Found Again

By Loki_Dead_Inside_RIP

LokixFem!ReaderxBucky IMPORTANT: A little message to those who may not have read the full description: You en... More

Your Powers ✨Aesthetic✨
⚠️VERY IMPORTANT A/N!!!⚠️
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen [The ✨Altercation✨]
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
A/N: Poll
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five [Smuty Smut Smut Smut Smut SMUT!] (To The Super Mario Bros Theme)
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine [Smut]
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine ✨Smut City✨
A/N: Poll
Fifty ✨Orgasm Denial Smut✨
Fifty-One [Smut]
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
My Plan... Eheheheheh😈
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Sixty-Five
Sixty-Six ✨Smut✨
Sixty-Seven
Sixty-Eight [Smut❤️]
Sixty-Nine
Seventy
Seventy-One
New Book❤️

Twenty-Two

546 28 45
By Loki_Dead_Inside_RIP

        You wake up on the couch with Loki's arms wrapped around you. You smile and peck him on the cheek before nuzzling closer. You look over at Loki's book and pick it up.

        "Shakespeare..." You mumble.

        "Yes. You like it?" Loki inquires in an adorable sleepy voice.

        You look at Loki, "Yeah. My mom would always make sure I read good books."

        "Mmm."

        "Fury also made sure I had a good education. He would take care of me when my mom was on missions and made sure I always had the best schooling possible. You know he also helped my mom through her divorce. He's always been like a brother to my mom, so that's why I've always called him Uncle Nick." You ramble.

        You sigh with a slight chuckle, "I'm so sorry."

        Loki rubs your back with a grin, "Don't worry, darling. I'm glad you feel comfortable talking to me, especially about your past."

        "Thank you." You beam.

        "Attention!" Tony yells over Jarvis' intercoms.

        You and Loki look over at the intercom.

        "We are having a party tonight!" Tony declares, "Be ready by five sharp."

        You hang your head, "So many parties."

        "Parties mean people, and I don't like that." Loki contributes to complaining.

        "But I do get to see you in an extravagant gown," Loki smirks.

        You look up at him, "And I get to see you in a handsome suit."

        You both chuckle.

        "We're going to go to New York for the party. Get into the plane in ten minutes, or we're leaving you." Tony adds.

You land on the Avengers tower platform and hurry inside. After you reach your room, you get your dress on.

The dress:

Wanda and Natasha walk into your room.

"Hair and makeup time!" Wanda announces.

Natasha comes up next to you and lays her makeup box on the vanity. She opens it up, displaying her multitude of cosmetics as Wanda comes up behind you with hair products.

"It's like I'm getting married." You laugh.

Natasha smiles, "Maybe someday. We'll do this same thing, Y/N. We love you to death."

You pull both of them into a hug.

"Thank you."

        You, Wanda, and Natasha are now ready, so you walk downstairs. You see Loki and Bucky at the bottom of the stairs. You beam when you see them.

        Loki's hair is slicked back, and he is wearing an all-black suit with a black dress shirt and a black tie.

        Bucky is wearing a black suit with a white dress shirt and a black tie.

        When you reach the two, you twirl, showing off your dress.

        "So?"

        "Beautiful." Bucky compliments.

        "Ravishing..." Loki breathes out.

        You enter the party with Wanda, Natasha, and the boys. You soon spot Tony and walk over to him.

        "This is definitely a Stark party." You chuckle as you look at the extravagant decorations.

        "I take that as a compliment."

        "You'll take anything that isn't offensive as a compliment. If it's mean, you ignore it." You state.

        "Mhm." Tony agrees before sipping his champagne.

        You quickly notice Loki's gone, so you go to find him.

-Loki's POV-

"She'd never court someone like me..." I sigh.

"Don't say that, brother! Ask her out!" Thor yells, and frankly, I'd be surprised if the whole party didn't hear him.

"But what about the guy?" I ask.

"What guy?"

"The guy."

Thor squints his eyes in confusion, "What?"

"The soldier guy."

"Oh! Steve! No, he's just a frien-"

I roll my eyes, "Not that soldier, you moron."

"Oh! The one with beautiful, non-greasy hair?" Thor questions with a smirk.

I glare at a smiling Thor, "My hair is beautiful."

"Sorry, brother. It's not."

"Yes, it is. Don't make me stab you again." I hiss through gritted teeth.

Thor ignores my threat, "You know I wouldn't be surprised if she was interested in me, the strong and handsome god of thunder, Thor Odinson." Thor smirks, not serious but merely taunting me.

I purse my lips, "Don't tempt me, brother."

"I dare you."

Out of anger, I decide to take him up on that dare and pull out a dagger.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa."

I look over and see Y/N slowly walking towards me. She carefully takes the dagger out of my hand.

I would never hurt her. She never has to be careful around me when I'm holding a weapon. Thor, on the other hand...

"See? It's okay." Y/N calms, "Breathe in slowly, then exhale slowly."

I do as she says, taking slow and steady breaths until I've calmed down a bit.

