Beyond Temptation | 18+

By Basictales

A Reverseharem Story ..... "Pardon me... Did I hear it right?" Aadya was bewildered. Is it a dream or reality... More

Introduction
More Characters
1) Enigma
2) Sharing Her
3) Cute Siren
4) Stalking Them
5) Meeting
6) Look At Me
7) Kind or Clever Mind?
8) Challenge
9) Doomed
10) She's No Angel
11) Stop Staring At Me
12) What have you done Brother!
13) Be careful what U wish 4
14) That night I kissed you
15) The Good bye Look
16) Choose or Loose
17) The Devil's Den
18) Like a Sandalwood's Scent
19) Dreaming of you
20) The Punishment
21) Loving, Caring, Blackmailing.
23) Date Night
24) Power Play
25) Fantasizing about her
26) The Girl Who Loved Digvijay
27) Dirty Desires
28) Save The Date
29) Love
30) Scarlet Letter
31) Jalebis And Kisses
32) Red
33) My Home
34) Gucci And Knife
35) We Are Who We Are
36) Dirty Vibes - I
37) Dirty Vibes II
38) Found You Lost You
39) Where Have You Been?
40) One For All And All For One
41) The Eighth Vow
42) A Dark Red Season
43) I Can't Pretend
44) Swing Of Love
45) Serendipity
46) No Us Without You
47) Sugar
48) Claims
49) Soft Flower
50) Wild Flower
51) Crimson Leaves
The Aesthetic
52) Infidelity
53) Flightless Bird
54) The Unsaid Feelings
55) The Fourth Man
56) Someone Out There
57) Sacrifices
58) My Type Of Touch
59) Horny Husband
60) Love Is In The Air
61) Souvenir
62) Realization
63) February
64) Losing Someone
65) Lady Of His Dreams
66) Pain
67) Let's Burn Ourselves A Bit
68) When The Souls Met
69) Just Like Animals
70) Anal What!?
71) Ass Cheeks Blushing
72) Past ?
73) Kamasutra
74) Naked
75) Honeymoon - I
76) Honeymoon II
77) Honeymoon - III
78) Confession
79) Public Sex ?
80) Two Years, Two Months
81) The Gala
82) A Thousand Years
Author Note

22) My Princess

10.5K 533 112
By Basictales

🦋

In the bustling city stood a tall and magnificent building, "The Triumvirate Industries". The golden words were shining brightly in the sunlight.

On the 76th floor of the building,the sun rays were entering through the open floor-to-ceiling windows and shining on the glass floor. A handsome man was working hard on some very important documents sitting by the grand desk.

He was immersed in his work signing and checking the important documents ,getting ready for the meeting in a few minutes.

It was Digvijay's dream project, The Maldivian Island Project. He had always dreamed of making it the most famous and beautiful tourist site in the world. Because of Abhimanyu he did not get the project earlier but now he is only a sign away from sealing the final deal.

He was busy with work when Vikram entered his office with two cups of tea in his hands.

"Here."

Vikram placed the cup of tea on his desk.

"Thank you."

Both the men were discussing the project when someone pushed open the door and stormed in casually whistling some random old tune.

"Vikram, it's lunchtime, let's go. Mum has made my favourite dishes for lunch today. Let's go and dig in," grinned Aditya, carelessly sitting on the massive desk.

Aditya was in a cheerful mood. His mother has made all his favourite dishes for him especially. He felt special and loved. Not often his mother shows her love to him. It was one of his lucky days.

Vikram creased his brows seeing how jolly his little brother was looking. Aditya was definitely hiding something from him. Otherwise he will not invite Vikram for lunch when their mother has made Aditya's favourites.

Aditya will never share mum's handmade food with anyone willingly.

"What do you want?"

Vikram asked blankly knowing well that his little brother wants something from him. He will not be much surprised if Aditya asks him to give him the brand new Porsche that was just delivered two days ago.

"Will you give me your Porsche? " Aditya asked with innocence in his eyes.

"Don't. Don't look at me like that. You look like a beggar," Vikram grimaced, seeing Aditya's pretentiousness.

He is definitely a mama's boy. Both mother and son are good in pretension. Living in an artificial world full of fakeness and stupidity.

Thank god I am like my father, Vikram thought.

"Okay..okay I was only messing with you. I only want you to join me for today's lunch. Digvijay you can join us too," he shrugged.

Again with the fake innocence act. He will not invite them with this gentleness and love. Now both the men were sure Aditya was hiding something from them.

