Miss Royalty // BTS AU

By its_jasminx

"Princess, may I have this dance?..." - A normal college girl who dreams of finding a prince to sweep her off... More

DISCLAIMER
💫Characters💫
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Four PT 2
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Eight PT 2
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Two PT 2
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty-Six

15 2 0
By its_jasminx

6 Days Left Until The Ball

Tonight will be the dinner party for the king's annual birthday. This morning became a very busy hour for the castle's staff to prepare for tonight's party. Ruby just finished eating breakfast and had left the castle to meet up with Prince Seokjin at Practice Hall.

"Good morning, Princess Ruby!" "Good morning to you too, Prince Seokjin!" They both happily greet each other. Before entering, Prince Seokjin tugged on Ruby's hand, palms clasped together and letting their fingers intertwined like one. Chip really liked how much they look like a real couple, she admires it.

But only she wished it was the real princess who should get along with the princes. As they reached the center of the dance floor, Ruby's hand seemed to drift off, letting go from the prince's hand. "What's the matter, Princess Ruby?" He asked with a worried look in his eyes as he steps closer to her.

Ruby had wondered what would happen once the ball is over, would everything go back to the way it used to be? That's what she's worried about, sooner or later, the princes will soon find out the truth. "Don't worry about it, just feeling nervous for tonight," she fake smiles. "Don't be, we'll do our best," he says as he calms her down.

As always, Chip settles herself at the piano, soon began playing as they were ready to take the floor. Each day that passes by, Ruby is getting better at dancing. When Prince Seokjin began taking the first steps of their waltz, Ruby immediately already knew the follow-up steps. It's like she wants to take the lead instead.

Prince Seokjin couldn't control himself but to create eye contact with her. Ruby could feel his stare, her cheeks turned a blush pink, as her eyes connect with his. His hand firmly against her waist and their connected hands creating warmth in between their palms.

They twirl around, their hands never letting go. Prince Seokjin turns her around, her back facing him, but their hands are still connected. They waltz backward before he spins her around to face him. Chip notices how they put their feelings in their waltz, which just proves that they're falling for each other.

About a few minutes into their dance practice, they ended with a final pose. "That was amazing as always!" Chip compliments as she claps at their waltz. "Thank you," Ruby said.

"I don't think we need to practice anymore for today, you're getting better at dancing, Princess Ruby," Prince Seokjin said. "Prince Yoongi taught you well," he continues to compliment her. Just hearing Prince Yoongi's name brings Ruby burden and Chip could easily tell by the look of distress she has.

"His highness is right, you both should go home and get ready for tonight," Chip said cutting in. They both leave Practice Hall and when she turns to face Prince Seokjin, she is suddenly taken aback by Prince Seokjin kissing her on the cheek. "I'll see you later tonight," he says, showing off his charismatic cheeky smile, and walks off.

"He definitely likes you more than the other princes," Chip teases, resulting in Ruby's cheeks flush. Just as she turns around to walk back to the castle. Princesses Rosie and Josie walked up to Ruby with a sour look on their faces. Doesn't look good, she thought.

"We saw that!" Princess Josie yelps. "We heard that you'll be dancing tonight at the dinner party with Prince Seokjin, is it true?" Prince Rosie asked, giving Ruby a hard stare, like a glare. Ruby could feel her hands shake nervously, who knew how much jealousy these twin sisters are raging in jealousy.

"So what if I am?" Ruby says, standing up for herself. The twin sisters look at each other before looking back at Ruby. They snickered to themselves and Princess Rosie speaks first. "We're not that mad at you for picking Prince Seokjin as your dance partner." "My dear sister is right, we're actually happy that Prince Seokjin picked you out of those greedy girls that chase Prince Seokjin like every day," Princess Josie explains, rolling her eyes as she mentions the other girls.

"Are you sure they're not talking about themselves," Chip whispers in Ruby's ear. "We both just want to tell you good luck and if any case you choose Prince Seokjin on the day of the ball, we wish you good fortune and prosperity." Ruby did not expect Princess Rosie to embrace Ruby in a tight hug.

"Since we're your cousins, please do make us your maids-in-honor for your wedding with Prince Seokjin, we will be the greatest aunties for your future children." Princess Josie also joins in, embracing Ruby. They break apart from their 'family' hug, Ruby thanked the sisters for their support.

~

Just a few hours left till the dinner party, after Ruby got changed into a beautiful gown, the maids had already left the royal bedroom to give Ruby some time alone. "You look splendidly stunning," Chip praises Ruby's blue-lilac tulle gown. The gown's tulle sleeves reached from the corner of her shoulders to the end of her elbows, letting her shoulder collarbones show off.

Beautiful pink and blue flowers are neatly attached to the sleeves, matching her hairpin on her curly-styled hair. "Thank you, I never thought we would already be this close to the end of the month," Ruby said. And as she said this, the closet doors in her room slammed open widely, with the same large colorful vortex forming.

They are stunned by the real Princess Ruby's sudden visit. "Hello everybody! Or should I say, what's good?!" Chip is enthusiastic to see Princess Ruby's return to their world. Ruby slapped her forehead, hearing Ruby's form of speech, she probably learned it back from Ruby's world. "Your highness, I am very happy to see you again!" Chip cries, embracing Princess Ruby in a very rightful hug.

"I miss you too, Chippy!" Princess Ruby wails, hugging Chip back. Ruby liked how the two were finally reunited, but she had almost forgotten that the two Rubys are in the same world. "Ahem," she politely interrupts. Princess Ruby sees Ruby standing there and her breath is taken away by Ruby's lovely figure.

