. I think you all know why I'm wearing gloves. Bobby sensed the tension, and quietly put his lore books away.

"Did I just walk in on something..." I needed to talk to Bobby, like now.

Without a word, I pulled Bobby into his basement. Luckily Sam and Dean didn't follow.

"Can I help ya kiddo?" He asked, slightly rubbing his arm I grabbed with my metal arm. Not the problem right now.

"Bobby, I. Can't. Do. This. If I had a knife in my hand, I would've killed Sam. For just grabbing my hand five minutes ago." I rushed my hands through my hair, and paced the floor rapidly.

"Bucky, just give it time. I understand you're scared..." I cut him off.

"This is more than fear Bobby. I don't know what this is, but I've had it for five years. If I'm not careful, I'll kill them." I was terrified, I didn't want to kill more people.

"Hyland. Listen to me now. I know, how you're feeling. but maybe, spending time with these boys will help you." He tried to reason.

"No Bobby! You don't know how I'm feeling. Let me know when you're turned into a mindless assassin, stripped of every single emotion you had, and by some miracle, one day you're give them back. I'm a ticking time bomb. And one day, I'm just going to explode, and destroy everything in my path. When that happens to you, then we can talk. Until now, you don't understand me." I huffed angrily.

I took a couple steps back, and punched the wall. Which left a giant hole, and Bobby backed up in reaction. I breathed heavily, and dropped my head in defeat. I don't know where I'll go. Maybe get a flight back to Dublin, and stay with Logan or Chases families. Who know about what happened, and still accept me. I pounded up the stairs, and pushed past Dean and Sam. Wait, was Dean talking on my phone. I didn't hear it go off. I raised my eyebrows at him, and he ended the call.

"Umm. Dean? Why were you on my phone?" He handed it back to me, and wouldn't look me in the eye.

"It's Logan and Chase. They got caught by the pack of vampires." My body went stiff. No! I'm not going into assassin mode. Take slow deep breaths, and let them out. And repeat.

"What are you talking about, Winchester?" I sneered.

"The leader called, and wanted us to come and save them." Sam answered.

Oh that's it. I'm going to cut off every single one of their heads.

"They're not hunters! I have to save them." I ran to my car, and grabbed a machete.

"Wait! We're coming too. It'll be quicker with all three of us." Sam reassured.

I nodded, only wanting to get there. We took my car. The brothers barely closed the doors, before I took off down the road. This just got personal. Don't mess with my family. Dust kicked out from behind us, as I reached almost 110 mph.

"Take this road. The buildings up ahead." Sam directed me.

I followed his instructions, and made a sharp turn. Of course it was an old creepy warehouse. Because why wouldn't it be? I made a 180, and parked the car. We ran out of the car, and grabbed all the weapons we needed. There was blood by my feet, and I didn't want to think about whose blood it was. It was fresh too. Maybe about ten minutes old.

As soon as the trunk was closed, I felt the presence of vampires around us. Fricken vampires. We spun around, and we were surrounded by them. Well this will be interesting.

"Give me my friends now." I seethed, my grip on the machete tightened.

"Oh, look it's the poor little Winchesters and their little pet to save the day." The leader stepped foreword, and licked his lips as he eyed me up and down.

"First of all, I'm not their anything. Second, give me my brothers now. And I'm not asking again."

"Too bad! He doesn't want to." A blonde haired vampire sneered.

"Now Alexia, play nice, okay Hun. I can show her Chase and Logan. Bring out the boys." The circle parted, and Logan and Chase were thrown at our feet. Beat up and bloody.

I wanted to drop to my knees, and help them, and I almost did. But as soon as I moved an inch, Alexia and some other blond hair boy, grabbed their necks.

"No!?" I shouted.

"Aww, that's cute. Barnes cares about them. To bad she'll never see them again." The leader snapped his fingers, and Logan and Chase were bit.

I cried out, and my eyes turned dark.

Dean's POV

We tried to react, but it was too late. They were already bit. I looked over at Bucky, and her eyes were dark and something didn't feel right. Before I could blink, Bucky swung her machete with all her strength, and the leader fell to the ground with a thump.

"I warned you not to mess with me." Bucky's voice was cold and a shiver went up my spine.

The vampires holding Chase and Logan were killed with so much force that their heads were cut cleanly off. Sam and I joined in the fight, but it seemed that Bucky pretty much had these vampires with two hands tied behind her back.

Five minutes later, every single vampire was dead. Severed heads, littered the ground, but all Bucky cared about were Logan and Chase. She dropped to her knees, and put her hands on their necks. Her eyes returned to their normal crystal blue. And her breathing was calmer. I'm not sure what happened, but it was kinda hot.

"No. Come on guys. Wake up. Please. Don't you dare do this to me! Not now." She pleaded.

"Bobby has a medicine to help them back at home. We still have time if we hurry." I told her.

She grabbed Chase, and laid him on her back. She raced to the car, while Sam and I grabbed Logan. His breathing was shallow, but it was still there.

"Now would be a great time to hurry." She rushed, starting the car.

We placed Logan next to Chase, and I climbed in the back. Every so often, bucky would look through the review mirror. She seemed hurt and afraid. But there was an evil glare in her eyes. I just hoped Bobby still had that medicine.

"Hang in there please." Bucky pleaded silently, pressing the gas pedal harder.

AN

SOOOOO!! What's gonna happen!? OMG shout out to Carry-On-Castiel live love her literally. This chapter is for her! Thanks so much for helping me!!' She's amazing! Follow her

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

42.7K 1K 26
Avery Reynolds had been through her fair share of trauma and heartache, but after one particularly horrific night, her life would change forever. She...
107K 4K 29
When your mother is mysteriously murdered by demons and you're raised by a hunter from the age of ten, what could go wrong? After Matt is killed you...
7.7K 167 13
She was destined to be a witch since birth. The unexpectedness of her mother joining in the Grand Coven, amplified by the pain of her father leaving...
36.9K 852 37
Maximum Singer has had stranger powers since she was young, and the only person who knew was her best friend, Sam Winchester. What will she do when s...