"What's the matter Aditya? You better tell us before we find it out from somewhere else, " Digvijay calmly said, leaning back in his chair and taking a sip from his tea. His tone was flat but the warning was clearly visible on his eyes.

"Really...noth.. nothing.." Aditya stammered not meeting their eyes.

"Aunt Lavanya found out about us and Aadya and she told my father about us," Rudra said walking in.

"And if I am guessing right, Aditya is the one who told her about us," he said, glancing at Aditya.

Rudra took off his suit and dropped it on the chair beside the grand desk. The blood on his blue shirt was still fresh, Aditya's eyes widened seeing the dark patches on his back.

"Did he beat you?" Aditya asked in horror.

"He certainly did," Rudra said as he sat on one of the chairs and made a call to one of the employees to bring a new shirt for him.

The cheery grin of Aditya's face was long gone, his joyful mood was now soured. Rudra got whiplashes from his father only because of him. He should not have told his mother about them. It's not like he is the one who is in a relationship. He should not have mend in their business.

"I am sorry," he whispered, feeling guilty.

"It's okay. He would have punished me the same way if I had told him about us. Don't feel guilty," Rudra said as he placed the cigarette stick on the corner of his lips and lit it with the match.

It was nothing new for Rudra. He had received this punishment since his childhood. Now he is quite used to it, he is immune to the pain.

But what about the pain that your father went through because of you? Asked his conscience, making him stop taking another puff of the cigarette.

He shut his eyes tightly as the pictures of his father's miserable condition flashed on his mind. He had disappointed his father today. The old man's health was improving, he was going to morning walks daily, reading new books everyday, enjoying the evening tea with his wife while gazing at their garden. And most importantly he was smiling but now because of his good for nothing son he again has an attack today. After a long time he was suffering because of Rudra. Rudra hated seeing his old man in that condition, he hated seeing the disgust in his father's eyes for him.

One of the employees walked in bringing a clean shirt for him. Her cheeks flushed red seeing the all alpha males together. Their presence together in a room makes her feel giddy and nervous at the same time.

"Sir, your shirt," she said meekly, looking at Rudra from under her eyelashes.

The two top buttons of his shirt were open, his toned chest was visible that made her gulp. She was also one of many girls who gawked at their hot and steamy pictures on instagram. Almost every girl in the office knows how ragged and gorgeous their bodies are, however they can only wish to see the three men's beauty in real life, not in social media.

"Do you want to see me naked? "Rudra asked casually.

The lady's eyes widened and she shook her head slowly but from inside she just wanted to see his stone, rugged body.

"Then put the shirt on the table and fuck off," he shouted and the lady ran from their red in embarrassment.

Rudra sighed and pinched his nose in irritation while Aditya chuckled.

"Once I saw a few fanclub of you three on social media. They were like this: "Triumvirates for life", "Darling_Vikram", "My everything_my king Vijay", "Rudrapratap_lover", "dreamy triumvirates". Man! It was too funny. I died laughing at the names. I am sure these were the ladies who would have made those fan accounts."

Aditya wiped off his happy tears from his eyes as he told them about their fan accounts. The three men grunt in annoyance hearing the stupid names of the fan clubs.

"We have to make our relationship official," Digvijay said ignoring Aditya.

"You are not hiding it? " Aditya was perplexed after hearing his words.

They will make their relationship official! Are they out of their mind?

"Yes... we are making it official. We will get married soon. Then why hide it?" Vikram said nonchalantly.

"It's not any normal relationship that you will announce it on social media. The whole society will bash you, especially the girl. And mum, what about mum Vikram? She is so angry with you. She will never accept it. Never."

"Aditya go home and enjoy your lunch. We have an important meeting to attend," Vikram said, paying no heed to his words.

"But.. "

"Go Aditya."

Aditya sighed helplessly and said,"Alright I am going. And another thing, dad wants to meet you tonight." saying so he left them alone.

As soon as Aditya left, Varun, their personal life entered. He was sweating as he saw the three of them together talking about the project meeting. The three men sensed the nervousness in him as he cleared his throat, catching their attention.

"What is it?" asked Digvijay sharply.

"Sir.. The meeting is cancelled. The Irish got the Maldivian project," he uttered the words. Pronouncing their another defeat.

*******************************

She wetted and woke up, afraid. Her nose wrinkled, smelling the pungent smell. She tucked a strand of hair behind her ears and wiped the sweat beads from her forehead. Gathering some courage she looked down at the wet patch formed on the White sheets then she looked at the dirty spot appearing on her blue pajamas.