"You look wonderful, it's like looking at a mirror." Princess Ruby walks over to Ruby, her fingers lightly brushed against the fabric of Ruby's gown. Though, Princess Ruby wasn't wearing a gown, more like she was wearing a modern-style look, just a white plain t-shirt and some baby-blue shorts.

"T-Thank you, but if you don't mind me asking, how come you're back? Is there a problem?" Ruby worriedly asked, hoping they didn't get caught or if there was any suspicion from anyone they know. "No worries, everything is going well. But, it seems like your friends from your world are very friendly when I approached them. They began talking weirdly about me. Those guy friends you have, they look like he princes from this world," Princess Ruby explains.

"Because our worlds are like connected, we have people in our world who are very alike." Ruby had explained her story from the very start when she first arrived here to meeting the princes to learning how to dance and befriended all the princes, getting along with them. She also explained about finding The Lost Prince and the secrets about their worlds.

It's already night and it was time for Princess Ruby to return back to Ruby's world. "I came back to check up on you and also because I wanted to wish my father a very happy birthday, but I really cannot do so. Please give him a huge hug and lots of love for me," Princess Ruby wished and hugs Ruby tightly. "We must get going," Chip advises Ruby.

Instead of leaving, Princess Ruby casually lays down on her bed. "I thought you were leaving," Ruby tells the princess. "Oh, no, I'm just going to stay here for a while. I miss home," Princess Ruby cheekily smiles, sniffing her pillow. "Then what was the hug all about?" Ruby angrily asked the princess.

"Silly, that hug was for my father, please pass it along," she winks and pretends to fall asleep. "Ugh!" Ruby groans. "Chippy, make sure any of the maids or the butler step foot in this room," Princess Ruby orders Chip. "Yes, your highness," Chip bows and shuts the door tightly before she walks alongside Ruby.

Walking further down the hall, they reached the staircase, waiting for the royal announcer to make the final call to the guests. "As always, I'll be waiting downstairs," Chip tells her before she joins the guests. "Good evening ladies and gentlemen, royal highnesses and majesties from different kingdoms, tonight we celebrate our king's birthday, let us stand and applaud for our birthday king. Entering his royal majesty and her royal highness, King Crown and Princess Ruby of the Red Chrysanthemum Flower Kingdom!" The king held Ruby's hand as they both carefully walked down the stairs.

And as they reached the bottom of the staircase, Prince Seokjin approaches Ruby, extending his hand out. "You look breath-taking, your highness," Prince Seokjin bows. "You are handsome, yourself, your highness," Ruby bows back. "We will start the royal dinner party, her royal highness will entertain us with a waltz, partnering up with his royal highness from the kingdom of the Republic of Rose, Prince Seokjin Kim!"

"May I have this dance, your highness?" Ruby can feel so many pairs of eyes set on the two of them, but all she can think about at this moment was just her and Prince Seokjin. "With pleasure," she grins, her eyes sparkle in joy.

Ruby placed her hand on top of his which he held her hand lightly. As they walked towards the center of the ballroom, the guests stepped aside, letting an empty path towards the large space for the two of them to dance.

The orchestra softly began playing, they began to move with the melody from the violins. As usual, his leads are perfectly matched with her steps. It was like two missing puzzles that were destined to connect. Everyone in the ballroom watched with admiration, loving the way Prince Seokjin would soon her around, causing her gown to twirl flawlessly.

With every turn, the guests awed at them, it was like them cheering at every move they make. Soon, the guests joined in pair, dancing alongside Prince Seokjin and Ruby. And by the end of their dance, everyone applauds their wonderful performance. Ruby had greeted every guest that came up to congratulate them.

Princess Juliana walked towards the pair, happy to see them both. "Princess Juliana?" Prince Seokjin questioned, preparing to protect Ruby, but Princess Juliana simply laughs at his odd behavior, raising both of her hands in defense. "I just wanted to say, you both were wonderful. I wish you both a very happy life if Princess Ruby picked you, Prince Seokjin. Let's continue our friendship and support each other."

The two thanked the princess and walked around to find the other princes in pure jealousy, but without hatred. And so, that's how the night ended, with a big celebration of the king's birthday and Ruby, who enjoyed the night with lots of fun and joy with her royal friends...

To Be Continued...

~~~~

1,934 Words

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

(A Top Royalty Secret; The twin princesses have overheard Princess Juliana speaking about Prince Seokjin's partnership with Ruby and wanted to confront Ruby in a good mannerly way. They were actually serious about their support for Ruby and Prince Seokjin.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 585 32
Marrying a prince is a dream come true. Taehyung's dream come true. Getting to live a life of luxury, with people doing everything for you. That's wh...
3.1K 267 28
✔️ "ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇꜱ?" ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴀ ɢʟɪɴᴛ ɪɴ ʜɪꜱ ᴇʏᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇꜱ ᴍᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴡɪᴘᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɢʀɪɴ ᴏꜰꜰ ʜɪꜱ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴀꜱ ꜱᴏᴏɴ ᴀꜱ ɪᴛ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀꜱ. "'ᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ɪ'ʟ...
48.3K 1.7K 52
This is a BTS prince AU. Jimin is the beloved prince of Sera. Since he is the oldest, his parents have chosen him to be the heir to the throne. Of c...
1.1M 52.5K 63
"Spread your legs for me now." Taehyung growled and stared at me with his dark almond-shaped eyes. "Or I'll ask Jungkook to join." The royal family...