Y/N smiles, "Better?"

"...Better." I sigh with a smile.

Thor chuckles heartily, "You can tame Loki?"

My anger returns full force, so I go to tackle Thor, but Y/N steps in front of me and gently lays her hands on my chest.

"It's okay, just breathe," Y/N commands softly.

I take a few more deep breathes until my anger caused by Thor subsides.

"We should've found you sooner," Thor comments before wandering back to the party.

"Why did you pull a knife on Thor?"

I look down at Y/N. Concern all over her face.

"Um... brother bonding...?"

Y/N raises her eyebrow with an amused look, "That's some intense bonding. I'd like to see you two fight then." She laughs.

"Let's go enjoy the party," Y/N suggests as she walks towards the party.

"I really don't like this party," I admit quietly, causing Y/N to stop and turn around.

"Why not?"

"Well, most of the people in there think of me as a monster and a murderer..." I explain in a murmur.

She walks over to me with sad eyes, "Well, I know you're neither of those things. Now go out there with me and ignore them. We can dance and drink. I won't leave your side if you don't want me to, and if you want to leave, I can go with you. I promise."

"...Okay."

She grins and grabs my hand, leading me back into the party.

"I think we're far enough into the party where they're too drunk to recognize you." Y/N whispers.

I gulp at the sight of all these people who wouldn't believe me telling them I was controlled, "I hope you're right."

She smiles, "I always am, darlin'."

I chuckle, and she leads me over to the bar. She ends up getting completely wasted while I only get barely tipsy.

She drags me out onto the dance floor, but after a bit, she's fanning herself like crazy.

"I'm super hot!" She yells over the music.

I smirk, "You're not wrong."

She smirks back, "I meant temperature-wise, prince charming."

"I like the sound of that name. It describes me perfectly."

She rolls her eyes before attempting to pull off her dress.

"Y/N, no."

"Y/N, yes." She giggles.

I shake my head and stop her. She instantly goes back to trying to take it off, so I spin her around, wrap my arms around her waist, and pull her close, continuing to dance.

"Focus on dancing. Please don't try to take your dress of anymore."

"But I'm sure you want to see what's underneath~" She half sings.

"...You're drunk, and I respect women, especially when they can't think straight, and you can't think straight, darling."

"Pft. Nobody has a problem with me taking off my dress!"

She tries yet again to take off her dress, so I intertwine my fingers with hers.

"Mmm, I like this." Y/N hums.

I nuzzle into her hair a bit, "Me too, darling."

-Your POV-

        Loki kisses the crown of your head, "Thank you for reassuring me and staying with me." He whispers.

        "No problem." You grin drunkenly, "I love helping my friends."

        You feel Loki swallow hard, then let out a disappointed, "Oh..."

        Bucky walks up to you two, "What are you doing?"

        "Dancing," Loki states flatly.

        "Yeah! But he won't let me do what I want!" You whine.

        Bucky pulls you from Loki's grasp, stepping up to Loki.

        "You can't keep her from doing things she wants to do!"

        Loki nods, "Even if it's that?" He inquires as he points at you struggling to take off your dress yet again.

        They rush over to you and stop you.

        "But I'm hot!"

        "Let me take her to her room." Loki sighs.

        Bucky raises an eyebrow, "You?"

        Loki scoffs, "Yes. Me."

        Loki scoops you off your feet bridal style. He carries you up the stairs as you drift in and out.

        You hear a door squeak, and you're soon set down on what feels like a soft cloud, but in reality, it's your bed.

        Loki lays you on your side with a pillow behind you so in case you throw up... well, you don't die.

        "I-I'm gonna..." You suddenly dry heave.

        Loki instantly takes you to the bathroom, sitting you in front of the toilet and opening it. He holds your hair as you vomit, again and again.

        After you've puked your guts out, Loki gives you water to rinse your mouth out with then gives you a cup of water to drink. He stays with you, stroking your hair out of your face as your eyelids keep getting heavier.

        "Okay, let's get you to bed now," Loki whispers.

        He gently picks you up again. He takes you back into your room, positioning you on your side again with a pillow behind you.

Loki moves your hair out of your face and places a soft kiss on your temple, "Sleep well, Y/N."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 6.9K 30
Part One of the "No Tricks" Trilogy. Sergeant James Buchanan "Bucky" Barnes AKA The Winter Soldier doesn't remember much of his past. You are a forme...
66K 1.5K 27
You are the newest, and youngest, member of the Avengers. You love being on the team, but it comes with its challenges. Almost every night you find y...
275K 8.5K 51
You are a frost giant, exiled from Jotunheim since you were a teenager. You were sent to Midgard, alone. That is, until the Avengers found you and to...
126K 3.4K 34
BOOK ONE OF THE GOD OF SERIES BOOK TWO IS GOD OF SURPRISES BOOK THREE IS IN PROGRESS : THE GOD OF FALLING BOOK FOUR IS IN PROGRESS: THE GOD OF WHAT...