A little cry escaped from her mouth that turned into sob in a few seconds.she was crying for so many different reasons. Thinking about the pain,the embarrassment, the worry and the disgust.

He will be so disgusted to see her like this. Now what would she do? What if comes and sees her like this? She will die in embarrassment if not in pain.

She has to do something.

But before she could do anything she heard footsteps approaching her bedroom. Her heart thudded loudly in her chest. She was stressing, worrying,crying and getting anxious at the same time .

He had bought these sheets from London. Especially for her , so smooth and silky white like a bird's feather she will sleep like a princess in these sheets.

And here she destroyed such a pretty mattress.

Not getting any better idea she pretended to sleep. She laid on the dirty, wet sheets with wetness between her legs.

She closed her eyes shut and gripped the quilt tightly to her chest as he opened the door and came in.

"Wakeup, sweetheart."

He whispered softly, caressing her rosy red cheeks and giving her a morning kiss on forehead.

She didn't budged and he frowned. Why is she not waking up? It's ten in the morning.. She didn't sleep late.

"Aadya, wake up. You have school," still she was not waking up . Is she not feeling well ? He touched her forehead with the back of his hand. No, she is not having a fever. Then why is she not waking up?

He tried to snatch away the quilt from her body but she gripped the quilt tightly to her body. He frowned when she opened her eyes.

Her eyes were filled with tears.

"What happened Aadya? Why are you crying?" he asked, concerned and tried to take away the quilt again.

"No.. No.. Abhi, please don't touch me. I am dirty." she whimpered.

Now he was more concerned. Why is she saying she is dirty?

"Don't say that. My sweetheart is not dirty. Now tell me why are you not waking up?"

"Abhi.. I.. I.. peed on the bed that too red pee," she said disgusted feeling the stickiness on her underwear.

His forehead wrinkled in confusion then the sudden realization dawned on him.

But his sweetheart is very young. Only nine year old. Isn't it too soon?

"Don't worry, sweetheart," he kissed her before taking away the quilt from her body. She tried to grip it again but he smiled and softly ungripped her hold on the quilt.

The dark red patches were visible on the bed sheets and her blue pajamas.

She stood beside him as he cleaned the bed sheets. He told her to go and have a bath but didn't, she was scared of going without him. The embarrassment was long forgotten. His presence gave her comfort. The pain was there like someone stabbing her tummy with a knife but he is here now. He will take care of it.

He looked at her with eyes full of adoration and placed a soft kiss on her forehead and started to explain to her what menstruation is.

He sat outside the bathroom as she took a long relaxing bath. Her eyes widened seeing the blood coming from her but then she remembered what he had told her. It is part of life. Most important part of women's life.

He told her about everything and nothing when she was in the bathroom trying to distract her from the pain. It helped a little.

That week was most painful for her and special too. The initial three days were like living in hell but she fought it like a warrior. He treated her with care and love. Whatever she demanded she got it in a minute.

Before he was treating her like a princess now he was treating like a queen. She would giggle thinking so.

Aadya was laying on her bed and was looking at the twinkling stars in the dark sky through the open windows of her room.

Her teary eyes were focused on the brightest shining star in the dark night sky. She missed her brother more and more and the shining pole star only added her longing for him.

"Where is the pole star?"

A thirteen year old Aadya asked Abhimanyu.

Looking away from the open dim sky Abhimanyu looked at her. He was mesmerized seeing how her blue green orbs were shining like stars. More brighter than the pole star itself.

He chuckled seeing her excitement.

"You tell me. How do we recognize a pole star?" raising an eyebrow he asked her.

Little Aadya clicked her tongue in annoyance. Why did she ask him this? Now he is taking her class.

Sighing dramatically she tried to recall what she studied today at school. Looking up at the sky she remembered something about Ursa major her teacher taught them about.

As the sunset passed she was hoping to see the pole star shining in the sky but here Abhimanyu is taking her class. Couldn't he simply tell her where the pole star is?

She huffed and looked at the north direction in the sky, her eyes lightened up seeing the seven bright stars. Scrutinizing her eyes she looked keenly at the line joining the first two stars and there it was. She found it.

"That's the pole star," she shouted in amazement pointing to the brightest star in the sky.

"Yes it is. My sweetheart is very smart," he praised and placed a kiss on her head.

"Abhi, can I tell you something? she asked, gazing at the stars.

"Sure."

"You are my pole star. The brightest and the prettiest. No other star can replace the pole star, it will always be there at the same place in the sky for infinity. Just like that no one can replace your place in my life. You will always be there at the same place, the first place in my life belongs to you. My first person.You are my pole star," she said softly warming his cold heart with her words.

"Alright, I am your pole star. But hey, I am not pretty, I am handsome," he said, pretending to be offended. However, failing miserably hiding his silly grin.

"You are pretty Abhi," she said giggling.

"No. I am not."

"Okay...okay you are not," she said, wiping the tears of happiness from her eyes.

The dark night brings the memories of her childhood. Everything was so simple and easy back then. No court case, no triumvirate, no unknown affection for three men, no confusion. Only she and Abhimanyu. Two orphan children being the only family of each other.

And today she is alone gazing at the starry sky, remembering their memories together without him by her side. How rudely she talked to him today. She behaved like a spoiled brat. She literally told him to not mend in her business. She is the worst sister.

Meanwhile, in the middle of the empty road, a lavish car was parked . The man sitting inside the car was lost in his own thoughts. After so many years, he was feeling ashamed of himself. Today, he did the one thing that he pledged to never do again in his life.

Disappointing his father.

It wasn't the pain of whiplashes that hurted Rudra, it was the look of disgust in his father's eyes for him that hurted him. The look in his eyes will haunt Rudra for the rest of his life. Even now the shame in his father's eyes was flashing in his memories. And loosing their dream project only soured his mood more.

Rudra looked up at the luxurious apartment across the road. He needed her, he wanted her. He can only find solace in her arms or he will be restless for the rest of the night.

He switched on his phone and looked at her picture that appeared on his phone screen. After a long time his lips twitched into a smile. Only her sweet smile can bring a genuine smile to his face. She unknowingly holds a most powerful place in his heart.

Rudra grazed his fingers on her picture. It was an old picture of her that he had saved from her social media and saved it as his phone's screen wallpaper.

He called her and chuckled listening to her caller tune.

"Would you take me to the funky town?

Would you take me to the funky town?

Move your body...move your body..move your body...moviiiing"

Rudra could not refrained himself more and laughed loudly. After a long time he was laughing freely without any care of the world. Only this girl can make him laugh this hard even if she is not with him.

However his laugh seized as he heard her voice.

"Hello," she croaked out. A pang of hurt passed on his heart hearing her broken voice. He has never heard her voice this broken before.

"Aadya."

"Rudra." She whispered his name.

"Come to your balcony," he told her. She tilt her head in confusion nonetheless without giving a second thought she moved from her bed.

Coming on the balcony her teary eyes found a handsome figure standing across the road. Her eyes widened seeing him at this point of time.

Wiping the tears from her eyes she asked him, "What are you doing here?"

"Don't cry," he said. He could see the tears of loneliness in her beautiful eyes. The sadness in her pretty eyes brought a stabbing pain in his heart.

"I am missing him, Rudra. I hate being alone. The loneliness is making me feel empty from inside," she sobbed, placing a hand on her chest.

"As long as I am alive you don't have to feel alone, Aadya," he said in a stern firmness. His tone held an unsaid promise.

She gasped slightly seeing the subtle gentleness on his handsome face.

His firm and gentle words caressed her heart like a soft touch of a mother caressing her baby's hair. His dark eyes held so many emotions, pain, guilt, care, understanding and maybe love. The tears rushed out from her eyes but this time not because of sadness or loneliness. It was the tears of comfort.

"Do you really mean these words?"

"Open the door, I am coming," he said and started walking towards her apartment.

"Wait," she stopped him.

"Can we go for a long drive? I need some fresh air," she asked him, her voice quivering a little.

"Come," he said.

Aadya looked at her reflection in the mirror. Her nose has turned red like a parrot and her black hair was messed up. Wiping the tears from her eyes she combed her hair with her hands. Doing a simple braid she wrapped a shawl around her and came out of the apartment.

Crossing the road, when she stood in front of him the pain in Rudra's heart only increased seeing her teary, swollen red eyes. He gently wrapped his hands on Aadya's cheeks and wiped her tears. Her cheeks felt warm and wet.

"I am sorry. I am late love," he said regretfully.

"I am sorry, I am late," his soft voice echoed in her heart and triggered more tears.

And she opened the door of her emotions and cried freely wrapping her arms around his torso. She sobbed, she sobbed for her loneliness, she sobbed for her self respect, she sobbed at how shamelessly she spoke with her brother. She was no more a confident and self assured Aadya. She was a young girl who was alone for a long time, craving love and attention.

She sobbed, "Rudra" "Rudra" uttering his name again and again between her sobs like a child crying for their mother.

Her cheeks grew rosy red as she cried her heart out. Rudra found her even more beautiful, he just wanted to love her and shower her face with gentle kisses. The love and adoration for her increased in his heart with each passing second.

"Alright, now stop crying," he softly wiped off her tears and said. Unknowingly his eyes were going glossy seeing the tears in her eyes.

Every drop of her tears were like an arrow that went to his heart.

"Why are you crying?" she asked, holding his face in her palm.

"I am not crying," he denied.

"Your eyes are glossy," she said, grazing her thumb lightly on the corner of his eyes.

"I am not. I am a man and man don't cry," he said, holding her palms.

She shook her head. Man do cry Rudra. You cannot hide your tears from me.

"You are mad," she said, placing her palms on his chest. As both of them looked at each other's eyes.

At this point he realised how lucky he was. How lucky they are. To get liked by her so easily. So beautiful, so pure, everything about her was so right.

He hasn't seen a more gorgeous woman before. In the dark night her teary eyes were looking like the morning dew drops on the fresh green leaves that had just begun to bloom. So fresh yet so exotic.

"Is something bothering you?" she asked, tracing her finger on his lower lip.

Lightly kissing her palm he ignored her question and asked,"Shall we go now?"

"Yep," she nodded. Aadya knew he was hiding something. She did not pursue him ,he will tell her when he feels comfortable enough.

"You know, what's the most painful thing?"she asked as he started the car engine.

"What?"

"The most painful thing is when you intentionally hurt that person who has sacrificed everything for you and you are giving them nothing but lies in return. You feel ashamed of yourself when you go against the person who has always supported and protected you."

"I understand"

She chuckled and said,"No. You don't"

I am the one disappointing my brother. I am the one betraying him. You will never understand this. Never.

"What? " she looked at him confused as he shook his head with a humourless smile on his face.

"Nothing."

"Really? " she raised her eyebrows in question.

He nodded and said,"Don't feel guilty about your decisions. The greatest strength of a person is their willingness and ability to be able to make their own choices. We have already told you once. Let me remind you again. You are the purest, strongest and amazing woman I have ever met. We have ever met. Don't doubt yourself. You should be proud of yourself for how perfect you are."

He again moved her and touched her soul with his words. Their words of adoration always felt like rain in the barren desert. She never felt this loved before as he glanced at her again and again with that particular look in his eyes.

"I am actually not that perfect. You know," she rolled her eyes as a small smile was spreading on her lips.

"Who said it? I am telling you, you are perfect to me, you are perfect to us," Rudra was in a playful mood now as he caught the glimpse of a soft smile on her lips.

"I have dark circles around my eyes." she said, giving him a reason for her not being perfect.

"Well that's not imperfection. The dark circles suit you. Your dark circles are beautiful."

"My eyes are so small."

"And I love it, when they become more tiny when you smile."

"I have too many moles on my skin, especially on my shoulder and neck."

"And you are saying that makes you imperfect because..?"

"I blackmailed an old man who is the Chief Justice of our country. I am a cunning bitch."

"That's sexy and you know it."

"I am very tall. Men like short women."

"You have three most handsome and charming men. Then why are you thinking about what other men's like or dislike?"

"I have dry and chapped lips." she said pouting because in winter her lips become drier. And it's winter.

"But they taste good. Sweeter than honey and tastier than the nectar."

He grinned, half in triumph and half in guilt.

His words reminded her of that unforgettable night. The night she lost her patience and understanding and smashed her lips to his. She still remembers the taste of his kiss and whiskey. The combination was too sour but she liked it.

Looking at the silly grin adorning his handsome face ,she just wanted to find a corner and hide but she is stuck with him in his car.

He will tease her about the kiss for the rest of their life. She internally groaned thinking so.

Rudra turned on the music speaker in the car and played a song especially for her making her crimson face turn more crimson.

"When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath...

But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight.. "

He was throwing glances at her now and then while singing the verse. She looked into his eyes for a few seconds, she found truth and trust in them, she smiled. It feels nice, it makes her feel special.

"Where are we? "she asked as the car made a turn and came to a quiet and barren land.

Turning off the car engine Rudra said, "Come outside."

The cold wind grazed their skin as they came out of the car. He offered her his hand and she placed her hand on his without thinking twice.

"Let's go," he said. She narrowed her eyes on him as they were in the middle of nowhere. There was not even a single sign of residents. He had brought her in a very secluded area.

She lost the grip on his hand and wrapped her hands around his arms tightly as the night was very dark and cold. The place they were in was void of any artificial lighting.

It was only a natural moonlight which was shining on the darkness that spread on the earth. She was scared as they were entering one of the darkest regions she has ever seen.

"I am scared," she whispered in his ears.

"Don't worry. I am a responsible man," he said, getting a nod in return.

"Rudra."

"Hmm?"

"Are you a vampire or werewolf?"

She asked innocently, blinking her eyes, she was a little scared. Just a little.

He looked at Aadya, her eyes filled with innocence and her lips pouting.

"Why are you asking this?" he asked.

"I have read supernatural books. In the dark night, the supernatural get naked and turn into their real self."

If you are a werewolf. It means Vikam and Digvijay are werewolves too. It means you are my mate that's why I fell for you three so easily.

What if they are Vampires? asked her subconscious.

Then the age difference between her and them will only increase, Aadya replied back.

Rudra bit his lip, trying to control his laugh but as he glanced at her again he could not control himself and laughed loudly.

Aadya is making this night a memorable one. Making him forget all the worry about the world.

"No, My princess. I am not a werewolf."

She smiled, feeling nice as he called her with a sweet endearment.

"How far away is the place where you are taking me?" she pouted. The atmosphere is so eerie and frightening. And the temperature is only going down.

"Just a few more steps and we are there," he said and they started walking again.

Suddenly he stopped making her stop too. She looked at her surroundings, it was completely dark. Only some old rocks could be seen under the shining moonlight.

"Look," he said, pointing his finger to the sky.

Craning her neck she looked at the dark sky. She felt as if she was getting blind as the sky was very dark. The black clouds were floating in the sky.

She blinked her eyes a few times and tried to look between the dark clouds. After five or more minutes her eyes adjusted to the sky and a gasp escaped her mouth. She hugged Rudra's waist tightly from the sides, getting mesmerized and scared seeing the breathtaking beauty of the starry sky.

The incredibly beautiful night sky was shining with millions of stars which were shining right into the couple standing under the milky way.

She hid her face on the crook of his neck and hugged him tightly, getting frightened seeing the whole universe dusted in the dark sky in front of her.

"Aadya.." he called her but she was not listening to him and peeping at the starry sky above like a small kid.

"Are you scared?"

"Yes.." she cried.

"Why?"

"It is overwhelming me. The stars in the sky are teasing me, Rudra. They are telling me how small my problems are in front of the whole universe."

They are telling me that I should not hate or doubt myself for feeling attached to you three.

She found herself spiritually getting connected to the galaxy as if the stars in the milky way were sending her some special message.

O Lord, Finally you are giving me all the answers that I needed, in this way. Is it the sign of your assurance that I begged you for?. Are you telling me through the millions stars in the milky way that you are with me in my choices? I am finally getting your answers in the middle of the darkest night under the shining band of milky way.

Looking up at the milky way she felt like she had got all her answers from the god himself. She felt a weight from her heart vanishing as she came out of all of her dilemmas and inner conflict. Suddenly under the milky way she did not feel guilty for the choices she made.

Rudra did not know what to do in the situation he was in, he thought he would give her the most beautiful night but she is again crying her heart out and this time he did not even know the reason.

She sobbed and smiled at the same time placing her head on his shoulders as she gazed at the million stars in the milky way. It was the tears of happiness as all her questions were answered by mother nature.

"Don't you like it," he asked in a small whisper.

"No, I will only like it when I will be under the milky way with three of you," she whispered with a small smile on her face.

She wiped her tears and smiled seeing the galaxy. She can only find her home in them.

"Rudra, will you three go on a date with me?"

************************************

Please vote, comment and follow🍀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9M 213K 47
(18+) "We shouldn't, your son is my fiancΓ©." I whispered sounding unsure and very hostile. He watched me carefully with his dark blue eyes before til...
803K 18.8K 36
Camryn Maxwell is a broken sub with an abusive past, just moved to a new town to hide from all his memories and mistakes. Camryn decides to make the...
4.1M 145K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
754K 8.1K 11
"From today I own you completely" She looked at him in confusion. His eyes were looking so intense. "From today I'm caging you completely in my life...